Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

British Gay Soccer Player Sez: Robbie Rogers not my type

Anton Hysén, the British-born footballer playing in Sweden came out two years ago.

His take on American out-gay Robbie Rogers:

“I don’t (fancy him). He’s not really my type!” Hysén ... says the rugged type is more his speed: “Dark-featured, masculine, tattooed. Steven Gerrard, maybe!”

(Steven Gerrard is reportedly straight.)

Welcome to the hell that can be gay life, Robbie!

by Anonymousreply 908/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 108/24/2013

I love when all these queens talk about how someone's not "masculine" enough for them *roll eyes*.

BTW, I just looked up Rogers and Hysen pictures (I didn't know what either of them look like), and they both practically look like twins, so I find it funny Hysen acts like Rogers isn't good enough for him.

by Anonymousreply 208/24/2013

What's wrong with saying someone isn't your type? Each of us say it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 308/24/2013

“I used to have [a boyfriend] a couple of months ago but it was kinda ‘no way!’ It wasn’t really serious, I think.”

Huh? 'No way'? What is Hysen on about?

by Anonymousreply 408/24/2013

A woman on a UK football forum once swore she'd seen Steven Gerrard sucking face with a man in a bar in Liverpool called Blue a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 508/24/2013

The consensus in Sweden is that Hysen is arrogant and speaks without thinking, which are capital crimes there. The gay thing is a non-issue.

by Anonymousreply 608/24/2013

Was it RedCafe or some other Manc forum?

by Anonymousreply 708/24/2013

R2 it makes perfect sense-Hysen isn't attracted to someone who looks like himself. I have no problem with his comments.

by Anonymousreply 808/24/2013

I wonder how his ex's looked like.

by Anonymousreply 908/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!