Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

People who treat their cats like people

by Anonymousreply 1207/11/2013

They very a lot in intelligence. The smarter cats do seem to have human qualities.

by Anonymousreply 107/11/2013

Most people do realize that their 4-legged friends (as well as those with wings) are not in the same category as humans. However any medical professional can tell you that there are significant health and psychological benefits to pet companionship. Some who cannot form a relationship with others realize that their cats will always be there for them to love.

by Anonymousreply 207/11/2013

They are single, fat, middle,aged, bitter and delusional.

by Anonymousreply 307/11/2013

[R4] For your information, a female dog is called a bitch, while a female cat is called QUEEN.

I prefer the company of my two cats to most people.

by Anonymousreply 507/11/2013

The youth of today want cats over dogs. Poor dogs need new PR. Where's loldogs?

by Anonymousreply 607/11/2013

Where's the cat whisperer?

by Anonymousreply 707/11/2013

This is fairly common trend and a bit disturbing. I grew up with pets, I love pets. But their is a disturbing trend to not realizing that a pet is what it is. Not it is not another person, not it should not be thought of as another person.

by Anonymousreply 807/11/2013

1. Anthropomorphism.

2. Extreme loneliness.

3. Using a cat as a substitute for the human child they'd like to have but, for whatever reason (usually due to being single), cannot.

by Anonymousreply 907/11/2013

Loldogs is called "I has a hot dog"

by Anonymousreply 1007/11/2013

I'll "Oh dear" myself. Those spelling and grammatical errors in my post are terrible.

Also another things this topic reminded me is that is becoming more and more common for dog owners to feel as if they should take their dogs everywhere.

Now they are very common at any outdoor area of a restaurant, coffeeshop, bar and even bringing them to other people's houses withoutgetting prior permission. I love my dog too, that doesn't mean I need to bring it with me everywhere I go.

by Anonymousreply 1207/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!