Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kate's New Baby and Camilla Will Share The Same Astrological Sign

Isn't that wonderful?

Grandma and grand baby will have that in common, and may even have joint birthday parties together.

God is looking on them by having them share the same Astrological sign, so they can be so close as Grandma and Grand Baby.

Such wonderful news.

by Anonymousreply 7107/23/2013

Grandma and grand baby will have that in common, [quote]and may even have joint birthday parties together.

Wouldn't that be Step-Grandma?

by Anonymousreply 107/17/2013

Except Camilla isn't the baby's grandmother.

Thread closed,

by Anonymousreply 207/17/2013

Most. Retarded. Thread. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 307/17/2013

Kate views Camilla as her mother-in-law.

Camilla will be the only grandmother that child will know, other than Kate's mom.

by Anonymousreply 407/17/2013

Royal Baby's first faux pas will be offering Camilla a sugar cube.

Honest mistake, though.

by Anonymousreply 507/17/2013

Diana once pushed her step-mother down a flight of stairs.

Kate would never do that to Camilla, and wants her to be Grandma to her child.

by Anonymousreply 607/17/2013

Has anyone ever proven that there is any validity to astrological signs and personality? Or should I just group it with tarot cards, numerology, etc, and view it as something that belongs at Michfest. LOL

by Anonymousreply 707/17/2013

Do Wills and Hunky Harry get on with Camilla?

by Anonymousreply 807/17/2013

Everything has gone Camilla's way, including this new baby. Which will share a special bond with her.

Meanwhile Diana is six feet under where she belongs.

by Anonymousreply 907/17/2013

No R7, its never been proven and it never will. Key to the whole thing is objects in the sky being in a precise place at a precise time. As many of these objects are hundreds, even thousand of light years away, they are not in the place we see them.

by Anonymousreply 1007/17/2013

R10, Thanks for an excellent answer. Can I "steal it" next time a dumb-dumb makes an insulting remark about astrological compatibility?

Actually such pseudo sciences remind me of my fav Latin expression, "post hoc ergo propter hoc."

by Anonymousreply 1107/17/2013

R11 Feel free to use it as you see fit, although I doubt I am the first person to realize it. If you really want to fuck with their head, tell them the constellation assigned to their birth sign could have been swallowed up by a black hole centuries ago, but we will never know because it takes so long for the light from such an event to reach us.

by Anonymousreply 1207/17/2013

R7 and R10

Of cours astrology is REAL!

It's as REAL as my fibromyalgia!!!

by Anonymousreply 1307/17/2013

R3 = Prince Albert Victor, Duke of Clarence and Avondale

by Anonymousreply 1407/17/2013

Rottweiler, Duchess of Cornwall, will never ever come close or measure up to Diana, Princess of Wales.

by Anonymousreply 1507/17/2013

Yes, R7, they have. When you quit reading your astrology from the newspaper and get into actual details in books from reputable authors, there is a lot of merit to it.

by Anonymousreply 1607/17/2013

R15 Camilla will be the only grandmother this baby will ever know.

by Anonymousreply 1707/17/2013

Camilla will be dead soon. The kid will know Elizabeth, who will live on.

by Anonymousreply 1807/17/2013

The late Princess Diana was also a Cancer -- born July 1, 1960

by Anonymousreply 1907/17/2013

R17, Kate has a living mother, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 2007/17/2013

R20 read R4

by Anonymousreply 2107/17/2013

I meant to write "don't you know?"

by Anonymousreply 2207/17/2013

Let's hope the baby doesn't share the same teeth.

by Anonymousreply 2307/17/2013

The Rottweiler and the little bitch. God certainly has a sense of humour!

by Anonymousreply 2407/17/2013

R21, reread R4 and R17, and note the difference. That will indicate why I made my comment to R17.

by Anonymousreply 2507/17/2013

So what? The kid will call both Camilla and Kate's mom Grandma

And Diana is where she belongs, six feet under.

Camilla wins, again.

by Anonymousreply 2607/17/2013

Someone already beat me to posting, but the new baby will also be a Cancer like his/her late paternal grandmother Diana. Charles has a thing for Moon-ruled women.

For r7, there is validity but if you're seeking traditional scientific "proof" you won't find any. Astrology is a subjective art, based on geometry and mathematical relationships but still subjective in interpretation. It's largely symbolic and some say Jungian in nature, a map of the psyche re yet-expressed unconscious character traits etc...but that's another post.

Have posted about famous charts here before and look forward to seeing this one's when he/she arrives. This will be a heavily Cancerian child with Merc, Mars and now Jupiter all in Cancer as well as the Sun.

by Anonymousreply 2707/17/2013

R8:

Yes, surprisingly, they are supposedly quite fond of Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 2807/17/2013

Father is much more permissive after riding bareback.

by Anonymousreply 2907/17/2013

William is a dual Cancer (Sun and moon, born on an eclipse no less) and Kate has a Cancer moon, they would get on well with Camilla who has a large Cancer stellium, as will this new baby.

by Anonymousreply 3007/17/2013

Who's the sad person trying desperately to make yet another tired "Team Diana vs. Team Camilla" flame war happen?

by Anonymousreply 3107/17/2013

[quote] Team Diana vs. Team Camilla flame war

There is no war, because Camilla was crowned the winner.

by Anonymousreply 3207/17/2013

R13, There are national studies testing drugs for fibromyalgia treatment, similar to those for chronic pain. Many sufferers have been in severe car accidents, had serious falls, etc. They now have medical tests to verify the disease. Is there documentation in blind tests to determine the validity of Astrology or Numerology?

by Anonymousreply 3307/17/2013

zzz...who gives a fuck

and in other non-news, apparently some people still believe in astrology.

by Anonymousreply 3407/17/2013

R27, Can you link your earlier posts? I've always been very open-minded to different possibilities. I firmly believe that the more specific and detailed the prediction of behavior, the more likely I am to believe in the validity.

by Anonymousreply 3507/17/2013

[quote]Astrology is a subjective art

TRANSLATION: People just make shit up and pull it out of their ass. Then stupid people pay money for said shit.

by Anonymousreply 3607/17/2013

Camilla is a dog, a rottweiler to be specific.

by Anonymousreply 3707/17/2013

R17 doesn't seem too bright.

R32, more precisely she crossed the finish line.

by Anonymousreply 3807/17/2013

r7/r35 astrology is not a predictor of specific behavior, not in the way you think. It's not very predictive at all, despite its wrongly gained rep as being so.

Re-read my post. I said its more a map of basic personality traits based on the place and moment of birth, a very simplistic description. Its very symbolic and somewhat subjective; no two people usually read a chart the same way.

Anyone who tells you they can predict highly specific future events in your life via your horoscope should be viewed with suspicion.

by Anonymousreply 3907/17/2013

Camilla will be a distant 2nd to Kate's mother Carole Middleton, in the grandparent hierarchy. I've read numerous articles that indicate that the baby will be more Middleton than Windsor and will likely spend more time with Kate's parents than Charles and Camilla.

I'm glad the baby wasn't born today (7/17) on Camilla's birthday. I read an article in the Daily Beast that said William and Kate were desperately hoping not to have the baby arrive on this date if at all possible.

My guess is that William has come to terms with his father's relationship with Camilla and he always seems to be very warm towards her in public. But at the end of the day he is his mother's son and I'm sure there's a part of him that will always be slightly resentful towards her and what she put his mother through. (Granted, Diana was no angel.)

For Diana fans, it might seem a little 'much' if the royal heir shared the same birthday as Camilla.

I'm fascinated to see what they name the baby if it's a girl.

by Anonymousreply 4007/17/2013

If people do not read a chart in the same way, then how would you know who to consult? Which interpretation would you believe?

Rather than a prediction for the future, I would assume that reading a chart would gather enough info about a person to determine compatible personalities in relationships. Perhaps it could also determine strengths and weaknesses, if chart readings were valid.

by Anonymousreply 4107/17/2013

I'm more hopeful she'll hold on and not have the baby until later in the weekend, when Merc has gone nearly fully direct.

If a girl I'd bet on Alexandra or Alice for the main name. Has to be something proper and English for a future queen. No Primrose, Tamsin, or Bellah here.

by Anonymousreply 4207/17/2013

I like Camilla, she seems WAY more fun than neurotic Diana.

by Anonymousreply 4307/17/2013

r43 = Mr. Ed.

by Anonymousreply 4407/17/2013

R42, I agree with Alexandra. It is the same name as a past queen consort, and it is elegant. Alice, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 4507/17/2013

r41 you'd want to find someone you felt comfortable with, who maybe comes with good references from others.

You keep using words like "predict" and "believe". Most astrologers aren't psychics or mediums, they aren't in the business of soothsaying. Whatever they tell you about yourself from your chart should resonate with you somewhat; there shouldn't be any huge surprises, eg. you're a bloodthirsty creep with criminal tendencies who's going to rob a store next week. That's not what its about. Much more subtle.

You did hit something though; it can be useful for for comparisons between individuals and compatibility analysis. That's called synastry and I myself use a lot of that in what I do.

by Anonymousreply 4607/17/2013

^^post above from r27 forgot to sign the post

by Anonymousreply 4707/17/2013

R40. Good post. I was also glad that the baby didn't come today on Camilla's b-day. I'm one of thoe diehard Diana devotees who will never forgive Charles and Camilla for what they put Diana through before, during and after her marriage. I wouldn't describe Diana a "she was no angel," but she took a lot of abuse before she finally told them all to fuck off. And I agree, Wiliam is his mother's son no matter how civil he may be toward his father's wife.

As for the baby being more Middleton than Windsor, that would be nice, bnt I tend to doubt it. As heir to the throne, the baby will likely be a Windsor first, but it will be a nice balancing act to see if Kate can pull it off. On another note, I'm just not interested in Kate. On the other hand, I was wild about Diana. By the time Diana was 31--Kate's age now, she had captured the world's attention on many fronts. Kate at this age is a mere decoration; but a nice girl whom William respects, a quality Charles lacked when it came to Diana.

Diana and Sarah, Duchess of York, were my favorites. Despite their faults, they gave the monarchy releavancy and some personaility. And they dragged the monarchy kicking and screaming into the 21st century. William and Kate probably give it stability, but I'm just not all that interested in them.

by Anonymousreply 4807/17/2013

R48, has good nutrition given you some length of bone?

by Anonymousreply 4907/17/2013

R 4, 6 and 9 is another deranged anti Diana troll.

by Anonymousreply 5007/17/2013

[quote]Camilla will be the only grandmother that child will know, other than Kate's mom.

Camilla will see that child a few times a year at state and formal family occasions. The Middleton's have their claws out. That baby will probably be King or Queen one day and they want to make sure no one or the history books ever forgets that

William and Kate aren't that close with Charles and/or Camilla. They didn't even spend Christmas with his family. They spent it with the Middleton family

by Anonymousreply 5107/17/2013

Diana fans get over it.

Camilla won the war

End of story.

by Anonymousreply 5207/18/2013

In 50, 100 years and beyond, Diana will still be remembered. Nobody will have even heard of Camilla, much less give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 5307/18/2013

R53 Diana is already forgotten

by Anonymousreply 5407/18/2013

[quote]In 50, 100 years and beyond, Diana will still be remembered

Considering that in that time anyone who was alive the same time she was would be dead, I have to say, no. That is not going going to happen. That's like saying people still remember Abe Lincoln.

by Anonymousreply 5507/18/2013

It's like Marilyn Monroe, she has been gone for 50 years but, is still very much remembered and talked about.

by Anonymousreply 5607/18/2013

The difference is R56 the Palace has spent the last 15 years trying to erase the memory of Diana from the British public

And they have done a good job so far.

by Anonymousreply 5707/18/2013

I recently took a couple of walking tours in London and Diana was referenced several times (Kate was a somewhat close second).

Camilla was treated as less than an afterthought.

by Anonymousreply 5807/18/2013

[quote]The difference is [R56] the Palace has spent the last 15 years trying to erase the memory of Diana from the British public And they have done a good job so far.

Not good enough, it seems, as you're still bringing her up with the "Camilla's better than Diana" stuff.

by Anonymousreply 5907/18/2013

Kate is undeniably attractive, but you know how you can tell she's boring as fuck? Every single thread about her becomes a discussion about Diana vs Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 6007/18/2013

William went through so much drama with his mother. Diana leaned on him at times as a confidante and a shoulder to cry on. It had to be hard for him to have a parent that was both loving but constantly needy.

He clearly thought long and hard about the type of person he would marry and he and Kate dated for 10 yrs before marrying (barring their brief breakup at one point). William is no fool and deliberately chose a very stable, albeit boring, partner who will never upstage him (as Diana did Charles)and who comes from such a nurturing family that she doesn't have the same level of unmet needs that Diana did from her high strung, dysfunctional aristocratic background.

Both Fergie and Diana were abandoned by their mothers. (Diana's left when she was 8 and moved to Scotland, while Fergie's mom ran off with a polo player and moved to Argentina when she was 12.) That would screw up a lot of women to have their mother just leave and move to another country. (In fairness, Diana's mother tried to get custody but ever her own mother sided with Diana's father.)

Kate seems to be one of those lucky people that has had a really cushy life. She was born into a loving and stable middle class family and has a nurturing mother that she is very close to. (If anything, I've read articles that she prefers to hang out with her family more than peers.) And it sure doesn't hurt that the family company is a successful $30 million business.

She's never known intense hardship on a personal or financial level and doesn't ever seem to have even had much of a job. Her saving grace seems to be that she seems like a very kind person who is devoted to William. She won't want to bring drama to his life as she has no need for it. She was a very loved child who thrived in a nurturing, stable environment filled with financial comfort and she doesn't have all the psychological scars that Diana had.

As a result, she'll be blessedly drama free and boring which is EXACTLY what William wants. She won't steal his thunder and she won't need to act out any unmet needs as she has none.

William is intensely private and hated his mother's personal issues paraded around in the tabloids regularly. I do think it was traumatizing for him to deal with his parents unhealthy marriage in private and in the press. He has likely had enough of the drama and wanted a stable, low key partner who wouldn't invite constant tabloid stories. He made a very astute choice of a life partner and they make a good team. They'll go the distance and the media stories will likely focus on Kate's clothes/their children and not much more.

by Anonymousreply 6107/18/2013

You're an idiot R55. Of course, people aren't going to personally remember Diana in 50 or 100 years but, she will still be talked about. Camilla, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 6207/18/2013

Yikes! Didn't mean to write a novel in my previous post.

Can you tell I love royal news? I was a huge Diana fan and have been fascinated to watch her children grow up and reach adulthood.

I will always wonder how Diana would have reacted sharing William with Kate, becoming a grandparent, etc. She would only be 52 this year so she'd be a very chic granny. Hee!

by Anonymousreply 6307/18/2013

...this torch we'll ALWAYS carry for our nation's golden child

by Anonymousreply 6407/19/2013

I guess all the ridicule "Waity Katie" took was worth it...she is about to give birth to the heir to the throne.

by Anonymousreply 6507/19/2013

Let's hope they don't share the same face.

by Anonymousreply 6607/19/2013

[quote] Not good enough, it seems, as you're still bringing her up with the "Camilla's better than Diana" stuff.

The title of this thread doesn't even mention Diana.

by Anonymousreply 6707/19/2013

[quote]people aren't going to personally remember Diana in 50 or 100 years but, she will still be talked about.

When was the last time you heard anyone talk about Caroline of Brunswick?

by Anonymousreply 6807/19/2013

Where is this baby? The Moon will be leaving Capricorn and entering Aquarius tomorrow. Sun going into Leo too - a Leo heir! We could be in for a few more days wait though.

by Anonymousreply 6907/21/2013

It's a cancer!

by Anonymousreply 7007/22/2013

A final post now that the little bub’s finally here.

Baby is a Cancer – very barely. 29 deg 59 min of Cancer, so “cuspy” is an understatement. Moon in late Cap at the Full Moon, like his mother, same signs but reversed.

This is a very watery child. Scorpio rising, huge Cancer influence as previously stated. Packed 8th house. Would have preferred to see him born a bit later so his Sun would be in Leo (and off that critical 29th degree) and give him some much needed fire influence. At least Venus got into Virgo so there’s some earth in the personal planets. He has a gorgeous Kite formation here: Neptune trine Mars-Jup trine Saturn very tightly bisected by Pluto in Cap, a couple degrees off center but close enough to well matter. Lovely.

Mercury in Cancer exactly trine North Node in the 12th, opposing Pluto and square Uranus-Aries for a T-square which while challenging should give him a needed “kick in the pants” energy wise. Something to balance out all that water. Pluto also opposes the Mars-Jup conjunction for additional challenge.

Venus-Nep opposition creates an unusual 2nd kite with Venus as the bisector, although more off-center than the other (Pluto). Venus cnj royal star Regulus and Nep cnj Fomalhaut so two royal stars prominent (some astrologers – not me- believe these need to be prominent in an heir’s chart for them to eventually become monarch).

There is good synastry here with his parents and other family but will leave that for another post.

by Anonymousreply 7107/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.