Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Thank You Cory Monteith

RIP Cory. Thank you for your talent. The Finn/Kurt/Burt storyline touched, inspired, and brought hope and pride to thousands of kids who never saw themselves on TV before and witnessed love and acceptance. Families watching were inspired. Your work changed lives.

Finn's journey from this....

by Anonymousreply 2310/13/2013

to this, made this grown man cry.

by Anonymousreply 107/15/2013

OMG. I'm crying as I type. My heart goes out.

by Anonymousreply 207/15/2013

Every gay kid I know had the crush on a straight guy. How could they not, it's usually ten to one, but "Glee" showed you can survive. Kurt made some bad choices with Finn initially, but Finn grew to love him and accept him and no one has seen that before.

by Anonymousreply 307/16/2013

You should thank the writers and producers for the storyline.

by Anonymousreply 507/16/2013

[quote]You should thank the writers and producers for the storyline.

I do, but if Monteith hadn't been so good as the character it could have all been dismissed. It wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 607/16/2013

Please. I have only so much vomit in me.

by Anonymousreply 707/16/2013

The Gleektards have put up a shrine for him at the front gate at Paramount.

by Anonymousreply 807/16/2013

[quote] The Finn/Kurt/Burt storyline touched, inspired, and brought hope and pride to thousands of kids who never saw themselves on TV before and witnessed love and acceptance.

He didn't write it, for god's sake.

by Anonymousreply 907/16/2013

Monteith's rendition of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" is a personal favorite. The first time I watched this scene, I got misty-eyed. Santana had been outed and Finn sings to her in class telling her that it's gonna be all right.

by Anonymousreply 1107/16/2013

....poor guy, found dead from auto erotic asphyxiation, just like Heath Ledger, that guy from INXS, and Linda Lavin.

Why do celebs always die from kinky sex gone awry in hotel rooms by themselves? ...are that self centered and narcissistic?

by Anonymousreply 1207/16/2013

"Changed lives?"

Please.

by Anonymousreply 1307/16/2013

[quote]"Changed lives?"...Please.

Go away and let the grown ups talk, if you have no idea what "Glee" has achieved with families of gay youth.

by Anonymousreply 1507/16/2013

[quote]Thank you Cory for showing other young addicts what future awaits them if they don't clean up their act. Stupid shit, you had the world on a string and you threw it away for yet another cheap high. Stupid, stupid shit.

AMEN, R10 ! I totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 1607/16/2013

What is the big deal about this run of the mill mediocre actor guy? He portrayed a clean jock that was borderline DV controlling sexist and homo/biphobic. AND then pissed it all away by thinking arrogantly he was invincible about his addiction. He's no Tom Hanks kind of actor quality. He was PR famewhore, overrated.

by Anonymousreply 1710/13/2013

Kurt didn't make any "bad choices" with Finn. How ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 1910/13/2013

R1, that's both my favorite song and favorite TV moment of all time.

by Anonymousreply 2010/13/2013

R10, you must not understand the meaning of the word addiction.

by Anonymousreply 2110/13/2013

r11, that version of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is Greg Laswell's creation.

by Anonymousreply 2210/13/2013

Thanks, R22.

by Anonymousreply 2310/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.