Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Spurs Basketball player Tim Duncan, outed as wife claims he's been "fucking his good friend"

Duncan trying to have a gag order placed on his wife, re divorce proceedings, so she won't spill on his BFF , and him.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 7209/16/2013

When you think of a good human being who happens to be a major sports figure, Tim Duncan's name comes to mind, based on all I've seen and heard when I lived in San Antonio.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 307/12/2013

Here R1.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 407/12/2013

Will Chris Bosh eventually be outed too?

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 507/12/2013

This man deserves his own thread.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 607/12/2013

This is what he gets for marrying a YT woman!

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 707/12/2013

OMG! Duncan is dunkin' donut holes when he's not workin' the basket?

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 807/12/2013

I've always thought Tim Duncan was gay/bi.

For what it's worth, I also consider him probably the classiest player of his generation in the NBA.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 907/12/2013

Yeah, ok. I can see it

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 1007/12/2013

How do these gay guys learn how to play sports? I can't even throw a football or baseball.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 1107/12/2013

The smart gay guys go into sports so they can enjoy group showers with other hot naked guys.

The not-smart gay guys surround themselves with women and never get laid.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 1207/12/2013

I think Tim was a swimmer first before becoming a basketball player. I wonder who his bbf is or what he looks like...

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 1307/12/2013

I wonder if the bf is white?

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 1407/12/2013

Of course he's white

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 1507/12/2013

[quote]I wonder if the bf is white?

Gurllll

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 1607/12/2013

They should make a down-low trophy husband/boyfriend/fuckbuddy calendar the way some NBA teams release NBA wives calendars.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 1707/12/2013

Ive always thought these two were on the DL

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 1807/12/2013

I bet Duncan's dick is bigger than a midget's arm.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 1907/12/2013

Maybe. But it sounds like the fury of a woman scorned as much as anything.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 2007/12/2013

LOL r7

Bitchy, but accurate

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 2107/12/2013

i believe it. The article stated that his bff lived with the married couple for 2yrs and Tim even bought his bff an apt!

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 2207/12/2013

Is this a surprise? No...many players from the NBA are gay or bi.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 2307/12/2013

"But it sounds like the fury of a woman scorned as much as anything."

What does that mean? That she's just making it up?

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 2407/12/2013

You know another NBA player who let another man live their house with their wife? RICK FOXX! and that was when he was married to VANESSA WILLIAMS! Im guessing these guys are all bisexual or just swingers.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 2507/12/2013

Tim Duncan is one of the nicest, humblest athletes there is. And one of the best. Dude can hoop like a champion.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 2607/12/2013

Interesting. Since Jason Collins came out there have been a lot of black people who have followed. Way more than ever before.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 2707/12/2013

Oh yeah r27 a whooping....um...

Who else?

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 2807/12/2013

[quote]Since Jason Collins came out there have been a lot of black people who have followed. Way more than ever before.

Who came out since Jason Collins?

Tim Duncan didn't come out.

Kerry Rhodes didn't come out.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 2907/12/2013

They've been minor celebrities, like a football player in Italy, or regular people.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 3007/13/2013

Even r30 doesn't know

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 3107/13/2013

Is Grant Hill gay? I always thought he was

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 3207/13/2013

r32, I remember Grant Hill on that episode of Living Single where he was went on a date with Queen Latifah...I was like gurl please, both of you.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 3307/13/2013

@32, no. He married his college sweetheart.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 3407/13/2013

I'm not necessarily believing this, not because I don't think it could be true (clearly there are lots of closeted people in this world of in every shape, size, color, profession imaginable), but just because I've only read the OP's post, citing an angry wife.

But, if it were true, I'd say "wow". Duncan is someone I never ever heard rumors about or ever suspected was gay.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 3507/13/2013

Grant Hill is married to singer Tamia, who is not his college sweetheart. They met after he left college and was signed to the Pistons.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 3607/13/2013

Im a Spurs fan and i've never gotten any gay vibes from Tim but you can't really tell these days. It could also be a vindictive bitch wife trying to trash his reputation. Not that being gay should do that but lets be honest in the sports world it does.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 3707/13/2013

erm...but i think he shared a house/apt with him for 4yrs after college, got married, 3 of them lived together for 2yrs and he bought his bff a place of his own when he moved out. hmmm...smells fishy to me.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 3807/13/2013

Maybe, he felt sorry for his poor sap of a friend. I know if I had money. I would put up my sponge of a sister.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 3907/13/2013

This is R39 to say I think it's quite possible that Tim Duncan is gay. I can kind of see it, but I don't think the buying a apt is big thing for Tim, because I can see him wanting his friend to have somewhat a lavish life style.

Or as I stated he was a bum, he didn't want to see him on the street.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 4007/13/2013

Who cares? The guy is fug.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 4107/13/2013

And really, on DL, that's all that matters

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 4207/13/2013

I have a feeling that this is going to be another Kerry Rhodes story...

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 4307/13/2013

The Kerry Rhodes story fizzled.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 4407/13/2013

Athletes and hip hop stars buy lavish stuff for their bros all the time, including cars, homes, jewelry. It is part of the lifestyle. In fact, it is precisely how so many stars have lost their fortune.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 4507/13/2013

Tim is a man of integrity, a great guy.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 4607/21/2013

@45, yep.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 4707/22/2013

This was obviously more than a "bro" r45.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 4807/22/2013

And, again, what's come out of this? Nothing. it came and went quickly. I can believe he's gay, surely. But, he hasn't even come close to being "outed". Someone saying someone else is gay isn't an "outing." If an ex-lover with pictures, as in Kerry Rhodes case, doesn't lead to a full-fledged outing, then one comment by a seemingly bitter wife isn't going to do it. Outing is actually pretty difficult to accomplish.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 4907/22/2013

r49, These stories don't go anywhere because the media really isn't interested in "outing" anyone, well aside from the enquier.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 5007/22/2013

Tim Duncan is one of the most well liked and respected guy in basketball so I doubt any media is interested in outing him. He'd have to come out himself which is highly doubtful.

From reading the gossip blogs, it appears the guy in question is Tim Duncan's best friend from college Marc Scott. He, his wife Amy and Scott all went to Wake together. And reportedly he lived with them for 2 years after they were married. Marc was at one time either his personal assistant or manager but it's not clear if he still works with him. Someone said in another comment section that Marc is married now.

No pictures so far.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 5107/22/2013

Exactly, some of you live such subculture, insular lives that you mistake gossip on here as actually "outing" someone to the mainstream society.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 5207/22/2013

[quote]Outing is actually pretty difficult to accomplish.

And I'm the guy to prove it.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 5407/22/2013

Yep, most of these athlete outings just don't work with the mainstream public. People tend to disbelieve unless there is some smoking gun evidence in the public.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 5507/25/2013

Tim Duncan continues to land in the media spotlight during the current NBA offseason since multiple sources indicated recently that the 14-time All-Star and his estranged wife Amy Duncan are entering heated divorce proceedings.

According to the Hollywood Street King, Amy Duncan allegedly cheated on her husband with a former trainer and even though Duncan supposedly knew of her infidelities, the NBA power forward never said anything because he was having an affair with another man.

Like Us on Facebook

RELATED: Tim Duncan Gay Rumors: Wife Amy Duncan Claims San Antonio NBA Star Is Bisexual During Divorce Proceedings

"Amy treated Tim like a bitch throughout their marriage because she knew he was f**king his BFF," a source said recently. "Tim knows Amy was cheating on him but he's willing to give her whatever she wants, because he doesn't want Amy to tell the world that he's bisexual."

While Duncan is prepared to enter a long and grueling divorce battle with his soon-to-be ex-wife, FanSided.com reports that the four-time NBA Champion is close to returning to his preseason workout routine.

RELATED: Tim Duncan Divorce Reason? Wife Amy Duncan Allegedly Cheated On NBA Star With His Trainer

Once again set to participate in offseason workouts with Indiana Pacers big man Roy Hibbert, Duncan seems ready to find something of a distraction from the chaos a divorce battle will bring.

Obviously hearing the ongoing rumors that Tim Duncan has been romantically linked with an unnamed man since his college days at Wake Forest University, Hibbert is just excited to once again work alongside the greatest power forward in the history of the National Basketball Association regardless of the recent rumor.

"I usually work out with Tim," Hibbert recently told Fan Sided. "I like to keep myself a secret, but then I'll go off to San Antonio to work out with Tim for a week or two, probably in August. He likes to get started after August."

RELATED: Tim Duncan Gay Rumors: 3 Things To Know About NBA Star's Alleged Unnamed Lover

Looking to focus strictly on basketball and not the current off the court issues facing the future Hall of Famer, Hibbert says he models his style of play after Tim Duncan because he's played at such a high level throughout his lengthy career.

"I model my game after him," Hibbert told NBC Sports. "Actually, he texts me after every game. I'm appreciative, and he's somebody that looks out for me."

Coming off a brilliant postseason where he was dominant on both ends of the floor, expect Roy Hibbert to continue to excel on the hardwoods of the National Basketball Association, especially if he continues to learn from a player like Tim Duncan.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 5607/30/2013

San Antonio Spurs forward Danny Green told a popular New York radio station he doesn’t believe the rumors about All-Star teammate Tim Duncan being gay or bisexual and even if he were "Timmy is Tim. I'm not going to look at him any differently."

Rumors about Duncan’s sexuality have swirled ever since his wife alleged in divorce papers she has long suspected her husband of 12 years was bisexual and that during the first two years of their marriage another man he befriended while an All American at Wake Forest even lived under the same roof as them.

Appearing on Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club Show, Green added “I definitely haven't suspected anything. He's going through some stuff and that's what happens when you go through a divorce. It gets ugly."

Through it all, even as proceedings have grown more contentious, Duncan has remained mum--- short of successfully having his attorneys seek and gain a gag order against his soon to be ex. Amy Duncan formally filed for divorce from her husband back in March, stating that the couple's marriage was "insupportable" because of discord and conflict.

The pair are expected back in court sometime this summer, as at the time of her filing lawyers for Duncan successfully petitioned the court to have proceedings delayed until at least 30 days after the end of his NBA season.

According to news reports, the couple’s relationship has long been on the rocks because both of them have been cheating on one another.

"Amy treated Tim like a b*** throughout their marriage because she knew he was f**** his BFF.,” a source close to the couple previously told the media. “Tim knows Amy was cheating on him but he's willing to give her whatever she wants, because he doesn't want Amy to tell the world that he's bisexual."

Other news reports have indicated that Tim Duncan hired a private investigator to begin tailing his wife as far back as a year ago. Duncan’s attorney have indicated he plans to enforce the prenuptial agreement the couple signed at the time of their union, which came four years after he was selected as the first pick in the 1997 NBA draft. Just last year, Duncan inked a 3-year, $36 million extension with the team.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 5707/30/2013

Thank GOD NASCAR is a REAL man's sport.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 5807/30/2013

He supported Jason Collins. While Tim Duncan is still in the midst of the gay rumors, the San Antonio Spurs veteran was one of the first basketball players to support Jason Collins when he came out earlier this year.

Back in April, Collins, the 12-year-veteran became the first active player in a major men's North American team sport to announce his homosexuality.

Like Us on Facebook

The 34-year-old who played for teams such as the Washington Wizards and the former New Jersey Nets received an outpouring of support and admiration from the sports world.

At the time, Tim tweeted sent an inspirational message that read, "Really hope people will RESPECT Jason Collins for his decision to come out. Just glad he can now relax and not be afraid to be who he is."

Meanwhile, Tim's teammate Danny Green appeared on New York's Power 105.1 radio station to address if he believed the rumors.

"Ugh I didn't hear anything about it," Green responded. "I just recently heard about it. Somebody saying rumors."When asked if he would feel comfortable with Tim on his team even if he was gay, Green said that he wouldn't look at the Spurs center any "differently."

"Basketball is basketball," he added. "I didn't hear anything about it. And I definitely haven't suspected anything. He's going through some stuff and that's what happens when you go through a divorce. It gets ugly."

Enstars reported earlier that Tim's wife of 12 years filed for divorce back in March. While reports indicated that Tim hired a private investigator to spy on his estranged wife, later claims noted that Amy accused the basketball player of having a relationship with another man.

Hollywood Street King first indicated that Tim lived with another man four years after attending college at Wake Forest University together. During the first two years of Amy and Tim's marriage, the unidentified man was living in the same house at the couple before Tim reportedly purchased a condo for his friend.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 5908/04/2013

Darren Young, the WWE wrestler has come out as gay.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 6008/15/2013

r24 Look up William Congreve's "The Mourning Bride". It's one of my all-time favorite quotes.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 6108/15/2013

It would be a huge deal if he came out. And it would be welcome because, as others have said on this thread, he's well liked and respected.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 6208/15/2013

Love tim Duncan, very classy guy. I also love the fact that he plays Dungeons and Dragons.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 6308/15/2013

Tim Duncan is a genuine man of integrity. I have reason to doubt any allegations that suggest otherwise.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 6408/15/2013

I was at Wake Law school when he was in undergrad. He would sometimes show up at the bars that the grad students went to - very low key places. He was very quite and shy and sweet. While I never saw him with a man in what appeared to be a romantic get together, I also never saw he talk to, flirt with, or really associate with any women. Very nice man.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 6508/15/2013

"How do these gay guys learn how to play sports? I can't even throw a football or baseball."

Just because you're bad at sports doesn't mean all gay men are

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 6608/15/2013

He went to Wake Forest University.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 6708/15/2013

Tim Duncan is still facing rumors about his sexuality, with recent reports indicated that the San Antonio Spurs player demanded silence from his estranged wife, Amy Duncan.

The couple have been married for 12 years and have two children together--daughter, Sydney and son, Draven. Sources have speculated that Amy was prepared to go public with Tim's secret relationship with his college roommate from Wake Forest University.

Like Us on Facebook

The LatinTimes.com reported that the 37-year-old NBA player is trying to place a gag order or Amy that would stop her from discussing their divorce in public in order to disclose details of his rumored same-sex relationship a secret.

"Tim knows Amy was cheating on him but he's willing to give her whatever she wants, because he doesn't want Amy to tell the world that he's bisexual," a source said.

While Tim nor Amy have yet to comment on the impending divorce, Spur's player Danny Green admitted in an interview with NYC radio station Power 105.1 that he heard about the gay rumors, but didn't pay it any mind.

Host Angela Yee asked Green if he'd feel comfortable with Tim on his team if he found out he was gay.

"Timmy is Tim," Green said. "I'm not going to look at him any differently. He's my teammate."

"Basketball is basketball," he added. "I didn't hear anything about it. And I definitely haven't suspected anything. He's going through some stuff and that's what happens when you go through a divorce. It gets ugly."

TIM DUNCAN DIVORCE ADDRESSED BY DANNY GREEN IN THE BREAKFAST CLUB INTERVIEW

Enstars reported earlier that Amy filed for divorce back in March, citing that the couple's 12-year marriage had become "insupportable because of discord and conflict."

Tim wants to come to an agreement that will benefit the couple's two children.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 6808/15/2013

glad they settled this matter

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 6908/24/2013

update?

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 7009/09/2013

HE has not responded publicly.

by Jason Collins......come out, it's OKreply 7109/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.