Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Autograph seeker calls Suri Cruise a bitch

really? you called a 7 year old a bitch because you were in her way shoving a pen in her face and she said "get out of the way"

Will Tammy Cruise sick SeaOrg on him? or just call him a jerk?

by Anonymousreply 3009/01/2013

I will redeem the burned and the tortured!!!!

by Anonymousreply 107/12/2013

I really didn't think Homes would pimp her kid like Cruise did, but I guess I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 207/12/2013

I wish this new crop of famewhores woulld all just go back to LA. NYC used to be virtually pap free except for events. Most celebs live their lives anonymously in the city.

by Anonymousreply 407/12/2013

He must have been a datalounger.

by Anonymousreply 507/12/2013

It really should be legal to run down paparazzi with your car.

by Anonymousreply 607/12/2013

If I were Katie, I would try to keep her out of the media if at all possible. Part of the fault of this type of culture are those celebrities actively selling and promoting their kids like commodities.

by Anonymousreply 707/12/2013

"sick[sic]"

by Anonymousreply 807/12/2013

How sad that this little girl has to be the grown up in that family. And what the hell is Katie Holmes thinking? Instead of putting Suri behind her while walking to the car, she allows her to lead the way, be accosted by a stranger, be photographed by the stranger, even though it is upsetting the kid, and allows the stranger to verbally abuse her daughter when the kid stands up to the stranger and tells him to leave them alone. And all the while, Holmes just keeps on walking with that fucked up Manson girl grin on her face. She's as batshit as Cruise. I hope this will cause people to re-evaluate Halle Berry's nuclear reaction to the paps and why she goes after them. At least Nahla has a mother who will do anything it takes to keep her safe. Poor Suri looks like she's on her own.

by Anonymousreply 907/13/2013

[quote]At least Nahla has a mother who will do anything it takes to keep her safe.

Except NOT name her after a character from The Lion King.

by Anonymousreply 1007/13/2013

[quote]She's as batshit as Cruise

She's worse. He just is like that. She chose to marry him while he is like that.

by Anonymousreply 1107/13/2013

He knows he done fucked up, right?

by Anonymousreply 1207/13/2013

Katie's the "bitch" for having the other little girl in the video (who looked about 9 or 10) CARRYING the spoiled little brat in her arms like she's a flippin' toddler! She makes sure the girl puts her down before going outside, but we saw it. Makes Suri look not only spoiled, but "special" as well--and not the good "special". r9 was dead-on, describing Katie's "Manson girl grin".

by Anonymousreply 1307/13/2013

Here's the raw video, where you can see the other little girl carrying the little shit:

by Anonymousreply 1407/13/2013

It's unlikely Suri reserves this attitude just for the paps and autograph hunters, however she is entitled to walk out of her building and into a waiting car without being accosted by a grown man seeking her signature. What a sad loser. Can you imagine the same dude waiting outside the house of a little girl in the burbs? People would call the cops.

I honestly think it should be illegal for the paps to take unauthorized pictures of celebrities kids until the kids are old enough to decide if they want to be famous themselves.

by Anonymousreply 1507/13/2013

r9... Prove it? Oh you cant. Opinions aren't facts. You suck!

by Anonymousreply 1607/13/2013

I agree with R15. Suri is surely a spoiled brat. But anyone, child or adult, is entitled to tell someone to get out of the way if cameras or other impediments are being pushed in their faces.

Suri has zero chance of normalcy, but she did not choose to be famous. Her parents visit this upon her.

by Anonymousreply 1707/13/2013

The photographer has been identified on radaronline as Giovanni Arnold & as they breathlessly report, the " man who shouted at Suri is indeed the same guy who was recently partying with Amanda. (Bynes)"

He's also apparently unrepentent as he tweeted "Suri is a little brat...so what."

by Anonymousreply 1807/13/2013

[quote]At least Nahla has a mother who will do anything it takes to keep her safe.

Except NOT shield her from her crazy ass bf that she also had beat up the father of her child.

by Anonymousreply 1907/13/2013

Of course Suri is a bitch. They made her into a little freak. They have no need to parade her around for the photogs. Her parents can discreetly go anywhere they want with Suri but no, they want an audience to confirm their commitment to the little bitch child

by Anonymousreply 2007/13/2013

Come on if you were 7 and just wanted to go to where they have your pony, Sparkles, with your paid friend you would yell at them too.

Let's be honest - do we really think the autograph seeker was a Katie Holmes fan??

"don't ignore your fans Katie.."

I would have stopped and said "name one of my films and I will sign everything you want me to."

More like he was mad he was not going to make 12 dollars off ebay for selling her autograph.

by Anonymousreply 2107/13/2013

Next time I hope she shanks him.

by Anonymousreply 2207/13/2013

I draw the line in aggression towards children. Any grown up calling a small child, whoever their parents are, a bitch and a cunt has deep aggression issues. Flagged. This maybe the web, but you aren't anonymous here anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2307/13/2013

So did Suri throw another violent tantrum or did mommy grab and twist her arm a little too roughly?

by Anonymousreply 2409/01/2013

Well have you MET her??

by Anonymousreply 2509/01/2013

The headline at r24's link is "I BWOKE MY AWM," which seems to be a cousin to "Oh, fank you! You fixded my cheeseburger!"

by Anonymousreply 2609/01/2013

[quote]Of course Suri is a bitch. They made her into a little freak. They have no need to parade her around for the photogs. Her parents can discreetly go anywhere they want with Suri but no, they want an audience to confirm their commitment to the little bitch child

Remember how Tom and Nicole barely ever brought their kids anywhere? I think I only remember seeing them two or three times total when they were under the age of 12

by Anonymousreply 2709/01/2013

R4, we're ecstatic to be finally rid of Lindsay Lohan.

by Anonymousreply 2809/01/2013

R27 let's be fair to Tom and Nicole.. I mean, have you SEEN what those two kids looked like?

by Anonymousreply 2909/01/2013

I'm a little late, but the crazy cunt at R23 needs to be slapped across the face with a newborn, vigorously.

You see, you smug and clueless cunt, some of us draw the line at entitled twats who are too stupid to know where they are and what they're actually seeing here. Flag your own ass with a flagpole.

by Anonymousreply 3009/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.