Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What's some actual gossip not printed by the rags, PART II

Go on then -

by Anonymousreply 1307/30/2013

Part II at link

by Anonymousreply 107/11/2013

My coworker did security for Beiber once. He faked a really bad asthma attack and made them call the paramedics and then laughed his ass off when they came through the door. His people talked the paramedics into not saying anything, because you can go to jail for that apparently.

He also called for a car to take him to the mall and didn’t like the color so he sent it back. And then he went to the mall and stayed 5 minutes before saying it was the shittiest mall he’d ever been in.

by Anonymousreply 207/15/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 307/29/2013

Group sex, coke, pot, alcohol, pills, and you'd never believe who it was. Never. Definitely not "the usual suspects." It would cost me my job, so, no. Go ahead. Scream at me and call me names. From the world of movies.

by Anonymousreply 407/29/2013

R4, why even post then? I'm not going to scream at you or call you names. I just laugh.

by Anonymousreply 507/29/2013

R4 you're an ass, a troll, or a liar. R5 is right.

by Anonymousreply 607/29/2013

R4, Male or female? Blond or brunette? Relatively young or old? Any hints or clues?

From reading on DL I would guess that could be anyone or everyone, and that it would be much easier to guess who the more conservative stars would be.

by Anonymousreply 707/29/2013

That Bruce Jenner was going to become trans- gendered, in the early 80's , began the process, than changed his mind. TRUE.

by Anonymousreply 807/29/2013

Well Glennie does get around...

by Anonymousreply 907/29/2013

Male. Under 40.

You're right. I should have said nothing.

by Anonymousreply 1007/30/2013

I can't imagine a male under 40 I wouldn't believe that about.

by Anonymousreply 1107/30/2013

[quote]and you'd never believe who it was. Never. Definitely not "the usual suspects."

This is just laughable. Everyone is a suspect. EVERYONE. Your post was ridiculous. Especially the part about saying posting on an anon board will "cost you your job". What a hoot. Nice try dear!

by Anonymousreply 1207/30/2013

[quote] Group sex, coke, pot, alcohol, pills, and you'd never believe who it was. Never. Definitely not "the usual suspects." It would cost me my job, so, no. Go ahead. Scream at me and call me names. From the world of movies.

Clearly, you're talking about Olivia de Havilland.

by Anonymousreply 1307/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.