Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Discussions we need to have with others

I need to tell my bf that I want sex outside our relationship. I am procrastinating, because it will break his heart.

I need to tell my brother that he needs to stop bragging about his acceptance of his gay brother.

by Procrastinatorreply 1907/12/2013

Then just break up with him.

You should have told BF you were a whore before you got together.

by Procrastinatorreply 107/12/2013

Why don't you just break up with him, OP?

by Procrastinatorreply 207/12/2013

List discussions YOU need to have with others.

by Procrastinatorreply 307/12/2013

Regarding you BF, OP, that doesn't sound so much like procrastinating as not having the balls to end your relationship. And I know you just want to ask for an open relationship, but I think you know this will end it.

by Procrastinatorreply 407/12/2013

I need to have a discussion with the OP about his being a douche bag whore.

by Procrastinatorreply 507/12/2013

I need to have a discussion with OP's boyfriend about spineless whores.

by Procrastinatorreply 607/12/2013

OP, very easy, once you have the discussion with the BF, that will certainly put a stop to your brother's bragging.

by Procrastinatorreply 707/12/2013

OP, if you're the kind of nasty person who plans to deliberately break his boyfriend's heart, you should be glad to have a brother who accepts you.

by Procrastinatorreply 807/12/2013

Slits and whores

by Procrastinatorreply 907/12/2013

And no one has even mentioned yet that OP is ALSO a giant asshole for somehow resenting the fact that his brother is gay friendly.

by Procrastinatorreply 1007/12/2013

Doesn't sound like your brother has much to brag about.

by Procrastinatorreply 1107/12/2013

Since OP is the one who wants to change/end the relationship, he should tell his BF he wants out. If he doesn't, he makes his BF responsible.

Not sure how I feel about the situation with the brother. OP should tell us why it bothers him.

by Procrastinatorreply 1207/12/2013

[quote] I need to tell my brother that he needs to stop bragging about his acceptance of his gay brother

by Procrastinatorreply 1307/12/2013

"I want sex outside our relationship"

Just say "I'm a slut...DEAL!"

by Procrastinatorreply 1407/12/2013

My longtime BF broke up with me last year. The first person he dated, post break up, the FIRST, gave him herpes, and gonorrhea. Now he's scared to have sex with anyone else, and is celibate. The irony is that I've been HIV + for 10 years, and he stayed neg., and never caught an STD from me. Be careful what you wish for.

by Procrastinatorreply 1507/12/2013

I've been putting off telling my mom that I shattered the glass on my IPod Touch (that she gave me for my birthday a few years ago-so no warranty) by dropping it on the cement at a 4th of July party because I was drunk. I'm 48. After reading this, I don't know what I'm worried about.

by Procrastinatorreply 1607/12/2013

LOL @ R5

by Procrastinatorreply 1707/12/2013

We are dreading telling some of our acquaintances they are no longer part of an acceptable socioeconomic status. We will probably invite them over for a goodbye party, but only after locking up the valuables. The Great Recession has big shock waves.

by Procrastinatorreply 1807/12/2013

Oh, op. Someday you will wish that you have someone who will be faithful and loving to you, and it will be too late. Don't fuck this up.

by Procrastinatorreply 1907/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!