Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Isabella Cruise looking remarkably like Nicole -- except for the girth, of course

At Clint Eastwood's daughter's boyfriend's (aka Tyler Shields, the meth-addled cross-dresser from the Scientology Celebrity blog who went on a bender with Amanda Bynes who stole all his drugs) "art" opening in London.

Is it just me, but does she not resemble Nicole Kidman an awful lot? Her eyes look just like her SP adoptive mom's. Nicole is embarrassed by the outfit, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 3007/14/2013

Not sure where to even begin with you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 107/12/2013

Go ahead and start with me. Everything from the nose up looks like Nicole to me.

by Anonymousreply 207/12/2013

That punk brat brother of hers is looking chubby, and unattractive. There was a point I thought he looked good, but now thunder thighs is on his way to aging badly. Her, she's a Kelly Osbourne-like embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 307/12/2013

Any father would be proud!

by Anonymousreply 407/12/2013

She's not their biological child, you retard!

by Anonymousreply 507/12/2013

Che bestia!!

by Anonymousreply 607/12/2013

R1 - considering your poor reading skills, you are in no position to call anyone a retard.

by Anonymousreply 707/12/2013

I thought that her dad was super controlling. How could he let her out of the house looking like that? Unless she purposely wanted to garner attention for the "art" show?

by Anonymousreply 807/12/2013

There are two photos of Connor in that article and in the one on the left he really looks like Tom. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 907/12/2013

Are you trying to tell me that if this girl weren't Nicole Kidman's daughter, even her non-biological daughter, you'd think for a second that she looked like Nicole, let alone remarkably like her?

If so, try again; you're failing to convince.

by Anonymousreply 1007/12/2013

[RE9] The reason he may look a bit like Tom, is because his cousin, actor William Mapother, donated th sperm ( since it was discovered years ago, Tom is sterile). They do look a bit alike, though Tom is better looking, and WM is lighter haired.

by Anonymousreply 1107/12/2013

She looks nothing like Nicole Kidman, there is not one point of resemblance.

I have the deepest sympathy for that girl, both her official parents are toxic narcissists, the kind who'd make life miserable for a chunky butch daughter.

by Anonymousreply 1207/12/2013

I actually have thought for a long time that Isabella does resemble Nicole! So it's not just you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1307/12/2013

I agree with the OP. This isn't the first time I've noticed her resemblance to Nicole nor the son's resemblance to Tom. Though the daughter doesn't look anything like Cruise and the son doesn't look anything like Nicole. Ultra-weird. She's fat and Nicole's anorexic, but the resemblance is there. How did they do that? Nicole Kidman once made a strange statement about the 'mystery' surrounding her (first) children's adoption. I think she is the biological mother of the daughter - or at least the egg donor, or maybe her sister is - which would also explain the resemblance? Nicole's other two children, don't tell me she gave birth to them, she didn't. They were both through surrogates - her pregnancies were so fake. She might have been the egg donor though - or again, her ultra-fertile sister.

This is one Scientologist mystery that needs elucidating, sleuths. Maybe one of Cruise's sisters is the biological mother of the son? That would also explain the resemblance.

From what I've read, it's Cruise's sisters who brought the kids up - they are all Scientologists of course.

by Anonymousreply 1407/12/2013

R14, Since Cruise's sisters are Scienos, and the kids were sent to Delphi Academy, were they really allowed to "run wild?"

by Anonymousreply 1507/12/2013

I Googled and found several photos of Nicole with an older Isabella but not any of her with an older Connor. Isabella appears to have visited Australia with Nicole more than once and it seems like they maintained a connection which Nicole didn't maintain with Connor - maybe there is a genetic link (either Nicole or her sister).

by Anonymousreply 1607/12/2013

Are you blind? For what it's worth, i once read that lots of adopted kids end up looking like their adoptive it!

by Anonymousreply 1707/12/2013

She's got about 25 lbs on Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 1807/12/2013

R14 The Delphi Academy isn't an accredited school - If you want a GED you have to go somewhere else. All it does is indoctrinate Scientology kids to be Scientology slaves. The kids end up with 2nd grade math skills and are barely able to read.

by Anonymousreply 1907/12/2013

R19, I know that but how can it be legal in CA? Are education requirements that lax?

by Anonymousreply 2007/12/2013

"After finding out his kids had been hanging out with Tyler Shields & Fraser Kee Scott in London & got themselves photographed at the Shields show, Tom Cruise shared his thoughts with his personal handlers who then executed a verbal bloodbath against cult PR reps in L.A. & London.

Tom is royally pissed off that his kids were anywhere near Tyler Shields & Fraser Kee Scott who are on Tom’s personal shit list . . . Tom has been well aware of the sexual & drug histories of both Shields & Kee Scott . . .

What we’re getting is that Tom is pissed off that Scilon PR reps went out of their way to encourage both Bella & Connor to show up in support of Tyler Shields as part of their “responsibilities” as Scilons, which when Tom found out about, he literally hit the roof.

Tom has also been well aware of Shields & Kee Scott’s close friendship with tabloid blogger Perez Hilton since at least 2010 & cannot fathom how nobody is looking out for his kids & instead of shielding them from these scoundrels, have been encouraging them to hang out with these degraded beings!"

by Anonymousreply 2207/14/2013

I'm so insulted!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2307/14/2013

What an incredibly unfortunate outfit. The poor girl is like a female Incredible Hulk bursting the seams of her clothing. She obviously has no one who cares about her enough to stop her from going out in public in that horribly unflattering get-up.

I don't think she looks anything like Nicole Kidman. Kidman lost my regard forever when she abandoned her children to the horrors of Scientology. No matter how privileged their parentage made them, they were still raised in a destructive, criminal cult. What kind of mother allows her children to be warped for life lifeby such a twisted belief system? At least Katie Holmes got Suri away from it. Yeah, I know Catholicism is also a twisted belief system, but it's a hell of a lot easier to walk away from.

by Anonymousreply 2407/14/2013

That girl is BUTCH, which is going to be rough for her considering her background. Obviously she still feels she has to force herself into dresses, however unflattering, she's not free to be herself.

So here's hoping that in a few years, she'll find some nice young womon who'll take her to Michfest and sign her up for the Butch Strut.

by Anonymousreply 2507/14/2013

R22 Tom couldn't literally " hit the roof" of anything but maybe an igloo

by Anonymousreply 2607/14/2013

Jeez.. Tommy's life is really a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 2707/14/2013

R24, Scienos told Isabella and Connor horrible things about Nicole on a daily basis. To save the kids more pain, Nicole realized that she had to entrust Cruise's sister for their care. Families are always forced to disconnect when one member leaves the cult.

by Anonymousreply 2807/14/2013

OP -it's just you. She doesn't look ANYTHING like Nicle. I'd get your eyes checked as soon as possible.

by Anonymousreply 2907/14/2013

Funny. I see a younger Tom in drag here.

by Anonymousreply 3007/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!