Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What do you buy for your cat?

My family and I usually buy Whiskas. We buy the kibbles as well as the cookies. We've also purchased cat grass to grow for my cat.

In addition to food, my family and I bought my cat a comb as well as some eye wipes.

Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 1207/13/2013

Mice and Goldfish.

by Anonymousreply 107/11/2013

Genoa salami

asparagus

by Anonymousreply 207/11/2013

Fresh mouse meat. Ask your butcher.

by Anonymousreply 307/11/2013

Did you all pool your $ to afford that cat comb, OP?

by Anonymousreply 407/11/2013

Eye wipes? You should stop putting mascara on your cat.

by Anonymousreply 507/11/2013

I feed Purina Naturals for dry and Friskies for wet. A can of tuna a week between two cats. I do buy a few other brands of cat food for variety but they eat Friskies.

My cats do not eat the Whiskas dry well and the will not eat any of the wet. Any cat product made by the Mars Corp which makes Whiskas is not eaten well by my cats.

I keep Temptations snacks in the foil packs. You should always choose those that are without color. My cats are insane about these. Just the sound of the package brings them running.

Cat nip, NEVER, can't handle the fall out.

by Anonymousreply 707/11/2013

Lipstick for his anus

Yes, he leaves little asshole kisses on the counter.

by Anonymousreply 807/11/2013

Dry we use Real Life. One cat is so picky it is all she will eat. Then we buy various canned food because they will only eat a particular brand for a while and then get tired of it. So we mix it up. We have three...one 14 y/o, 5 y/o & one about 4.

by Anonymousreply 1107/11/2013

Fancy feast tuna, and some dry food. I don't use eye wipes I just use tissues to get my cat's eye gunk.

by Anonymousreply 1207/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.