Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kelli Giddish

Gives off a pretty dyky vibe. No mention of any bf or husband on imdb. Is she family?

by Anonymousreply 4105/12/2015

Yes my gaydar caught her too, but i don't think she will ever let herself get involved in a lesbian romance. She seems pretty touchy and she is also from Georgia! Lol

I have read that she is a really friendly person though. A person who worked with her wrote that at least in the imdb message board...

I have fantasized her in bed, but i really doubt that she would ever end up with a woman in bed. But i guess she has thought of it.

by Anonymousreply 112/27/2013

I absolutely love her on SVU. Kelly and her character both seem like the kind of person you'd love to toss a few back with and sing Johnny Cash together at the local bar.

by Anonymousreply 212/27/2013

No mention of a husband or boyfriend anywhere. I think she might be seriously in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 312/27/2013

I'm a gay guy but my gaydar goes off on her. I find her very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 412/27/2013

I find her very attractive too girls, but she and Mariska are very careful with their closets.

by Anonymousreply 512/27/2013

Oops! Sorry R4, now i noticed that you wrote that you are a guy. I wouldn't call you a girl otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 612/27/2013

She was very good on AMC a few years ago, but she had no romantic chemistry with any of the men they paired her in scenes with.

by Anonymousreply 712/27/2013

I really liked her on The Good Wife as Kalinda's rival and sex partner. I think Kelli got the SVU role so they had to kill the storyline.

by Anonymousreply 812/27/2013

I get more of a "rural girl" vibe from her than I do "lesbian." That's just my impression.

by Anonymousreply 912/27/2013

"Now Ms. Giddish lives on the Lower East Side with her boyfriend, an Argentine guitarist who loves Keith Richards. Occasionally, someone will recognize her for her work on one soap or the other. “They’ll come up to me at Starbucks, and at first I’ll think my mascara is running down my face,” she said. “You can always tell immediately which show the person knows me from.” Black women like Di Kirby; boys in tight pants like Courtney."

by Anonymousreply 1012/27/2013

Maureen Maher from 48 hours pings

by Anonymousreply 1112/27/2013

R10, that does not mean anything in showbiz

by Anonymousreply 1212/27/2013

Digest: Where were you when you found out you'd gotten the job? Giddish: I was in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, eating breakfast with my man. My agent called and said, "Hi, Dinah [the original name for Di]!" Then my boyfriend's former roommate brought over a six-pack of Budweiser and we went for a helicopter ride around Manhattan. It was amazing! The Gates were up in Central park and everything.

by Anonymousreply 1312/27/2013

So having a bf or gf is a guarantee of being straight? No wonder so many self hating closet cases talk about their opposite sex significant other so much!

by Anonymousreply 1412/27/2013

Could it be that she is cock crazy? Not every lady in the biz is a female version of Travolta! I think she's cute but if she likes jism and cock then so be it. Then again she is an actress and we all know that bi-sexuality is all the rag nowadays.....

by Anonymousreply 1512/27/2013

I suspect that Dick Wolf purposely hired a butch actress in order to throw the lezzie heat off Mariska. Next to Kelli, Mariska comes off as het.

by Anonymousreply 1612/27/2013

I meant all the rage nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 1712/27/2013

Agreed, R16. Kelli pings off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 1912/27/2013

Mariska is more of a butch, but she has decided to leave all her lesbianism behind because she probably needs some stability in her life and it's more easy for straight or bisexual actresses to be taken seriously as actresses. Being bisexual at her age is not an option, so she decided to do what most women do, have a hubby and a kid. That's not bad, actually, but you got my point anyway.

Kelli you don't know what you are missing baby. Find a woman and have your orgasms, you don't want to give that pleasure to yourself blondie?

by Anonymousreply 2012/27/2013

Yeah but Marishka's husband supposably gay, so what kinda sex life she got?

by Anonymousreply 2112/27/2013

She has a sex life, R21. It's just not with her hubby. She has her ladies and he has his men.

by Anonymousreply 2212/27/2013

Photo with boyfriend at link

by Anonymousreply 2312/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 2412/27/2013

Keeping it classy, Kelli.

by Anonymousreply 2512/27/2013

Girls my closet is none of your business. I have a boyfriend and it's not exactly something excruciating...i could love him. I'll work on my relationship the way Meryl does it.

by Anonymousreply 2612/27/2013

That's a beautiful pic at r26. She really is quite pretty.

by Anonymousreply 2712/27/2013

Beautiful picture indeed. If Naomi Watts didn't play in Mulholland Dr., Kelli Giddish perhaps would fit the role quite perfectly, don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 2812/27/2013

She looks like she's trying not to puke in R23's photo.

by Anonymousreply 2912/27/2013

I love R29's wishful thinking. It just shows that women -- straight and gay -- have their own delusional fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 3012/27/2013

R30, you are not God to know what is delusion and what is close to the truth. Give it a rest and stop be discouraging to other people's point of view.

by Anonymousreply 3112/27/2013

R31, sorry to touch a fangirl nerve. Continue on in your enlightened state. Her pathological unhappiness, antipathy, and, yes, engaged gag reflex in R23's photo is probably clear to all the fangirls, but I just see a typical couple kissing.

I have no clue who Kelli Giddish likes to fuck, but the body language in that picture seems like standard couple body language. Then again, she's an actor.

by Anonymousreply 3212/27/2013

I work on the crew of SVU. Giddish ain't no carpet muncher. She does bring her fucking annoying dog to set all the time, though.

by Anonymousreply 3312/27/2013

R32 is a flaming fag

by Anonymousreply 3412/27/2013

R30, I'm not exactly a fangirl, but i'm not and i don't like to be cold either. It's annoying that you call us fangirls because we happen to think that Kelli is charming. You love thinking that, don't you? It makes you feel superior i guess. Ok...Whatever!

by Anonymousreply 3512/27/2013

R33 you work on the crew of SVU and you profess that you know for sure what makes Kelli Giddish wet or not. Amazing! People never stop to amaze me!

by Anonymousreply 3612/27/2013

Thanks, R34. I take that as a compliment, although I'm sure you didn't mean it that way.

by Anonymousreply 3712/27/2013

Kelli and Maria Bello would make a beautiful couple.

by Anonymousreply 3812/27/2013

Actually Kelli is straight. She has a really nice looking boyfriend. She also dated previously when she starred as Annie Frost in the 2010-2011 series Chase actor Jesse Metcalfe. She plays a good lesbian but that's because she knows what shes doing, shes playing a role. As for the cock, comments those are unneeded.

by Anonymousreply 4003/12/2015

Kelli Giddish has a boyfriend and a great relationship.

by Anonymousreply 4105/12/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!