Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why am I so fucking fat?

I really don't eat that much and it ain't the baby weight. Christ. People are going to start noticing.

by Adelereply 3007/13/2013

lezbo?

by Adelereply 107/11/2013

You have a lot of feelings.

by Adelereply 207/11/2013

Because you eat and drink to excess and take no exercise.

by Adelereply 307/11/2013

R3, you bitch-troll from Hell!

by Adelereply 407/11/2013

Why are you so fat?

It's all your mother's fault

by Adelereply 507/11/2013

Grow up, OP

by Adelereply 707/11/2013

I have some wonderful pills for that, darling. You just piss it all out overnight.

by Adelereply 807/11/2013

Do you know someone who's fat? My theory is that it's contagious. Even after getting all high and mighty about it, Saffy eventually caught it from Edina.

by Adelereply 907/11/2013

I agree with R2, R3 and R4.

by Adelereply 1007/12/2013

Blame it on your parents.

by Adelereply 1107/12/2013

There's probably something you're missing. Count every single amount you take in, calorie-wise, and see if it's really reasonable (for your age and activity level).

by Adelereply 1207/12/2013

I figured it out after talking to the sister-in-law one night. She went on and on how she hadn't had a thing to eat except a piece of dry toast that morning. Then I heard the unmistakable crunch of a potato chip. When she denied eating anything, I realized - THEY DON'T KNOW. "Fat Amnesia," I call it.

by Adelereply 1307/12/2013

You know what it is. It is that damned Daddy issue that keeps rearing its ugly head. He was a piss poor daddy when he was with your Mom and he is now a poor example of a daddy who abandoned you and now just wants to make up with you because you are Adele with lots and lots of money.

Instead of confronting the bastard, face to face, once and for all, you have some ice cream instead.

Really doesn't matter, your fans love you however you are.

by Adelereply 1407/12/2013

Daddy was kind of hot way back when.

by Adelereply 1507/12/2013

Because you are, Blanche!

by Adelereply 1607/12/2013

Oh, cry me a river.

by Adelereply 1707/12/2013

Sitting on the sofa watching TV burns less calories than you think.

by Adelereply 1807/12/2013

not if you masturbate while doing it...

by Adelereply 1907/12/2013

What I first noticed about you, OP, is how worn down you teeth are. Then I noticed you were fat too. Until you posted this thread, I didn't know you were a liar too.

Unfortunately you share these traits with a lot others of the porcine persuasion. .

by Adelereply 2007/12/2013

It's not like I would fuck my da if I had the chance. But I'd smell his baked bean farts and get a feeling. And then I'd eat. I smoke to keep the food out, and sing. I do sing. My baby makes my mouf warter sometimes.

I drink so much of my own milk that the wee one has a wet nurse.

As you can tell, I'm not feeling well. And I'm so hungry. I am beginning to wonder if there is a connection between the food I eat and my being fat. I am booking a tour in Thailand because I love the pad thai. Vats of it.

Thanks for your love. It's butter to me.

by Adelereply 2107/13/2013

You're not fat OP, don't be so insecure.

by Adelereply 2207/13/2013

Have you checked to see how many calories are in a load of cum?

by Adelereply 2307/13/2013

Fat people are always out-of-touch with how much food they eat. You need to measure the food you eat for a week. You'll find out you are eating too much. Bodies like regularity. It's become used to this amount of food you eat. As you eat less you are going to feel like your hungry and your emotions will be out of whack. Eventually, your body will regularize to the smaller amount of food and you'll be back to normal.

by Adelereply 2407/13/2013

OP, keep a food journal. Most people that think they don't eat much are just deluding themselves. Unless you have a medical condition, there is no way you would be fat without over eating.

by Adelereply 2507/13/2013

It's probably not your meals but the snacks. Keep any snacks to a minimum, and the portions to the suggested size or less. Try to walk instead of driving whenever possible.

by Adelereply 2607/13/2013

Sorry, Rosie, but nasty people are fat.

by Adelereply 2707/13/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Adelereply 2807/13/2013

You're all sweet, and I'd love to just eat you all up, but I don't think you realize the stress I'm under. And the food on tour and when I'm doing an appearance is all the same. Caviar, Champale, pate on cracker, fried chicken fingers, meat pies, eel-smear-on-toast, buttercustardtartcreams, and bacon. It's in the rider, because I have to be a star, and I do smoke so I'm not constantly eating because me mum taught me a lydy only puts one thing in her mouth at a time.

But I swear I don't eat that much. But it's there, and when my down-time comes after the shows, I see the foods all gone. And I've already ordered pizzas and calzones and beer and those luvly little chicken wings you have here in the States, and before I know it they're gone, too. I pretend to be having parties in my dressing room after a show, and turn the music up, but it's just me in the eating.

So put yourself in my shoes. And be even more supportive. Success and fame and money are all making me a victim, because I can have all the clotted cream I want. And I want it all.

I could cry. I could cry if my tear ducts weren't all swollen shut from my cheeks expanding.

by Adelereply 2907/13/2013

stop eating

drink only water

you will be bone thin in a month

by Adelereply 3007/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.