Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I think I have anger issues towards my parents for having me circumcised.

The more I think about it, the more anger and resentment I feel towards them for doing that to me. What the fuck were they thinking? And it's not like I can just ask them...that'd be way too awkward. So instead I let it fester inside me. Am I wrong here? Does anyone else ever feel this way?

by Anonymousreply 4007/12/2013

Your parents were smart and did you a favor. Now shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 107/11/2013

They did me a favor by making it nearly impossible to cum when I'm fucking, R1?

by Anonymousreply 207/11/2013

You sound like a mental case, OP

by Anonymousreply 307/11/2013

I ram my uncut cock down my dad's throat every time I see him, That way I can remind them of their mistake

by Anonymousreply 407/11/2013

R2, greasefire.

by Anonymousreply 507/11/2013

Have you considered getting a supply of really tiny dickeys?

by Anonymousreply 607/11/2013

OP, I'm sure I'm not the first to say are a goddamned idiot.

by Anonymousreply 707/11/2013

Okay, now that we've gotten the customary cunty responses out of the way, surely the rational thinkers will be showing up here shortly.

by Anonymousreply 807/11/2013

Why do you need rational thinking when the trolls will take over anyway?

by Anonymousreply 907/11/2013

OP, if you're not trolling (and the odds always favor the Effervescently Silly Trollery here), please work it out. Is is POSSIBLE for a person to feel or decide to say he feels angry for being circumcised. Sure.

But not to (1) address the issue with the people responsible (Are you 13 years old, you ass? "Way too awkward"? About what? Why?); (2) seek counseling for anger/betrayal/sexual function/mutilation issues; and (3) stop bothering us here reinforces your being a troll or being a mess. And the latter really likely has nothing to do with a flap of skin your parents had removed in a culturally acceptable manner at a time when you were oblivious to it.

As for R2, how ridiculous. Blaming retarded ejaculation on the presence or absence of a foreskin during the entire time of a man's sexual life is naive and petulant. One learns how to enjoy, prolong and culminate sexual pleasure by paying attention, being with responsive partners, and practicing wanted skills. If you can't have an orgasm during active anal sex (God, you're not talking about other "fucking," are you?), maybe you should cut down on the booze and lose some weight.

by Anonymousreply 1007/11/2013

[quote]Am I wrong here?

Yes. For the most part, American parents over the past 50 years haven't even thought twice about circumcising their male babies. It's not like they actively colluded to mutilate your genitals against your will, and people will think you're batshit crazy if you dare even suggest such a thing.

[quote]They did me a favor by making it nearly impossible to cum when I'm fucking, R1?

I'm assuming R1 = OP. If you find it "nearly impossible" to cum while fucking, you have MANY more problems (meaning psychological, not physical, ones) than merely a circumcised cock.

by Anonymousreply 1107/11/2013

Seethe with rage until Thanksgiving Gathering and then address your resentment in a letter to be read aloud to the whole family before the meal.

I'd suggest a scroll; work on your calligraphy.

by Anonymousreply 1207/11/2013

Don't feed the troll.

by Anonymousreply 1307/11/2013

I have anger issues towards your parents for not having aborted you.

by Anonymousreply 1407/11/2013

Not a troll, not fat and not a drinker. And how is it not awkward to talk to my parents about my DICK?

by Anonymousreply 1507/11/2013

You're right, OP. It would be awkward.

OP: "Mom and Dad, I think you should know I am VERY upset that you had me circumcised without my permission. I can't cum when fucking and it's YOUR FAULT!"

Mom and Dad: "We have already paid for 20 sessions with the therapist. We think it's a good time to ask you to move out of the basement. Daddy really needs his man cave now."

by Anonymousreply 1607/11/2013

I'm angry with mine for not doing it. Their excuse? They paid for it, if it wasn't done it was the doctor's fault.

by Anonymousreply 1707/11/2013

But you can still get circumcised, R17. My ex did at the age of 18. I, however, don't have that option.

by Anonymousreply 1807/11/2013

My son is 31, and when he was born, circumcision was falling out of fashion in California.

His pediatrician said there were pros and cons, but suggested we base our decision on what his father was, so that he wouldn't feel deformed either way.

Since his father was born out of the U.S. he was uncircumcised. I have often felt that my son blames all his misery on not being circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 1907/11/2013

OP, find a shrink and look into the real reasons why you are pissed off at your parents. It's not the foreskin - I promise.

by Anonymousreply 2007/11/2013

Re: R19's post, is it really that common for boys to see their dad's dick?? I'd be scarred for life! Oh wait...

by Anonymousreply 2107/11/2013

If you ever want your son to get a blow job, he has to be circumcised. No person in their right mind would go down of foreskin.

by Anonymousreply 2407/11/2013

R24. I'm happily uncircumcised, and I get plenty of blow jobs.

by Anonymousreply 2507/11/2013

Some of what we find in this thread are textbook reactions of male victims of genital mutilation: displaced anger, denial, trying to shame intact men and men who express unhappiness about the state of their genitals by saying they are dirty, they are stupid, they should just get over it. I see that all the time.

OP has every right to be angry and upset over the betrayal and irreversible, devastating damage that was inflicted upon him. However, I don't think DL is the right place to share these feelings and expect support.

OP, you are not alone. Start by visiting or You can find lots of valuable info and links there to help you improve your situation.

by Anonymousreply 2607/12/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2707/12/2013

I'm circumcised and while I'm curious what a foreskin feels like, there's nothing I can do to change things now so why get worked up?

I wouldn't blame your parents, OP. They were just doing what the medical community had been recommending for decades. Is your dad cut? Talk to him. Maybe he resents it too.

by Anonymousreply 2807/12/2013

best replay is #23

by Anonymousreply 2907/12/2013

OP, your parents have anger issues towards you for being such an ungrateful and selfish little brat.

Grow up and get over your dick, everyone else has.

by Anonymousreply 3007/12/2013

It's people like OP that make me think we should be much more liberal with abortions.

by Anonymousreply 3107/12/2013

OP, it's fine for you to think it was a bad thing for your parents to have done that, but perhaps you could also consider that your parents, like hundreds of millions of others, probably never for a second considered that it was something that would hurt you.

If you want to get your foreskin restored, do it. But don't hate your parents.

by Anonymousreply 3207/12/2013

suck lots of uncut cock and you'll be fine

by Anonymousreply 3307/12/2013

[quote] What the fuck were they thinking?

Mom: "Dear, I went through 18 hours of labor to spawn this unfortunate-looking parasite.

Dad: "Would you feel better if we slit off a piece of his dick?"

Mom: "A little bit."

Dad: "Done!"

by Anonymousreply 3407/12/2013

"it's my mothers fault I can't cum" is really stretching it.

Your parents were doing what they thought was best. Most of the guys I went to school with were cut, they felt sorry for the ones who weren't. Now it's the other way around. A lot of circumcised guys express concern to my brother, who is a doctor, about not circumcising their sons because they thought it was dirty. They just wanted to do the right thing by their sons, they weren't trying to harm them. When my brother explained that circumcision is no longer necessary and there's nothing "dirty" about being uncut most were fine with it.

No one chops off their kids foreskin for shits and giggles, your parents thought they were doing the right thing. Go get professional help, blaming your parents for your inability to cum is insanity.

by Anonymousreply 3507/12/2013

I wish mine had. No explanation why it wasn't done. Plus, both my parents were reluctant to the extreme to discuss anything related to sex. My father's "big talk" with me when I was about 13/14 consisted of literally 5 words... "Don't get anyone in trouble".

Their embarrassment, lack of skills, whatever...lead to no one ever explaining to me the whole process of retracting the foreskin. Eventually, it wouldn't. By the time I realized this was an issue I also knew there was no way in hell to discuss it with them. Eventually, in my adult years I went to a physician to see what could be done. But, I had no insurance and could not afford it.( The procedure as an adult was about $4,000). Then, when I did have insurance they refused to cover it, saying it was cosmetic.

Now, I am at the point the idea of the procedure scares me because I have been told how much more is involved because of the inability to retract. They can't guarantee that I won't end up mangled to some degree... which could effect not just ejaculation but, urination. So, choice is living as is or is or face possibly worse.

Thanks, Ma & Pa.

by Anonymousreply 3607/12/2013

Circumcision is not OPs problem. He's an emotional mess dwelling on something he knows can't be changed. Typical case of getting "Mileage Out of Being Miserable."

by Anonymousreply 3707/12/2013

It's a miracle that cultures which circumcise male children haven't disappeared.

Considering the devastating impact it has on self-esteem and sexual pleasure - it's a miracle they're still breeding.

by Anonymousreply 3807/12/2013

OP, you don't seem to have enough activity to keep yourself occupied. I suggest you quit staring in your underpants and take up golf. The exercise will do you good and you'll be with other empty headed souls swinging at balls.

by Anonymousreply 3907/12/2013

R36. You are rather rare that you still cannot retract your foreskin as an adult. Most people do not have this inability. Foreskin naturally retracts over time as a child, and by a young age, there is no problem. And that's why there is no reason to circumcise the foreskin. It's not extra skin; the foreskin is functioning skin that slides back and forth in which hygiene is not a problem and sexual pleasure is enhanced.

However, for those rare cases who still can't retract as a grown man, there is a prescription cream called betamethasome that helps to stretch the skin. Don't cut. There are alternatives to explore for the rare cases like you.

by Anonymousreply 4007/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!