Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

British Gay Soccer Player Sez: Robbie Rogers not my type

Anton Hysén, the British-born footballer playing in Sweden came out two years ago.

His take on American out-gay Robbie Rogers:

“I don’t (fancy him). He’s not really my type!” Hysén ... says the rugged type is more his speed: “Dark-featured, masculine, tattooed. Steven Gerrard, maybe!”

(Steven Gerrard is reportedly straight.)

Welcome to the hell that can be gay life, Robbie!

by Anonymousreply 908/26/2013

Racist.

by Anonymousreply 108/24/2013

I love when all these queens talk about how someone's not "masculine" enough for them *roll eyes*.

BTW, I just looked up Rogers and Hysen pictures (I didn't know what either of them look like), and they both practically look like twins, so I find it funny Hysen acts like Rogers isn't good enough for him.

by Anonymousreply 208/24/2013

What's wrong with saying someone isn't your type? Each of us say it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 308/24/2013

“I used to have [a boyfriend] a couple of months ago but it was kinda ‘no way!’ It wasn’t really serious, I think.”

Huh? 'No way'? What is Hysen on about?

by Anonymousreply 408/24/2013

A woman on a UK football forum once swore she'd seen Steven Gerrard sucking face with a man in a bar in Liverpool called Blue a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 508/24/2013

The consensus in Sweden is that Hysen is arrogant and speaks without thinking, which are capital crimes there. The gay thing is a non-issue.

by Anonymousreply 608/24/2013

Was it RedCafe or some other Manc forum?

by Anonymousreply 708/24/2013

R2 it makes perfect sense-Hysen isn't attracted to someone who looks like himself. I have no problem with his comments.

by Anonymousreply 808/24/2013

I wonder how his ex's looked like.

by Anonymousreply 908/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.