Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you think John John (JFK Jr.) ever took a cock?

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 146August 22, 2020 12:59 PM

I'm sure he jogged through Central Park late at night solely for exercise.

by Anonymousreply 1July 15, 2013 2:11 AM

Yes. Mine.

by Anonymousreply 2July 15, 2013 3:45 AM

Yes - don't think he fucked a guy, but did everything else

by Anonymousreply 3July 15, 2013 5:11 AM

Gosh, I miss that guy. He sort of was our Prince

by Anonymousreply 4July 15, 2013 5:56 AM

I sweet boy would have probably made him happy....instead of that up tight princess.

by Anonymousreply 5July 15, 2013 7:25 AM

And damn, if I hadn't been late, we all my have still been alive. Stupid me !

by Anonymousreply 6July 15, 2013 7:38 AM

the groom was prettier than the bride....

by Anonymousreply 7July 15, 2013 7:42 AM

[quote]He sort of was our Prince

Be careful what you wish for. Teaching Americans to view their political families as royalty helped the Neo-Cons to foist their Clown Prince, George W. Bush, upon us.

by Anonymousreply 8July 15, 2013 7:48 AM

There was a gorgeous oriental guy that was in a LOT of the paparazzi pics of JFK Jr as well as special event pics (in the background, but still seen in many pics) there were semi regular pics of the two of them rollerblading in Central Park also. It was like Were's Waldo with that guy every time there was a new batch of JFK Jr. pics.

A lot people were sure he was his BF or at least a good friend with FB rights. Wish I could remember more, it was talked about on here quite often, so maybe one of the other posters who have been here forever like me will remember more.

by Anonymousreply 9July 15, 2013 8:39 AM

" oriental"?

by Anonymousreply 10July 15, 2013 12:12 PM

There were a series semi nudes of John posted very briefly on Corbis recently but they were taken down. They were taken by a woman, but were extremely homoerotic.

I also have heard many stories of John with men in Boston during Law School. He apparently loved oral sex - receiving only - and when asked to give claimed he was terrible at it.

It is also rumored that one of his trysts (SE) later went on to be a long-term bf of Anderson Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 11July 15, 2013 12:18 PM

I recall seeing those pics R11. They were taken by a fellow Brown student I believe. I didn't see them on Corbis but someplace else many years ago. Now you've got me stoked to see them again.

by Anonymousreply 12July 15, 2013 12:27 PM

Who knows who the Asian guy is?

by Anonymousreply 13July 15, 2013 12:28 PM

[quote]Who knows who the Asian guy is?

either Sum Ting Wong or Ho Lee Fuk

by Anonymousreply 14July 15, 2013 1:22 PM

by Anonymousreply 15July 15, 2013 3:06 PM

"Dwayne, I'm worried John John is turning into a sissy! BEAT HIM!"

Yeah, that's a likely story.

by Anonymousreply 16July 15, 2013 3:38 PM

r8, it's also enabled the Kardashians to make a mint off the public.

by Anonymousreply 17July 16, 2013 1:11 PM

r15, Jackie was strangely nervous about John-John's masculinity - or lack of it. She feared he would "turn" gay - that paranoia came out most overtly when JJ made overtures to choosing an acting career. She veered him away from that as determinedly as she could. It was very strange that a mother would be so hellbent on preserving her son's heterosexuality- there must have been some real underlying fear in her narrow little mind that he was not "all man".

Yes, a mother knows.

by Anonymousreply 18July 16, 2013 1:16 PM

r11, there were always rumours that John Jr was not at all a good lover; that he was, in fact, rather clumsy and uninspiring.

According to Chris Ciccone, Madonna apparently told her brother that her short-lived affair with JFK Jr was less than thrilling, saying it was "like having sex with a 10 year old boy".

Ciccone dishes to Howard Stern about Madonna's feelings about JFK Jr and his own strange encounter with him, insinuating very thinly that he felt John-John's problems were that he was trying too hard with the wrong sex:

33:27-36:45

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 16, 2013 1:29 PM

He had a girlfriend in college who looked exacty like his sister.

by Anonymousreply 20July 18, 2013 2:12 AM

R13: Sum Yun Guy

by Anonymousreply 21July 18, 2013 2:16 AM

Knew him from Andover onwards.

Never pinged.

Never even a rumor.

by Anonymousreply 22July 18, 2013 2:18 AM

There was a rumor when he was still alive that John John was blowing a guy on the side of the LIE one night on his way out to the Hamptons. The cops, of course, once informed of who he was, let him off.

by Anonymousreply 23July 18, 2013 2:21 AM

So you're saying that Jackie killed her son by making him act out masculine activities inimical to his nature, and so he flew into the water, killing not only himself but the woman who represented his false life (AND her sister)?

NOW it all makes sense, finally.

Oh, and, no, he never "took a cock" but he did enjoy receiving blow jobs.

by Anonymousreply 24July 18, 2013 2:24 AM

Not gay and did not go to law school in Boston; attended law school in NYC. Nothing effeminate about him and his hairy chest.

by Anonymousreply 25July 18, 2013 2:30 AM

Read Rob Lowe's "Stories . . " for some strange comments about JFK Jr. throughout the book. I almost sensed a fantasy bromance, speculating and trying to read between the lines.

Also read once that there was a friendship with Swedish model Marcus, or perhaps between his wife and Marcus, at some point.

by Anonymousreply 26July 18, 2013 2:41 AM

O please, the guy was pussy magnet. Why would he need to have sex with men when pretty much any woman in North America would spread for him?

by Anonymousreply 27July 18, 2013 2:41 AM

[quote] He sort of was our Prince

I'm your new Prince NOW, bitches.

And I DO suck cock. Just ask Taylor Lautner.

by Anonymousreply 28July 18, 2013 2:46 AM

Of course he was a pussy magnet and could get it whenever he wanted. OTOH, if he wanted a fantastic blowjob he knew how to get that, too, and it involved nobody with a pussy. .

by Anonymousreply 29July 18, 2013 2:50 AM

Michael Bergin was fucking John John's wife.

by Anonymousreply 30July 18, 2013 3:08 AM

R30: Maybe ... Bergin gave a very strange interview with some men's magazine years ago. Bergin talked about how they were all friends, how he used to date whatsherface, etc. But then, he had a change of heart about what he said and confided what the real relationship with the two of them was like, but on the condition that the author wouldn't print it. It was some Men's Health or Men's Journal magazine from the 90s. Anyway, the author of the article actually said he had this conversation with Bergin and that Bergin said he had lied about various portions of the interview, but was sworn to secrecy. Which seemed to indicate that Bergin WAS close to both of them, but was a friend to her and fuck-buddy to good old John-John.

by Anonymousreply 31July 18, 2013 3:14 AM

R31, Thanks for clarifying. I remember reading something alluding to a close "friendship" between the 3 of them. Do you think that they had a 3-way? I used to think Marcus was hot.

by Anonymousreply 32July 18, 2013 3:17 AM

In the early 1990s, Bergin met Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy, a Calvin Klein publicist, whom he dated seriously, despite her burgeoning relationship with John F. Kennedy, Jr., whom she later married in September 1996.[1] Kennedy and Bessette-Kennedy died in a fatal plane crash in July 1999.[2] In early 2004, Bergin published a book about his relationship with Bessette, The Other Man, claiming that they continued a sexual affair during the time Bessette was dating Kennedy and during their marriage.[3]

On September 24, 2004, Bergin married makeup artist Joy Tilk with whom he has two children.[4]

Bergin was arrested for drunk driving in 2004, on the fifth anniversary of Bessette-Kennedy's death

by Anonymousreply 33July 18, 2013 3:24 AM

R31 I told you! Thanks R33.

by Anonymousreply 34July 18, 2013 3:28 AM

R33, That's what I remembered was so strange about Bergin's interview. I could never understand how his affair with John John's wife could continue after her marriage. It has been my impression that most models are at least somewhat bi, even more so than most actors and singers, because of the "powers that be" in the hiring. Again, do you think that it was a 3-way?

by Anonymousreply 35July 18, 2013 3:34 AM

But am I wrong, R34? R33's information doesn't negate anything that I said/read.

by Anonymousreply 36July 18, 2013 3:34 AM

He probably fed his meatwhistle to some cocksucker.

by Anonymousreply 37July 18, 2013 3:37 AM

R18 In the Heymann bio of Jackie, she was quoted as saying to a friend, only half jokingly, that John was "going to grow up to be a hairdresser."

It was later reported that John and Carolyn were having ugly fights in front of friends, precipitated by her cocaine use and invariably ending with her calling him a fag.

by Anonymousreply 38July 18, 2013 3:38 AM

by Anonymousreply 39July 18, 2013 3:46 AM

I recall reading that r38 in some article while they were both still alive. It would seem their marriage was a tempestuous one. How very sad that it ended so tragically.

by Anonymousreply 40July 18, 2013 3:50 AM

Apparently, John was originally intended to be a target of Outpost's Absolutely Queer campaign.

[quote]Within weeks, the gay pranksters warn, Absolutely Queer John-John Kennedy posters will be going up all over Manhattan. "John Kennedy Jr.'s homosexuality is one of New York City's best kept secrets," declared Dr. James Serafini, an openly gay psychiatrist who is a co-conspirator in the Outpost scheme. "And now we're going to share it with the rest of the world. Our poster campaigns against other gay celebrities have gotten nationwide attention, and now, whether he likes it or not, John-John is about to be dragged out of the closet. He'd better brace himself."

by Anonymousreply 41July 18, 2013 3:54 AM

Hard to believe a psychiatrist would Out someone.

by Anonymousreply 42July 18, 2013 4:05 AM

Here's the link to the quote:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 18, 2013 4:09 AM

[quote]There was a rumor when he was still alive that John John was blowing a guy on the side of the LIE one night on his way out to the Hamptons. The cops, of course, once informed of who he was, let him off.

Heard a similar story many years ago from a family member who used to be in the NYPD only the location was Central Park, early morning. My relative wasn't the one who caught JFK Jr but was told by another officer who was there.

by Anonymousreply 44July 18, 2013 5:01 AM

I wonder if this story is true or if it like the Richard Gere urban legend with gerbil in L.A.?

by Anonymousreply 45July 18, 2013 5:08 AM

I once dated a guy who was friends with a guy who claimed to have been JFK Jr's on-again, off-again boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 46July 18, 2013 5:13 AM

r46, was he really good looking and in shape? Did you believe him?

by Anonymousreply 47July 18, 2013 5:16 AM

Interesting stories. I never heard them before, but I've never been connected to the UES or Hamptons crowd. I remember seeing JFK Jr. a few times when I worked in Tribeca and he was living on Franklin or N. Moore Street. He used to eat breakfast at the diner in the ground floor of my office building. The man was stunning. Gave off such a sexy vibe without even trying.

by Anonymousreply 48July 18, 2013 5:21 AM

John John and his best mate & cousin, Anthony Radziwill used to take turns blowing each other while they summered in Montauk in '73.

by Anonymousreply 49July 18, 2013 5:24 AM

I don't think the marriage would have lasted if they survived the crash. I always thought she was all wrong for him.

by Anonymousreply 50July 18, 2013 5:40 AM

She was r50. She looked nothing like Caroline.

by Anonymousreply 51July 18, 2013 5:53 AM

[quote]Our poster campaigns against other gay celebrities

AGAINST? What a nut!

by Anonymousreply 52July 18, 2013 6:25 AM

R51, ie "wink-wink." Do you think John John played with his sister?

by Anonymousreply 53July 18, 2013 6:54 AM

Long time affair of John John with Jan Wenner while Daryl Hannah was the beard.

by Anonymousreply 54July 18, 2013 12:45 PM

R36 Yeah you are wrong! My recollection was that Bergin was screwing Carolyn before and after the marriage NOT that some thrupple was going on!

Anyway John John must have been a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 55July 18, 2013 8:23 PM

if he ever took a cock, i'm sure he gave it back.

by Anonymousreply 56July 18, 2013 8:30 PM

I recall driving down Wilshire Blvd years ago and seeing guy looked like JFK Jr. in a BMW 3 series. I looked over and he was very aware that people noticed him. He seemed very cool and not arrogant or uptight with nice smile.

I later read he did his internship at L.A. law firm around this time.

Gorgeous man! Few men look so naturally beautiful / handsome.

by Anonymousreply 57July 19, 2013 12:04 AM

Well, so far nobody has any real proof. Just because he's hot, DL has to believe he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 58July 19, 2013 12:08 AM

R58 demands proof on a gay GOSSIP site. What part of the word GOSSIP do you not understand, cunt?

The closet often circumvents proof. That's the WHOLE point of the closet.

Idiot breeders have ruined DL.

by Anonymousreply 59July 19, 2013 12:15 AM

R52, against CLOSET CASES, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 60July 19, 2013 12:15 AM

To all those here who keep accusing DL of making all hot men gay, think about who is being "accused." Usually someone who has had rumors circling around them in the film industry or sports world without the help of DL.

It's usually always the same names or people thought to be gay.

You never hear rumors about Eddie Cibrian, Rod Stewart or James Taylor etc. also good looking in their day and famous.

by Anonymousreply 61July 19, 2013 12:34 AM

R61, Never heard rumors about Rod Stewart? Are you kidding me?

by Anonymousreply 62July 19, 2013 12:44 AM

In defense of Outpost's accuracy, many of those pictured on the Absolutely Queer posters eventually came out: Jodie Foster, David Geffen, Greg Louganis.

While others who were outed never came out--Whitney Houston, John Travolta, Barry Diller--does anyone these days believe they are/were straight?

by Anonymousreply 63July 19, 2013 1:41 AM

r53, I think alot of closeted gay men find their sisters - especially those they have been intimately close to - to be the prototype of the ideal mate; i.e., finding a sister-replacement instead of an actual lover that fulfills their every sexual need. In John-John's case, he had a particualrly masculine sister that he was very close with. Significantly, the first real girlfriend he had was a Caroline look-a-like. He was looking for buddies, not sexual mates.

Carolyn (note the name) was a sister replacement, but she was Caroline's physical antithesis. Even if he was inherently homosexual, the physical attraction for Carolyn would have waned.

by Anonymousreply 64July 19, 2013 5:54 AM

Spotlight loving John-John on The Tonight Show ... Jerry Seinfeld was all nervous next to him, looking at his hair and thinking what a wonderful head of it it was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 19, 2013 6:14 AM

No one will ever know who shot JFK, and no one will ever know who blew JFK Jr.

by Anonymousreply 66July 19, 2013 6:20 AM

R8 I felt someone should mention how idiotic your comment was. It's doubtful that a single kennedyphile voted for Bush.

by Anonymousreply 67July 19, 2013 8:24 AM

R64 Caroline had,has will will always have the Kennedy fugface! John was beautiful.He do much better than his sister in terms of an affair/romantic friendship/kinda sorta fooling around.

by Anonymousreply 68July 19, 2013 2:05 PM

Those who only want to see JFK Jr should go to about 33 minutes into the video at R65's link!

by Anonymousreply 69July 19, 2013 3:38 PM

r68, how old are you? You are operating from a very superficial point of view.

Prince Charles had a hot virgin blonde on his arm for life, but he wanted the slattern horse-face who reminded him more of his female family members.

Caroline may not be traditionally beautiful by a 13-year old's standard, but that doesn't mean she isn't attractive to many men. In fact, she has an earthy, homey attractiveness that would appeal to many men, not to mention possessing the attractiveness of a force of personality.

And you missed completely what I was saying in my post.

by Anonymousreply 70July 19, 2013 8:14 PM

R64, R70, I appreciate your post, in answering my original question. I've noticed that some men go for substitute "Mother" figures, particularly if they have not had enough maternal or even parental care growing up. Close sisters often fill this role; therefore some men choose dominate women as wives. I've seen heteros conflicted by the madonna/whore dichotomy too.

I heard rumors that while marrying a near virgin, Prince Charles wanted Diana to be sexually adventurous and skilled, and possibly even the aggressor in bed. He did not want to coddle his wife, in or out of bed.

by Anonymousreply 71July 19, 2013 9:21 PM

R15, I see nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 72July 19, 2013 11:21 PM

Imagine showing up at Brown and you go to your room and JFK JR is your roommie.

And you're gay.

by Anonymousreply 73July 20, 2013 5:43 AM

by Anonymousreply 74July 20, 2013 1:56 PM

You have a wonderful imagination R73.

by Anonymousreply 75July 20, 2013 2:04 PM

The more I hear about Jackie O over the years, the more vile she sounds. What a nasty, uptight, elitist woman she was.

by Anonymousreply 76July 20, 2013 8:52 PM

Jackie and her Sister were God diggers. Period. Jackie was just better at it. Lee Radziwill is a bitter old woman with very little money left. I am sure Caroline helps her out.

by Anonymousreply 77July 20, 2013 9:02 PM

The only positive thing that might be said about John Kennedy Jr. leaving this world so young is that if he had survived, Andy Cohen would be so far up his ass that you'd need a colostomy scope to see AC's crossed eyes.

by Anonymousreply 78July 20, 2013 9:05 PM

[quote]Just because he's hot, DL has to believe he's gay.

No doubt, R58 belongs to the same pathetic group that includes those who post "This is why they hate us" and "You're a whore darlin."

by Anonymousreply 79July 20, 2013 9:16 PM

Not to mention "the group oblivious to the existence of the past tense."

by Anonymousreply 80July 20, 2013 10:55 PM

Not to mention she had massive hands and feet. Did Caroline get those?

by Anonymousreply 81July 20, 2013 11:33 PM

RE: Imagine showing up at Brown and you go to your room and JFK JR is your roommie.

And you're gay.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

by Anonymousreply 82July 21, 2013 4:11 AM

[quote]Jackie and her Sister were God diggers.

I never heard that Lee was a nun.

by Anonymousreply 83July 21, 2013 6:21 AM

Sorry, Gold, not God.

by Anonymousreply 84July 21, 2013 8:33 PM

In the video with Jay Leno, he reminds me of Jake Gyllenall in his mannerisms and the way he speaks! Does that officially make him gay??

by Anonymousreply 85July 21, 2013 10:14 PM

No one looked as good as JFK Jr. did and was also nice to people always. Never heard one story of him being rude or arrogant to anyone. Jackie did a Fantastic job raising her children.

by Anonymousreply 86July 22, 2013 1:14 AM

I wonder why he was always such a dare-devil?

by Anonymousreply 87July 24, 2013 1:29 AM

R87 Why does Tom Cruise race cars or John Travolta fly jets?

Trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 88July 24, 2013 2:00 AM

And really very sweet but not always the brightest bulb. "Let's fly at night even though I'm not really a good pilot. And it would be really boring to hire a car and driver to drive us there and we can catch a ferry in the morning!"

by Anonymousreply 89July 24, 2013 2:03 AM

I once had a neighbor I thought was closeted and his wife said he drove very fast and like a dare devil.

by Anonymousreply 90July 24, 2013 2:11 AM

NO. A thousand times NO.

by Anonymousreply 91July 24, 2013 2:19 AM

No one man in political arena or Hollywood has ever had this level of charm or charisma since JFK Jr.

by Anonymousreply 92July 24, 2013 4:42 AM

JFK Jr. had so much charm and class. I wish he were alive to be running for Mayor of NYC.

Compare him to the guy tweeting out dick pics. while his wife and child are in the next room.

by Anonymousreply 93July 25, 2013 3:12 AM

bump.

by Anonymousreply 94July 25, 2013 3:52 AM

What was up with his wife being quoted as calling him gay slurs?

by Anonymousreply 95July 26, 2013 1:54 AM

[quote]JFK Jr. had so much charm and class. I wish he were alive to be running for Mayor of NYC.

That would be an easy win.

by Anonymousreply 96July 26, 2013 1:59 AM

R95, she was jealous of his pretty looks. She looked good if she spent a lot of time getting herself together. He woke up, brushed his teeth, combed his hair and voila! (And he didn't even need to comb his hair.)

by Anonymousreply 97July 26, 2013 2:32 PM

ask Richard Wiese

by Anonymousreply 98July 26, 2013 2:38 PM

R65 In that interview John-John seems a little fey, don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 99July 27, 2013 1:36 AM

I wish he had never learned to fly a plane.

by Anonymousreply 100July 27, 2013 3:03 AM

guess u got that wish.

by Anonymousreply 101July 27, 2013 6:49 AM

R70 To many men Caroline is not good looking....at all. During her wooing of the NY Senate seat she was also exposed as having the vocabulary of a Valley Girl! She has all the poise of a blow up doll as well.I know you are on her payroll BUT that's OK we still know she's nothing beautiful both outside and inside.

by Anonymousreply 102July 27, 2013 2:02 PM

John John was not remotely equipped to be mayor on NYC.

by Anonymousreply 103July 27, 2013 4:48 PM

John John was equipped to be mounted on a gay NYC mayor though!

by Anonymousreply 104July 27, 2013 6:07 PM

R104 Believe me, I would have mounted him.

by Anonymousreply 105July 27, 2013 9:02 PM

He was gorgeous, but he wasn't all that bright, and he was literally carried and fawned over by the press, more so than Obama. Remember that JFK was successful because of the enormous staff and protective group his dad assembled around him. Pretty boy but no way of knowing if he had any true talent.

by Anonymousreply 106July 27, 2013 9:06 PM

J-J wasn't slick. He was actually quite genuine compared to other guys of his calibre. He would have made a bumbling politician.

by Anonymousreply 107July 27, 2013 9:09 PM

When people here comment that JFK Jr. was "not all that bright" this is really not fair. He did finish law school and pass the NYC bar exam on 2nd attempt.

The now former mayor of Los Angeles, Tony Villar failed the California Bar Exam 4 times and never passed.

by Anonymousreply 108July 28, 2013 3:34 AM

Do you think his sister knows?

by Anonymousreply 109July 31, 2013 2:35 AM

[quote] He did finish law school and pass the NYC bar exam on 2nd attempt.

He didn't pass on his 2nd attempt.

by Anonymousreply 110July 31, 2013 3:09 AM

His father was orally serviced on a regular basis by friend Lem Billings, since they attended prep school together.

After the assassination, Lem bragged that he sucked off JFK in the White House just before he and Jackie left for Texas.

by Anonymousreply 111July 31, 2013 3:12 AM

He failed the New York bar exam twice before passing on the third try in July 1990.

by Anonymousreply 112July 31, 2013 3:21 AM

Three's a Charm, r112.

Tony Villar, former mayor of Los Angeles failed the bar exam 4 (FOUR) times and never passed it.

by Anonymousreply 113July 31, 2013 4:41 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 114July 31, 2013 5:47 AM

[quote] His father was orally serviced on a regular basis by friend Lem Billings, since they attended prep school together.

After the assassination, Lem bragged that he sucked off JFK in the White House just before he and Jackie left for Texas.

Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 115July 31, 2013 2:44 PM

RE: After the assassination, Lem bragged that he sucked off JFK in the White House just before he and Jackie left for Texas.

I do not believe this.

by Anonymousreply 116August 1, 2013 3:57 AM

Lem was a drunk and a drug addict.

He would shoot his mouth off in NYC clubs when high as a kite, revealing his JFK stories.

Check out the Gerald Clarke book on Truman Capote . . . it's in there.

by Anonymousreply 117August 1, 2013 4:12 AM

I bet he was hung.

by Anonymousreply 118August 2, 2013 4:23 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 119August 4, 2013 1:04 AM

I still can't believe John Jr. is gone. I remember him saluting his father at the funeral when he was a small child.

by Anonymousreply 120August 5, 2013 4:00 AM

R118 He was evidently a bit of an exhibitionist and, according to one quote in a bio from a fellow gym goer, he could have had a career as a porn star.

by Anonymousreply 121August 8, 2013 2:32 AM

JFK was not known to be hung. Capote swore that all three Kennedy brothers put together did not make for one decent dick.

I have a feeling JFK Jr took after the Kennedy side in the dick department.

by Anonymousreply 122August 8, 2013 2:54 AM

But he looked like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 123August 8, 2013 4:05 PM

How the hell would Truman Capote know about the Kennedy brothers' dick sizes?

by Anonymousreply 124August 8, 2013 7:59 PM

Over the years, Truman would have seen them swimming naked at various occasions where they swam in the pool.

by Anonymousreply 125August 8, 2013 9:35 PM

Thanks for the random WTF thought of the day!

by Anonymousreply 126August 8, 2013 9:40 PM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 127August 8, 2013 9:42 PM

Truman Capote once said that after seeing Robert Kennedy swimming nude, that he couldn't figure out how he could have fathered all those kids.

by Anonymousreply 128August 8, 2013 9:51 PM

Whether or not a roach clip would've been necessary, I'd have hit it. Hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 8, 2013 10:12 PM

Kinda blurry, but looks like a handful nonetheless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 8, 2013 10:13 PM

Triptych yumminess!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 8, 2013 10:15 PM

Wish I could've been there to help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 8, 2013 10:15 PM

Green monster

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 8, 2013 10:16 PM

[quote]Truman Capote once said that after seeing Robert Kennedy swimming nude, that he couldn't figure out how he could have fathered all those kids.

There was SHRINKAGE!

by Anonymousreply 134August 9, 2013 1:39 AM

To think what that body looked like after they fished it out of the Atlantic . . . pity.

by Anonymousreply 135August 9, 2013 4:37 AM

He hated the name John John, and when he grew to adulthood Kennedy worshippers used to insist you had to refer to him in the third person as "John Kennedy," because that's how he referred to himself. (It was assumed he was going to distinguish himself politically as he aged, and that John John was too childish a name for an adult.)

But then he died young, and so now and forever history will know him as John John.

by Anonymousreply 136August 9, 2013 4:57 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 137January 9, 2014 9:36 PM

i know a supermodel that lived on his block in Tribeca that had a multi year fuck buddy relationship with him.His cock was big,and he loved her finger up his ass as he was cumming. just saying

by Anonymousreply 138January 10, 2014 4:53 PM

Who was the supermodel? We at least deserve a big hint......

by Anonymousreply 139January 10, 2014 5:07 PM

R136 He was never known as John John or referred to as John John by anybody who knew him, expect by the media. It began when a press reporter was nearby when President Kennedy called out to his son John Jr to get his attention, saying, John! John! And the reporter wrongly interpreted it as being named John John. Which is just as dumb as being called Tom Tom.

As for his sexuality, he was at least bisexual. I had a random encounter with John once, and he was very personally engaging and charming, which eventually turned to overtly flirting. He said had to be somewhere, but offered that we should get together soon for coffee, and gave me his phone number which I write on a small piece of paper and put it in my pocket. Unfortunately when I got home I was crushed when I realized I had lost the paper. So things never went beyond a goodbye handshake, and I don't know if things would have turned physical, but I know I would have enjoyed having a chat over coffee and cake.

by Anonymousreply 140February 28, 2016 11:41 AM

I am going to resurrect this thread. because I was searching for Michael Bergin stories, to say that r140 is a dumb bitch. You stuck an important number in your pocket like some gum wrapper? The shame.

by Anonymousreply 141August 22, 2020 11:31 AM

R14 I heard he was Lee Kee Kok

by Anonymousreply 142August 22, 2020 11:42 AM

R121. That was me!! I worked out at The Downtown Athletic Club a long time ago. It was sort of a men’s club. Cool place. When he was DA’ing he worked out there too. I went to. Down (later than him) and used to wear a Brown tee shirt to work out. We became friendly. He was the nicest guy. Then about two months into bumping into each other there and talking about Brown and stuff, I was in the gang showers and he came in. Buck naked. He was hung. Period. I had to try to keep my eyes off his chest and junk. Beautiful. We chatted in the showers and then I bolted. Still talked to him a lot after that. He def knew he was handsome and hung. Kinda proud to be showering nude and showing it off. But a great guy.

by Anonymousreply 143August 22, 2020 12:21 PM

^ went to Brown.....

by Anonymousreply 144August 22, 2020 12:22 PM

R14 No, it was actually Mi Soo Bigg

by Anonymousreply 145August 22, 2020 12:30 PM

He was a spitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146August 22, 2020 12:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!