Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How many fuck buddies do you have?

I currently have five. Not sure if that's excessive. My #1 guy is a closeted/married guy I met at the Eagle last summer. He's from Atlanta, and travels to NYC on business at least once a month. He's very handsome, built, masculine, and huge dick. I know he fucks around with other guys, but that doesn't bother me, although maybe it should. He's amazing in every way, and if he were single and out, I'd love to date him. My four others are an ex-bf; a former co-worker whom I actually ran into at the westside club (had no idea he was gay), and we fuck around once in a while; a guy who works in an exterminator business in my area; and a guy from the gym who I suspect is married but doesn't talk much about his personal life. How many do you have, if any?

by Anonymousreply 1607/12/2013

ya a whore, darlin'

by Anonymousreply 107/12/2013

I'm sex positive just not a ho.

by Anonymousreply 207/12/2013

Can I borrow some of yours? All out at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 307/12/2013

OP, we don't call those buddies. Technically those are "clients."

by Anonymousreply 407/12/2013

I've never been able to have a FB that's also an ex. Too much potential for drama there...

by Anonymousreply 507/12/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 607/12/2013

[quote]I'm sex positive just not a ho.

Let's split the difference and say you're a sexual-positive whore.

by Anonymousreply 707/12/2013

"Sexpoho" - you'll laugh, you'll cry!

It's better than "Cats"!

by Anonymousreply 807/12/2013

[quote]I know he fucks around with other guys, but that doesn't bother me, although maybe it should.

Why on earth would it even cross your mind to be bothered by this when you have five fuck buddies yourself?

by Anonymousreply 907/12/2013

I have one in Atlanta, he travels to NYC a lot. He is handsome built and has a huge dick. Were were FB's till I gave him herpes.

by Anonymousreply 1007/12/2013

r9, sounds corny, but he is my "special guy" for lack of a better term, and I get a little jealous thinking of his with the other guys. The wife thing I can handle, but for some reason, with other guys, it brings out the green eyed monster in me.

by Anonymousreply 1107/12/2013

You are a self serving crazy ass whore OP.

by Anonymousreply 1207/12/2013

OP sounds like a woman I knew who didn't care if hubby fooled around with guys because he always came home. Went nuts when he admitted to sex with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 1307/12/2013

That would be me R13.

by Anonymousreply 1407/12/2013

At one time - 5.

by Anonymousreply 1507/12/2013

It's Especially Soul Troubling you have five fuckbuddies yet you don't like the thought of him having any, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1607/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.