Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Randy Travis has a Fiancee (Female)

So there, you awful gossips!

[quote] Webster said from the hospital Travis' fiancee Mary Beougher was at his side and that he is surrounded by family and friends, including his brother, Dennis Traywick, and his pastor, Jeff Perry. Kenny Rogers, the Oak Ridge Boys, Chuck Norris and several others have called to check in on Travis.

by Anonymousreply 1107/16/2013

I had a wife.

by Anonymousreply 107/12/2013

I had a dream, a dream about you, ba-beeeeeeeeeeee................

by Anonymousreply 207/12/2013

Big deal. I had two wives, Mr. Hudson.

by Anonymousreply 307/12/2013

Why does Fuck Norris need to be there? I wish Randy wasn't closeted and Repub. *sigh* I used to love him. Now I just stare at the trainwreck in sad horror.

by Anonymousreply 407/12/2013

I successfully sued a tabloid for saying I was gay! [italic]And[/italic] I lost my virginity to an insatiable lady blues singer!

by Anonymousreply 507/12/2013

We met , nude, in a church parking lot, and found we had a lot in common - we were both drunk , and looking for random dick.

by Anonymousreply 607/12/2013

Randy Travis is not gay...said no one.

by Anonymousreply 707/12/2013

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 807/15/2013

He is not dead! He's taken a turn for the better. He may even LIVE. That's good.

by Anonymousreply 907/16/2013

He was married to his female manager. Who was a lot older than him. And continued to live with her ex-husband during her marriage to Travis.

So, yeah, I'm sure his "fiancée" flew in from Canada to be at his bedside.

by Anonymousreply 1007/16/2013

Well this is convenient.

This sad sad man. I wish he had one good friend that would just tell him all this pain and drama isn't worth it.

He needs to accept himself and get free.

by Anonymousreply 1107/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.