Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo: Engaged After Reuniting!

Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo are engaged, according to People.

“Adam Levine and his girlfriend Behati Prinsloo are excited to announce they are engaged to be married. The couple recently reunited and Adam proposed this weekend in Los Angeles,” the 34-year-old Maroon 5 front man’s rep shared to the mag.

Adam and Behati had started dating a year ago, after he split with supermodel Anne V. Adam and Behati briefly broke up this year and he was recently linked to Sports Illustrated model Nina Agdal.

Congrats to the happy couple!

by Anonymousreply 3407/20/2014

They've set a wedding date too. It's the first of NEVER

by Anonymousreply 107/16/2013

foreign beards are the best, they aren't as well versed in american case law and pretty much are happy with just a little publicity and a green card

by Anonymousreply 207/16/2013

How lovely..................swamp land for sale...any buyers?

by Anonymousreply 307/17/2013

$5 she's prego.

by Anonymousreply 407/17/2013

Yeah baby, this will never happen!

Everyone knows that the Prinsloo women folk don't care for skinny, bent, cut dicks that hook downward and to the left when hard.

by Anonymousreply 507/17/2013

He's ugly. He looks like he hasn't eaten in years.

by Anonymousreply 607/17/2013

Agree R4...pregnancy only reason this may end in marriage. Since he only practices withdrawal method of birth control, his risky behavior may have caught up wuth him.

This whole thing smells of PR episode. Maybe it is meant to stop the gay rumors

by Anonymousreply 707/17/2013

what kind of name is that for a white girl?

by Anonymousreply 807/17/2013

OP's picture is where Adam looks good looking. Here is the picture of him now..

by Anonymousreply 907/17/2013

His tattoos are disasterous.

by Anonymousreply 1007/17/2013

He's supposedly lifelong friends with Jonah Hill. Two insufferable cunts.

by Anonymousreply 1107/17/2013

This is all too calculated to be real..I think there is major need to give Adam a fiance, a new house (sold the "bachelor" pad house), the works. How much you wanna bet there was something that was going to be exposed about Adam that it was necessary to move ASAP to get engaged fast for damage control?

by Anonymousreply 1207/17/2013

[quote]He's supposedly lifelong friends with Jonah Hill. Two insufferable cunts.

You do realize that Jonah Hill is very stuck-up on himself.

by Anonymousreply 1307/17/2013

Pregnancy seemed likely( I'm not sure when they broke up the first time), but she was papped smoking. It does still feel very strange, almost Tom Cruise's hurriedness with Katie Holmes esque.

by Anonymousreply 1407/23/2013

He's probably fucking all three of them. I think he's a frantic closet case, trying to blot out reality.

by Anonymousreply 1507/23/2013

R12, it's hard to imagine what a rock star could be so afraid of that he'd have a need to fake a marriage to hide it? Yes I've heard the internet rumours that he's bi, but still, he's a fucking rock star who's supposed to snort coke from some whore's ass while shooting up and fucking another whore at the same time. If some of his gay hookups (if there are any) are about to come out then how would this marriage stop them?

And yes, I understand that the world is a complicated place and Levine might have a need to keep up his straight image. Although I must say that not that lot of people would be surprised if he was bi or gay.

by Anonymousreply 1607/23/2013

I really don't find him sexy at all. He looks dirty and his body is so weak looking.

by Anonymousreply 1707/23/2013

I think he is gorgeous. I don't buy this engagement as real. Arranged for publicity reasons and to stop the gossiping. He is more than a rock star. he is making more money as a celebrity, TV star, and branching into films than as a musician. His PR team hass told him to get his image under control since he wants to be more mainstream star these days.

by Anonymousreply 1807/24/2013

Will they actually make it down the aisle? Will there be little Levine-Prinsloos running around soon? Did she question the proposal at all, or is she a complete moron who is just happy to be back in the spotlight?

by Anonymousreply 1907/25/2013

I'm sure she is very excited about being in the spotlight again in a very big way. Like himm or not, he has done an excellent job the past two years of becoming an extremely famous celebrity. His advantage is that he is very handsome, has personality that can come off very warm and with humor (he can also be a jerk, I know.....point is, his gravy train is chugging right along and she now has moved from the caboose to the main car. However, like every other female relationship he has had, she won't last (even if he marries her, with or without a kid)

by Anonymousreply 2007/25/2013

I'm sure this will last.

by Anonymousreply 2107/25/2013

He won't need to worry about an anniversary will not last that long.

by Anonymousreply 2207/27/2013

Adam you have to try a little harder.

by Anonymousreply 2307/30/2013

r24, NO ONE outside the shtetl gives a wet shit. :)

by Anonymousreply 2608/12/2013

From what I have read, Anne V got 2 years worht of publicity being with Adam, especially after his career took off in 2011. She did OK. The same will be said when his fiancee is no longer with him. this time it may cost him a bitmore since he is looking for an aprtment in NY (her career) to go with his new home in Beverly Hills (his career)

by Anonymousreply 2708/13/2013

His friend Jake Gyllenhaal is also doing the "Sports Illustrated model" thing

by Anonymousreply 2808/13/2013

According to the tab;oids, he now is in a rush to have the wedding. This is becoming a bit strange. Why did he go from being anti marriage up to nearly the day it was announced he was engaged? This whole thing just smells of publicity stunt to ward off rumors.

by Anonymousreply 2908/16/2013

R24, Prinsloo is a Dutch name. This woman is Namibian of Dutch descent.

by Anonymousreply 3008/16/2013

I doubt she is pregnant only because she supposedly wants to take her time in planning the wedding, not hurry up and do it. So if it Adam that is anxious to get it done, why the hurry? He has been very vocal on his concerns about marriage up to the day the engagement was announced. What is going on here?

by Anonymousreply 3108/18/2013

Looks like he went through with it and is a married man now.

How long do you give it?

by Anonymousreply 3207/20/2014

Won't last. He didn't even bother to shave his mug.

She is only 25 and is already thinking of her future post-Adam and with a chunk of Adam's $.

by Anonymousreply 3307/20/2014

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Anonymousreply 3407/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!