Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING $CIENO NEWS!!! Fattie Kirstie Alley disgusted at Leah Remini for abandoning the cult!

by Anonymousreply 19008/03/2013

God, Kirstie needs to worry about her own failing career, before she goes after a fellow (ex) cultist. And from her comment, says everything I need to know about that POS group, known as COS. Nasty, mean, vindictive.

by Anonymousreply 107/15/2013

[quote] A meeting was called for Alley and other celebrities to get a briefing from church executives about what was going on and what they planned to do about it.

They called a meeting of Scieno celebrities? Creepy, this cult needs to be brought down pronto.

by Anonymousreply 207/15/2013

Does she see herself as a mover and shaker in Co$? Surely people must see her as a flake, especially after her passionate defense of John Travolta's heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 307/15/2013

Girls, girls! You're both stupid.

by Anonymousreply 407/15/2013

[quote]Does she see herself as a mover and shaker...

Every time she moves, something shakes...

by Anonymousreply 507/15/2013

Does anyone know any animal rights activists who can visit Florida, and therefor give Alley some free pap attention that she so desperately seems to want?

by Anonymousreply 807/15/2013

is Jason Beghe gay?

by Anonymousreply 907/15/2013

[quote]and what they planned to do about it.

[italic] what they planned to do about it? WTF does that even mean??

by Anonymousreply 1007/15/2013

R10, Why do you think so many, especially even minor celebs, are afraid to leave the cult? You think the Mob was bad?

by Anonymousreply 1107/15/2013

[RE9] NO , I'm not gay godammit. Who the fuck wants to know ?*

*( at least thats how I imagine him responding, in that deep, husky voice of his. He's my all time fantasy daddy).

by Anonymousreply 1207/15/2013

LOL, Alley's tacky remarks are going worldwide from People to Huffpo, etc. Can we hasten Scieno to self destruct? Where is Travolta's loving wife in all of this brouhaha?

by Anonymousreply 1307/15/2013

She's [/italic] a fat, ignorant, slob. [italic]Hopefully[/italic] the cult will rob her of all her money. The stupid bitch deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 1407/15/2013

This video is interesting...shows how creepy those fuckers are:

by Anonymousreply 1507/15/2013

Kirstie Alley has a weight loss program?

Isn't that like Michelle Dugger selling birth control devices?

by Anonymousreply 1607/15/2013

Yes R16--and she debuted it on Oprah WHILE she was still fat! It was the funniest thing ever.

by Anonymousreply 1707/15/2013

Is the store still in business?

by Anonymousreply 1807/15/2013

Because, of course, spiritually minded, devout, decent, balanced, wise people such as Miss Alley - members of a religion priding itself on developing masterly control and the power of personal integrity - talk like she does.

You know, like a fat, mean-spirited, out-of-control cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1907/15/2013

She didn't even push out her kids...they are adopted. What is wrong with her uterus?

by Anonymousreply 2007/15/2013

Not sure if it's still in business, R18...all the Yelp reviews are from 2011. I found this though which is hilare!

by Anonymousreply 2107/15/2013

R20 Having her own kids would require a penis going into her vagina, and that's not really her thing, what with her being a big fat muff diver and all.

by Anonymousreply 2207/15/2013

but Parker gave her the big one.....

by Anonymousreply 2307/15/2013

Read the most bizarre rumors online that way back when Clooney once hooked up with Alley. Perhaps it was when he was living with he was living with Kelly Preston, or when they were both on TV. The online looney claims Alley, and possibly the cult, were guilty of blackmail. Is this all just batshit crazy or is there any truth to the rumors? Supposedly Clooney stays friends with all of his exes, but I've never seen him in public with Preston.

by Anonymousreply 2407/15/2013

[quote] Not sure if it's still in business

It appears that her weight-loss program is still in business ... but just barely. The website says, "As part of our ongoing effort to improve the quality of our program, we are temporarily suspending health director consultations." And there's a "ridiculous blowout sale" on the weight loss "elixir" (supposedly because they're "liquidating to make room for new inventory").

by Anonymousreply 2507/15/2013

The weight loss "miracle" proved to be only calcium, vitamins and fiber.

by Anonymousreply 2607/15/2013

R18 was asking if the storefront is still in business. I tried calling the phone number listed for the store and it went right to a generic voicemail.

by Anonymousreply 2707/15/2013

The COS has other worries besides Leah Remini. Seems their drug rehab group, Narconon, was a bit remiss in providing the proper care for some people who died during rehab. Oops.

by Anonymousreply 2907/16/2013

This dumb, fat ass loudmouth bitch needs to go sit down and eat another box of donuts and ask herself why so many people are leaving her cult...I mean church.

by Anonymousreply 3007/16/2013

I really can't with these hollywood types. The Kabbalah and Scientologist idiots are just desperate people.

by Anonymousreply 3107/16/2013

Don't forget defrauding insurance companies, R29.

by Anonymousreply 3207/16/2013

So she gave $5-10 million to CO$ on top of everything else she had - as evidenced in Parker Stevens' divorce papers. How can she possibly have that much money?

I mean, she had a good run, but ...

by Anonymousreply 3307/16/2013

It seems celeb scientologists are in the 45-60 age now. There must be something with this generation that led them to this group.

by Anonymousreply 3407/16/2013

r6 - I'm sure that's true, but it's still good to see a bit of this cult crumble.

And what did happen to Mrs Cabbage? I suppose if cult members distance themselves from their friends and relations who don't join up, there's no one to fill out a missing persons report if they are 'disappeared.' Chilling.

by Anonymousreply 3607/16/2013

r35 - It's relevant because she was shilling some scam diet program, like fellow fatty Dr Phil. Also: hi, clam!

by Anonymousreply 3707/16/2013

Kirstie is fucking brain dead.

by Anonymousreply 3807/16/2013

The scam diet plan was a $cientology front, as well.

by Anonymousreply 3907/16/2013

I'm glad Leah abandoned the cult. Praise the Lord for that.

by Anonymousreply 4007/16/2013

WHOA! Kirstie Alley got fat????

by Anonymousreply 4107/16/2013

R31, That which is sold to gullible celebs as Kabbalah has nothing to do whatsoever with the real deal. Almost all Jews, especially the very religious, are extremely offended by this offshoot, falsely appropriating the name of a system of beliefs studied for hundreds of years.

Jews as a rule do not try to convert others either, feeling that those interested in learning should come to them and ask questions before starting a program of study.

by Anonymousreply 4207/16/2013

Kirstie Alley is a closeted lesbian and former addict who joined a cult to advance her career. The cult specializes in detox-through-blackmail and arranging fake marriages for gay celebrities, so it was a good fit at first. She's in so deep now, has divulged so many black-mailable details in her auditing sessions and likely has witnessed (or at least knows about) incidents of abuse, forced labor and imprisonment that she will never, ever break free. She's attacking Remini the way all Scieno-bots attack former members who speak out, because she's terrified that the secrets of her cult will be revealed, as well as her own secrets, and that this will lead to the downfall of the cult that she's invested her entire life in.

She's a sick, pathetic person. Bravo, Leah Remini for breaking free and speaking out.

by Anonymousreply 4307/16/2013

[quote]A meeting was called for Alley and other celebrities to get a briefing from church executives about what was going on and what they planned to do about it.

Wow. Who was there? Cruise? Travolta? Will-n-Jada? Or was it Kirstie, Elizabeth Moss, Jenna Elfman and a handful of Z-listers? Was Beck there? Jason Lee? Who else is still in this crazy cult?

I'm picturing a comic-book scene where they all come together at some super-secret hideaway and assemble in an enormous, futuristic conference room with Miscacage at the head like Lex Luthor, and Tommy Cruise at his side like a faithful sidekick. Miscavage bangs the table a lot and talks like Dr. Evil. Travolta is gagged and suspended over a trap door that is controlled by a button at Miscavage's fingertip. One flick and Travolta is dropped into a pit of alligators. Everyone else is kept in line by the sight of it.

Is that about right?

by Anonymousreply 4407/16/2013

Yep r44, the celebrities being summoned to Miscavage's bat-cave definitely reminds me of a South Park episode.

by Anonymousreply 4507/16/2013

I've never seen South Park. But I have read a lot of comic books.

Was Juliette Lewis there? Isaac Hayes? Doug E. Fresh? It's not like they're busy working. What's the cutoff for Scientologist celebrity? Has anyone under 40 even heard of Karen Black? At some point aren't they just Scientoligist has-beens?

by Anonymousreply 4607/16/2013

R44, THIS is the $cieno lair!

by Anonymousreply 4707/16/2013

What about Sofia Milos from CSI: Miami?

by Anonymousreply 4807/16/2013

Kirstie gets paid by the cult whenever she publicly shills for it in any way. She is a whore in that regard.

by Anonymousreply 4907/16/2013

And that fat angry cunt wonders why nobody wants her.

by Anonymousreply 5007/16/2013

I'm kind of hoping Isaac wasn't there R46 ...

by Anonymousreply 5107/16/2013

[quote]Isaac Hayes?

He's nearly five years gone. This is what the Celebrity Scieno blog has to say about him:

[quote]On the Scilon celeb blog docket for this month – the theme we’ve chosen for this month is about Scilon terrorism against high profile members it can’t control: the unbelievably sick & brutal psychological mind games played against Elisabeth Moss by CC Int & OSA with her father’s blessings;[bold] new revelations about the last days of Isaac Hayes, how he was forced into a hopeless corner by both Scientology & the creators of South Park (and why Matt Stone & Trey Parker have some ‘splainin’ to do of their own), how Hayes was practically on the verge of dumping Scientology, and how he was literally terrorized to death by the Scilons;[/bold] and if we have time, the raw details behind the strange behavior of Juliette Lewis & why she needs to disconnect from her zealot sister & dump the cult ASAP before it kills her or drives her permanently insane.

by Anonymousreply 5207/16/2013

R53, Please explain to me what real benefit to society that S-lying-tology offers? As much as it gets dissed on DL, and fairly so, at least Catholicism sponsors a university, food banks and services for the homeless, etc. None of the Catholic services that I'm aware of have ever faced massive lawsuits for fraud.

by Anonymousreply 5407/16/2013

Isaac Hayes did not leave a cent to the Church of Scientology in his will. When I found out about that, my mind told me he was eventually going to leave that friggin' cult.

by Anonymousreply 5507/16/2013

What do you think of this post from Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker comment section?

"Kirstie's tweet about "the sweetest poison is often served with a smile...beware syrup" seemed like a veiled threat to Leah Remini.

. . . having been a long time scientologist up until 2003, I immediately knew what Kirstie was alluding to: The dangerous behavior of those labeled covertly hostile by Hubbard.

Kirstie was basically calling Leah a "covertly hostile" person who would stab you in the back while placating you with a sweet syrupy smile. Hubbard believed that homosexuals, and others, had this basically sneaky personality and that they would always be doing things to degrade others while appearing to be smiling and supportive friends.

So by tweeting this, Kirstie was telling her scientologist friends and followers that Leah was being "1.1: covertly hostile" in scientology's terms. It's kinda the cult version of "fighting words" so they can draw the battle lines."

One of the ways the cult harms celebs is by posting extremely unflattering and badly photoshopped pics all over the internet. Don't forget the cult arranges for low-cost employees to be the only ones surrounding an actor.

These "servants" report back every little detail and that info is kept in folders. If the celeb leaves, bizarre pics and headlines are leaked to the paps. For example, a child's party may be become a pedo and drug fest involving the actor.

S-lying-tology will also do anything possible to wreck the celeb spouses' business or employment, and their kids social activities.

by Anonymousreply 5607/16/2013

I love these Scieno threads and it's very useful (and enlightening) to have former Scienos here. It's also hilarious when the obvious clams show up and try to fool the DL. Maybe they need a $50,000 "class" on how to successfully dick around on the internet.

I do sometimes wish that the Scieno jargon and acronyms/abbreviations were used less often. I usually have no idea what they mean.

by Anonymousreply 5707/16/2013

p.s. Alley has had a fully equipped dungeon in the basement of her LA house for years and years.

by Anonymousreply 5807/16/2013

R57, I frequently post on the Scieno threads, and I want the cult to die and all buried gold returned to the victims. While never a member, I can relate to those who've been trapped in authoritarian environments where they're not allowed independent thought.

I frequently quote ex-Scienos when they're enlightening. To what extent should I translate "Scieno speak," as they're not my words?

Now has anyone met Bob Duggan who gave a one time $20,000,000 "church" donation, as well as additional funds? Apparently he's po'd at the Alley Kat fight with Leah. It's even been on Wendy Williams, as well as Celebitchy and Radar Online.

by Anonymousreply 5907/16/2013

R58, Is Alley a dom? Who are all of her subs? Is that how she gets work in Hollywood? Details please, I've got popcorn waiting . . .

I can just imagine that the evil cult might photo shop a terrible pic of Leah and her kids, and visually put them in the middle of that dungeon, and then "leak" it all over the paps and the internet, claiming Satanism still exists in Hollywood. Of course they'd add a line that the police and FBI have not made any arrests just yet. I'm sure that they've already thought of worse things to do to poor Leah.

by Anonymousreply 6007/16/2013

[quote]While never a member, I can relate to those who've been trapped in authoritarian environments where they're not allowed independent thought.

Have you booked your campsite at Michfest yet?

by Anonymousreply 6107/16/2013

I remember Isaac Hayes did not want to quit South Park but was basically forced to by the cult.

by Anonymousreply 6207/16/2013

R61, I'd never go to Michfest or camping without a man. Those womyn actually make my Mother seem open-minded and fearless, talking about authoritarian environments. LOL

I was originally referring to birth families where you aren't allowed to think differently, are deemed bad if you disagree with any of your religious or moral instruction, must eat what's on your plate, etc.

by Anonymousreply 6307/16/2013

"We have another confirmed attendee at Alley's get-together: Michelle Stafford (who was recently fired from Y&R after 16 years.

Kelly Preston was indeed at this meeting as well (JT is overseas with the kids... hmmm) as well as Nancy Cartwright. Several D-listers were there like Jim Meskimen, Persia White, Jennifer Aspen and Noelle North.

I'm guessing the Mastersons were there wearing mom jeans. Danny Masterson just goes to the cult events for a paycheck and then leaves?

Noelle North, she seems pretty much finished in the biz. She's one of those "Scientology Celebrities," i.e. she's only a celebrity amongs Scienos. Nobody outside has any idea who the hell she is. Because her last major role was the voice of a bird in Home Improvement... 20 years ago. Oh, wait, she did have a starring role in a home movie recently, outside a Subway sandwich store, making a little girl cry..."

by Anonymousreply 6407/17/2013

The latest inside info from

"Every Tuesday New OT VIII R. Michael Wisner, toxicologist extraordinaire, holds a seminar for newbies to enlighten them about the scary & dangerous world outside and how supremely damaging it is to us, killing us second by second! Quite scary!!! But fear not! He has the answer to your every ill — the Purification Rundown!!!

Lately the Scienos have been on the phones begging, desperately pleading for their lives to get Kelly Preston to do “just one more” Purif seminar — she’s been compelled to do a rare few of these over the years, maybe a total of 3 times the past 5 years, as amends when she’s faced with Ethics penalties for whatever, but they don’t seem to have anything to lord over her right now.

But Wisner has also been one of Kirstie Alley’s principal handlers & “spiritual mentors” — he loves to boast during the Purif seminars that he’s in charge of her production company, her corporate assets & all in all her closest, most devoted BFF since the heady, coke-fueled good ol’ days of Cheers.

We hear he was recently tasked to calm Kirstie down & slap her in the face a few times to wake her up out of her dramatizations. We assume she had gone into full blown restimulation due to Leah Remini & perhaps those around her were terrified of her relapsing into coke use, so Wisner was immediately called in to knock some sense into her pesky body thetans.

This isn’t the first time Wisner has had to confront Kirstie’s body thetans — her bizarre behavior with John Sweeney also got her into some hot water, anytime Kirstie starts acting like a drug-addled mental patient, more than a few people ask her, “Why can’t you just be more like Anne Archer??? Or even Jenna Elfman??! Would that be so hard???”

Jenna Elfman, husband Bodhi & one of his actor pals David O’Donnell, have been coerced to do a “Breaking into the Industry” seminar for wannabe actors. This is to fill the void left by Isa Totah, who got into a loud argument with some staff members about his “class” not including enough Scientology & telling them to go fuck themselves.

There was a domestic disturbance really early in the AM involving a married couple staying in the hotel that forced security to wake a bunch of staff members around 3AM to diffuse a situation before someone could try to call the cops. No matter how violent or out of control an incident might be, so long as it involves Scilon-vs-Scilon, the cops & outside authorities have to stay totally out of it to “keep in PR”. Calling the cops on a husband & wife beating the bloody shit outta each other would obviously be “out-PR”. Good thing the MLO (Medical Liaison Officer) keeps a healthy stash of benzo’s in the super-secret OT medicine cabinet."

by Anonymousreply 6507/17/2013

So Kirstie Alley has now taken to Twitter to blame the media:

[quote]...on Monday the 62-year-old Tweeted: 'Lying news outlets. I do NOT care what religion ANYONE is or isn't. I respect religions & would fight for your freedom as well as mine.'

[quote]She continued: 'Thank U lying "news" outlets for thinking I have ESP & write tweets "BEFORE" events OCCUR. I accept that compliment. Ur "sources" don't exist.'

The blaming fits with the Scientology Celebrity blog's report that they're trying to rein in her nuttiness. There's also a new comment on the Scieno Celebrity post saying there were rumors that Alley was looking for a "source" for something to help her lose weight. Hmm.

BTW, it's from the Daily Mail so I didn't link.

by Anonymousreply 6607/17/2013

[quote]We hear he was recently tasked to calm Kirstie down & slap her in the face a few times to wake her up

Hmm, I might stay in the cult a few years for the pleasure of slapping some of the celeb clams.

by Anonymousreply 6707/17/2013

I wonder if Parker ever stuck his big meat in her. If it was just a beard arrangement, he wouldn't have had to sleep with the porker.

by Anonymousreply 6807/17/2013

Kirstie Alley will probably die penniless.

by Anonymousreply 6907/17/2013

"...experience the loss of a person I thought was my friend..."

Sounds like Kirstie took the words right outta Leah's mouth. Wow, talk about having a fair weather friend. Kirstie showed she totally lacks backbone and character.

by Anonymousreply 7007/17/2013

R46, R52, R55, Re Isaac Hayes, here's an update,

"Cruise might do well to learn from the mistakes of Isaac Hayes, who was literally terrorised & emotionally raped to death by his Scieno handlers for daring to attempt to make decisions on his own, without having to get permission from the cult overlords. Even after Hayes agreed to toe the party line & get his “ethics in”, they continued to play their sick mind games until he finally died. Based on what we’ve seen & heard, and especially in light of recent discoveries, we have no doubts that Isaac Hayes died because of the cult. He put his trust & faith in them, and they royally fucked him over to the point where he just gave up & died.

by Anonymousreply 7107/17/2013

Miscabbage&Cruise ranted against Paul Haggis for his "out-ethics" Oscar winning movie. Cruise has also constantly been dissed for his flicks which of course don't follow the "party line." (See the thread on Going Clear part 2 for details.)

It's sensible to conclude that Isaac Hayes was forced into a huge confrontation with his employer, South Park, over their negative portrayal of the cult, and even finally forced to quit. Imagine how much money and status Hayes needlessly lost?

by Anonymousreply 7207/17/2013

What Scieno celebs do you think got a nude massage on this device? The "sex deprived got an aggressive "touch assist?"

by Anonymousreply 7307/18/2013

Lord Jesus help them all. Cult of Scientology needs to be shut down for good. All of them need to seek Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 7407/18/2013

Yeah r74, out of the frying pan and into the fire.

by Anonymousreply 7507/18/2013

Can someone please explain the pics in the slide show I linked? I know Scienos own dummies (the plastic kind) to use in phony photos, to prove how many hundreds attend their events.

Is that Miscabbage designer shoe in that pic?

What do those of you with taste think of that special room in that one slide?

by Anonymousreply 7607/18/2013

I wish Sofia Milos had a backbone to leave the cult. Then again, the public ain't checking for her.

by Anonymousreply 7707/18/2013

R69 She deserves to be penniless for being such a vile cunt, not to mention for being stupid.

by Anonymousreply 7807/18/2013

R73, that slideshow is from OTVIIIisGrrr8!, who offers "The World's Best Satire of the Church of Scientology and its Leader David Miscavige." Most of those are photoshopped.

That said, the first shot you linked to isn't photoshopped. It's a leaked image of the Super Power 'oiliness table', not yet released by the cult. It's anyone's guess how they'll use that!

And yeah, Kirstie Alley is stupid, has been calling people cocksuckers on Twitter for questioning the cult, deleted a bunch of her tweets last night (probably on orders from her cult handlers) and has made the whole thing a lot worse (which is better, IMO.)

by Anonymousreply 7907/18/2013

I wonder how much Alley got paid to try to 'in' Travolta?

R1, if you're Jason, call me...

by Anonymousreply 8007/18/2013

Re: Alley's finances, The Real Estalker did a story on her in Sept 2011 where someone wrote in comments that she made "a ton of money" in the early 90s buying up land and was financially set for life. Sorry no link - still figuring out my new iPad.

by Anonymousreply 8107/18/2013

Here's your link, [R81], and good luck with your iPad. This monstrosity was probably decorated by Scientologist Melinda Brownstone who was formerly Leah Remini's best friend, the one Alley was using to try to get to Remini earlier in the week.

Alley would have residuals from Cheers too, so is probably set for life anyway. IMO she said that about Travolta not for money, but because it's the Scieno thing to do. Perhaps she was in 'lower conditions' herself and had to do an 'amends project'.

by Anonymousreply 8207/18/2013

R82 thanks for posting the link. I never skip the comment section of The Real Estalker where insiders share interesting tidbits.

by Anonymousreply 8307/18/2013

Is John Travolta's sister, Ellen, in the Cult of Scientology?

by Anonymousreply 8407/18/2013

Leah's sister describes how her Mom's new boyfriend corralled them into the cult as kids. In the Sea Org, where they sometimes shook the toaster for bread crumbs for something to eat, they both got into trouble for owning lace panties. Apparently that meant that they had had pre-marital sex.

Wonder what they found when they searched the boys underwear drawers, and what that meant to the Scienos.

by Anonymousreply 8507/18/2013

[quote]“I went into Celebrity Centre one time and Tom Cruise was doing jumping jacks and stretching, right where everyone was walking. Like he owned the place. Hello, there are other people here,” she says.

Leah describing Tom Cruise on a visit to The Celebrity Centre.

by Anonymousreply 8607/18/2013

I'm sorry that should be "Leah's sister"

by Anonymousreply 8707/18/2013

R84 Ellen was in the cult too?

by Anonymousreply 8807/18/2013

This fucking weird cult is for the people who want to be told what to do. Celebs reach a point in life where they don't have to answer to anyone so I can understand why this organization appeals to them as it gives them something to answer to.

by Anonymousreply 8907/19/2013

I just finished reading the interview with Leah Remini's sister. Wow. That woman has some cojones. Describes a lifetime of indoctrination started when she was just 6 years old. She really does have a moral backbone to have stood up to Miscavige and done it face to face to boot. It wasn't only Shelly Miscavige's disappearance that bothered her. She also reached out to Paul Haggis and found the church's policies about disconnection and homosexuality troubling as he did. She's been in Kirstie Alley's sight for a while as it was Alley who wrote her up for reaching out to Haggis on Twitter. What a big bag of crazy.

by Anonymousreply 9007/19/2013

Alley called someone a "Cock Sucking Asswipe Vagina Jumper" on her Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 9107/19/2013

So Leah was obviously part of Kirstie's pyramid in the scheme.

by Anonymousreply 9207/19/2013

Leah came into the cult independently of Kirstie.

by Anonymousreply 9307/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 9407/19/2013

R85 That interview also says that Kuntie wrote up Leah and turned her in because Leah had interaction with someone who ditched the "church".

What a nice friend Kuntie is turning people in and getting them in trouble, huh?

by Anonymousreply 9507/19/2013

R23, R68, "From an article on Tom Cruise's previous divorce: Parker Stevenson has acknowledged religion played a part in his 1997 split from Kirstie Alley. ("It doesn't help. I'm an Episcopalian, she's a Scientologist. It's different," he told PEOPLE in 1999."

by Anonymousreply 9607/19/2013

It would be great to banish that fat pig to an isolated island with Oprah, David Spade, and Andy Dick. They would all hate each other by the end of Day 1.

Who else should be put on that island?

by Anonymousreply 9707/19/2013

Please let the ultimate revelation be that Miscavige beat his wife to death (not wishing her dead if she's not already) and has been playing a shell game for years to cover it up. And people who know are blackmailing him, the blackmailer.

But then it sounds too much like an NYPD Blue episode from 1998. Which maybe means it could be true.

by Anonymousreply 9807/19/2013

Kirstie's just mad that she and Leah will no longer have their special bonding time together.

by Anonymousreply 9907/20/2013

Creepy cult. What's with all the elaborate stage settings that look peculiarly like something Hitler would have been making speeches from?

Does anyone else think Miscavige has insanity behind his eyes like Cruise does?

by Anonymousreply 10007/20/2013

R100, Hubtard did not just copy Crowley's Satanism, he also emulated Hitler's rise to power. Note the "them vs us" mentality, fear of contamination from the outside world, severe physical punishments for those who dare to disagree with the leader's philosophy, separation and indoctrination of youth, etc.

Then there are George Orwell's "1984" comparisons as well. Totalitarianism on steroids. The current control freak, MisCabbage copies LRH to an extreme degree.

by Anonymousreply 10107/20/2013

From Tony Ortega's blog, written by one of the pseudo-celebs that was Leah's friend.

"People are so shady!! Say it if you got the nerve! Say it! don’t be cryptic!! Get the balls to say it to me! AND!ONLY IF YOU KNOW THE TRUTH!…DON’T BE A SHIT STARTER @nicoleremini YOU BETTER NOT BE TWEETIN ABOUT ME! Oh and nice you are friends again with your OWN SISTER Don’t do it…DEAR SELF>>>>>>GO TO BED! Dealing with bulimic crazy people won’t help you tonight.”

Michelle points out to us what a low blow that final statement was. Michelle says that Leah is being dropped by friends she’d known for more than 20 years. Once the church instructed people to “disconnect” from Remini and her family for defecting, they have done so, overnight.

“Not one person has stood up to say, ‘No, I’m not going to abandon my friend.’ That’s amazing to me,” Michelle says.

“The Remini family gave Scientology millions of dollars, and for her to be treated this way is incredible.”

We asked her how Remini is holding up.

“She’s trying to be as strong as she can. ‘Sad’ is the best term. It hurts. All of these people she thought were her friends are scattering. It’s like roaches, I’m not kidding. And it’s very difficult for her. Under the tough chick there’s a human being.”

Will Leah say something publicly?

“I honestly don’t know,” Michelle says. “I just hope the people who truly do love her will come to their senses.”

by Anonymousreply 10207/20/2013

That tweet sounds like someone who is mentally ill. Scientology seems to turn people into vindictive psychopaths.

by Anonymousreply 10407/20/2013

Leah is rich though r103 - she can afford to hire security, homeschool her kid and keep everyone at home for quite a while.

by Anonymousreply 10507/20/2013

R105, I hope for Leah's sake that she doesn't have any pets, and neither do her neighbors and friends. Reading of the cult's reputation, I'd hire a security guard full-time for each one.

Just because you have money and fame, doesn't mean you want to spend your life fighting extremely frivolous and damaging law suits. Rather than home schooling her kids, perhaps she should consider hiding them in a witness protection program; they'll need it.

by Anonymousreply 10607/20/2013

Exactly, r106.

by Anonymousreply 10707/20/2013

After announcing her decision to leave the Church of Scientology last week, Hollywood pals - including two of her former co-stars - are speaking out in support of Leah Remini.

“I am always here for her,” says Leah’s former The Talk co-host Holly Robinson Peete. “She is doing really great with not being involved in Scientology anymore.” While Leah was on The Talk, she occasionally discussed Scientology or fielded questions from curious guests.

Although the religion has a tight-knit community of Hollywood A-listers, longtime pals and former castmates are standing behind Leah's decision. Her King of Queens co-star Kevin James tells In Touch, “If [leaving Scientology] makes her happy, I’m very excited about that.”

by Anonymousreply 10807/20/2013

Holly Robinson Peete is a warrior princess!

What a great lady, a courageous and loyal friend, and an intellectual property unto herself!

She should be our next president.

by Anonymousreply 10907/20/2013

Does Kirstie have a non-Scientology team that can tell her to chill out and shut up? Would she even listen?

by Anonymousreply 11007/20/2013

R110 Kuntie is a lost cause. She only likes people who kiss her fat ass and tell her what she WANTS to hear.

by Anonymousreply 11107/20/2013

R110, The cult convinced Tom Cruise to drop all of his non-Scieno, experienced management; the same with Alley. Except for a few top directors, in Cruise's case, both are almost completely cut off from anyone that would either dis the cult or do anything to reign them in from the inevitable, if slow, self-destruction.

by Anonymousreply 11207/20/2013

Apparently not, [R110]. Busted again, this time talking to Stacy Frances (nobody singer who pretends to be Christian but is really a Scientologist) about Nicole Remini:

by Anonymousreply 11307/20/2013

This is such a frightening thread.

I went to a few classes at the old Ivar location in Hollywood. Glad I ran away from all that mess. Everyone was soooooo nice but gave off such a creepy vibe.

by Anonymousreply 11407/20/2013

R114, Were they acting classes? Did you actually learn anything worthwhile? How much money did you give the cult? How many times did they "invite" you to take more classes.

by Anonymousreply 11507/20/2013

Fuck that CRAZY bitch. She is such a nut!

by Anonymousreply 11607/20/2013

R113 Wow! What a bitter, angry, miserable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 11707/20/2013

Pretty is as pretty does:

by Anonymousreply 11807/21/2013

I met Holly Robinson Peete back in the 90s at a signing event. She was very nice to people. I'm glad she is giving Leah support.

I still worry for someone like Leah. The clams might be able to find ways to get to her even if she has full time security. I think any celeb or wealthy Scientologist might be able to find good security through Gavin de Becker. Gavin is an expert on crime issues, stalking, and security. He has worked with celebs before. I think Gavin might know how evil the clams are.

Kuntie Alley can run her mouth all she wants. The only people siding with Kuntie are her fellow Scienos or people that don't know how fucked up CO$ is.

by Anonymousreply 11907/21/2013

Anyone in Scientology who actually believe they have friends in Scientology are bat sh*t crazy. Watching Leah's cult "friends" run out on her and publically demean her should be a wakeup call for any rational mind but Scientologists pay big bucks to have their rational minds erased. Kirstie Alley sold her soul and paid to have her free will sucked out of her. She nothing but a psycho Nazi now.

by Anonymousreply 12007/21/2013

I have always wondered what the non Scieno celebs think of the Scieno celebs. There was gossip years ago that one of the reasons Topher Grace had issues with his That 70s Show castmates was because of Danny Masterston being a Scieno.

by Anonymousreply 12107/21/2013

What's all this talk about Streisandtology?

by Anonymousreply 12207/21/2013

Danny Masterston AND Laura Prepon, R121.

by Anonymousreply 12307/21/2013

Tee hee. Tony Ortega is taking Perez Hilton to task for mangling the Leah Remini story.

by Anonymousreply 12407/21/2013

I'm glad Tony Ortega did that.

by Anonymousreply 12507/21/2013

Has Tony Ortega been left unharrassed by Scienos? He and the anons who do the Scientology Celebrity blog have the best and most damning information about the cult.

by Anonymousreply 12607/21/2013

I heard Tony Ortega on a radio show a few years back and he said that he deals with harassment from the Scienos. He said that Rick Ross warned him about the harassment early on.

by Anonymousreply 12707/22/2013

“Leah’s been getting a lot of calls from people in the industry — writers, people at stations — and they’re congratulating her. They’re telling her something she never knew, that Scientology kind of gave her a black mark. I thought it was supposed to be the opposite,” she says. “She got a slew of phone calls from people like that.”

by Anonymousreply 12807/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 12907/24/2013

Again I'm glad Leah is getting a lot of support from others in the industry. Kuntie Alley probably has that black mark and it is probably gotten bigger over the past few years.

by Anonymousreply 13007/24/2013

You know, the cult really, REALLY needs to quit trying to "make it go right"...

[quote]Nicole Remini: John Travolta Has NOT Called Leah, Despite National Enquirer Unnamed Source

by Anonymousreply 13107/24/2013

Kirstie Alley's "black mark", is her absorbent caulifowered anus.

by Anonymousreply 13207/24/2013

...but I know they can't, they're stuck with dead Hubbard's bullshit "Always attack, never defend." So they'll just keep lying their asses off and digging themselves deeper and deeper.

[quote]Kirstie Alley Is A ‘Big Fat Bully’ Says Leah Remini’s Ex-Step Mom

by Anonymousreply 13307/24/2013

She also has burrowing butt-mites,and hole crabs

by Anonymousreply 13407/24/2013

The Cult of Scientology is going down.

by Anonymousreply 13507/25/2013

Why did Ron L. Hubbard create the cult in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 13607/25/2013

Why does any psychopath create a cult? Power and money.

by Anonymousreply 13707/25/2013

The story is that Hubbard was a science-fiction writer and wanted to see if he could get people to follow a religion. I don't know how true that story is, but it amazes me that he just made this whole thing up, and these people believe like their lives depend on it.

by Anonymousreply 13807/25/2013

R136, L. Ron Hubbard falsely believed that he was a talented fiction writer. The "greats" in the field, some of whom later wrote for the original Star Trek series, made fun of his novel and accurately predicted terrible reviews and poor sales. His pride hurt, LRH claimed that he could turn the book into a best seller by basing a religion on its phony logic.

by Anonymousreply 13907/25/2013

R136, There are believed to be more Jedis than Scienos in the world, especially in Australia and Great Britain. Yes, there's a religion based on Star Wars.

by Anonymousreply 14007/25/2013

The cult will go down someday, but it will be a long time. The cult is definitely losing power in Hollywood, they aren't reeling in a lot of celebs these days.

by Anonymousreply 14107/25/2013

Well said, r141.

by Anonymousreply 14207/25/2013

Anyone who is giving money to Scientology in these hard economic times is mentally ill, and mentally ill people cannot sustain an organization like Scientology.

Secondly, more and more people are turning to psychiatry for help and you can't do both.

Scientology's rejection and slander of psychiatry will kill them off soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 14307/25/2013

What's going to kill them, and the death spiral is well underway, is the Internet. It's way too easy for them to stumble onto "entheta" now, and they're getting shocked out of their cocoons. They're currently trying to control it on Facebook, and they're just digging themselves deeper by spreading the disconnection poison.

[quote]We’ve been told by several Scientologists that they were asked to come down to a Los Angeles-area “org” to view a video to help them deal with the “entheta” of Remini’s departure, and this morning, for the first time, we heard from a reliable source inside the church that a “dead agent pack” has now been assembled about Remini. DA Packs are usually assembled by Scientology’s Office of Special Affairs (its intelligence and covert operations wing), and they include negative information about the target in order to poison the subject’s reputation so that the easily-swayed can be convinced it’s better not to trust anything the subject says.

When that gets out into the wild (and it will) this whole thing will blow up like Xenu's neutron bomb.

by Anonymousreply 14407/25/2013

I guess Leah Remini won't be considered for a guest star role on Obese Alley's upcoming sitcom.

by Anonymousreply 14507/25/2013

Oooo, the National Enquirer reporter who Nicole Remini called out for reporting a lie at [R131] has realized he was being used and is making up for it by issuing a challenge to Tom Cruise:

[quote]So here’s the deal, Tom: Although Shelly’s attorney has stated “she is not missing...any reports that she is missing are false,” please produce proof for fans that Mrs. Miscavige still remains on this planet, working happily in the church…and I’ll call you “My Favorite Alien” again for all eternity!

by Anonymousreply 14607/25/2013

AND the Scientology celebrities blog tucked this little tidbit into their latest:

[quote]And Elisabeth Moss! We haven’t seen her around in awhile — from what we’ve been hearing, Field Control has been trying to get ahold of her for days without any luck & she seems to be avoiding her father. More trouble brewing in Hubbard’s “oasis of creative freedom” in the weeks & months ahead??

(Moss' father is a high-level cultie too.)

by Anonymousreply 14707/25/2013

R147, Hopefully all of Hollywood is "getting on the band wagon" and turning their back on Scienos. Obviously Tom Cruise and Will Smith are losing economic power. Here's an excerpt/summary from the same blog you quoted.

". . . top Scilons complaining about their Wikipedia pages & how they don’t want Scieno mentioned. Kerri Kasem, who despite appearing on the cover of Celebrity magazine has gone to great lengths to cover up her association. Gottfried Helnwein is notoriously successful at keeping his Wikipedia page clean of any suggestion that he or his family are Scienos, and Persia White has paid good money to have her Wikipedia page protected from not only any mentions of Scienos, but apparently her PR people have inserted the claim into her page that she’s not linked to *any* organized religions!

Fraser Kee Scott, despite his extremely vocal stance re Scieno, has several times attempted to remove & keep all mentions of the cult off his page, thus far unsuccessfully.

We’ve got to wonder, when top level Scilons like Tom Cruise, John Travolta, & Bob Duggan don’t bother to spend a single dime to keep any mention of Scieno off the Web, why do so many others work so hard & spend so much money to keep Scieno at such a far distance?

by Anonymousreply 14807/25/2013

who are most of those people you just mentioned?

by Anonymousreply 14907/25/2013

They are minor celebs who were probably once convinced that association with Scieno would advance their careers, including giving them professional contacts in the industry. Their names were used on Scieno literature. Now they're trying to hide their involvement, and are sending out clear messages to others, as a hopeful sign of what is to come for Scieno.

by Anonymousreply 15007/26/2013

Did the cult decorate Fat Alley's house in Maine?

It would explain a lot.

by Anonymousreply 15107/26/2013

I am glad that Leah got away from them. I wished that Sofia Milos from CSI: Miami fame would do the same. She seemed too intelligent for that cult mess.

by Anonymousreply 15207/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 15307/27/2013

I can't stand Kuntie.

by Anonymousreply 15407/27/2013

I wonder how this will affect Remini's relationship with JLo. She and JLo are good friends and JLo, while not a scientologist herself, supports the organization as her father has been a member for 25 years.

by Anonymousreply 15507/27/2013

I wish Kirstie Alley would have never joined the COS. She's a weak bird.

by Anonymousreply 15607/28/2013

Lopez is reportedly sticking by Remini.

by Anonymousreply 15707/28/2013

I am glad Lopez is sticking by Remini.

by Anonymousreply 15807/29/2013

An interesting comment from Tony Ortega's blog,

"Kirstie Alley is selling her Rescrew Me Detox formula over on twitter with this statement... 'Rescue Me makes THE best martinis !!' I shit you not folks! you can dextox and get sozzled at the same time!!!"

by Anonymousreply 15907/29/2013

I find Lopez to be an interesting case. Obviously she was raised Catholic yet her dad is now a Scientologist. That is HUGE in the Latino community to leave Catholicism like that.

by Anonymousreply 16007/29/2013

This is not gonna go away anytime soon. Leah Remini is not dodging questions:

[quote]The actress – who was defended by the niece of David Miscavige, the most powerful man in Scientology – explained, "It doesn't matter, it could be anything. I thought about the family being broken up for some other cause, and I'm not about to shut up."

by Anonymousreply 16107/29/2013

Yahoo just had a front page story about her comments to People magazine and they are much more pointed than those linked above. Though she never says "Scientology" she is loud and clear in what she said. I went back to look for the article and it was gone. I think that Yahoo may have published prematurely or without People's permission. It was a LOT more. She's almost upping the ante. I wish I had copied. It'll be out soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 16207/29/2013

Here we go. Found them at the Hollywood Reporter.

[quote]"I believe that people should be able to question things," Remini told People magazine on Saturday. "I believe that people should value family, and value friendships, and hold those things sacrosanct. That for me, that's what I'm about. It wouldn't matter what it was, simply because no one is going to tell me how I need to think, no one is going to tell me who I can, and cannot, talk to."

by Anonymousreply 16307/29/2013

Kirstie will die an unhappy woman.

by Anonymousreply 16407/30/2013

R164 A lot of Scieno celebs will die unhappy. Their precious cult is slowly going down. I think Kirstie is noticing it more than some of the other Scieno celebs. I'm surprised some other Scieno celebs are staying quiet on Leah's departure. Erika Christensen jumped to defend the cult when Lawrence Wright's book Going Clear was released. Danny Masterson bitched about Paul Haggis a few years back.

by Anonymousreply 16507/30/2013

I doubt if Kirstie has ever experienced happiness. Every time she looks in a mirror, there's an unhappy, fat woman looking back at her. She can't control her eating habits, nor can she shut her big mouth that spouts ugly ideas.

by Anonymousreply 16607/30/2013

Thank god Kirstie has this to obsess about, instead of dwelling on what's in her closet, and her size.

by Anonymousreply 16707/30/2013

Paul Haggis has an open letter in the Hollywood Reporter in which he talks about Leah Remini's exit from the church and how much he admires her actions. He's very complimentary about her as a person and said part of the reason she got in trouble was because she refused to "disconnect" from him when he left the church. If she's as much a class act as he claims, I wish her the best.

by Anonymousreply 16807/31/2013

Danny Masterson needs to worry about his own failing career too. He hasn't had one since That 70's Show.

by Anonymousreply 16907/31/2013

Notice how they can't get any new recruits? Elizabeth Moss' fame is fairly recent, but she was born into it. There won't be another Tom Cruise, or even another Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 17007/31/2013

R170 I have noticed the same thing about a lack of new recruits. I think the media has played in some part in keeping the cult from recruiting celebs. At the times Tammy and Revolta got into the COS, a lot of details weren't known to the general public. Tammy's conversion was due in large part to first wife Mimi Rogers. Her father was a higher up in the cult. Mimi has reportedly left the cult, but she has never publicly spoken out against the cult. I think if she has left, she keeps quiet to avoid further trouble.

Money has kept many celebs out of the cult over the years. Back in the 70s, Elvis dated Peggy Lipton and she dabbled in COS for awhile. Elvis visited the L.A. center and after his visit he said that the COS was full of shit and they just wanted his money. I bet it has been the same for other celebs. They visit the CCI and then realize the money part and the fact that many details about COS aren't given right away to potential converts. Many of the younger popular celebs today have probably been warned about the cult and many don't seem gullible.

by Anonymousreply 17107/31/2013

Mimi Rogers probably is on the Cruise "payroll" to keep quiet about their marriage. She talked about it right after the divorce and said he was like a monk who didn't have sex. Suddenly she stopped all talk of him. No doubt she has had no money worries since that day.

by Anonymousreply 17207/31/2013

Odd about Elvis considering both ex-wife and daughter are into it.

by Anonymousreply 17307/31/2013

I'm so sick of stupid rich celebs who fall for dumb shit scams like the COS. How can anyone believe in this shit?

by Anonymousreply 17407/31/2013

David Miscavige and his minions have FUCKED UP again, and now Paul Haggis is speaking out in support of Leah Remini:

[quote]...I made a similar mistake by insisting they look into the charges of abuse detailed by the Tampa Bay Times. I was working on a film about Martin Luther King Jr. at that moment and made the polite suggestion that even great leaders like Dr. King were human and fallible. Two of the senior church leaders leapt to their feet and shouted at me, “How dare you compare a great man like David Miscavige to Martin Luther King!”

by Anonymousreply 17507/31/2013

[quote]How can anyone believe in this shit?

Why would you ask when you only have to look at the fifth word in your first sentence R174?

by Anonymousreply 17607/31/2013

Thanks for posting that R175. The MLK quote is surreal and says everything one needs to know about the cult.

by Anonymousreply 17707/31/2013

The clams' response won't do them any favors

Mr. Haggis is a status-obsessed screenwriter who in the words of The Hollywood Reporter has been in “the wilderness” professionally for three years. Mr. Haggis once again is exploiting his tenuous connection with Scientology to grab headlines. His statement that the organization anonymously comments negatively about those who leave the Church is delusional and borders on paranoia.

Desperately craving attention, his self-serving “open letter” is a transparent plug for an upcoming film still lacking U.S. distribution. If Mr. Haggis was as successful and prolific at manufacturing drama for audiences as he is at manufacturing it for gossip sites, then his career might have never gotten lost in the “wilderness.”

Despite his spin, the truth is that Mr. Haggis was an inactive Scientologist for more than 30 years until he orchestrated a disingenuous “departure” in 2009 aimed solely at getting media attention. As a result, Paul Haggis has no first-hand knowledge about the Church of Scientology but instead relies on a small collection of unemployed bloggers living on the fringe of the Internet who are obsessed with spinning myths about the Church.

Mr. Haggis has chosen to align himself with a small posse of lunatics with arrest records, who have acknowledged in depositions to being secretly on the payroll of tabloids and who have admitted on national television to outright lying. As for Paul Haggis’ real story, see (link to clam magazine).

As to the true story of Scientology, under the 25-year leadership of Mr. Miscavige, following in the footsteps of our Founder, L. Ron Hubbard, the Church is enjoying tremendous expansion as shown in our 37 new Churches opening in six continents and the many new parishioners joining their congregations. Our Churches are open seven days a week and many have public display areas to answer all questions or one can visit our website,

by Anonymousreply 17807/31/2013

Do these Scilon assholes realize that responses like this seem childish, petty, vindictive and they would benefit from being silent? No one believes any of the bullshit coming out of their mouths anymore.

This just makes all the horror stories seem even more possible.

by Anonymousreply 17907/31/2013

That was a great one, r179.

by Anonymousreply 18008/01/2013

No, R179, they really don't. Everything in that response is demonstrably false, and they just don't give a shit. IF Karin Pouw is even the one who actually released this statement (she's more than likely in the Sea Org's RPF gulag by now) these words are straight from the mouth of David Miscavige, and the person who wrote them down likely feared physical violence, the aforementioned gulag or god knows what else.

Miscavige seems to really be losing his shit this week. They also called for Scientologists to disconnect from Placido Domingo Jr. (again! because he won't disconnect from his ex-wife and kids) AND mounted another attack on the very last ex-Scientologists they should have poked a stick at, the ones who aren't just unafraid to bite back but who actually do it. These are the ones who don't take that shit lying down, but fight back vigorously AND help others get out of the cult.

Stupid, stupid, STUPID. Scientology makes you stupid.

by Anonymousreply 18108/01/2013

Go stupid cult go! Leah Remini is in touch with the most outspoken ex-Scientologists, so why not make her even angrier than she already is? "Always attack, never defend" indeed.

[quote]Karin Pouw, a spokesperson for the Church of Scientology, tells THR that there is no such policy of disconnection.

[quote]"While none of this is a comment about Ms. Remini, our general response is that the church supports families and has never had a policy which breaks up families, a myth perpetuated by individuals who are either misinformed or attempting to sensationalize their own life choices or those made by their family members," Pouw says. "While the church encourages close family relations, in the end church members decide for themselves whether to communicate or not with a person who is openly antagonistic to them or their religion. When [disconnection] occurs, that person is simply exercising their right to communicate, not carrying out any mandate from their church."

This is a lie - Scientologists "decide for themselves" with the threat of their own disconnection and months of "ethics handling" hanging over them, as thousands of ex-scientologists and Hubbard's own orders testify to.

Even better, they're apparently stupid enough to take "" live, too, even as the bad press is snowballing.

by Anonymousreply 18208/02/2013

R182, Realistically it shouldn't matter to Leah if her very private info is revealed, because the cult is known for making up outlandish garbage about dissidents anyway and then leaking that info to the paps, the victims' neighbors, and employers. Leah should totally deny everything about her that comes to light for that very reason.

In fact she should practice creating her own silly made-up stories for mass public enjoyment. LOL

by Anonymousreply 18308/02/2013

[quote]I think the media has played in some part in keeping the cult from recruiting celebs.

I agree, R171, the media, the internet and those who have left the cult speaking out have made a huge difference in their ability to recruit.

[quote]At the times Tammy and Revolta got into the COS, a lot of details weren't known to the general public.

Yes and no. I remember the Scieno scandals of the 70's quite clearly (Snow White, etc.). It was very well-publicized and a lot of details about how crazy Scientology is came out back then. Even as a dumb kid, I knew better than to allow the cult recruiters anywhere near me.

I doubt that Tammy and Travolta hadn't heard about the scandals. It is true that the depth of detail we know now wasn't widely known then but pretty much everybody knew that Scienos were a vicious, stop-at-nothing, loony, sci-fi cult.

by Anonymousreply 18408/02/2013

[quote]I doubt that Tammy and Travolta hadn't heard about the scandals.

There's not a lot of brain-power there. It could have sailed right over their heads.

by Anonymousreply 18508/02/2013

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 18608/02/2013

[quote]I doubt that Tammy and Travolta hadn't heard about the scandals. It is true that the depth of detail we know now wasn't widely known then but pretty much everybody knew that Scienos were a vicious, stop-at-nothing, loony, sci-fi cult

Everybody but other Scientologists. Seriously, they're not allowed to listen, watch or read anything but the party line about Scientology. Anything else is "entheta", and they're heavily conditioned to avoid it (this is why pasting OT3, the Xenu story, chases them out of discussion groups.) If they accidentally see or hear any entheta, they believe that the e-meter will pick it up, so they confess it (!) then find themselves hauled into "ethics" at great cost in time and expense, not to mention risk of disconnection. Leah Remini did a six-month "ethics cycle" that cost her 300K just for *asking* about Shelly Miscavige.

And they can't let their friends or family in the cult know they've seen or heard anything negative - Scientology encourages, even expects, them to rat on each other. So John Travolta turns off the TV, Tom Cruise argues with reporters ("you're glib!") and Kirstie Alley curses and deletes Twitter followers. (She's put out a call to Scientologists to support her on Facebook, BTW.)

Exes who were in for a long time are generally shocked when they find out the "shore story" they were told about Snow White wasn't true - the cult did a whole hell of a lot more than take a bunch of government copy paper!

by Anonymousreply 18708/02/2013

Leah is getting a career boast from this.

by Anonymousreply 18808/03/2013

R188, I hope that Lead does get a career boost, so that other cult members will also come out.

by Anonymousreply 18908/03/2013

[quote]Scientologists are like Mudlimes

Thanks for the tip.

by Anonymousreply 19008/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!