Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Aaron Eckhart shirtless & ripped in "I, Frankenstein"

I should want to fap to this, but I can't.

by Anonymousreply 1807/12/2013

We shall fap on your behalf.

(He's an older Rocky Horror, what with the mascara.)

by Anonymousreply 107/12/2013

45, never been married and no kids. GAY!

by Anonymousreply 207/12/2013

i met a 64yo lawyer recently (well, actually i fucked him - long story) - and his body wasn't that different to this. Apparently he'd taken up training at the gym - with a trainer - 6 days a week - dieting rigourously - and was doing courses of testosterone, 9 weeks on/9 weeks off. he's told his doctor he'd get it on the street if he couldn't get it thru' him - and so his gp writes him prescriptions. the guy said he was gonna start human growth hormone supplements next...

so i wonder - when i see hollywood hunks suddenly get really ripped for upcoming roles - are they on a simliar 'fitness' regime? surely studio sanctioned doctors would give them whatever they wanted...?

by Anonymousreply 307/12/2013

Aaron is not gay. I saw him in bed with Julia Roberts in that movie, 'Erin Brokovitch."

And Aaron was so impressive, Julia won an Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 407/12/2013

Is he gay??

by Anonymousreply 507/12/2013

The guy that R3 talks about sounds like a terrible person. A lawyer who demands testosterone at any cost? When are the 1% sociopaths going to be lynched?

by Anonymousreply 607/12/2013

That type of body is not a turn-on to me at all. I liked him better when he had more of an average physique. Even when he was heavy in "Your Friends and Neighbors" was hotter than this.

by Anonymousreply 707/12/2013

Are all these Hollywood men going to pay in their old age for taking this growth hormones and steroids just to achieve a muscular "look" for a summer movie?

by Anonymousreply 807/12/2013

Yes, he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 907/12/2013

Frankenstein is a superhero now??

by Anonymousreply 1007/12/2013

r6, while you're lynching the patient, don't forget the doctor who gave it to him.

by Anonymousreply 1107/12/2013

He just hasn't met the right girl yet!

by Anonymousreply 1207/12/2013

...on the other hand, Cheryl, you've met more than your share--and taken all the good ones.

by Anonymousreply 1307/12/2013

I just hope he finds love with a nice girl before he completes his transformation into a skinned, emaciated organic turkey.

by Anonymousreply 1407/12/2013

R3, did you take lessons in the e.e. cummings school of pretentious lower case typing?

by Anonymousreply 1507/12/2013

Aren't he an Amy Adams both Utah Mormons?

by Anonymousreply 1607/12/2013

I think he said that he's not a part of the church anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1707/12/2013

r15, you are denying r3's political realities which impel r3 not to use capital letters. r3 clearly wants to signal ou's humility before the patriarchal tyranny of capital orthography. ou hope you can learn how to affirm r3's realities by respecting r3's decision. to do otherwise is to be trasphobic and patriarchal, and to submit to the phallogocentric authority of the capital letter. thanx!

by Anonymousreply 1807/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!