Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Big Brother 15 Part 2

Tonight will be a SHOCKER!

by Anonymousreply 60007/24/2013

I can't wait to see the looks on Aryan, Jerm, and Gina Marie's faces when the vote gets read.

by Anonymousreply 107/11/2013

Bye bye NICK!!!

by Anonymousreply 207/11/2013

Aryan Nation, you're in danger girl! LOL!!!

Oh I can't wait until this racist bitch get a taste of the post-Big Brother outside world.

by Anonymousreply 407/11/2013

LOL GeenaMarie -

he is not dead he just outside talking to Julie Chen.

by Anonymousreply 507/11/2013

He took it well. Better than I'd expected. Thank heaven someone good won Head of Household.

by Anonymousreply 607/11/2013

So Nick is gone?

by Anonymousreply 707/11/2013

Nick never even kissed Gina Marie and she is taken it like her best friend ever died.

by Anonymousreply 807/11/2013

She's a narcissist. She can't imagine he didn't feel the same way about her as she does.

by Anonymousreply 907/11/2013

Goodbye Eye Candy. Classy exit.

Death to Jeremy and Aaryn!

by Anonymousreply 1007/11/2013

Nick said he would have made GinaMarie happy if he stayed. He looked sincere. I was beginning to think he smelled cookies.

by Anonymousreply 1107/11/2013

I was going to cast a vote for Helen but they want your Facebook or a lot of info they can sell.

by Anonymousreply 1207/11/2013

Facebook is fine. They are just sending your info to the NSA.

by Anonymousreply 1307/11/2013

Did they discuss the racism and homophobia tonight?

by Anonymousreply 1507/11/2013

yeah some what - they talked to arian and she seemed clueless - then they showed one of them telling her the other cast thought she was racist and she was "so annoyed" by that. I mean like they call be Barbie and stuff and that is the same thing.

Yeah....she has doo doo in her soul.

by Anonymousreply 1607/11/2013

I give the show credit tonight for again addressing the bigotry in the house. Why am I not surprised Aaryn couldn't admit ANY mistakes.

I love Jeremy's sourpuss after Helen's win.

by Anonymousreply 1707/11/2013

They're completely focusing on Aryan which sucks. They showed the black fish/white fish segregation comments and Amanda (I think) talked to Aryan about hurting people in the house. She compared being called a Barbie and blonde jokes (which might even have come from her fellow bigots) to that and denied she is a racist. Julie looked severe at times. It was all quite calculated.

by Anonymousreply 1807/11/2013

Jeremy should be fucked next week...

by Anonymousreply 1907/11/2013

The "Moving Company" will be engaging in some serious threatening and ass kissing this week I bet.

by Anonymousreply 2007/11/2013

Agreed, Gina Marie is the one who said she was on N*gger insurance, and made a few go make me some rice comments. SPencer even says on camera "that's one for my bigot reel"

by Anonymousreply 2107/11/2013

I agree that it's unfair that Chen and staff seem to be singling out Aaryn. She's one of the worst offenders, but there are several others that need the light put on them.

by Anonymousreply 2207/11/2013

Julie was ice cold to Aaryn. "Yes. We do."

by Anonymousreply 2307/11/2013

Should we vote for Elissa again?

by Anonymousreply 2407/12/2013

The Moving Company has gone bankrupt. The remaining members split their vote and they all know it.

by Anonymousreply 2507/12/2013

If Gina Marie made racial comments, why was Helen being consoling and so nice to her at the end of the show?

by Anonymousreply 2607/12/2013

Because Helen is a very nice person.

by Anonymousreply 2707/12/2013

And Helen needs allies in the most racist house in BB history.

by Anonymousreply 2907/12/2013

Did anyone get to see tonight's chaos during BBAD? Aaryn flipped Candace's bed and when Candace protested, Aaryn, Kaitlin and Gina Marie started to get all racial. Howard had to come in and carry Candace out of the room before she lost her shit on those girls.

Howard ended up in tears after talking Candace down, and looked like he was about to transform into the Hulk. He looked close to a mental break.

Yet, Aaryn feels so very victimized...

Amanda and Jessie were pretty awesome, telling the mean girls ALL about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 3007/12/2013

[quote] but they want your Facebook or a lot of info they can sell.

Trust me, gramps. You have no "info" that anyone wants to buy.

by Anonymousreply 3107/12/2013

Someone on Joker's said that Gina, with that trucker hat and those pajamas on, looks like a lot lizard.

by Anonymousreply 3207/12/2013

I wonder what will happen to Aaryn when she eventually leaves? Will the audience boo? Will Julie be harsh?

What a dumb girl. You'd think she'd be smart enough to at least not make Asian racist remarks when the host of the Asian.

by Anonymousreply 3307/12/2013

[quote] She's one of the worst offenders, but there are several others that need the light put on them

Who else?

by Anonymousreply 3407/12/2013

take your pick - Would post the bb racist reel but endemol had it take down off you tube lol

by Anonymousreply 3507/12/2013

[quote]Who else?

Most egregiously, Spencer and GinaMarie. Jeremy was horrible until he was apparently chewed out in a diary room session the other day.

by Anonymousreply 3607/12/2013

Aryan is typical of the 'me' generation. Can't think beyond her own needs. Nothing will ever be a rude awakening to her.

by Anonymousreply 3707/12/2013

Does anyone know who Helen is going to put on the block?

by Anonymousreply 3807/12/2013

R37, the baby boomers are the "me generation."

by Anonymousreply 3907/12/2013

From TMZ (an uncut video clip is posted as well)

'Big Brother' Race War Explodes Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguestst

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

by Anonymousreply 4007/12/2013

The live feeds were a kerfuffle last night. Angst on one side of the house and happy dance on the other side. After Amanda and Jessie enlightened Aaryn intensely on her bigotry, she finally was getting a clue that CBS was editing her for what she was. Amanda said everyone knows about her racism. Inside and outside the house. At first she was in disbelief but after she flipped Candice's bed over and saw how Howard was inches of tearing someone apart, a tiny light got into her thick skull for a moment and now she is apologizing to Howard and Candice. Candice was deeply hurt by Aaryn's crappy treatment towards her that she looked at the camera and said " To Aaryns parents that they did a horrible job raising their daughter and if they are racist too, then this is 2013. WOAH. This season will go down in history.

Oh and Gina Marie... my gawd.. the guy didn't even show any romantic affection to you.. They were telling her "he didn't die" What a mess.. she said something about not finding nice guys like him in New Jersey. Poor thing.

I was wondering too if the audience would boo Aaryn when she is evicted but I think it would be a stronger statement when she walked out, you could hear a pin drop. Everyone gets applause in the past years, even if they are villainous but Aaryn (and others) shattered the glass ceiling with the hate and bigotry never seen before on this show. I think an icy reception from the audience and Julie would sting the most. Hopefully Aaryn or Jeremy will be out the door next. They don't need to be in jury house either.

by Anonymousreply 4107/12/2013

I am now officially in love with Howard. He's very wise and I would not want him pissed at me.

That said, those two blonde cunts need to get their asses thrown out of the house and by that I mean by CBS, not the other houseguests. They are repulsive and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 4207/12/2013

How do contestants still in the house know what kind of edit CBS is doing, and that people outside the house know of Aaryn's beliefs?

by Anonymousreply 4307/12/2013

It just amazes me how unsavvy these bitches and assholes are regarding the concept of the BB show. All of their behavior is fodder for broadcast and there may be repercussions once they get outside the house. They don't seem to get that. I guess they feel that getting on the show in the first place is the goal and whether they lose their jobs and people boo them is beside the point. I'm sure in the case of Aryan she will find some equally horrifying Millenial to support her and her pig ass views.

by Anonymousreply 4407/12/2013

R43, I'm sure Amanda has gotten broad hints from the producers in the diary room.

by Anonymousreply 4507/12/2013

My problem now is that I want to actually watch the show which I haven't in years just so I can see what happens when Aryan et al get the boot. I want to see their faces. Fucking Julie Chen and her mystical Asian ways.

by Anonymousreply 4607/12/2013

I haven't watched BB since season 1, so I can't recall: does the audience get to see what goes down in the "diary room"?

by Anonymousreply 4707/12/2013

[quote]How do contestants still in the house know what kind of edit CBS is doing, and that people outside the house know of Aaryn's beliefs?

The producers are probably passing along some info to other contestants to get Aaryn to tone it down. I think she is in serious risk of getting thrown out after that confrontation with Candace. That would be best for everyone including the producers and CBS.

by Anonymousreply 4807/12/2013

[quote]How do contestants still in the house know what kind of edit CBS is doing, and that people outside the house know of Aaryn's beliefs?

Julie made it pretty obvious to them last night.

by Anonymousreply 4907/12/2013

Assuming Elyssa get MVP again, they'll control all three nominees so either Aryan or Jeremy will be going bye-bye. I want it to be Aryan just for the pleasure of watching Mrs. Moonves light into her.

by Anonymousreply 5007/12/2013

I like the power shift in the house, but I'm also sad to see Nick go- he was the only guy in the house that I found really attractive.

by Anonymousreply 5107/12/2013

I hate to say it, but I think this season has gotten really good. Last night's episode was thrilling, and I love that Aaryn has become such a megabitch villain.

I only hope that when she gets booted from the house, Julie tells her to her face that she was fired from her job. That would be awesome.

by Anonymousreply 5207/12/2013

I'm so glad Helen won HOH. Aryan, Meana Marie, Jerm and Hatelyn all need to go. The 4 of them are scum. I just hope Candice and Howard keep their cool and don't overreact to the offensive treatment they are continually being exposed to. I know it's difficult but I want to see them, Helen and Andy come out on top and let the biggots (including redneck Spencer) lose.

Elissa is so much more tolerable than her sister. Yes her way of speaking is annoying, but she seems like a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 5307/12/2013

I will say credit to Jessie and Judd for being white southerners who aren't bigots. The rest of the southern white cast has been nothing short of an embarrassment.

The real surprise is Meana Marie. Obviously bigots live everywhere, but that bitch better watch her back when she goes home to Staten Island. Someone just might beat the hell out of her.

by Anonymousreply 5407/12/2013

I keep forgetting Kaitilin is even there.

Elissa is a boring, prettier, nicer version of Rachel. But yeah, the way she speaks is weird.

by Anonymousreply 5507/12/2013

Elissa is also less self-absorbed than Rachel.

I'm still on the fence about Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 5607/12/2013

There is no way that CBS is going to let Aryan stay in the game. I will be very surprised if she lasts the week.

by Anonymousreply 5707/12/2013

I thought a HG could be thrown out if they damaged another HGs property.

AArayn flipped Candice's bed. From reading today's Joker's Elissa is upset that Jeremy took her hat and wiped his naked ass with it.

What kind of scum does that ?

by Anonymousreply 5807/12/2013

At 9 PM on CBS, Big Brother (2.0/6) made this season’s Thursday debut. The live one-hour show was tied with its time slot neighbor Fox’s Hell’s Kitchen (2.0/6) for the highest-rated show of the night – though BB did pull in more viewers with 6.15 million to Kitchen’s 5.11 million. While up 18% from last Wednesday’s show and even with its July 11 show, BB was down 23% from its Season 14 Thursday debut on July 12, 2012

by Anonymousreply 5907/12/2013

Aaryn is asking for trouble, the producers need to intervene and kick her out of the show. I can't even watch the show anymore, because of her!

by Anonymousreply 6007/12/2013

[quote]I like the power shift in the house, but I'm also sad to see Nick go- he was the only guy in the house that I found really attractive.

Yeah, Nick was the only eye candy. Jeremy looks like he smells like ass.

by Anonymousreply 6107/12/2013

[quote]The real surprise is Meana Marie. Obviously bigots live everywhere, but that bitch better watch her back when she goes home to Staten Island. Someone just might beat the hell out of her.

Staten Island is full of bigoted Italians. I'm not surprised in the slightest.

by Anonymousreply 6207/12/2013

Yeah, it's sad but true. Staten Island is a hotbed of that kind of shit. I have a friend who lives there because he likes having a house. But no tacky, tiny yard is worth the backwoods vibe that place exudes.

by Anonymousreply 6307/12/2013

Nick was hot but he's a good player so it makes sense to get rid of him. I disagree he's the only eye candy though. Howard is HOT to me. He's not that smart, but he's hot and seems like a nice guy.

Y'all realize Aryan and Meana Marie will claim that BB edited them to look like racists, and that the show needed villains so they became the scapegoats. People like that always play victim.

by Anonymousreply 6407/12/2013

Since I'm not a New Yorker, how do other people in the NYC area view Staten Island? I knew a lot of Italians live there and that it has a Jersey/trashy reputation, but didn't know it had so many hateful people there?

by Anonymousreply 6507/12/2013

Bad editing can't account fo the words coming out of their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 6607/12/2013

Aaryn is a full blown Heather

by Anonymousreply 6707/12/2013

[quote]Since I'm not a New Yorker, how do other people in the NYC area view Staten Island?

I went there for a rodeo. Yes--a rodeo in NYC.

The truth is people don't give a great deal of thought to Staten Island at all. It's small in terms of population. It has nothing to offer people who don't live there beyond the ferry ride. Few New Yorkers have ever had any reason to go there except to get from Brooklyn to central Jersey. This might change after they build the largest Ferris wheel in the world and complete the transformation of Fresh Kills landfill into a large park.

It is the only Republican part of NYC

by Anonymousreply 6807/12/2013

Lots of city workers live on Staten Islanders...cops, firefighters, sanitation workers etc. Mostly white, mostly Italian but a smattering of Irish, Albanians and Russians. There is a couple of black communities there but that's it.

It's a very backwards place that makes the people you see on the Sopranos look elegant and worldly in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 6907/12/2013

What are those things on Howard's arms?

by Anonymousreply 7007/12/2013

After Aaryn is evicted from the house, she will be offered a job at Faux News. No journalism skills are required and she is a blonde racist.

Gina Marie and her hair roots and Spencer should not be getting a pass with their bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 7107/12/2013

[quote]how do other people in the NYC area view Staten Island?

we don't

by Anonymousreply 7207/12/2013

[quote]What are those things on Howard's arms?

by Anonymousreply 7307/12/2013

OMG that HOH was totally rigged for Helen! I mean, seriously, a math question? Why not just have a manicure comp?

That Julie Chen is such a racist.

by Anonymousreply 7407/12/2013

R61 I wouldn't kick Howard out of bed. :)

by Anonymousreply 7507/12/2013

[quote]Jeremy looks like he smells like ass.

When Julie refers to him, it sounds like she's saying "germy."

by Anonymousreply 7607/12/2013

because it served the drama better to have Arian do it last week and they want Helen to be sympathetic so this week is a competition again.

by Anonymousreply 7807/12/2013

I'm worried about Howard. He's walking a thin line and I don't want the rest of his life being reminded and put down about taking shit off these racists and saying nothing.

by Anonymousreply 7907/12/2013

[quote]The Have- nots were chosen via a competition? Why couldn't Helen choose?

Because last weeks HOH was shown on Sunday, so it took the place of a Have Not comp that would usually be done and air on Sun.

by Anonymousreply 8007/12/2013

try again r81....this time please use English.

by Anonymousreply 8207/12/2013

[quote]those two blonde cunts need to get their asses thrown out of the house and by that I mean by CBS, not the other houseguests. They are repulsive and disgusting.

Oh, the irony of expressing your disgust for racism by being sexist.

by Anonymousreply 8307/12/2013

They look like they might be keloid scars, R70.

by Anonymousreply 8407/12/2013

"Caught with lying" must be some odd regionalism. "Caught lying" is standard English.

by Anonymousreply 8607/12/2013

I must say, following the feeds today, I think Helen is doing too much. She's either lying to multiple people at once while at the same time going after those who have lied to her, or she's trying to make everyone her ally which is impossible.

She really should target Jerm.

by Anonymousreply 8707/13/2013

Elissa just won MVP again.

by Anonymousreply 8907/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 9007/13/2013

JUst reading jokers- it seems like these fools are now targeting Howard as the backdoor nominee.

WTF? They need to get rid of Aaryan or Jeremy

by Anonymousreply 9107/13/2013

[quote]Jeremy to me is the hottest

Seriously? He looks DD to me.

by Anonymousreply 9207/13/2013

R91 Helen is annoying me. She was smart before but now she's making deals with Aryan, Jerm and Hatelyn. It's bizarre. So what if Howard lied about voting for Elissa, all of them lie and Howard is a stand up guy. The other 3 are bigger threats. Helen deserves to get ousted the following week if she fucks this week up. I don't understand why she's flipping everything now.

by Anonymousreply 9307/13/2013

Helen just said Howard isn't going home. She wants Jeremy to go home.

by Anonymousreply 9407/13/2013

Why is it that I think McCrae has a big and thick cock?

Am I the only one who thinks this?

by Anonymousreply 9507/13/2013

I don't think so, R95. I think it's on the slender side, curved to the left with a rather unsightly mushroom head (as opposed to a nice mushroom head).

by Anonymousreply 9607/13/2013

ET has said the Spencer has been fired from his job as well. Good!! They will all have a helluva time finding employment after this.

by Anonymousreply 9707/13/2013

Amanda has said McGay has a really big cock.

by Anonymousreply 9807/13/2013

Of course my DVR only recorded two minutes of BB After Dark the night that shit went down. Ugh.

Jeremy is ugly-hot. I think Judd is kinda cute.

by Anonymousreply 9907/13/2013

[quote]Helen is annoying me. She was smart before but now she's making deals with Aryan, Jerm and Hatelyn. It's bizarre. So what if Howard lied about voting for Elissa, all of them lie and Howard is a stand up guy. The other 3 are bigger threats. Helen deserves to get ousted the following week if she fucks this week up. I don't understand why she's flipping everything now

Is this your first time watching? This is how the game is played. You never really trust anyone because they all have the goal to win. You have to lie, deceive, break alliances and double cross. You DON'T have to attack anyone.

by Anonymousreply 10007/13/2013

I think Judd is hot and I am surprised that Andy hasn't started a bromance with him.

by Anonymousreply 10107/13/2013

I thought Judd was going to be a standout but so far he's just background.

by Anonymousreply 10207/13/2013

Honestly I am not aware of the rest of the hosue - they get no air time as they focus on racist Arian and Rachel's sister and that douche Jeremy.

by Anonymousreply 10307/13/2013

They wanted to nominate Howard but Production told both Helen a d Elissa (MVP) that they couldn't. WTF!

by Anonymousreply 10407/13/2013

R100 yes the game is constantly shifting but it seems like Helen has a good alliance so unless she's just blowing smoke up everyone else's butt holes, it makes no sense for her to try to align with everyone. The following week someone will probably call her out on that. She's doing too much.

by Anonymousreply 10507/13/2013

[quote]They wanted to nominate Howard but Production told both Helen a d Elissa (MVP) that they couldn't. WTF!

How do you know that? Producers have always manipulated, they are BIG BROTHER. But houseguests are forbidden to discuss anything told to them.

by Anonymousreply 10607/13/2013

What happens if a houseguest refuses to go along with what the producers want?

I'd love to get on there and then just fuck the show over by not participating on the fuckery, sitting off to the side, reading War & Peace. Sure, I'd probably be gone the first week, but it'd be a fun fuck you week.

by Anonymousreply 10707/13/2013

[quote]Jeremy to me is the hottest, even though he is utterly disgusting. Maybe the douchey adds to the love-to-hate sexy vibe. Plus he goes around barefoot all the time like some Huckleberry Finn wild child. I bet he is hung as hell too. I prefer his long lean muscled build to Howard's any day.

He smells.

by Anonymousreply 10807/13/2013

[quote]How do you know that? Producers have always manipulated, they are BIG BROTHER. But houseguests are forbidden to discuss anything told to them.

They said so on the live feeds. It went quickly to fish but not quick enough.

by Anonymousreply 10907/13/2013

Jeremy looks ugly. He has the special child thing going.

Elissa is just as ugly as Rachel.

Nick was cute, but alas he is home.

by Anonymousreply 11007/13/2013

ginamarie is ugly as hell. and she is probably loony too.

if i was nick i'd move change my name haha. ginamarie looks like she is the type that will show up in a moving truck.

by Anonymousreply 11107/13/2013

here is mccrae with short hair

by Anonymousreply 11207/13/2013

R112 he's looking a bit emo there...

by Anonymousreply 11307/13/2013

Judd is hot? You guys don't get out much.

by Anonymousreply 11407/13/2013

I don't think Nick was ever interested in GinaMarie, all smoke and mirrors.

by Anonymousreply 11507/13/2013

Judd is not in any way to me but so far I'm fine with his personality. Howard and Nick are the only guys from this cast I would fuck. They both are hot to me.

by Anonymousreply 11607/13/2013

We need real links for the photos at r112!

by Anonymousreply 11707/13/2013

[quote]sitting off to the side, reading War & Peace.

You don't get to read books in the BB house.

by Anonymousreply 11807/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 11907/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 12007/13/2013

My mom says Spencer's feets smell like bad bologna.

by Anonymousreply 12107/13/2013

[quote]You don't get to read books in the BB house.

Just disguise it as a bible.

by Anonymousreply 12207/13/2013

Ugly hot in a trashy way.

by Anonymousreply 12407/13/2013

jeremy is as ugly as hayden who won one of the previous seasons.

his face and those tats make me want to puke

by Anonymousreply 12507/13/2013

His personality makes him seem ugly.

by Anonymousreply 12607/13/2013

Hayden isn't nearly as ugly as Jeremy. Plus Hayden has a far superior ass, unlike that flat, undefined ass of Jeremy's.

by Anonymousreply 12707/13/2013

so who did helen put up?

i will miss nick. he was actually pretty smart and is pretty cute.

now there is no one cute in the house.

by Anonymousreply 12807/13/2013

Helen put up Aaryn and Kaitilin.

by Anonymousreply 12907/13/2013

And Elissa put up Spencer.

The plan is to backdoor Jeremy.

by Anonymousreply 13007/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 13107/13/2013

thank you!

i want jeremy to go. but i'm okay with aryan nation leaving as well.

i want to shave spencer's hideous beard off. his orange pits are HAWT.

he makes me want to date a ginger.

by Anonymousreply 13207/13/2013

On the Live feed, Aryan is now playing the victim card. Of course, she was nominated because she's blonde and blue-eyed:

Aaryn "What kind of queers are in this house"

* Aaryn: The last thing I'm gonna do is go out looking like an idiot. ... I've bit my tongue on a lot of things.

* Aaryn: I'm not going to stay her and be someone that I'm not.

* Aaryn: I'm gonna say what I want to say, and do what I want to do.

* Aaryn: I knew I had a target on my back because I'm blond, blue-eyed, a girl from Texas.

by Anonymousreply 13407/13/2013

Oh, and this was my favorite:

Aaryn (talking about her social media stuff) "My media takes care of all of that stuff, so I won't ever see it."

Oh, are in for a rude awakening

by Anonymousreply 13507/13/2013

Another vote for Elissa! She seems pretty serene,not like her high strung sister-no doubt due to her yoga and being married with a kid.

And who knew Andy had such a hairy chest?!

Is Candice married? She and Howard would make a great couple. I got misty eyed when he said it was his job to protect her, or words to that effect...

by Anonymousreply 13607/13/2013

wait what? elissa has a kid?

who is watching the kid rachel & brandon...

by Anonymousreply 13707/13/2013

Probably her husband.

by Anonymousreply 13807/13/2013

Brenden not Brandon..when they were on amazing race I wanted just once for any other racer to go "aren't you that guy that got tricked into beating off on camera for a dude?"

by Anonymousreply 13907/13/2013

[quote]Please put a spoiler warning on posts revealing results of game play before they are televised: Nominations, POV, HOH, MVP, etc. We don't all want to know in advance.

That's not going to happen here. The Big Brother threads are always a mix of talk about the feeds and the CBS shows.

You could always try starting a thread STRICTLY about the shows, but I doubt it would go very far.

by Anonymousreply 14007/13/2013

[quote]R133: Please put a spoiler warning on posts revealing results of game play before they are televised: Nominations, POV, HOH, MVP, etc. We don't all want to know in advance.

Even for one who has (until this season) watched every episode of this ridiculous and offensive show, the thought that anyone would plead for enjoyment of the suspense because of a stake in the drama never occurred to me. In fact, it seems antithetical to mental health.

Seek help. Please.

by Anonymousreply 14107/13/2013

Aryan's friends are defending her on Twitter. They say they all talk that way. They don't see the big deal.

by Anonymousreply 14207/13/2013

"Brenden not Brandon"

Actually its Brendon.

by Anonymousreply 14307/13/2013

If that's somehow true, then production wants the bigots out. But I would also like to know how you know that, R104.

by Anonymousreply 14507/13/2013

Julie Chen and Les Moonves got ambushed at a restaurant because of Aaryn.

by Anonymousreply 14607/13/2013

People on the TMZ link claim Aaryn and Jeremy are

by Anonymousreply 14707/13/2013

There was a lady on the bus today and she said that Judd's hole holds many secrets.

Many secrets.

by Anonymousreply 14807/13/2013

The show has gotten much better over the past few episodes, and I was convinced it was going to be a total dud after that first week.

That said, I would love to see CBS fire Grodner and give the show an overhaul. It looks so cheap, and Grodner is terrible at casting. It's not even shot on HD. Is it the only network prime time show left that's not?

by Anonymousreply 14907/13/2013

who are the nominees?

by Anonymousreply 15107/13/2013

Even though most want Aaryn gone McRae is saying Kaitlyn should go if she doesn't use it on herself.

He says she has shown herself to be a strong player in the competitions

by Anonymousreply 15207/13/2013

Kaitilin won HOH. She might not use it.

by Anonymousreply 15407/13/2013

I mean VETO!

by Anonymousreply 15507/13/2013

veto r154...not hoh

by Anonymousreply 15607/13/2013

LMAO @ Aryan playing the victim! I knew she would. Not shocked her friends are defending her-I get the impression Aryan grew up in an exclusively white community where the only minorities were "the help".

Hatelyn is a fool and is dick-whipped. Whatever happened to playing the game for yourself? The girl is willing to possibly sacrifice herself for a guy she has known for just about 2 weeks? dumb. She deserves to get booted out if that's the case.

by Anonymousreply 15707/13/2013

who is the 3rd nominee?

by Anonymousreply 15807/13/2013

R158, as mentioned upthread, the nominees are Aaryn, Kaitilin and Spencer (MVP nominee)

by Anonymousreply 15907/13/2013

They should tell her if she don't use it, she is going home. They need to break up her and Jeremy.

by Anonymousreply 16007/13/2013

arian should thank god for George Zimmerman. No one will care about her now.

by Anonymousreply 16107/13/2013

Au contraire r161. They will care about her dumb racist ass even more now. Zimmerman's verdict did Aaryan Nation no favors.

by Anonymousreply 16207/13/2013

Is it true that Helen & Co. are throwing Howard's name into who they should get out next after Jeremy?

If so, Helen is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16307/14/2013

Helen isn't a clear thinker....her power will be short lived.

by Anonymousreply 16407/14/2013

Ugh, Darlene is so repulsive. Bathe, please.

by Anonymousreply 16507/14/2013

Will they tell them about Cory Monteith???

by Anonymousreply 16607/14/2013

Who the heck is Darlene?

by Anonymousreply 16807/14/2013

Roseanne's daughter. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 16907/14/2013

JUDD: Hey guys.. No matter what, we're final 13. I just hope nobody finds out about my skeeball career.

by Anonymousreply 17007/14/2013

Aaryn would make the perfect wife! And we have the same name!

by Anonymousreply 17107/14/2013

Will Julie be all fake smiles when she hands Aaryn the Half million dollar check?

by Anonymousreply 17207/14/2013

I don't expect Aryan to go home. I expect them to backdoor Jeremy. That would be 3 strong males gone.

by Anonymousreply 17307/14/2013

The best would be -when Arian gets voted out - Julie asks "so how do you think you came off in the house." Thens goes to a full real of her being racist. When the reels ends says "well I don't have half a million dollars for you but here is a bowl of rice."

by Anonymousreply 17407/14/2013

Did I hear that Andy and Judd were making out last night?

by Anonymousreply 17507/14/2013

i have bbad on the dvr I will check it later.

by Anonymousreply 17607/14/2013

r174, at the very least, it would be AWESOME if Julie handed Aryan a bowl of rice when she gets evicted.

by Anonymousreply 17707/14/2013

Helen has said twice on BBAD that production does not want her to put up Howard..seems as if they are controlling the votes to get out the racists.

by Anonymousreply 17907/14/2013

[quote]The best would be -when Arian gets voted out - Julie asks

No, the best will be if Julie is the one to tell that racist loser that she lost her job, live on national TV.

by Anonymousreply 18007/14/2013

Why would they even consider putting up Howard?

by Anonymousreply 18407/14/2013

R184, because he didnt vote with them.

by Anonymousreply 18507/14/2013

Did they let them know about Cory Monteith? Don't they need to tell them when big things like that happen?

by Anonymousreply 18807/14/2013

Why would they need to know about Monteith?

by Anonymousreply 18907/14/2013

r188, I believe the only time they did something like that was during season 2, after 911. One of the houseguests had a relative who worked in one of the World Trade Towers who was reported missing and Julie did inform her and the few remaining houseguests who were in the house at that time. This was near the end of the season. Soon afterwards, it was reported that unfortunately, the houseguest’s relative was reported as deceased.

by Anonymousreply 19007/14/2013

Also r188, 911 was a big deal. As sad as Cory Monteith's death is, and as a GLEE fan, I am sadden, it's not 911 level. I don't think they would tell the houseguests if Nelson Mandela were to finally pass.

by Anonymousreply 19107/14/2013

I think r188 was sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 19207/14/2013

Didn't the 911 houseguest leave? I can't remember.

by Anonymousreply 19307/14/2013

After they heard about 9/11, Dr. Will built two buildings with Legos and had planes fly into them.

by Anonymousreply 19507/14/2013

They got a photo booth. They're all taking pictures in pairs. vaGinaMarie decided she's going to take pictures with Nick's chapstick. That's her pairing, just her and a chapstick! Then she took pictures with Nick's mug, Nick's shorts, and a ball that she painted Nick's name on.

by Anonymousreply 19607/14/2013

it was kinda epic when Julie was interviewing Nick and said VaGINA Marie is crumpled in a ball somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 19707/14/2013

R187, last year, Danielle was only a crying, obsessive mess for about a day. She remained angry at Dan for a longer period of time than she mourned Shane.

Natalie's behavior regarding Matt during BB9 comes close to GinaMarie's bat shit crazy behavior. I'm sure GinaMarie can continue to lower the bar if she continues the path she is on right now.

by Anonymousreply 19807/14/2013

Aaryn just said "I'm in the minority in this house."

Love it.

by Anonymousreply 19907/14/2013

OMG! I'm watching the show now and Jeremy is ugly as fuck and he makes some of the ugliest facial expression. He looks like his breath stinks. His body ain't all that either with all those ridiculous tattoos. He could walk into my room butt naked and put his ass on a platter and I would kick his ass right out of my room. EWWW!

by Anonymousreply 20007/14/2013

They're making me cry with Howard and Candace.

by Anonymousreply 20107/14/2013

Howard made a HUGE mistake by lying about the alliance.

It may cost him the game.

by Anonymousreply 20207/14/2013

CBS ran late tonight and my dvr didn't get it all. When does it appear on CBS on demand?

by Anonymousreply 20407/14/2013

McCrae also looked like he was throwing the comp. Howard was trying hard to lose and McCrae looked even faker. What was that about?

by Anonymousreply 20607/14/2013

McCrae is on full martydom. He lies saying he is mvp this week so Elissa does not take the hit for the third nom.

by Anonymousreply 20707/14/2013

Explain something to me. Is it a rule that the HOH has to be so fucking polite and a “good sport” during the Nomination for Eviction ceremony? Why all that ‘it’s nothing personal, it’s a game and you’re a great competitor’ bull? Why couldn’t Helen just say, “Aaryn (Nation), I put you up because you’re a toxic racist bitch and you needs TO GO!”

by Anonymousreply 20807/14/2013

During the famously contentious Season 6 the nomination ceremonies devolved into withering bitch fests.

by Anonymousreply 20907/14/2013

Why was Howard so fucking stupid? A conversation about trust. Helen knew about the Moving Company. She knew Howard was part of it. She told him that she knew. And he still lied and got all "sometimes you have to go against your religious beliefs for the game". WTF?

R208--At least one of your nominees is staying. No need to offend them on top of the nomination.

by Anonymousreply 21007/15/2013

Did Elissa get MVP for a third time?

by Anonymousreply 21107/15/2013

I think Elissa's voters will vote for her even if she is not very active in the game. If a likable contestant actually is the best game player, he or she may gather up the votes that are now being split among the non-Elissas.

by Anonymousreply 21207/15/2013

Why did vaGinaMarie keep crying into the crotch of Nick's shorts? Was she trying to smell his dick?

by Anonymousreply 21307/15/2013

in the two weeks they were in the house she developed a life long dependance on him. They are soul mates and to separate them is to cause pain. The hat and the shorts remind her of him and his gentle kisses and touch..oh wait he never kissed or touched her they talked about living in nyc. And he was using her to vote his way......

I would cry too.

by Anonymousreply 21407/15/2013

GinaMarie is sleeping with Nick's mug and chapstick. Kaitlin is sleeping with a real boy and GinaMarie is sleeping with a chapstick.

by Anonymousreply 21507/15/2013

what will happen to her IRL when she finds out Nick likes the Dick?

by Anonymousreply 21607/15/2013

They all look like Jersey trash. Except the ones who look like hillbilly trash.

by Anonymousreply 21707/15/2013

Amanda and McCrae apparently had sex. Not just sex. But butt sex! She made some comment to GM about her ass hurting. These people are vile!

by Anonymousreply 21807/15/2013

Hey R218 What have you got against, as you so eloquently put it, "butt sex"?

by Anonymousreply 22007/15/2013

Amanda: I won't be (inaudible whispering) right for days.

by Anonymousreply 22107/15/2013

probably the fact BB does not supply enemas so he went up hershey highway and probably snagged a few almonds.

by Anonymousreply 22207/15/2013

Wil's new episode. Love this guy.

by Anonymousreply 22307/15/2013

R222, Thats's nasty.

by Anonymousreply 22407/15/2013

love you need to watch the show!

by Anonymousreply 22507/15/2013

[quote]Amanda: I won't be (inaudible whispering) right for days.

That could be from vaginal sex. Not necessarily anal.

by Anonymousreply 22607/16/2013

I hate Howard's protective crap about Helen and Candice. It's so sexist.

by Anonymousreply 22707/16/2013

has there been any male nudity? link?

by Anonymousreply 22807/16/2013

Judd is super cute.

by Anonymousreply 22907/16/2013

Wil's videos are hysterical. I didn't like him last year on the show, but I do now.

by Anonymousreply 23007/16/2013

Aaryn, when you get out of the Big Brother house, I can help you plan a dream wedding you'll be sure to love.

by Anonymousreply 23107/16/2013

Read Jokers today.

They think Jeremy has ringworm. The post said they took a picture so it could be shown to the doctor.

WTF? I wonder what the picture was exactly

by Anonymousreply 23207/16/2013

Oh, dear lord, I laughed so hard when Howard talked about how he was throwing the rotten milk comp while they showed footage of him throwing the milk right in Aryan's face. Nearly busted a gut.

by Anonymousreply 23307/16/2013

I love that Howard wanted to punish the 3 girls on his team.

by Anonymousreply 23407/16/2013

Howard naked. July 16th 2:29am Cam 2.

by Anonymousreply 23507/16/2013

Flashback July 16th, 12:30am Cam 1. Jeremy shits himself.

by Anonymousreply 23607/16/2013

[quote]Flashback July 16th, 12:30am Cam 1. Jeremy shits himself.

Huh?! That's fitting.

by Anonymousreply 23707/16/2013

Why exactly does Jeremey think he's attractive?

by Anonymousreply 23807/16/2013

The chick from Staten Island is an actress plant, yes? That delusional blubbering over a gay man cannot be real.

by Anonymousreply 23907/16/2013

Nope GinaMarie is all real. Jersey Shore cast off who in the first few days, on camera whipsered she was on N*gger insurance, said Helen should go make her some fucking rice, that Candice could sneak up on you the dark and accused her of gettig black on her sheets.

by Anonymousreply 24107/16/2013

[quote]accused her of gettig black on her sheets

Is that what she said?! Fucking hell.

by Anonymousreply 24207/16/2013

Nude Howard

by Anonymousreply 24307/16/2013

Wow...Howard could Beach himself on me anytime!

by Anonymousreply 24407/16/2013

r243 Damn Howard is hung. Very nice piece of equipment.

by Anonymousreply 24507/16/2013

GinaMarie said all that and more. She and Katelin are just as vile as Aryan.Amanda is not much better with her liberal use of the word fag and retarded. Jeremy is a mysoginist who also made racial slurs against Helen in the HOH room with the brain trust. Spencer praised Hitler as a great speaker and spewed out some of his own racist remarks. There are a good 5 in there who are pretty liberal with the racism - they just seem to focus on Arian because she is pretty, blond and young. I am guessing BB is hoping for a big life lesson for her out of this and will gloss over all the ther racism, sexism and homophobia.

Look at what they did with Jeff Schroder who called, on camera, a fellow house guest a f#cking faggot and then got angry when they were discussing Harry Potter and Dumbledore being gay. He got visibly angry and said "they"would never let him be around kids as a teacher that is just wrong. When another house guest pointed out he was being homophobic he got even angrier and accused her of just being PC for the cameras and said no one wants their kids around "those" people.

CBS glossed over all that, got him and his racist GF Jordan on The Amazing Race, got them back in the house for the fans vs favorites BB season, gave Jeff a web series where he traveled the world for free and now he is on cbs online interviewing BB contestants. With that Track Record look for Aryan and vaGinaMarie to get thier own sitcom. Two Mildly Racist Girls!

by Anonymousreply 24607/16/2013

Aaryn and GinaMarie are so vile, that they make me want to spit.

by Anonymousreply 24707/16/2013

What's the latest?

by Anonymousreply 24907/16/2013

Helen put up arian, katelin and spencer, katelin won pov took herself off the block and they backdoored Jeremy.

One more racist douche out the house.

by Anonymousreply 25007/16/2013

Yeah, TMZ caught Les Moonves and Chenbot coming out of a restaurant and they asked about the controversy. He said there are bigots and racist in the world, so basically so what? Of course he must have no problem rewarding them with a half million dollars too.

by Anonymousreply 25107/16/2013

R250, wasn't one of those nominees put up by the MVP?

by Anonymousreply 25207/16/2013

Technically, they haven't backdoor'd him because he hasn't been voted out of the house... yet.

by Anonymousreply 25307/16/2013

Does anyone know if Jon Voight is eligible for a supporting nomination, or did the show start too late? As much as I hate the man, he deserves one for Ray Donovan.

by Anonymousreply 25507/17/2013

R251 is just making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 25607/17/2013

Aaryn said when Howard was throwing milk in her face it was like King Kong jizzing on her.

by Anonymousreply 25707/17/2013

Amanda was annoyed that Howard doesn't like to be called Howie. "He doesn't want to be called Howie? We'll just call him Black Man then."

Today Amanda called Howard the Black Mantra and The Dark Night. McCrae told her she was being racist.

by Anonymousreply 25807/17/2013

vaGinaMarie is mad at Judd because he tried to wash Nick's mug. She wants it unwashed because Nick's DNA is on it. She also got mad when he tried to throw away Nick's empty cereal box. She's creating a Nick shrine.

The houseguests played a prank on her by hiding all the Nick memorabilia. They hid Nick's mug, hat, chapstick, cereal box and hair gel. When it was bedtime GM went to get her Nick stuff to sleep with and when she couldn't find them she freaked out and went crazy and started crying.

by Anonymousreply 25907/17/2013

Jeremy said he shit his pants a couple of months ago at Walmart in the peanut butter aisle. He farted loudly and then felt something in his shorts. He reached his hand in and felt shit and he was like OMG! He wiped his hand on the shelves and tried to walk slowly because he didn't want the shit to run down his leg and fall out of his shorts.

But as he was walking he could feel it running down his leg so he ran and made it to the bathroom just in time. He took off his underwear and threw it away. He then was just naked in the bathroom cleaning himself with wet paper towels. He said thank god no one came in the bathroom during that time or they would have just seen him standing naked there at the sink. He then called his mom to tell her the funny story and was like "You would not believed what happened to me today!"

Yeah, a phone call every mom wants to get from her grown son.

by Anonymousreply 26007/17/2013

is r257 joking or did she really say that?

by Anonymousreply 26107/17/2013

As if I'll ever talk to that racist bitch again.

by Anonymousreply 26207/17/2013

Aaryn really said that.

by Anonymousreply 26307/17/2013

GinaMarie is saying she'll probably spend the holidays with Nick and his family.

by Anonymousreply 26407/17/2013

[quote]is just making shit up.

That wasn't the clip I was talking about. They got them again and the pap also asked him about next season and Moonves joked and said "who said there will be a next season?" and Julie made a surprise face kidding around. I don't make shit up.

by Anonymousreply 26507/17/2013

R265 is telling the truth. I read about it yesterday. But Moonves, when asked if the show would be more careful screening potential racist HGs, responded with something like "There are racists in this world and this show reveals that."

by Anonymousreply 26607/17/2013

More naked Howard please?

by Anonymousreply 26707/17/2013

Sorry about R255, everyone - Wrong topic, of course...

by Anonymousreply 26807/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 27007/17/2013

Thanks, R270.

The questionnaire seems designed to help Candice, Howard or Elissa to win it. And maybe Judd.

by Anonymousreply 27107/17/2013

Aaryn will no doubt be dubbed the Queen of Mean on the questionnaire but she'll just say it's because she's blonde and blue eyed and we're all just jealous.

by Anonymousreply 27207/17/2013

The New York Times deigns to take note:

Rare, but Real, a Racial Divide in Prime Time

Thirteen years ago, on the first season of the CBS reality competition “Big Brother,” one houseguest was William Collins, also known as Will Mega, an intensely political black man who proved polarizing in the house for his sometimes confrontational talk about race. It was a novelty, this sort of conversation, in network prime time, and in the eyes of Americans, perhaps not a welcome one: the audience voted Mr. Collins off the show first.

In the years since, “Big Brother” casts have displayed token diversity, but rarely has race been a subject of conversation, partly because of the producers’ apparent belief that it will arise only when members of a minority group are present and vocal, a scenario they’ve largely avoided.

This season, though, race has become the dominant narrative thanks to a handful of white cast members who’ve turned the show, which runs three nights a week, into a rare opportunity to watch white privilege and unconscious racism in the field. It may be occurring in a sealed-off space, but it’s feasting on the oxygen of national network television.

Sunday’s episode was the most disturbing of the season so far. Aaryn Gries, a young white woman, flipped the mattress of Candice Stewart, one of the show’s black cast members, then taunted Ms. Stewart with an exaggerated, stereotypical voice: “What you gon’ do, girl?” and “Where’s yo class, girl?” She was soon backed up by another white cast member, GinaMarie Zimmerman, who screamed at Ms. Stewart, “You want the black to come out?”

This is execrable stuff by any measurement. The bullying is childish, but that’s standard on “Big Brother.” It’s the unchecked race privilege — the belief in the normative nature of whiteness, leading to blithe intolerance like that expressed by Ms. Gries — that is nauseating.

Later on Sunday, Ms. Stewart cried in the arms of Howard Overby, the other black cast member, and detailed other aggressions that had been directed her way, including being called “Shaniqua.”

Race is also encoded into conversations in more subtle, slippery ways. When a player is described as “strong” by other houseguests, almost invariably that player is one of the white, conventionally popular cast members. On Sunday’s episode, Ms. Gries complained that the housemates had teamed up against her. “They’ve come to the conclusion that they want to pick off all the strong players, just keep picking off the strongest players until the weakest person wins,” she griped, as if picking off players, strong or otherwise, weren’t part of savvy game play.

It’s not a surprise that the alliance that has targeted Ms. Gries and her comrades includes most of the minority group members — Helen Kim, who is Asian-American, and Andy Herren, who is gay. (Mr. Overby, a deeply religious youth counselor, has proved a more complicated player, and Jeremy McGuire, who is part Cherokee, is aligned with Ms. Gries.)

The operative conceit of “Big Brother” is the hermetic seal, both of the house itself, which is cut off from the outside world in all meaningful ways, and of the show, which turns nonactors into characters, and theoretically affords them an opportunity to present a self that is different from the one they display in their normal lives. Living in the house must feel like a safe space for those who are prejudiced. Possibly they forget that they are under constant surveillance, and come to believe that their worst behaviors might stay locked up inside.

But shows like this aggressively seek story lines rooted in conflict. After revelations about the irresponsible comments made by Ms. Gries and others, the producers were criticized for not including them in the show. (The offensive behavior was first noticed and detailed by fans who obsessively monitor and document — on blogs and Twitter — the live Internet feeds of the house, which are available for a fee.)

by Anonymousreply 27307/17/2013

On a couple of recent episodes the comments were highlighted in the context of demonstrating how they affected Ms. Gries’s game play. But by Sunday’s episode her intolerance had become her narrative. Amanda Zuckerman, another houseguest, told her that she was “racist on this show, O.K., and when you get out of this house, you’re gonna have a lot of people” — here, she added a profanity — “hating you.” (Ms. Gries has already lost a modeling contract because of her actions, although she has not been informed.)

On Sunday, for the first time, the show opened with a disclaimer noting that “the houseguests may reveal prejudices and other beliefs that CBS does not condone.”

Suddenly “Big Brother” is in the business of broadcasting regular peeks into the actual experience of racism. While it might not be brave, it is revelatory.

Reality television has occasionally floated into this territory before — think of the fight between Kevin Powell and Julie Gentry in the first season of MTV’s “Real World” about race in America, or the callous prejudice of Colton Cumbie on “Survivor: One World.”

But the tensions in the “Big Brother” house are continuing, and seemingly increasing. This conflagration is unfolding at a tense moment in American race relations, coming after the not-guilty verdict in the killing of Trayvon Martin. On Monday Anderson Cooper interviewed a juror in the trial, and it was hard not to hear similarities between the comments of that woman, whose opinions appeared to be rooted in a lack of diverse cultural exposure, and the galling opinions expressed by Ms. Gries and other “Big Brother” contestants.

Racism flourishes in the shadows, where accountability is nil, but “Big Brother” is becoming a laboratory experiment in what happens when it is instead blatant and overt. Ms. Gries is eligible for elimination by her housemates this week — nominated by Ms. Kim — but she may survive. Certainly it will be a huge problem for CBS and “Big Brother” producers should Ms. Gries continue on the show, or even go on to win.

That seems unlikely, though. On Sunday night she listed the people in the house she felt she could trust, then concluded, “We are the minority.” She didn’t look happy about it.

by Anonymousreply 27407/17/2013

[quote]On Sunday, for the first time, the show opened with a disclaimer noting that “the houseguests may reveal prejudices and other beliefs that CBS does not condone.”

See, this is where I have a problem, yes they do condone it. It's not some social experiment or PBS documentary aimed to enlighten and educate. This is a game, entertainment and the biggest bigots in the house have a chance to walk away the winner.

by Anonymousreply 27507/17/2013

It's like living in a house divided.

by Anonymousreply 27607/17/2013

Hopefully none of the bigots will win the game. The only good to come out of this is that the show will reinforce the notion that bigotry does not just come out of people who look like ugly redneck Spencer. Pretty southern belle Aryan is just as racist and malicious, though she doesn't fit the stereotype of ugly redneck. People don't want to believe someone who looks like her could be so ignorant and hateful, yet there she is.

My main issue is that the other bigots aren't being highlighted enough. Meana Marie Zimmerman definitely needs more of a spotlight on this matter, as well as Spencer, Jerm and that follower Hatelyn.

by Anonymousreply 27707/17/2013

[quote]See, this is where I have a problem, yes they do condone it. It's not some social experiment or PBS documentary aimed to enlighten and educate. This is a game, entertainment and the biggest bigots in the house have a chance to walk away the winner.

But, that's the very point of it. It's wrong to allow bigots to win money, because it's telling viewers that its okay to be a racist.

by Anonymousreply 27807/17/2013

So what does one do? Going forward do they have to look at the history of every contestant to make sure they've never done anything wrong or said something bad?

To win the game you have to lie, cheat and backstab. Apparently for the last 13 seasons it's been okay to tell viewers that's acceptable, but not bigotry?

My point is that many people and certainly many contestants have vile characteristics. How are you gonna weed them out beforehand? Or do you just cut the season short when it ends up that you have to get rid of several people?

I say keep the bigots out there and let America see it. It opens dialog, there have been dozens of editorials about this show. It destroys their career (heehee).

I just don't see how you can censor them or remove people for prejudice but not lying, cheating and other downward morals.

by Anonymousreply 27907/17/2013

The New York Times is considered the paper of record, so now these bigoted contestants are exposed for all civilized eternity.

by Anonymousreply 28007/17/2013

R243 Thank you thank you thank you!

by Anonymousreply 28107/17/2013

After this NY Times article the ones who've dumped Aaryn and GM off their employment roster definitely have legitimacy. One more bullet in their arsenal if these bitches try to sue.

by Anonymousreply 28207/17/2013

R279, lying and backstabbing can win you the game.

Saying shit like "nigger insurance" will not.

by Anonymousreply 28307/17/2013

I wonder what Zingbot will say about this.

by Anonymousreply 28407/17/2013

Faux News can use this season's group as a casting call.

by Anonymousreply 28507/17/2013

[quote]So what does one do? Going forward do they have to look at the history of every contestant to make sure they've never done anything wrong or said something bad?

You are not allowed to touch another houseguest or threaten them. You do, they escort you out. These people are attacking others verbally. Same thing. Have alternates living in LA on salary and throw out the bigots and put new in. That's what they should do.

by Anonymousreply 28607/17/2013

I couldn't really see Howard's dick, too dark. He was sporting a nice bush though. I want to see the dick.

How lame are these people. GinaMarie's profile, what a joke. Pageant Coodinator? Won Miss Supreme Staten Island Bullshit crown is her biggest accomplishment? She's fucking 32? What a fucking loon.

Arian is a model? Really?

Jeremy definitely smalls and has copious amounts of ball cheese. You just know it.

by Anonymousreply 28707/17/2013

It was nice seeing Kaitlin for once without her arms and legs wrapped around Jeremy like a fucking koala bear.

by Anonymousreply 28807/17/2013

OMG. GinaMarie acts like she's married to Nick, which is quite pathetic. Nick would rather have sex with a hot gay guy, than GinaMarie.

I'm hearing that Jeremy has major ass smells.

by Anonymousreply 28907/17/2013

[quote]How lame are these people. GinaMarie's profile, what a joke. Pageant Coodinator? Won Miss Supreme Staten Island Bullshit crown is her biggest accomplishment? She's fucking 32? What a fucking loon.

The horrible little woman is not attractive, she even looks like a man...especially without make-up.

by Anonymousreply 29007/17/2013

Damn, I dodged a major bullet.

by Anonymousreply 29107/17/2013

Earlier in the thread someone asked if they will tell the houseguests about important news of the outside world - like the death of the heroin addict dude from Glee - which of course is not all that important at all. But it made me think back.

In past seasons haven't they done a bit where Julie would read headlines to them and they had to guess whether it was real news that happened or just something made up?

I know I can remember that being done at least once before (maybe more than one season).

But I can't remember if it was for a real game (like a have/have not competition) or if she just did it while they are all sitting around on the couch waiting to hear what Julie had to say.

Does anybody have my back on that? Or have I lost it completely?

by Anonymousreply 29207/17/2013

They showed Jeremy upclose, and he has a lot of pimples. I think Jessie is way prettier than Aaryn, because of her natural beauty. Nick had to be gay for not connecting with her. I don't think Jeremy showers that much. Kaitlin has weird eyebrows that are distracting.

by Anonymousreply 29307/17/2013

I think it's important that the houseguests know about the Zimmerman case and the death of Cory Monteith. . I know that Andy is a major Glee viewer.

by Anonymousreply 29407/17/2013

yes R292 they did do that one year. As a game. Julie asked three questions about current events and the houseguests had to guess the correct answer.

by Anonymousreply 29507/17/2013

Yes, that's been done in the past, R292. It was always later in the season in a True/False format.

by Anonymousreply 29607/17/2013

Thanks r295.

Giving this group the news about the Zimmerman verdict might possibly lead to the death of at least one of the people in that house.

You KNOW they would all say some really ridiculous and ignorant shit! And eventually Howard might not be able to play peacekeeper anymore.

It would be bloodbath!

by Anonymousreply 29707/17/2013

Do you really think they'd have any idea who George Zimmerman is?

by Anonymousreply 29807/17/2013

Gina Marie's last name is Zimmerman. Maybe they're related.

by Anonymousreply 29907/17/2013

Is it true Helen told Spencer she admired Paul Ryan? Geez.

by Anonymousreply 30007/17/2013

R300, Helen works for Republicans and is most likely a Republican herself. He's from Wisconsin and she's from Chicago so it makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 30107/17/2013

Remember when they showed GinaMarie in the DR without her makeup after she'd just woken up? It was chilling.

And I think Spencer smells like sour milk.

by Anonymousreply 30207/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 30307/17/2013

How could you know Jeremy smells? Are the HGs on the feeds talking about it? Hard to believe Kaitlyn would sleep with a stinky guy. I'd imagine she'd tell him to shower...

by Anonymousreply 30407/17/2013

When Jeremy rubbed his butt on Elissa's hat, it smelled like ca-ca.

by Anonymousreply 30507/17/2013

Believe me, he stinks.

by Anonymousreply 30607/17/2013

Why didn't they show Helen's room when she won HOH?

by Anonymousreply 30707/17/2013

because all of her stuff was stereotypically asian and they did not want to come off racist. She got chopsitcks, a bag of rice and some raman noodles. "YOU GO SEE MY HOH ROOM NOW!!!"

by Anonymousreply 30807/17/2013

Beside the little headline game, they told the houseguests of Season 2 because one of them had a relative in The World Trade Center.

by Anonymousreply 30907/18/2013

Who was Aaryn talking about when BBAD started, saying she was giving up apologizing to someone? Candice or Amanda? I'm thinking Candice. Glamazon vs Hitler Youth is gonna heat up again, you can be sure of that.

This "talk show" they're about to do looks like it'll be fun.

by Anonymousreply 31007/18/2013

I'm ecstatic that they are getting rid of all the strong guys. Jeremy will be out by tomorrowwwwwww. Yayyyyy. My favorite is Amanda. She's strong willed and comes across as completely 100% real. I love how she paired up with McCrae and they are working together. Howard and Spenser or those racist mean girls are next. Hopefully it's GinaMarie. She's repulsive. Aryan is vile. Kaitlyn may have game post Jeremy. Jesse has gotten zero screen time. It will be five boys and 8 girls after tomorrow. I was trying to remember who came up with a strong girls alliance. I want to say it was Amanda. So the 5 nice girls are Alissa Helen Amanda Jesse and Candace. 3 mean girls are Aryan MeanaMarie and Kaitlin. The nice guys are McCrae Andy and Judd. And the other 2 guys are Howard and Spenser. My guess is Howard and Spenser must know they are either next on the block or in line after the mean girls. The season was faltering until the racist angle was introduced. Whether it was the producers or the players that decided to follow it, it has made this season memorable in that we have real heroes and villains. I love it!!!

by Anonymousreply 31107/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 31207/18/2013

What's the sense about who's going home tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 31307/18/2013

Yeah, she seems nice. That's why she's always MVP.

by Anonymousreply 31407/18/2013

Howard is a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 31507/18/2013

Yes Howard is nice but he lied to Helen about the moving company. No one likes to be lied to and that was a pretty big lie. Questioning someone's honesty is a big deal in the house. Even Spenser comes across more honest than Howard. I wonder if Elissa knows she's just being used to control the third vote.

by Anonymousreply 31607/18/2013

I'm betting Pizza Boy goes to Final Three. Big Brother loves playing up geek showmance storylines and he fits in with their "Big Bang Theory" demographic.

by Anonymousreply 31707/18/2013

I hope Julie Chen's first question to Jeremy is: Which is worse, losing on Big Brother, or sharting yourself at a Walmart and wiping it on the shelves like a fucking monkey?

And her second is: You want rice with that?

by Anonymousreply 31807/18/2013

[quote]So the 5 nice girls are Alissa Helen Amanda Jesse and Candace.

Candace is not nice - remember when she was ranting about "the queer agenda"?

by Anonymousreply 31907/18/2013

That could be fun, R292!

Which actor from a music-centric TV show recently died from a toxic mix of alcohol and heroin?

Is it...

A.) Connie Britton from "Nashville"

B.) Debra Messing from "Smash"

C.) Cory Monteith from "Glee"

D.) All of the above

by Anonymousreply 32007/18/2013

I was thinking the same thing, r320! How would they word a question about Cory Monteith's death without giving it away automatically? A question like that wouldn't be asked if it weren't true.

And I see what you're doing there, BB/CBS with the sudden switch in Howard's edit,which r316 brought hook,line and sinker. So what If he lied about the Moving Co.-all the BB house guests lie at some point and Howard is still a nice guy and tried to remain loyal but Hitler lover Spencer decided to throw his whole alliance under the bus to save himself. You can tell BB/CBS hoped blonde model Aaryn would be the breakout star this season like Janelle was in hers,but not for these reasons!

And If I remember r319 correctly r319,didnt Andy also refer to Helen as Kim Jong something once? So it seems most of the houseguests have said nasty things at least once.

by Anonymousreply 32107/18/2013

The CBS commercial for tonight's episode said "Three on the block, any of them leaves and the house wins."

by Anonymousreply 32207/18/2013

Jeremy sharting his pants was so funny. GinaMarie just ate it all up.

by Anonymousreply 32307/18/2013

Is CBS getting ad money now for cereal product placement?

It seems like they used to cover up brand names, or not make them very obvious. But this week I've seen a lot of Chex cereal.

And then on the show tonight when Helen and someone (I can't even remember who now) were sitting across from each other at the table in her HOH room, her gift basket had a box of Kellogg's something right on top, and in both camera angles they made sure that the cereal was clearly visible.

by Anonymousreply 32407/18/2013

I predict that the power will switch back to Aaryn either next week or the week after. Then Alissa or one of the men from that side of the house will be going home. Aaryn believes it to be unfair that Alissa is invested with this third nomination power and wants to eliminate that element from the house.

If Alissa is evicted, who do you think will get it next? I think possibly McCrae? Amanda?

by Anonymousreply 32507/18/2013

[quote]her gift basket had a box of Kellogg's something right on top,

Rice Krispie?

by Anonymousreply 32607/18/2013

I bet Howard is the next one in line for MVP for the way he handles the racism and prays to his deity.

by Anonymousreply 32707/18/2013

Two contestants from a famous network reality TV show have lost their jobs due to publicly aired racist comments. Is this statement True or False? Aaryn, I need your answer.

by Anonymousreply 32807/18/2013

[quote]Yes Howard is nice but he lied to Helen about the moving company. No one likes to be lied to and that was a pretty big lie. Questioning someone's honesty is a big deal in the house. Even Spenser comes across more honest than Howard. I wonder if Elissa knows she's just being used to control the third vote.

C'mon, it's impossible to play the game and not lie. It has nothing to do with anyone's character.

by Anonymousreply 32907/18/2013

Actually Amanda has said more racist things than Candace even though Candace is homophobic.

Howard lied and Helen may feel he's a bad guy, but I don't think viewers do. Everyone has to lie at some point. Even good guys.

So Judd, McCrae, Jessie, Andy, Elissa, David(gone), Helen and I think Nick, are the ones who haven't offended anyone. But compared to the rest of the house, Candace and Amanda are small offenders.

by Anonymousreply 33007/18/2013

Helen lies all the time by virtue of her fake crying to get what she wants. :i cry to make my kids do what I tell them too" what the hell kind of mom is that?

by Anonymousreply 33107/18/2013

Amanda has used the word fag so many times, and called Howard the Dark Knight, blackman, etc.

by Anonymousreply 33207/18/2013

Of course Aaryn's side will get the power back. It has to go back and forth otherwise it'd be too boring.

by Anonymousreply 33307/18/2013

She won't win tonight's HoH, especially if they begin with the Queen of Mean question.

by Anonymousreply 33407/18/2013

I'm glad to hear Judd doesn't say racist or homophobic things.

by Anonymousreply 33507/18/2013

What exactly is Aaryn's side of the house at this point? After Germy is gone, it's just her, Kaitlyn, and Gina right?

by Anonymousreply 33607/18/2013

Aaryn is too emotionally based. If she were smart she'd start ciphering off people from Helen's side. Start convincing the lesser members of the majority that they will be next once Helen has dispersed of Aaryn, Kaitlyn and GinaMarie. By pushing the "Only one person can win this game" angle she could start splitting that alliance up.

Like I said, Aaryn doesn't seem smart enough to do this so maybe production might "suggest" this to her during a diary room session.

The important thing for her to do is to put a moratorium on the racist shit though. It's not doing her any favors.

Evil definitely has a way of sticking around the house. Grodner needs people like Aaryn in the house to build interest in the show. If Aaryn leaves Grodner will try to make another housemate into the arch-villain of the season.

by Anonymousreply 33707/18/2013

I can't understand why anyone would want to do this? It sounds like mind fucking torture. You have to be a little crazy.

by Anonymousreply 33807/18/2013

Aaryn's mother has hired her a PR firm.

by Anonymousreply 33907/18/2013

That's what Bog Brother is all about, expect the unexpected.

Glad smelly Jeremy is living the house!

by Anonymousreply 34007/18/2013

[quote]Aaryn's mother has hired her a PR firm.

That explains why Aaryn acts like an entitled bitch.

by Anonymousreply 34107/18/2013

Aryan there is no PR firm in the world that can help you dear.

by Anonymousreply 34207/18/2013

Anyone else think Helen's HOH has gone completely to her head? Annoying. I wouldn't mind seeing her go sooner than most others.

by Anonymousreply 34307/18/2013

I was surprised that Helen was acting like the Queen of HOH lately.

by Anonymousreply 34407/18/2013

Judd is nice but I can hardly understand a word he says. Not sure if he mumbles or it's just the accent.

by Anonymousreply 34507/18/2013

I'm torn: Spencer getting evicted tonight will suck since it'll be proof that the game is manipulated by producers but it'll be good since he's kind of a dick and a waste of space.

by Anonymousreply 34607/18/2013

Are they leaning towards Spencer now? What is their rationale for keeping Jeremy?

by Anonymousreply 34707/18/2013

No, R347. I'm not sure what R346 is talking about. Jeremy is a done deal.

by Anonymousreply 34807/18/2013

[quote]I was trying to remember who came up with a strong girls alliance. I want to say it was Amanda.

I thought it was Candice?

I think Howard is sexist and a hypocrite Christian.

Helen talking in the DR about manipulating her children by crying made me want slap her.

[quote]Candace is not nice - remember when she was ranting about "the queer agenda"?

Amanda talks shit about gays too. And when she does speak "nice" of them, she objectifies them like that woman on the last season of Survivor who so wanted to play the game with "one of her gays."

by Anonymousreply 34907/18/2013

[quote]Anyone else think Helen's HOH has gone completely to her head?

Feedwatcher made a remark about Helen's HOH reign seeming like it's lasted a year. I had to laugh about that because I agree.

I watched BBAD a couple of time this week and she was excrutiating to watch. She was giving Aryan a lecture and she just kept repeating herself. Then she lectured Elissa about the joys and merits of the nail party. Gawd, that was awful.

Jessie was another one that was unbearable to watch unedited when she opens her mouth to let her righteousness out.

And what is with so many of the young girls and their stilted phony way of speaking? Elissa and Jessie come to mind. What is that about?

by Anonymousreply 35007/18/2013

[quote]And what is with so many of the young girls and their stilted phony way of speaking? Elissa and Jessie come to mind.

I like the Elissa that I've seen on the show and on the feeds, but to hear her talk is immensely painful. I'd even prefer if she talked like Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 35107/18/2013

helen acts like president can't stand her

aaryn needs to become a trophy wife stat

if she marries a fat old jew like chenbot: BONUS

this show is becoming predictable and BORING

by Anonymousreply 35207/18/2013

The other night on BB After Dark GinaMarie was talking about all the modeling she did/does and how she just modeled a bunch of Halloween costumes for Party City and Halloween City, as well as some other adult-themed costumes.

Found one!

by Anonymousreply 35407/18/2013

P.S. I still think Judd's a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 35507/18/2013

The worst thing that could happen is if the house is left with a bunch of boring duds. Nice is good in real life, but on reality tv competition shows is a snore fest.

by Anonymousreply 35607/18/2013

I don't dislike Helen, but she does act like the Queen of Romania.

by Anonymousreply 35707/18/2013

My GAWD! You would think GinaMarie would fix her black roots.

by Anonymousreply 35807/18/2013

R302 was just thinking that. Gina Marie should NEVER go without makeup and have her hair in a bun again. That style really reveals her ugliness. I can't believe she has done "modelling". I guess in pics she can look OK but on camera even when in full makeup/hair/clothes she looks no better than average.

by Anonymousreply 35907/18/2013

[quote]If she were smart she'd start ciphering off people from Helen's side.

If you were smart, you'd know that the word is "siphoning" not "ciphering."

by Anonymousreply 36007/18/2013

Fuck off, R353. I'm not trying to make Feedwatcher happen. Something she said made me laugh and I repeated it. Get a grip and then a clue.

by Anonymousreply 36107/18/2013

Girls, girls! You're both bitches, er, pretty!

by Anonymousreply 36307/18/2013

Can Aaryn sing or dance? If so she'd be a perfect Roxie Hart in CHICAGO!

by Anonymousreply 36407/18/2013

This show proves why gays are socially smarter than straight guys. Would any of us fall for the repeated fake crying that Helen used on Howard and Spencer? I think not. One time, ok. More than that and all of should know she's using it as a "strategy".

by Anonymousreply 36507/18/2013

vaGina Marie needs counseling since she's become so unrealistically attached to Nick after knowing him (not even dating him or anything) for only a short time on a reality show. She could have borderline personality or who knows what. I was actually freaked out when Nick was voted out and she sobbed like someone in her family had died, then resorted to sleeping with his toiletry items in a serious way?

by Anonymousreply 36607/18/2013

When Elissa talks she reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith. Take a listen tonight.

by Anonymousreply 36707/18/2013

she was just as desperate during the POV comp when she saw Nick's face on The Vitruvian Man paintng.

by Anonymousreply 36807/18/2013

Yes, I see your point R369 -- especially as she's a "model" hired out for stuff like modeling Halloween costumes.

by Anonymousreply 37007/18/2013

R369, many of us here have already stated that people think GinaMarie's over the top behavior may indicate that she's a ringer. Do you really need to repeat it?

Simmer down yourself.

by Anonymousreply 37107/18/2013

Someone said Jeremy was looking for the hidden immunity idol in the backyard. Do you think he'll play it tonight before Julie reads the votes?

by Anonymousreply 37207/18/2013

They're preparing for the live show.

Aaryn: "How do I look?"

Andy: "Like a young John Goodman."

Amanda: "I would say Rosie O'Donnell."

by Anonymousreply 37307/18/2013

"Jeremy is being discriminated against because he's a winner."

My God. She's unbelievably delusional.

by Anonymousreply 37407/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 37507/18/2013

Talk about wanting to get rid of someone. America votes. Buh bye Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 37607/18/2013

Whose side is Judd on? The dorks or the evil dorks?

by Anonymousreply 37707/18/2013

Who was voted out?

by Anonymousreply 37807/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 37907/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 38007/18/2013

Julie definitely threw softball questions at Jeremy. The goodbyes were pretty funny though.

Will Judd put up Aaryn anyway ??? Maybe it will be an Aaryn/Kaitlin/Gina Marie trifecta.

by Anonymousreply 38107/18/2013

I love Judd! He's so low key.

by Anonymousreply 38207/18/2013

Good riddance to smelly!

by Anonymousreply 38307/18/2013

The Aaryn Nation exit interview with Julie is going to be EPIC!

by Anonymousreply 38407/18/2013

I have no idea what kind of HOH imprint Judd will make, but the show is so predictable, so often, someone like him winning HOH is actually a surprise , a twist , and the inevitable unexpected we keep getting promised. And the 3 guys who have been voted off, can't say I will miss em. I guess Nick was kinda cute, but the other two had no physicality that drew me in. I actually find the remaining guys to be fine--( I like redheads, scrawny or bearish--Andy, Spencer-- and Howard, well damn he is something and cute little Jud, definitely easier on the eyes than Jeremy or the lifeguard dude. OOOPs. forgot about McCrae, well cant win em all)

by Anonymousreply 38607/18/2013

Will not miss Jeremy at all. He looked like he belonged on an episode of COPS.

by Anonymousreply 38807/18/2013

CBS’s only original wednesday night was Big Brother (2.1/8). The reality series was also up a 5% notch from last week among adults 18-49 and saw a 6% rise is viewers to 6.31 million.

by Anonymousreply 38907/19/2013

Here's a video of Judd copying Andy. He's so cute!

by Anonymousreply 39007/19/2013

They better not tell the HGs that America is MVP.

by Anonymousreply 39107/19/2013

Helen is a bit of a pill but, she won't win anyway. I'm just glad she got Germy off.

I'd like to have seen Aaryn gone but strategically Jeremy was better.

by Anonymousreply 39207/19/2013

[quote]Julie definitely threw softball questions at Jeremy

That's because Chenbot is a poor excuse of a host.

by Anonymousreply 39307/19/2013

Or Jeremy knew what to say. It just seems like there's a lot of "sudden vision" going on. Suddenly Amanda figures out that America might be not liking Aryan's comments despite the fact that she herself makes comments like Aryans and warns Aryan.

Then Jeremy comes out of the house with this whole "new man" speech. Even though the speech didn't fool anyone in the house, thank goodness, it was really convincing and could sway some fans. Could we be seeing Jeremy in the future? Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 39407/19/2013

Yay Jay You Double D Party Darty!!!

by Anonymousreply 39507/19/2013

Howard is conscience-free now? Does that mean he's free to kill? So much for the moral Christian man.

by Anonymousreply 39607/19/2013

[quote]The Aaryn Nation exit interview with Julie is going to be EPIC!

No it won't. It probably won't even be brought up.

by Anonymousreply 39707/19/2013

Trust me it won't it will be like this

"you were accused of being a bit intolerant of other people in the house, how do you respond to that?"

"Ummm like I totally grew from this whole experience and they should acknowledge how much I grew, especially the niggers and chinks."

Instead it should be "lets take a look back at your time in the BB house" and they roll a 5 minute long clip of her being racist, and Julie brings the house lights up and the audience is all AA on one side and Asian on the other..and says "audience any questions?"

by Anonymousreply 39807/19/2013

What would be EPIC would be if the audience does not applaud (totally silent) when Aaryn walks out to door and heads for Julie's interview chair.

by Anonymousreply 39907/19/2013

If Aaryn is nominated what you wanna bet Grodner and her lackies will go in overtime in the diary room convincing the house guests why Aaryn needs to stay? No Aaryn, no ratings..... even though her comments have been vile, she's unfortunately the breakout star of season 15.

by Anonymousreply 40007/19/2013

Hopefully Judd puts up Gina Marie and Kaitilin, America puts up Aaryn snd she wins veto. Because I really want to see who Americas replacement nominee and what it will do to the HGs who will still think one of their own is MVP.

by Anonymousreply 40107/19/2013

Judd just might be my new favourite.

by Anonymousreply 40207/19/2013

I have a sneaking suspicion the producers want Aaryn out. She's not like Evil Dick or Jeremy; the audience isn't having fun hating her. They're angry that she's been given a place on TV to toss her hair and act like a princess. I think, politically, they understand that they need to get rid of her quick or face a backlash.

Why this doesn't also apply to GM (who I personally find even more loathsome) is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 40307/19/2013

Yous are awl scrubs!!!

by Anonymousreply 40407/19/2013

GM and Nick could have been the next Danielle and Shane.

by Anonymousreply 40507/19/2013

Has Jeremy released a comment about the racism, now that he's out of the house? Do you think he's holed up somewhere going "Oh shit."?

by Anonymousreply 40607/19/2013

Was smelly Germy also in on the racist rants? He is part Native American in case you didn't know..

Aaryn is fat.

by Anonymousreply 40707/19/2013

The House if prejudiced against winners and people who are cute!

by Anonymousreply 40807/19/2013

Somehow what is said outside the house is getting inside.

Amanda called Jeremy Germy and that's been his nickname here for awhile now.

by Anonymousreply 40907/19/2013

R406, I think the first 24 hrs an evicted HG is in "decompression" in a hotel and doesn't do interviews until either later Friday or on Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 41007/19/2013

Amanda likes to have the balls in the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 41107/19/2013

Back in the day, evictees went straight from Julie to an interview with Ross the Intern. I'd love to see Ross with Aryan.

by Anonymousreply 41207/19/2013

Judd looks cute with the crown on, it suits him.

by Anonymousreply 41307/19/2013

"Jeremy is being discriminated against because he's a winner."

by Anonymousreply 41407/19/2013

[quote]Was smelly Germy also in on the racist rants?

He made liberal use of "faggot."

by Anonymousreply 41507/19/2013

it's just so unfair that the people who are really good at this game keep getting voted out by a bunch of losers.

by Anonymousreply 41607/19/2013

I thought the same thing,r413! He's like the shy prince from a fairy tale! I wish his body had more definition,however,but he's growing on me. I also think he won HOH too soon for his game. He was sitting pretty as a non descript floater,now he is forced to show some game play.

And I can't seem to shake the feeling that Amanda is a 'plant' -her delivery is very 'actorly' and she always seems to be the one clued in on how the outside world feels....Hmmmmm.....

by Anonymousreply 41707/19/2013

I'm starting to hate that car noise they play after they call out the nominations for eviction. Bbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

by Anonymousreply 41807/19/2013

They are showing re-runs on Comcast TVGN, and Nick was so hot looking in his wife beater shirts. I can see why Ginamarie wants him so badly, but Nick should realize by now that she's a fatal attraction. Germy could have been hot with a nicer personality, no tats, and clean smelling.

by Anonymousreply 41907/19/2013

I wish McCrae would cut his hair That is all!

by Anonymousreply 42007/19/2013

Looking back, David had a decent body. But, he lost points with that stupid Farrah Fawcett hair.

by Anonymousreply 42107/19/2013

Agree, R420 (Appropriately).

by Anonymousreply 42207/19/2013

[quote]I wish his body had more definition

Aww, I'm sure Judd would be so disappointed you feel this way.

by Anonymousreply 42307/19/2013

Has either Nick or Jeremy addressed the racism issue in any of their interviews?

by Anonymousreply 42407/19/2013

No Jeremy interviews yet. I don't think I've read any direct comments by Nick about the racism except he's said he's surprised by it.

by Anonymousreply 42507/19/2013

Thanks,r425. I'll have to look up some of the Nick interviews. Earlier in this thread I said that Nick was the only guy this season I found particularly attractive but now Howard, McCrae, and Andy are all growing on me.

A question: Who would Dl prefer to see leave between Aaryn and Ginamarie? I'm pretty sure, though, that the producers want to get rid of Aaryn.

by Anonymousreply 42607/19/2013

[quote]Howard is conscience-free now?

I thought he said he was "conscious-free" now, which is even stupider than "conscience-free."

by Anonymousreply 42707/19/2013

I want to see GM thrown out. But like a lot of people, I'm anticipating a juicier exit segment with Aaryn.

And YES to whomever it was that said the audience should sit there in dead, judgmental silence as she enters the studio, waving and making a show of her adorable self. There would be no more fitting punishment for a narcissist like her than to suddenly realize that no one is applauding for her.

by Anonymousreply 42807/19/2013

In all honesty, when Aryan leaves the house, it'll be to polite applause and a few quiet boos that will be immediately shushed. Julie Chen will ask her a softball question about her racist statements, and Aryan will give a canned, overly rehearsed response.

by Anonymousreply 42907/19/2013

CBS should do something interesting and have the audience be nothing but people of color.

by Anonymousreply 43007/19/2013

I wish I could tell Judd not to walk around the house wearing a crown all week, it didn't do me any favors.

by Anonymousreply 43107/19/2013

I've always enjoyed the argument that people who lose do so because they are such winners.

Apparently racism does predict lack of intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 43207/19/2013

'Big Brother' evictee Jeremy: 'I am not racist, sexist, or homophobic'

From Entertainment Weekly:

by Anonymousreply 43307/19/2013

[quote]No Jeremy interviews yet. I don't think I've read any direct comments by Nick about the racism except he's said he's surprised by it.

Either his family is kicking his ass for humiliating them or he's getting a "I'M A WINNER!" tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 43407/19/2013

I think Jeremy is HOT.. I'd date him!

by Anonymousreply 43507/19/2013

Jeremy Said Amanda has a boyfriend back home. I don't recall any mention of him in their Amanda & McCrae segment.

by Anonymousreply 43707/19/2013

I gather that Amanda was talking about him last night to Jessie (?) and crying.

by Anonymousreply 43807/19/2013

Anyone here have suggestions for a good BB fan site to keep up with what's going on in the feeds?

I like Hamsterwatch, but the person running it this year is being pretty lazy. A lot of the other BB sites I've seen are poorly written and generally awful.

by Anonymousreply 43907/19/2013

I don't go on them anymore, I just follow I Hate Big Brother, Big Brother Whore, Big Brother Gossip and Colette Lala BB15 on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 44007/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 44107/19/2013

Aaryn/Kaitlyn have been nominated. Now this is gonna get interesting...

I voted for Elissa 10 times but now I want it to be Amanda for the sheer hysteria it would create.

by Anonymousreply 44207/19/2013

Here's a new Jeremy interview. At least he gets a little more specific, singling out Howard. I still hate that he doesn't own up to his homophobic shit. He does say nice things about Andy so that might be his way of doing that.

by Anonymousreply 44307/19/2013

Here’s what’s happening this summer with CBS’ Big Brother:

What The Reporters Who Cover Television are saying: This season’s Big Brother housemates are the most heinous, tossing out racial slurs like party favors, or we’re just paying more attention because it’s the Summer of Paula Deen and the George Zimmerman Trial. What viewers are hearing: Best season ever on Big Brother!

What’s resulting: Big Brother on Thursday was the night’s No. 1-ranked program in all key measures, according to early stats, delivering half a million more viewers than last week, and season highs in the 18-49 demo (a 2.3 rating, up 10% from previous week), 25-54 (2.8), and total viewers (6.7 million). It was the only show to break a 2 rating in 18-49 – the Holy Grail of Madison Ave — besides Fox’s Gordon Ramsay Behaving Badly Show, aka Hell’s Kitchen. Last night’s episode was down 5% week to week, though it tied Big Brother in the 18-34 demo.

by Anonymousreply 44407/19/2013

Elissa's freaking out that she hasn't been made MVP.

by Anonymousreply 44507/20/2013

Voted for Elissa again this week. 10 votes each on 3 different computers. Brenchel Army! Woot Woot!!!

by Anonymousreply 44607/20/2013

[quote]Voted for Elissa again this week. 10 votes each on 3 different computers. Brenchel Army! Woot Woot!!!

You need to look a little closer at what you are voting for here, hon.

by Anonymousreply 44707/20/2013

you voted for her to go home r446. That is what this weeks vote is about.

by Anonymousreply 44807/20/2013

R446, you are such an insect! You were voting TO PUT UP ELISSA to be evicted.

by Anonymousreply 44907/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 45007/20/2013

Amanda is flipping out thinking she's going to be nominated by MVP.

by Anonymousreply 45107/20/2013

[quote]You were voting TO PUT UP ELISSA to be evicted.

Cool, she's as repulsive as her sister and has no business being there.

by Anonymousreply 45207/20/2013

If Gina Marie gets put up for eviction by the public ----

Gina Marie: "They want me to be reunited with Nick."

by Anonymousreply 45307/20/2013

"Nick voted a million times so we can be together"

by Anonymousreply 45407/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 45507/20/2013

Did Gina Marie really say that? If so she really is a wackadoodle.

by Anonymousreply 45607/20/2013

[quote]He made liberal use of "faggot."

Was he using it to refer to Andy or as a generic derogatory applied to all?

Neither is cool. One is forgivable.

by Anonymousreply 45707/20/2013

Elissa was selected as America's nominee, probably due to a combination of Aaryn already being nominated and all of the Brenchel fans voting for her due to habit.

by Anonymousreply 45807/20/2013

I bet they're regretting putting Elissa in the house. She's ruining their "MVP" feature.

by Anonymousreply 45907/20/2013

My votes counted for once. Thank God.

by Anonymousreply 46007/20/2013

How does this ruin it, R459? This is awesome. Now the whole house is paranoid about who has MVP.

by Anonymousreply 46107/20/2013

She wins every vote, positive or negative.

by Anonymousreply 46207/20/2013

I'm sure Aary and probably Kaitilin had the most number of votes but were already nominated. Elissa fans not paying attention continued to vote for her. Ha!

I hope Elissa wins veto, though, just to see who Amaerica's next choice would be.

by Anonymousreply 46307/20/2013

I think a lot of the voting for Elissa was not out of stupidity but for the reason I voted 10x for her-she was handed a hugely unfair advantage over the others and doesn't deserve to be there.

by Anonymousreply 46407/20/2013

You sound like one of the houseguests with that "deserve" to be there bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 46507/20/2013

So, if Alissa wins POV, does CBS select whoever came in second? If Aaryan was second and Hatelyn is third, I hope vaGina Hairie is fourth.

by Anonymousreply 46607/20/2013

R466, if Elissa wins POV the replacement nominee will be whoever was next on America's list. Probably Gina Marie. Possible Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 46707/20/2013

I think Elissa being chosen has to do with her, or rather Rachel's, fans being split up to vote for several other options and unable to be of help to her. Aryan, GinaM, Hatelyn, and Spencer come to mind for sure. It could also be that the people who don't like her finally have a chance to focus on her. So, maybe both things are true.

by Anonymousreply 46807/20/2013

How does GinaMarie keep avoiding a nomination?

by Anonymousreply 47007/20/2013

R464/R469, that's silly. The MVP thing and being Rachel's sister has only put a huge target on her. She's been nominated 3 out of 4 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 47107/20/2013

R471, she was still handed a huge amount of power for someone who has hardly played the game.

by Anonymousreply 47207/20/2013

I llike Elissa when we see her on the feeds but when Julie talks to her she becomes this babbling idiot. Little girl voice, I want to slap the shit out of her.

by Anonymousreply 47307/20/2013

R472, but that would have been true of anyone who was given MVP.

by Anonymousreply 47407/20/2013

I wish Big Brother would make it a stipulation that if you're awarded MVP, you are not allowed to reveal it to anyone in the house, and if you do the MVP is revoked and you go up.

by Anonymousreply 47507/20/2013

That's too good an idea for the likes of Allison Grodner, R475.

Someone told me they saw a CBS news piece about Jeremy yesterday and he was shocked at the extent of the racism in the house. Looked on Google and couldn't find a link. I won't watch the interview he did with Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 47607/20/2013

Elissa won PoV.

God, I hope Amanda's her replacement.

by Anonymousreply 47707/20/2013

Gina Marie needs to go up, not Amanda, she's the only sane one.

by Anonymousreply 47807/20/2013

Yay! Drama! Hope Amanda goes up too just because her paranoia and freak out will be epic.

by Anonymousreply 47907/20/2013

Do they know that America is the MVP?

by Anonymousreply 48007/20/2013

No, R480.

They think Elissa nominated herself. They're idiots.

by Anonymousreply 48107/20/2013

No, R480. Which makes it more fun.

by Anonymousreply 48207/20/2013

Has anyone noticed that GinaMarie seems to swear a lot, or is it just me?

by Anonymousreply 48407/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 48507/20/2013

R483, the pic is posted in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 48607/20/2013

As a result of the PoV Aaryn has to die her hair brown. Insert jokes here, please.

by Anonymousreply 48707/20/2013

The picture is coming from inside the thread!

by Anonymousreply 48807/20/2013

[quote]As a result of the PoV Aaryn has to die her hair brown. Insert jokes here, please.

They should make her wear hair relaxer.

by Anonymousreply 48907/20/2013

Hair is already dead.

by Anonymousreply 49007/20/2013

Shithead. Is this true?

by Anonymousreply 49107/20/2013

Sorry, shithead is the joke.

But I still want to know if it's true.

by Anonymousreply 49207/20/2013

You haven't really lived until you've seen Elissa doing yoga covered in saran wrap.

I'm waiting for a Hymietown blow-up between Howard and Amanda. Because you know it's coming. They want each other out so badly it's palpable and it could get ugly, especially if she ends up being the replacement nominee.

by Anonymousreply 49307/21/2013

[quote]"Wow. Aaryn and GinaMarie are disgusting little cunts, aren't they?

Oh, the irony of condemning racism with sexism. So DL!

by Anonymousreply 49407/21/2013

[quote]As a result of the PoV Aaryn has to die her hair brown. Insert jokes here, please.

You mean jokes like, "You must be blond if you don't know it's "dye" not "die."

by Anonymousreply 49507/21/2013

Amanda said earlier that Candice wants to keep Howard's "big black dick" in the house. Racist hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 49607/21/2013

R496, how is that racist? He's black. He has a big dick. It's not like Aaryn, who uses race as an insult.

by Anonymousreply 49707/21/2013

Why did she say "big black dick," R497? Why not just "big dick"? If you can't figure it out from that I'm not going to help you.

by Anonymousreply 49807/21/2013

R498, she's already admitted several times that's she's a big fan of alliteration.

And only a racist would think black is offensive.

by Anonymousreply 49907/21/2013

Kind of implies that "black" is a negative, that we should see "the man" (and his dick) despite that issue. "Don't notice he's black!" Surely the goal isn't that.

We want to be referred to as "the man" and never "the gay man" as if that is a negative best overlooked? Surely not the goal either.

We are getting into such a weird area these days, why so many people are over it. As long as it's complimentary or even neutral... why make a fucking fuss over it?

by Anonymousreply 50007/21/2013

I've always thought of big black dick as a wonderful combination of words.

by Anonymousreply 50107/21/2013

Like Howard has a big white dick.

by Anonymousreply 50207/21/2013

To anyone who's watched Andy drink chocolate milk:

What the fuck is up with that???

Man, that's annoying.

by Anonymousreply 50307/21/2013

Amanda has said racist things. I do think big black dick could point to a racist attitude.

Not literally, but that would be fun.

by Anonymousreply 50407/21/2013

What's the story with chocolate milk?

by Anonymousreply 50507/21/2013

come on now do I have to drag this out?

by Anonymousreply 50607/21/2013

So Rachel and Elissa are sisters. Was Rachel on last season of BB? I am confused because I only have seen BB a few times.

by Anonymousreply 50707/21/2013

Apparently Elissa got drunk last night and outed production big time before getting called to the DR to be yelled at. And Amanda was in the bathroom crying for 45 minutes because Elissa was "mean" to her. I bet Judd is very grateful he's in isolation.

by Anonymousreply 50807/21/2013

What did she say to out production?

"Hey folks, there's people behind the mirrors!"

by Anonymousreply 50907/21/2013

I'm reading that Spencer is getting his walking papers when he returns to work.

by Anonymousreply 51007/21/2013

Typically outing production means they talked to you about something and you repeat it on BBAD - Helen did this when she told Elissa that BB told her not to put up Howard, twice, and refused to let her talk to Spencer before nominations.

by Anonymousreply 51107/21/2013

Elissa kept saying that production hates her, and flipped them off, then got called to the DR.

She also called Amanda chubby.

by Anonymousreply 51207/21/2013

[quote]So Rachel and Elissa are sisters. Was Rachel on last season of BB? I am confused because I only have seen BB a few times.

Rachel was on twice, BB12 and then as a returning "veteran" on BB13. She won BB13.

While on BB12 she met her now-husband Brendon. They were unbearably obnoxious at the time, but compared to the cunts on this season I'd say all is forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 51307/21/2013

Who could ever forget Brendon and those nude pics he sent another girl while supposedly dating Rachel?

by Anonymousreply 51407/21/2013

I'm thinking this is Elissa still having fallout over the fact that she didn't get MVP and doesn't know who did.

by Anonymousreply 51507/21/2013

Try this link instead of r514

by Anonymousreply 51607/21/2013

Oh right Rachel the red haired bartender with the big tits who cried a lot. Brendan was really dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 51707/21/2013

And creamy, too, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 51807/21/2013

Brendan is creepy. Very smart, but very creepy.

by Anonymousreply 51907/21/2013

He's a neandertal.

by Anonymousreply 52007/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 52107/21/2013

Can someone lighten up that screen cap?

by Anonymousreply 52207/21/2013

GM just had a fight with Aaryn. Damn, now I really want GM to be America's Choice #3 (or #4 if Kaitlyn was the second choice) as a nominee during tomorrow PoV ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 52307/21/2013

R522, that's racist.

by Anonymousreply 52407/21/2013

I hope Amanda is the replacement. I don't want her to go home but the nuclear meltdown will be epic.

by Anonymousreply 52507/21/2013

r514 the best part is that "girl" was a guy pretending to be a

They were on the amazing race too. The best was when he yelled at her over something really stupid she did and she cried like a two year old and said "i thawt I was going on a twip wif my bess fwiend..."

Literally that is how she said she was a child.

by Anonymousreply 52607/21/2013

Rachel and Brendan are weirdos, but it's obvious they do love each other and they are good competitors. They did good on The Amazing Race, too.

That said, Rachel is equal parts entertaining and annoying, and outside of his affection for Rachel, Brendan really seems like a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 52707/21/2013

Aaryn really looked stupid with her pageant hair on the live show.

by Anonymousreply 52807/21/2013

Aaryn's hair looks awful. What was she thinking?

by Anonymousreply 52907/21/2013

She had Ellie Mae Clampett hair tonight.

How annoying was Amanda tonight about getting rid of Howard?

by Anonymousreply 53007/21/2013

Anyone notice Howards big basket in the grey sweats at about 18 minutes in?

by Anonymousreply 53107/21/2013

Yes, r531 - I did notice the manaconda. Damn!

by Anonymousreply 53207/21/2013

Did Big Brother air in the east coast? My TiVo didn't pick it up which is weird. Or are time Warner and CBS fucking with me?

by Anonymousreply 53307/21/2013

The last couple of nights when I tuned into After Dark, Amanda and Mccrae were totally hogging Judd's HOH bed and eating all his snacks. I mean For a LONG, extended period of time. How gross and rude! Judd then has to sleep in a bed that smells like them & has their stray hairs and crumbs, etc. everywhere.That is foul. They need to send that nasty Amanda home.

by Anonymousreply 53407/22/2013

Have they announced the third nominee yet? Who?

by Anonymousreply 53507/22/2013

R535, the veto ceremony is tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 53607/22/2013

I never get that about the hoh room. It is supposed to be a perk of being HOH. I would tell aMANda to get her fat pussy out of my bed and take MCree's crabs with you. Snack eating bitches.

by Anonymousreply 53707/22/2013

Did GM actually say she hopes Nick waits for her so they can have a life together?

If this chick isn't a plant actress, then she needs professional help.

by Anonymousreply 53807/22/2013

Howard clearly had a semi from frolicking with Candice in the hammock.

by Anonymousreply 53907/22/2013

[quote]If this chick isn't a [italic]plant actress[/italic], then she needs professional help.

She did play Fern in Charlotte's web as a child.

"Youse, what's with all the web up in here?"

by Anonymousreply 54007/22/2013

GM is so creepy! She really gives Alex Forrest a run for her money.

by Anonymousreply 54107/22/2013

GinaMarie is still crying for Nick. Nick should be in hiding when GinaMarie leaves the house.

by Anonymousreply 54207/22/2013

Amanda and McCrae have pretty much taken over the HOH room, that Judd has been resting outside or other rooms. Amanda even tells him what to do or not to do. They like set up house, bringing snacks and eating dinner on the bed. While Judd is nowhere in sight.

by Anonymousreply 54307/22/2013

GinaMarie is the third nominee.

Kaitlyn is looking more likely now to be going home. I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 54407/22/2013

GinaMarie in Charlotte's Web-"Hey, youse cockaroaches, scatter out dere so I can complatisize me sumthin."

I do think she could still be a plant. She just doesn't seem to be for real a lot of the time.

by Anonymousreply 54507/22/2013

GM just referred to Candice as "Milli Vanilli" and "fucking Oreo cookie over there" to Kaitlyn and Judd. I guess we know her nicknames for our President now.

Helen said that no way can America be the MVP because GM is loved by us and she'll win America's Juror. For someone who seems so smart Helen can be quite a moron.

by Anonymousreply 54607/22/2013

Helen lost me when Judd won HOH and she screamed JUDD THE STUD over and over and over and over...and over...and then called him it for 3 days straight.

by Anonymousreply 54707/22/2013

[quote]GinaMarie is still crying for Nick. Nick should be in hiding when GinaMarie leaves the house.

If Nick is gay (I am not saying he is) and has a partner, how delicious it would be if he brought his boyfriend to the live reunion show. GM would lose it.

by Anonymousreply 54807/22/2013

Elissa just told Helen that Kaitlyn had an abortion right before going into the house. She revealed this as a way of trying to get Kaitlyn to stay and for Aaryn to go. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 54907/22/2013

Seriously, R49? How many rocks did they turn to find these losers?

by Anonymousreply 55007/22/2013

Did Nick pay much attention to her when he was there? I don't remember.

by Anonymousreply 55107/22/2013

No, R551.

by Anonymousreply 55207/22/2013

Elissa is saying that Amanda should not get to the Jury House because she'll be particularly bitter and wacko about her eviction. For once I agree with her.

by Anonymousreply 55307/22/2013

"will there be snacks in the jury house?" said aMANda.

by Anonymousreply 55407/23/2013

Nick said many times that the only reason he spent time with GM in the house was to throw everyone off the scent of The Moving Company.

by Anonymousreply 55507/23/2013

I seriously want Arryn to go home! She reminds me of a snobbish jock. Something very masculine about her.

by Anonymousreply 55607/23/2013

Does Ginamarie not Know Nick doesn't care for her? And i'm guessing that Nick is not into her "kind" anyway. My radar blew off when I saw him enter the house.

by Anonymousreply 55707/23/2013

I caught about 15 minutes of this show the other night, haven't been watching from the beginning, but have read about all of the shenanigans going on.

My question: What the hell's up with that red-headed gay twink with the twirly hands and the little-girl smile? Do the producers of these shows (i.e., Survivor, etc.) purposely go out of their way to find the most stereotypical turn-off of a gay male to cast? Jeez!

by Anonymousreply 55807/23/2013

R558 guess you have an issue with "fems"

by Anonymousreply 55907/23/2013

The only people I like in this house is Helen tho she is getting a big big headed and Candice. Ok Andy (the gay guy is that his name) he's ok too. Rest are annoying as hell, especially Gina Marie and Arryn! Gawd!

by Anonymousreply 56007/23/2013

They did have a masculine gay once. He was a cowboy. But then he did gay porn. Like lots of it.

by Anonymousreply 56107/23/2013

R560 does not watch the live feeds if he likes Helen because she never stops talking and she never makes a lick of sense, either.

by Anonymousreply 56207/23/2013

No Helen is big headed but she is likeable. She has alot of spirt and is smart. Arryn has alot of jock masculine ways. The way she carries herself, facial expressions, that fart noise she made when amanda told her about her racist comments. I think arryn grew up with all immature young males.

by Anonymousreply 56307/23/2013

[quote]Do the producers of these shows (i.e., Survivor, etc.) purposely go out of their way to find the most stereotypical turn-off of a gay male to cast? Jeez!

This show is all about characters. Colorful people who stand out. A gay who is proud of his ability to "blend" would make for boring tv.

by Anonymousreply 56407/23/2013

Who will be going home this week ?

by Anonymousreply 56507/23/2013

Yeah A gay man like a Rock Hudson would be boring for Big Brother lol. Even tho all of these anti fem gays would like that.

by Anonymousreply 56607/23/2013

I hope Arryn gets sent home but I think Howard maybe backdoored if one of them gets the veto.

by Anonymousreply 56707/23/2013

Earlier in the thread, it was said that Aryan, Kaitlin and Elissa were the nominees, then Elissa won POV and Gina Marie was put up in her place. How can Howard get back doored?

by Anonymousreply 56807/23/2013

There's spoilers on here R568 because tomorrows episode hasnt been shown....

by Anonymousreply 56907/23/2013

Supposedly Amanda is the pre-determined winner.

by Anonymousreply 57107/23/2013

Was Andy a former fatty? He looked like he may have lost a lot of weight based on his chest. He also looks like he should have a giant lollipop in his had at all times.

I hope they get rid of Howard too. I am not liking his hand gesturing in his commentary clips. And, I love that this big muscular guy really isn't in the best shape. He sucked hard at yoga. His VPL after cuddling with Candice was quite impressive.

by Anonymousreply 57207/23/2013

Howard provides a low-key energy that's needed in the house. I hope he sticks around.

by Anonymousreply 57307/23/2013

Aside from him blatantly lying in Helen's face, which I think he more than made up for with his vote for Jeremy last week, I have absolutely no problem with Howard, and his big beautiful cock. He seems very nice and very easy on the eyes. I'm actually picking him as one of my personal favorites to win, as long as he doesn't make mistakes like the one he made with Helen.

by Anonymousreply 57407/23/2013

Well you NY, LA and Dallas viewers might not see the eviction. Time Warner Cable is threatening to pull the plug as early as Thursday because Les The Whore Moonves wants a 600% increase in transmission fees.

by Anonymousreply 57507/23/2013

R563, a lot is two words.

by Anonymousreply 57607/23/2013

[quote]Supposedly Amanda is the pre-determined winner.

I'm starting to get that impression too. Calling out Aaryan on her racism, discovering an all-male alliance, getting the strong players out, using her showmance to her advantage, etc. She's getting a winners edit much like Ian did last year.

by Anonymousreply 57707/23/2013

I dunno. It seems like they're trying to make Amanda look liked crazy woman with that bizarre anti-Howard screed she was on last Sunday. If they wanted to paint her in a favorable light, they would have at least gotten rid of some of that unvaried, incessant droning.

by Anonymousreply 57807/23/2013

Saw this at Joker's

by Anonymousreply 57907/23/2013

I can't imagine someone isn't going to try to break up Amanda/McRae - that is an easy target.

by Anonymousreply 58007/23/2013

Amanda's looking chubbier.

by Anonymousreply 58107/23/2013

About half the time he talks (maybe less than that), I need to see subtitles for Judd (the Stud).

Is it just the strong accent, or does he have a little bit of mushmouth too?

by Anonymousreply 58207/23/2013

R564 is correct. Big Brother has always leaned toward the obnoxious in its casting. They want big personalities, whether you are gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 58307/23/2013

But they cast no autistic people this year?

by Anonymousreply 58407/23/2013

[quote]There was a problem looking up the post in our database

Did Jokers actually delete the post that r579 linked to? You know, the one that someone afilliated with the show has proof that Amanda is a friend of and has known Alison Grodner for years and is essentially a lock to win this season.

by Anonymousreply 58507/24/2013

Wait, Andy is gay too? So they seriously cast two gays this season? I did think he pinged a bit when he was saying hi to Julie before he cast his vote.

by Anonymousreply 58607/24/2013

Where is the token "older" person this year? They need someone like that old crank Jerry again.

by Anonymousreply 58707/24/2013

r586 who else is gay besides Andy?

by Anonymousreply 58807/24/2013

For some reason I believe what R579 linked. It'd be gret if that came out and they got rid of AG. I'm tired of these wannabe actors who are connected to producers or popular players from the past.

by Anonymousreply 58907/24/2013

R588, Nick was the other gay in the house but he was evicted two weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 59007/24/2013

Here is the thread. For some reason they moved it.

by Anonymousreply 59107/24/2013

Elissa went batshit crazy last night, accusing Andy of making fun of her religious beliefs and threatening to self-evict. She also managed to make Aaryn, a racist, sympathetic.

It's obvious she's a production mole and now that she's "malfunctioning" it's backfiring big-time on production. Nobody trusts her in the house and if she doesn't self-evict she's probably gone next week, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 59207/24/2013

What's with the satanic sideways cross Elissa wears?

by Anonymousreply 59307/24/2013

So why did they cast Rachel's sister?

by Anonymousreply 59407/24/2013

[quote][R586] who else is gay besides Andy?

by Anonymousreply 59507/24/2013

Where can I find evidence of Helen and / or Elissa talking about how the Diary Room is fixing vote/ nominations/ etc? My friend doesn't believe a word of it.

by Anonymousreply 59607/24/2013

So wait you were shocked Andy was gay?? wow.

by Anonymousreply 59707/24/2013

This thread is almost used up!

by Anonymousreply 59807/24/2013

McCrae gave Howard a hand job! Pics at next comment.

by Anonymousreply 59907/24/2013

A continuation thread...

by Anonymousreply 60007/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!