Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Zimmerman was "Too Fat" to Fight Martin, Defense Says

Ignoring the fact that Zimmerman was pretty fit-looking the night it happened.

by Anonymousreply 1007/11/2013

A man with a gun followed a teen with a reason to be in the neighborhood, after being told to stop it. The teen ended up dead, shot by the man.

End of story.

by Anonymousreply 107/11/2013

There must be a food trail. How he got fat *while in prison* defies explanation. Someone snuck in Ho-Hos and Ring Dings or full-on Easter Hams to him. Follow the food and I think you'll find an intricate plot that led to this defense.

by Anonymousreply 207/11/2013

He was also "too stupid" to carry a loaded gun, but it's Florida.

by Anonymousreply 307/11/2013

He's gained 110 lbs. This is not the same physical specimen that fought Trayvon that night.

by Anonymousreply 507/11/2013

I'll be pleasantly surprised if Zimmerman actually does hard time for murdering that kid, but since this is FloriDUH he'll probably be free in a couple of days, believing he's God's anointed and ready to resume his hunt for human prey.

by Anonymousreply 607/11/2013

How the fuck does one gain 110 lbs. in just one year? That is insane!

by Anonymousreply 707/11/2013

Baby, you too fat to fight.

by Anonymousreply 807/11/2013

I agree R1.

by Anonymousreply 907/11/2013

Seriously? He didn't have any problem when he was a security guard. Being the piece of shit that he is and always has been he was playing wanna be cop and he told a female patron at a bar to do something. When she told him no, he picked her up, threw her and broke her ankle. He was sued and his parents had to pay her a hefty settlement

by Anonymousreply 1007/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!