Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lesbian DRAMA

Last night I tagged along to a dinner my boyfriend was having with an old college friend of his.

I had heard about lesbian and/or dyke drama before, but this girl really was a poster child.

My favorite story was her visiting a cabin with her girlfriend and the girlfriend's family. The girlfriend goes to run and errand and texts her "I want to break up. Please don't be at the cabin when I get back".

by Anonymousreply 2710/08/2013

Who paid for the U-Haul?

by Anonymousreply 107/12/2013

I don't see the problem

by Anonymousreply 207/12/2013

With a capital "e" and that rhymes with "d" and that stands for DRAMA.

by Anonymousreply 307/12/2013

Who gets the cats?

by Anonymousreply 407/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 507/12/2013

My lesbian friend was recently dumped by her live in girlfriend. The girlfriend called my friend's mother, and said that she wanted to break up with my friend, but she was afraid that she would attempt suicide. She asked my friend's mother to fly from mn to ca to be there when her daughter was dumped. The mother said that she couldn't make it out for a month, so the girlfriend acted like everything was normal, and that the mom was just coming out for a visit. The girlfriend chickened out once the mother got there, and made the mother tell her that she was dumped, and help her move, while the girlfriend stayed with friends. These women are educated, beautiful, and high is so weird.

by Anonymousreply 607/12/2013

Because there is never, ever, any drama in gay male relationships.

Gay males are paragons everyone should emulate, yessiree Bob!

by Anonymousreply 807/12/2013

More lesbian drama stories, please! They're fun.

by Anonymousreply 907/12/2013

I just change the locks while she's out running errands, get the colored help to throw her things out and then call my lawyers to negotiate the inevitable settlement. Sometimes I also do interviews with Baba Wawa where I cry a lot.

by Anonymousreply 1007/13/2013

I just love how supportive gay men are of lesbians.

I was with my gay friends when the nurses wouldn't even bathe or feed them, you assholes.

How soon they forget.

by Anonymousreply 1107/13/2013

"The girlfriend goes to run and errand and texts her "I want to break up. Please don't be at the cabin when I get back"."

She then added: "I have asked that the Police SWAT team to evacuate you. That's them pounding on the front door."

by Anonymousreply 1207/13/2013

Some gay men drama:

A student starts going out with an older man, the guy is great in the beginning, cool with the kid hanging out with his peers. Soon things starts to change.

The guy starts basically cyber-stalking the kid, reading his e-mails, Facebook, IMs, text messages. Once in a while, he confronts the kid with some of his findings (WHO IS THAT MAN?), effectively blowing his cover of course. So the kid changes passwords and stops leaving his phone around, but the guy uses a keylogger to get the new passwords and starts snooping around again.

The relationship ends at a point when the kid feels watched all the time since the guy keeps testing him with questions he already knows an answer to and is becoming more and more obvious(Will you stay in on Saturday? Any trouble with the hot teacher? Have you been to that new restaurant by any chance?)

by Anonymousreply 1407/13/2013

More gay drama:

Two men date for a couple of months, live separately. Guy 1 thinks everything is going OK. Then suddenly, in the middle of the night beep beep beep: a text message. Well, more like a meandering treatise split into 6 separate messages on everything that is wrong with him and the dead-end relationship he has with Guy 2.

Guy 1 is shocked at first since it came out of nowhere and decides to show the multi-message to his friends who end up doing a dramatic reading of it. Unfortunately, some of those friends are mutual. Some days pass, Guy 1 and Guy 2 avoid each other. Then, 2AM, beep beep beep, another cell phone treatise, this time about how hurt Guy 2 is about Guy 1 showing other people the message. A second dramatic reading is enacted the very next day.

Soon enough, another string of text messages arrives. How could you betray me like this? Guy 1 texts back something like: Just let it go, leave me alone. Guy 2 replies: You were the love of my life.

by Anonymousreply 1507/13/2013

With a capital "e" and that rhymes with "d" and that stands for DRAMA."

TESTOSTERONE. Nothing more violent, unstable and hysterical than men.

by Anonymousreply 1707/13/2013

Lesbians are crazy!!

by Anonymousreply 1807/13/2013

OMG, I once accidentally left a gay man's email address off an invitation ... I got a dramatic and hysterical YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID email later on. Which, could have easily been avoided by just FUCKING CALLING me to inquire where the dinner was ....

by Anonymousreply 1907/13/2013

R13 sounds just so lovely!

by Anonymousreply 2007/13/2013

Even more gay drama:

Two guys in a LTR buy an albino ferret together and name it Pancake.

All they ever talk about are the incredible adventures of Pancake the Ferret.

Then, one of the men goes away for a week (visit parents or some business trip or whatever) and in his absence, Pancake dies. Instead of holding a funeral ceremony and burying Pancake in the backyard, the guy who stayed home tosses Pancake into the garbare. To the returning partner he explains: He didn't care anymore, he was dead.

They don't live together anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2107/13/2013

r15, wins. That is some hysterical shit.

by Anonymousreply 2207/13/2013

It's not gay drama and it's not lesbian drama.

It's just drama - some people are unable to live life without some form of fermenting hysteria in there at all times...

by Anonymousreply 2307/13/2013

Woman fingers ex-gf in sex toy theft.

Police then promptly put out an all-points bulletin for 3 strap-on dildos and a pair of handcuffs valued at $300

by Anonymousreply 2407/24/2013

well, she looks stupid

Take the loss or embarrass the shit out of myself?

Hmmmmm.... take the loss or embarrass the shit out of myself?

what to do, what to do?

by Anonymousreply 2507/24/2013

Not All Park Slope Residents Taking Reports of Bully Cat Seriously

by Anonymousreply 2610/08/2013

Hilarious stories (about the ferret, text messages, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 2710/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!