Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

George Zimmerman not guilty

Why is there no prior thread on the verdict?

by Anonymousreply 2309/06/2013

There's no thread at least with an identifiable title.

by Anonymousreply 107/14/2013

There were several threads. They got deleted because of cruel insults to the deceased.

by Anonymousreply 207/14/2013

They keep getting deleted.

by Anonymousreply 307/14/2013

It wasn't just that, R2. I'm sure the webmaster had concerns about posts encouraging vigilantism against Zimmerman.

by Anonymousreply 407/14/2013

Were the threads really deleted? Doesn't seem right to delete threads on such an important topic after all the contributions people made to them.

by Anonymousreply 507/14/2013

[quote]I'm sure the webmaster had concerns about posts encouraging vigilantism against Zimmerman.

Uh, no.

It's racist assholes who are causing the threads to be shut down.

by Anonymousreply 607/14/2013

The person making the inappropriate post should have been banned for a specific period of time. But the Zimmerman threads should not have been deleted.

by Anonymousreply 707/14/2013

Yeah, R5, because posting on an online forum is such a "contribution."

by Anonymousreply 807/14/2013

Just a few weeks after being stopped for speeding in Texas, Zimmerman met the same fate back in Florida.

Tuesday he was stopped for speeding in Lake Mary, Florida, a short distance from the town where he killed Trayvon Martin.

by Anonymousreply 909/04/2013

LAKE MARY, Fla. —

Channel 9 has learned George Zimmerman was pulled over for the second time since being acquitted in the killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, but this time he was issued a speeding citation.

Video from the traffic stop in Lake Mary was recorded on a body camera being worn by the police officer who approached Zimmerman's SUV.

Authorities said Zimmerman was driving 60 mph in a 45 mph zone on Rinhart and Siemans roads.

In the video, Zimmerman apologized for speeding and when asked for his registration, he hesitated and made sure it was OK to reach into his glove compartment.

"The traffic stop was made. The officer told him why he was being stopped, and Mr. Zimmerman said, 'No problem,'" said Zach Huson of the Lake Mary Police Department. "He provided his material, driver's license, registration and proof of insurance and the citation was issued and that was it."

The stop lasted about six minutes. During that time, Zimmerman never mentioned anything about being armed.

He was issued a $256 ticket.

Police redacted his address in their report, saying didn't want to make him a target, citing a court order that told law enforcement not to release Zimmerman's address during his trial.

by Anonymousreply 1109/04/2013

Yes, R10, because his little Dirty Harry game against a teenager who wasn't really doing anything, is really commendable and an admirable display of nobility, decency and virtue.

He is a racist pig who tried to use the "but I'm a Latin American indian!" card, in order to somehow justify his actions. He is also a proven sexual predator, and has been in trouble with the law many times before.

He doesn't deserve any compassion, because he is an evil man. Despicable individual.

by Anonymousreply 1209/04/2013

The original thread from that night was overrun with Freepers. Actual Freepers. A couple were calling us fags toward the last pages.

by Anonymousreply 1309/04/2013

Bullshit r4.

Racist and Freepers are bed buddies.

by Anonymousreply 1409/04/2013

I saw the best commentary on this trial a few months back saying both parties were guilty of assuming the worst and ending up (both) in the worst circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 1509/04/2013

He thinks he's above the law just because he got away with murder. One of these days, he'll end up in prison.

by Anonymousreply 1609/04/2013

While we're at it, how come no one has ever thought to start a thread about Golden Girls inconsistencies?

by Anonymousreply 1709/04/2013

I hope the next person he shoots and kills, is a nice, rich, white Republican.

by Anonymousreply 1809/04/2013

Then, and only then, would justice be served.

by Anonymousreply 1909/04/2013

He's had two incidents with law enforcement in the short time since the trial ended in July. Will this be a monthly event for Zimmerman?

by Anonymousreply 2009/05/2013

Well there are a lot of freepers who show up here and quite a few of them are gay.

Anyway, I still hope that someday the guy will get what he deserves.

Even more, I hope the jury gets what IT deserves.

by Anonymousreply 2109/05/2013

His wife is divorcing him!

by Anonymousreply 2209/06/2013

Now that he's got a taste of infamy he's having a hard time giving it up.

by Anonymousreply 2309/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.