Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Re: Part 4 of Celebrities you know to be gay/bi from trustworthy sources or firsthand knowledge Please keep posting.

Please keep it real, and NO dissing other posters. That is all. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 60201/03/2015

Would anyone like to continue shouting and screaming about Gillian Anderson?

by Anonymousreply 107/11/2013

Bf has worked a bunch of big sets. Here's some of what he's seen, other stuff he's heard:

Jeremy Renner - gay gay gay; likes to have his "friends" (all male) on set with him; chats up male extras about his craft and sometimes invites them to his trailer; likes guys with junk in their trunk

Olivia Wilde - bi; really likes making out with women; used to feel up Mischa Barton's hips and thighs when they were kissing, but is a dull piece of wood when she's not fucking around with a woman; will fuck anyone for a part

Ralph Fiennes - bi; skirt chaser extraordinaire but also has an eye for young dudes; friend of my BF claimed he walked in on him bottoming out a star struck male extra off the set of that romantic comedy he did with JLo

Colin Ferrel (sp?) - bi; substance abuser that will stick his d in any hole when he's fucked up enough; BF says everyone in Hollywood knows he got his start fucking Joel Schumacher

Marisa Tomei - maybe gay, at least bi; had an affair with Lauren Holly when they did What Women Want; obsessed with lady strippers

by Anonymousreply 307/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 407/13/2013

Anyone know about Leo D.?

by Anonymousreply 507/13/2013

Finally some good gossip. Thanks, R3. What else does the bf know?

by Anonymousreply 607/13/2013

Thank you R3.

Does "bottoming out" re Ralph Fiennes mean he was being the top or the bottom? I've never heard that phrase before.

by Anonymousreply 807/13/2013

Oddly defensive R9. Which part is crappy gossip? That Fiennes could be bi or that someone could have caught him?

Around the time of Maid in Manhattan he was kinda handsome looking and he's a good actor, so if it's true it'd make me like him more!

by Anonymousreply 1007/13/2013

[quote]Oddly defensive [R9].

Don't pay attention, R3/R7. The rest of us love the gossip.

by Anonymousreply 1207/13/2013

Andrew Garfield and Frank Ocean? Please give us more R7.

by Anonymousreply 1307/13/2013

Just fyi for what its worth the bi rumors about Ralph Fiennes have been around for years.

by Anonymousreply 1507/13/2013

Somebody on another thread posted about Ben Gazzara and an older friend of mine told me once that his (even older) partner had tricked with Gazzara in NYC in the 50s/60s.

I still think one of the best items is the story of Steve McQueen sucking that guy's cock in Leo Lerman's published journals.

by Anonymousreply 1607/13/2013

The three boys from Game Of Thrones fucked. Richard, Alfie and Kit had a threesome after a good night out for drinks.

Hugh Dancy had a little go around with Damian Lewis.

Adam Levine had a crush on Jake Gyllenhaal, but Jake considers Adam a brother since they've known each other for so long.

Ryan Murphy has a thing for Darren.

Liev Schreiber has been eyeing Austin Nichols for a while. Nothing has happened yet.

Christian Aguilera appreciates female beauty, specially one that is in a bikini.

by Anonymousreply 1707/13/2013

[quote]Marisa Tomei - maybe gay, at least bi; had an affair with Lauren Holly when they did What Women Want;

is there any woman in Hollywood that Lauren Holly hasn't fucked?

by Anonymousreply 1907/13/2013

[quote]is there any woman in Hollywood that Lauren Holly hasn't fucked?

Who else has she had an affair with?

As for Tomei, I always thought she was totally gay but she is engaged to be married now. Not that that means anything in Hollywood but she's not an A list celeb that needs to beard. So I guess she is more likely bi.

by Anonymousreply 2007/13/2013

God, I had a huge crush on Lauren Holly when she was on Picket Fences. Loved her and had no idea... so this makes my day ;-)

by Anonymousreply 2207/13/2013

I meant Marisa Tomei and I wouldn't say she's gay.

by Anonymousreply 2407/13/2013

I've heard that three or four of the top twenty Victoria's Secret lingerie models are lesbians and have a little clique they hang out with. Then there are a few who swing both ways.

No one will give me names. I have a friend who dated a photographer's assistant who use to party with them. We are all gay men, but this guy refused to tell. He said he'd lose his job. I mean WTF would know!

by Anonymousreply 2607/13/2013

How many of the top male models are gay?

It's implausible that they're all straight.

by Anonymousreply 2707/13/2013

r7 Andrew Garfield - bf says bi, friends say gay; a big rumor not long ago was that he had a couple of rounds with Frank Ocean.

Okay can you be more specific... Bf says Bi Friends say Gay based on what? Opinions? Or something witnessed?

by Anonymousreply 2907/13/2013

R25 I haven't heard any inside info on her at all. Only musings on Lezzie Chat!What is the scuttlebutt on her?

by Anonymousreply 3007/13/2013

Is Collin Farrell given nowadays. Was it just casting couch or does he enjoy sex with men and transvestites?

by Anonymousreply 3207/16/2013

Anything on the Js, anyone? Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki?

by Anonymousreply 3307/16/2013

R17 What is Adam Levine having a crush on Jake G. based on? Levine has always pinged to me -- with Jake G. pinging off the rails of course.

by Anonymousreply 3407/16/2013

Can someone start a thread about Jake and his new beard, or does no one really care about him anymore?

by Anonymousreply 3507/16/2013

I just found a new thread about Jake's New Beard, r35.

The sad truth, however, is that I don't think anyone does care about him now. Poor guy. He should come out.

by Anonymousreply 3607/16/2013

Shit, he's still bearding? A model..again? Can't people see through this shit?

by Anonymousreply 3707/16/2013

R29 A lot of the guys who have worked around Andrew say he's a one man Glee. Just a nice gay boy. Very flirty with JT on-set and more than one says they _know_ that his BF is Garrett Hedlund (sp? I can be terrible with names) who is always hanging around with Andrew and hanging off him. Hedlund is in a major bearding op right now with Kirsten Dunst; Dunst at least prefers girls.

Friends say there's a lot of gayness on the set of The Voice, or there was when Christina was there. Some say she slept with Alison Haislip then got her fired when it soured...

Lauren Holly and Gillian Anderson didn't just compete for pussy, they were also lovers. Friend of a friend thinks there's a lesbian mafia headed by Ingrid Caseres in Hollywood and Gillian and Lauren were major underlings in the op.

Gillian is probably gay. She likes sleeping with women she works with or casts. Nailed Annabeth Gish in exchange for her role on X-F and also cast longtime fuckbuddy Colleen Flynn in two eps of X-F; in one episode Colleen played a lesbian spirit guide to Gillian's character. BF says gossip in town was that she had a brief affair with Gina Gershon (another Ingrid fave) in 2000 then quickly started dating Helen Hunt for many months.

by Anonymousreply 3907/16/2013

R11 I don't know what you want. I can only tell you what I hear from my partner (who I definately trust) and people he trusts. Usually that's what they see on the sets. I can't tell you about what most guys are doing in their mansions or the bedroom because these guys aren't maids or PAs. There are alot of celebs that have no subtlety and will fuck in their trailers or pick up people on the set, though.

There are also guys that have reps that everyone in a union knows about plus the affairs they've had with other celebs. Same thing with the women.

FYI the industry is littered with bi women and men with overactive sex drives.

by Anonymousreply 4007/16/2013

Thanks for the gossip, R39. I love the lesbian gossip. We never do get much of that.

by Anonymousreply 4107/16/2013

To R39's claim that Andrew Garfield is a "one-man Glee," here is the evidence:

by Anonymousreply 4207/16/2013

Yep, R42's link settles it.

Re: Fiennes, a poster here recently noted that RF cruised him heavily on a flight from (I think) Ireland. Absolutely not the poster's type, so he blanked RF, who still hovered hopefully at the airport.

by Anonymousreply 4307/16/2013

"I know people who know Marisa Tomei ad I wouldn't say she is gay. She's bi at most but likes men usually younger men."

Is she still with Logan Marshall Green? He is at least bi. Ask the theater queens.

by Anonymousreply 4407/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 4507/17/2013

I don't know with Renner. This is like the Ted C blind item. Both say he is overtly friendly with guys, chatting them up, leaving with them. He had a good 8 years as an established character actor apparently too old to go main stream as a leading man, if he was this relaxed about it why not come out? It isn't like anyone would have cared. No photos, no convincing stories. After 20 as a nobody in Hollywood it is just odd.

by Anonymousreply 4607/18/2013

Renner will slip up. He's at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 4707/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 4807/18/2013

I also heard there was a drama queen on set of "Ray Donovan", it's not clear what the problem is..

by Anonymousreply 4907/18/2013

Renner is at least bi. C'mon, he was caught in a bar fight in a gay bar in Thailand! What more evidence do you need?

I am a woman and I have walked past Marisa Tomei, I used to live in G. Village and she checked me out...maybe she was checking out my clothes or my fab body but she definitely looked at me longer than you normally would when you walked past someone. She was wearing sunglasses but it was her.

David Barton Gym, would you say that is a gay gym? Daniel Craig goes there. I know this for a fact.

by Anonymousreply 5007/18/2013

I did check out the gay bar thing using Thai websites. The bar was named and it wasn't a gay bar, he was there with with a couple of girls and another guy and the bar was full of witnesses. Despite what the blind item said, the only gossip on Thai websites seemed to be a concern that the guy hurt had actually started the fight, but because he was the son of a rich well known local, that would not come out in court. It is pretty clear that Renner wasn't involved in the violence in any way.

by Anonymousreply 5107/18/2013

Craig has something going on. His marriage with Rachel Weiz is a marriage of convenience, two old friends doing each other a favor while screwing over their former partners whom they were probably going to leave anyway. Look at the press it got them. She's totally fug, but they're continually called a hot couple.

by Anonymousreply 5207/18/2013

Mariska Hargitay was one of her female lovers, R53.

by Anonymousreply 5407/18/2013

Is Jake still bearding? Another Sports Illustrated model this time? What was wrong with the last pretty beard?

by Anonymousreply 5507/18/2013

some theatre friends years ago told me that Marisa liked women and that she was happy to sleep with powerful older women for a career boost. she was one of Liz Smith's lovers after hooking the ugly beast at a Naked Angels party. marisa was in the NA Theater for a period but it was more known for the drugs and networking (fucking) than for any great productions. the more able supersluts (Gina Gershon was there, you figure it out) were the ones to make names for themselves out of this theater by fucking the money people. a couple years after doing Liz Smith she won an Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 5607/18/2013

The Garfield dancing in R42 is actually totally charming. He doesn't look totally gay doing it (he's British, so things skew a little differently), although I do fully believe he's gay. My point is, I don't think there's anything weird about the video. I had no opinion on him before; now I like him a little (and I don't dance, and I don't take any interest in people who dance).

Garrett Hedlund, though? The only "dirt" I ever heard about him -- internet dirt, not second- or third-hand -- was that he's into heroin. Bearding with Dunst? I don't buy it, and I buy a lot.

by Anonymousreply 5807/18/2013

I do buy Dunst bearding with him. That pic of her kissing that girl in her car a couple of years ago looked to me that she was at least bi-curious. Also I don't think she know she was being photoed. It was quite a passionate kiss, you could tell by the turn of their heads. I can also see her being genuine with Hedlund too, he's a bit grungey, like her. But I don't think she's 100% straight.

R39's gossip is insane, lol. I love the idea of a lesbian mafia catfighting for girls, repleat with stormtroopers all working in tandem for the empress. I wonder if this is at all linked to the alleged the Hollywood Wives Club Blind Item, the rumoured lesbian enclave with some very high-profile married women. It all sounds a bit like the Masons.

by Anonymousreply 5907/19/2013

Val Kilmer is bisexual.

Jake G is gay as others have said.

Tammy Cruise and Revolta gay.

Will Smith, gay.

Bruce Willis bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 6007/22/2013

Franco would come out but then the gays would disown him.

by Anonymousreply 6107/27/2013

I believe Andrew Garfield is in a bearding relationship with Emma Stone, considering how he was recently asked about bringing a working relationship home, and he didn't want to discuss it.

On the other hand, he was recently pushing for a bisexual Spider-Man.

by Anonymousreply 6207/27/2013

[quote]She's totally fug, but they're continually called a hot couple.

What? You may not find Rachel Weisz beautiful or attractive but she's far from being "totally fug".

by Anonymousreply 6307/27/2013

Franco is a douchebag poseur using the LGBT community so he can get Hollywood roles.

He looks like a serious substance abuser and I hope he burns out and fades away.

by Anonymousreply 6507/27/2013

R65 Franco is a douchebag with a heart. It doesn't negate that he's douchebag... it just means he has a bit of heart.

He's a tweaker? I can believe that.

My friend tells me he was hurt from the criticism (from DL?) about his film campaign,so he later posted a video.

Awkward and yet endearing.....I'm still on the fence about it.

by Anonymousreply 6607/27/2013

Oh yeah, all of those incredibly popular high-profile Hollywood roles about gay people! Franco's totally masquerading as bi just to get in on them!

by Anonymousreply 6707/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 6808/01/2013

R67 I agree. Franco is a total fake. Just a wealthy hipster who refers to his work as 'art' but really just loves the fame, money and general superficiality of what he does.

by Anonymousreply 6908/01/2013

Does someone, anyone...have any of the good stuff on Lucy Lawless? She's the gayest straight person ever.

by Anonymousreply 7008/01/2013

bemp and merge

by Anonymousreply 7108/05/2013

R39 From the the social network interviews i got the feeling that andrew really disliked jt.

Can you tell me anything about his friendship with jesse eisenberg.?`

by Anonymousreply 7208/06/2013

I think Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are another Robsten - both gay, mutual bearding, except that unlike Robsten, they appear to actually get along and enjoy each other's company.

A friend of mine hooked up with Noel Fisher from "Shameless" and "The Pacific." It was a long time ago, but my friend's a dude.

by Anonymousreply 7308/06/2013

I get the same vibe when it comes to Garfield and Stone.

by Anonymousreply 7408/06/2013

R74, I think Emma Stone and Taylor Swift used to fuck, personally. I think Taylor is bi, but Emma's not.

by Anonymousreply 7508/06/2013

Same here, R22. Lauren Holly and Picket Fences...

And then there was that episode, Be My Valentine, where she met potential murderers at a bar... And a woman showed up at some point.

by Anonymousreply 7908/06/2013

Me too, R74. And I wish them well. Don't know her much but he's super-talented.

by Anonymousreply 8008/06/2013

Be My Valentine from Picket Fences, for R22 and other Lauren Holly lovers.

by Anonymousreply 8108/06/2013

How did Ingrid Casares ever have so much clout? I've been hearing her name for like 20 years now.

by Anonymousreply 8208/06/2013

This gives a big ass list

by Anonymousreply 8308/06/2013

That list at r83 reads like a compilation of most DL rumors.

by Anonymousreply 8408/06/2013

That list R83 posted is wrong in some parts; but in other parts it is correct. Hugh Jackman is bisexual, Matt Damon is gay, Ewan McGregor is bisexual, Marky Mark is gay and closeted, Tom Hardy is bisexual, Bieber is gay, and Oprah is lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 8508/07/2013

R76=Franco fanboi.

I don't care if he's gay or bi, he's a shitty actor.

by Anonymousreply 8608/07/2013

R86, yes I am a bit of a fanboy, he was great in Pineapple Express and ever since I got an inkling that he was closeted I've been very interested in him.

I'm no longer all that interested in him, but I don't think he's a shitty person. I don't think he did much actual school work when he was attending NYU and Columbia at the same time. I think he's a dreadful, juvenile writer. His art is ridiculous.

I do think he's still cute, and I'm interested in his sexual proclivities. I don't know why. I find him vaguely cool -- not because of his artsy fartsy pretentiousness, but because of his laid-back California-grown demeanor. And the idea that he's also bi or gay gave me an extra bit of confidence a few years ago when I myself was inching out of the closet.

Is that so terrible?

by Anonymousreply 8708/07/2013

So this makes Departed somewhat of a gay movie: Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, Leo DiCaprio, Alec Baldwin even. This might explain why I enjoyed it so much.

by Anonymousreply 8808/07/2013

That list at R83 said Tatum Channing is straight? What?

Bieber is gay? since when?

by Anonymousreply 8908/07/2013

Yeah, I know for a fact that a few of the people on that list aren't what the list says they are. Ian Somerhalder has hooked up with a (female) friend of mine a few times. He's not gay, but he is a drug-addled mess and a complete idiot.

by Anonymousreply 9108/07/2013

The list at R83, says Ryan Gosling is 100% gay? Does anyone know if that is true? He is a gorgeous stud.

by Anonymousreply 9208/07/2013

Do those ladies have peckers?

by Anonymousreply 9408/07/2013

Anybody has any info on Maria Sharapova? Is she really a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 9608/07/2013

List seems perfectly believable to me. Also R93 some gay men do sleep with women when they're closeted or if they can gain something by doing so.

by Anonymousreply 9808/07/2013

I don't think that the lists at R83 are very credible since one has Edward Albee as being dead. I'm pretty sure he's still alive.

by Anonymousreply 10008/07/2013

Was there any Keanu gossip on any of the first three threads? Would someone be kind enough to fill me in if there was? TIA

by Anonymousreply 10108/07/2013

Yes, of course they do R99 (answer to the last question). It doesn't mean they're bi. Everyone is capable of having sex with either gender, but they usually enjoy it more with one. How would it be possible for gay men to survive throu centuries, if they didn't marry and procreate? It's not that hard to have sex with the person of the gender you're not really attracted to simply by using imagination and friction.

by Anonymousreply 10208/07/2013

I think it is some "funny" joke by this publisher R100. I've seen the list months ago and it had Bieber labeled as lesbian...

by Anonymousreply 10308/07/2013

R102? a truly gay man can't have remotely sex with a woman, and if they can, then they have bisexual tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 10408/07/2013

"a truly gay man can't have remotely sex with a woman, and if they can, then they have bisexual tendencies."

Yeah, a gay guy can get aroused for a woman if he's thinking about a hot guy, and I'm sure there are straight guys who could do it with a guy if they thought about a hot woman (look at guys in prison)

by Anonymousreply 10608/07/2013

r76, you missed the point. He's using our community so he can "hide in plain sight".

If he's seen a gay bar, well he was just researching a role. If he's filming/acting explicit gay sex scenes, he's "pushing his creative boundaries", etc.

Closeted gay actors use the straight, but gay friendly excuse to campaign for LGBT rights without risking their own careers coming out of the closet.

Hypocritical cowards.

by Anonymousreply 10708/07/2013

It is not that difficult to have sex with someone you're not attracted to.

by Anonymousreply 10808/07/2013

[quote]It is not that difficult to have sex with someone you're not attracted to.

You're a whore, darlin'!

by Anonymousreply 10908/07/2013

R107, I'm R76 and yes, I agree with all that. I wish he'd come out.

Usually when I hear that particular criticism of Franco, the person leveling it means only that he's using the LGBT community to further his career (by making himself appear edgy...which I'm not sure "furthers" much, at least for an actor as established as he is). They don't usually say "He's using the LGBT community to hide in plain sight."

by Anonymousreply 11108/08/2013

That's probably because it's ridiculously paranoid to say Franco is using the LGBT community to hide in plain side. He obviously does whatever interests him. If he does anything in order to stay closeted, then it's the usual stuff (like not coming out) not making gay films.

by Anonymousreply 11208/08/2013

What's with all the gay celebrities leaving NY and moving to LA? They are making a big deal about Matt Damon moving to LA. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone moved to LA despite Stone saying it was her dream to live in NY. Billy Warlock and Julie Pinson just announced they are moving back to LA. Is there something going on in West Hollywood that is luring all of these gay celebrities?

by Anonymousreply 11308/08/2013

Cheyenne Jackson must know!

by Anonymousreply 11408/08/2013

Okay now I agree with R112.

by Anonymousreply 11508/08/2013

"James Franco watched a male prostitute bang a dude to prepare for a role". This shit just wasn't necessary.

by Anonymousreply 11608/08/2013

I loved Picket Fences as a kid. Costas Mandylor was one of my first celeb crushes. Now I'm gonna be imagining Lauren Holly doing with all the actresses behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 11708/08/2013

Yes, there is something going on in LA that is luring all those actors. It's California's beautiful climate and all the fun stuff to do. Well-paid actors are the only ones who can afford California nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 11808/08/2013

Wow that list has both Franco brothers as being gay, that's jerkoff material for days.

by Anonymousreply 11908/08/2013

Internet is actually chock-full of such esentially fantasy/wishful thinking lists of `who`s gay` that shouldn`t be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 12008/08/2013

Isn't there a third nonfamous Franco brother who is also gay? Stranger things have happened, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 12108/08/2013

The middle Franco brother, Tom, is an artist who's recently collaborated with his life partner (female).

by Anonymousreply 12208/08/2013

LA offers privacy. Your homes is behind a gate. From behind that gate you enter your car with tinted windows. Drive to an underground parking garage where you exit into a secure get the drift.

by Anonymousreply 12308/09/2013

Farrell is no longer "gay," because he has a career he fucked men to get. He's was "discovered" by Kevin Spacey, worked with Pacino, Schumaker...

He's a total fame whore. Calls the paps whenever he's out with his son. He only uses hookers now.

There's rumors about his older, unmarried sister. His brother is gay.

by Anonymousreply 12408/09/2013

r124, are you saying Al Pacino is family?!

by Anonymousreply 12608/10/2013

Thanks, R122. I think I was getting him confused with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. As one does.

by Anonymousreply 12708/10/2013

R126 There are rumors that Al has dabble with men BUT I haven't heard anything recently about him fucking anyone especially Colin Farrell. though Farrell was sucked off/blown by Spacey and Joel Schumacher.

by Anonymousreply 12808/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 13008/11/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 13108/11/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 13208/11/2013

That asinine term "wishful thinking" is also used as a PR defence, r131.

by Anonymousreply 13308/11/2013

Dave Franco gave an interview where he talked about how when he was in college he would meet with his creative writing teacher, in private, regularly, and said "my friends were all convinced I was gay!". Gee, Dave, wonder why??

He's sometimes used as defense to Dianna Agron lesbian rumors (she dated him before Glee! He couldn't have been her merkin!), but really, I see no reason why she couldn't have been bearding for *him*. (Her later cohabitation with Lea Michele, and fling with Taylor Swift aside.)

How did Mel Gibson come to cast ALL those pussylickers (Helen Hunt, Tomei, Lauren Holly, Sarah Paulson) in "What Women Want", anyway? Was this some kind of twisted vengeance, hiring them all for a movie about a man who essentially uses telepathy to exploit women? Or was he just doing "good friend" Jodie Foster a massive favor?

(Thank goodness Holly and Paulson didn't start fighting over Amanda Peet. Oh, and Lauren was allegedly "mentoring" a young Holly Marie Combs in the Picket Fences days. Check out the year ['93?] they went to the Emmys together, not nominated or as part of a larger group from the show…just apparently on a date.)

by Anonymousreply 13408/12/2013

R123, even shopping for the rich and famous in LA is like that. Very high end boutiques and stores have special back door entrances so they don't have to be seen nor bothered by the public and paparazzi if they don't want to.

by Anonymousreply 13508/12/2013

r134 - Sarah Paulson was not gay during What Women Want. She was trying to snag a high profile boyfriend - like Alec Baldwin.

In lieu of the boyfriend, she was also trying to become an adopted daughter - befriending Keaton, Huffman, and finally Lange.

by Anonymousreply 13608/12/2013

Is R83 serious with that bullshit? It lists Jackman as NOT gay and Heath Ledger as gay.

What an idiotic link.

by Anonymousreply 13708/12/2013

[reply 134] Dianna Agron fling with Taylor Swift? Are you serious? LOL

by Anonymousreply 13808/12/2013

R83 - Michael Fassbender suspected gay? Ummm....

by Anonymousreply 13908/12/2013

"He's sometimes used as defense to Dianna Agron lesbian rumors (she dated him before Glee! He couldn't have been her merkin!), but really, I see no reason why she couldn't have been bearding for *him*. (Her later cohabitation with Lea Michele, and fling with Taylor Swift aside.)"

The tabloids were trying to spin a love triangle involving Taylor and Dianna fighting over Tim Tebow! LOL, that makes Tebow look even more gay.

by Anonymousreply 14008/12/2013

r134 Those women in question also have sucked cock! I would call them bi not gay and PR be damned. I don't give a shit about their image BUT the bi angle is still not palatable to flyover America no matter what anyone says.

by Anonymousreply 14108/16/2013

Is Billy Warlock gay? I remember when he was engaged to (or "engaged to") Erika Eleniak in their Baywatch days.

by Anonymousreply 14208/17/2013

Thanks R134. I do wonder very much about Mel Gibson now. Will need to see What Women Want again. And also never quite understood how Jodie Foster came to be so close to the guy, they had never met before filming Maverick (fun film), apparently...

by Anonymousreply 14308/17/2013

r142 I have nothing resembling "firsthand knowledge" but Billy Warlock's name has always been high among the General Hospital gay rumors, right up there with Tony Geary and Leslie Charleson.

by Anonymousreply 14408/17/2013

Marisa and a prolific pusshoundess. They look happy.

A - hem.

by Anonymousreply 14508/23/2013

R134 has a point about all of the lesbians in "What Women Want" - was that some kind of big inside joke?

by Anonymousreply 14608/23/2013

R40 is wrong. Hollywood is filled with GAY men and slutty straight women.

by Anonymousreply 14808/23/2013

R148 Wrong. Actually Hollywood is comprised of slutty bi women a smattering of bi-men and the rest are all gay!

R96 Sharapova might be bi but she's probably a lesbian. She had a nice relationship with z actress Camilla Belle that ended in heartache for her. she was hiding in plainsight with her and was started to be followed by the mainstream press. That's when she found her first boyfriend/beard and has been trying to hoodwink the public ever since.

R146 Once again more bi-sexual than exclusively lesbian women. Hollywood is filled with bi-girls who will do anyone or anything for a role!

by Anonymousreply 14908/24/2013

Anyone have more lesbian gossip especially anything on Bernadette Peters..haven't heard anything about her in a while!

by Anonymousreply 15008/24/2013

[quote]Lauren was allegedly "mentoring" a young Holly Marie Combs in the Picket Fences days

Anyone have any more info on Holly Maris Combs?

by Anonymousreply 15108/24/2013

Dianna Agron and Lea Michelle actually have rumors surrounding them? I always thought it was the nutty fans that made stuff up.

by Anonymousreply 15208/24/2013

Part 5 of this thread should just be titled the "L Chat Wishlist" thread.

So there are more bi/lesbian actresses in Hollywod than gay/bi male actors? LOL. Okay honey, you just keep dipping into that cauldron.

by Anonymousreply 15308/24/2013

R152, Lea Michele actually has rumors, an friend of here's even tweeted something about her being with plenty of guys and girls between public boyfriends. To a lesser extent there are rumors she and Diane Argon dated because they lived together and were infatuated with each other when Glee first started.

by Anonymousreply 15408/25/2013

A friend (female) of mine posted on FB that this guy claimed to be a mets pitcher (white) and was hanging out in otto's, was kicked out of otto's for smoking crack, he invited her and her friend to a VMA party with dennis rodman where Matt damon and P.Diddy was in drag. Kevin Spacy was there too. They later googled the guy and turns out that he's a 3rd base coach for the mets and hasn't played in a long time but he told them he was a pitcher. He likes to dress up in ladies clothes too.

He also bought them over $500 in make-up etc in duane reade. He later went to their apt and he stole my friend's dress and her friends la perla underwear. He left through the service entrance of their apt building.

I don't know her that well but the above is what happened from reading her status updates and comments.

by Anonymousreply 15608/26/2013

Any new director gossip?

Someone on the Batman casting thread mentioned that Nolan "gets around'--is that actresses or anything he can get?

WHET to David Fincher? I heard some rumblings about Gone Girl and another project, but nothing major.

by Anonymousreply 15808/27/2013

Omg, wtf is all that at r156?

If Kevin spacey was there, what teenager was he preying on?

by Anonymousreply 15908/27/2013

[quote]WHET to David Fincher? I heard some rumblings about Gone Girl and another project, but nothing major.

House of Cards

by Anonymousreply 16008/27/2013

r160, I thought he was only directing the pilot as some kind of favour or vanity credit.

by Anonymousreply 16108/27/2013

no r161.

He directed the first two episodes and is the Executive Producer.

by Anonymousreply 16208/27/2013

Bill O'Reily pays people to run hot boiled ears of corn in and out of his ass. I'm not sayin' Bill's gay... I'm just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 16408/27/2013

According to R83`s list ,Brad Garrett is also gay.It automatically made me think of that kiss with Garry Shandling at the 2003 Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 16508/27/2013

If you're tired of constant PrimeTime, having to pay to post, threads getting deleted for no reason, and whimsical banning, click below.

Our WM isn't a stupid nazi cow, and we might one day have again what DL used to be.

by Anonymousreply 16608/27/2013

Polyanna Prisspot at R166,go away.

by Anonymousreply 16708/27/2013

[R27], Jon Kortajarena is gay and in a long term relationship with Spanish actor Alfonso Bassave

by Anonymousreply 16808/27/2013

r149 Hollywood is most certainly filled with many women who will do many things for a role. It is however filled with even more men who will do just about anything to secure a part. No matter straight they say they are.t

by Anonymousreply 16908/27/2013

[quote]Someone on the Batman casting thread mentioned that Nolan "gets around'--is that actresses or anything he can get?

I don't understand the origins of rumors re Nolan. He's been married to his co-producer for years, by all accounts she's pretty tough and would never put up with him dogging around on her. She's on the set of most of his shoots too.

by Anonymousreply 17008/27/2013

When we had decent gossip threads a couple of posters claimed this. One who sounded credible alleged he had an affair with a PR woman in or based in NYC.

The wife isn't thrilled, but knows and puts up with it as long as he doesn't embarrass her, according to posters.

Personally, I'd be trying Fincher. He looks like he'd throw a mean fuck and he's sexy as hell in a prickish way--although he may/not be gay or bi.

by Anonymousreply 17108/28/2013

Bill O'Reilly is a queen. He has the loosest man-pussy you could ever imagine. He wore a kotex pad over his round-brown. He told me to pull on his nipples while I rode him and then said "now fuck me like a man!" Whatever that means.

by Anonymousreply 17208/28/2013

Stop talking about old and nasty people. We only want to hear about young and cute people.

by Anonymousreply 17308/28/2013

Bill O'Reilly is not young and cute? Well, that's NOT what he told me!

by Anonymousreply 17408/28/2013

To the Bill O' Reilly troll, get a life! This ain't the comedy thread!!

by Anonymousreply 17508/28/2013

R168, are you sure? Because some people on here have said he's been in a relationship with a woman for many years. I honestly don't know what's true. I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 17608/28/2013

O'Reily is O'Really straight.

by Anonymousreply 17808/28/2013

"I require strappin' young laddies will discover me lucky charms buried deep within me nether regions". Bill O'Rielly, The O'Rielly Factor

by Anonymousreply 17908/28/2013

Bill O'Reilly puts on women's clothing and hangs around in bars

by Anonymousreply 18008/31/2013

Ellie Wilton (c.1852-1902)

Ellie Wilton, later Mrs. Thomas Doremus, a popular American actress, debuted in 1878 with New York's Fifth Avenue Theatre's company.

by Anonymousreply 18108/31/2013

New 'Blind Item' from CDAN. So all disclaimers about it probably being fiction...

Any ideas?

"How would you like to be this former B list mostly television married actress from one of the biggest cable shows of all time and have a fling with a woman and then have a B list mostly movie actress stalker because she thinks you stole her woman. That's what happened to the actress. One night and then six months of being stalked and harassed."

by Anonymousreply 18209/02/2013

SJP and...?

by Anonymousreply 18309/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 18409/02/2013

Would anyone seriously stalk SJP? That's an honest question, BTW.

No other ideas?

This is one of the few times we can say definitively that the answer is NOT Gillian Anderson. Let joy be unconfined.

Is this not reason enough to enjoy the speculation whilst skipping gaily through the thread sans trolls?

by Anonymousreply 18509/02/2013

I certainly know things about Gillian that could send her trolls into a lather. But if the denizens of this fine thread want it to remain somewhat readable, I'll abstain from sharing // the thought of more Gillian Anderson cleaners makes me a bit ill TBH.

by Anonymousreply 18609/02/2013

R186 You don't know shit! Otherwise you would spill that tea all over the hypocritical blog. You gays are bigger fucking gossips than the fraus could ever be.

by Anonymousreply 18709/02/2013

One question about Gillian. Recently there were a couple of BI about her and David Duchovny, that they are in a relationship and went on a vacation together etc. After reading all the interesting gossip about her and many, many women I wonder why all these BI about her and DD? Is anything even remotely true? And her husbands or partners or whatever they were, were they real or? She's interesting but I don't get her.

by Anonymousreply 18809/02/2013

Fuck off, R187. She has said she is bi. That's not a rumor. And it was here on DL before she finally said it out loud for publication.

by Anonymousreply 18909/02/2013

R176 - Jon and Alfonso vacationing in Menorca. Notice no women in sight, just them and their dog.

by Anonymousreply 19009/02/2013

Bill O'Reiily likes to do it live.

by Anonymousreply 19109/02/2013

R16, Please tell me more about Ben Gazzara. He was sexy back in the day, with that deep, gravelly voice and hairy chest (although, his youthful looks dissipated rather prematurely). The kiss he plants on Paul Newman's lips in one of those Roddy McDowell home movies stirred my imagination.

by Anonymousreply 19209/02/2013

Alfonso Bassave and Jon make a hot couple. My god two of the most beautiful guys! Their sex must be heavenly.

by Anonymousreply 19309/02/2013

Re: discouraging the Gillian Anderson Trolls...

...Apparently not...

Take it outside, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 19509/02/2013

R187 is exactly the type of insane fans she attracts. Amazing stuff.

Many times Blind Items come from material that's leaked // leaked by publicists. Anderson has been working her image overtime the last year or so // and she has been sleeping around to get parts in the US. She slept with a female producer for Hannibal // she has always been an opportunistic bi, but she prefers women. Her relationship with Griffiths was either sexless the entire time or only for these last few years // she was sleeping with a long list of women in London that includes Thandie Newton, Elisha Donowa (model) and Emma Kennedy (writer). She has some professionals that work on image consulting now which is half the reason she came out last year // the other reason was that the tabloids were threatening to print stories from an ex. May have been knocked up with Duchovny's kid on set of X Files movie. Is an alcoholic.

Anyone up for some Moby gossip? No? Too bad.

Loves threesomes // with women and men. Bisexual. The only man to ever make Natalie Portman's sex life interesting // introduced her to threesomes with both men and women. Portman may have had access to Gwen Stefani's clit thanks to Moby.

And my last piece of gossip. Quite old. Gloria Allred is a former lover of... Cybill Shepherd. And possibly Jane Fonda.

by Anonymousreply 19609/03/2013

Any more gossip, R196?

by Anonymousreply 19709/03/2013

I gave Bill O'Rielly a Pittsbergh Plate Job. He likes to watch turds dropping out of teenage ass. He calls out "Time for breakfast!" as the fresh turds drop. A wonderful man, really.

by Anonymousreply 19809/03/2013

"I'm not gay and I don't cheat on my wife. But I DO get my cock sucked by my production assistant at least once a day. Since my production assistant is a man, you can't call that cheating. And it's only gay if you're the one sucking the dick. It's not the least bit gay to have your dick sucked by a fag. After all, every guy likes his pecker polished".

Bill O'Reilly, The O'Reilly Factor, June 2005

by Anonymousreply 19909/03/2013

I want to hear more about Jeremy Renner! He just had a baby with his supposed "gf" in March. he's being very hush hush about her and the baby though...know anything about that?

by Anonymousreply 20009/03/2013

A friend of mine told me that Jensen Ackles used to fuck/date Austin Peck 15 years ago on the set of "Days of Our Lives," that it was a widely spread rumour among DOOL fans at the time, and that they got so public that the producers told them to tone it down. The story went that Jensen dumped Austin when he made a bid for mainstream TV and movies and Austin completely lost his shit over it. I've tried Googling and haven't found any details about this, just a few passing allusions from years ago and more recent stories that Austin Peck has cheated on every gf/wife he's ever had. Anyone have any more information or gossip?

by Anonymousreply 20109/03/2013

R201 I remember the first time I've seen him (it was in Dawson's Creek) I thought that he seemed gay as hell. With all the gay rumors that he has had for years, there must be some truth to it.

by Anonymousreply 20209/03/2013

Marilyn Monroe wrote some "delicious" gossip to Jackie Kennedy when they were corresponding in the 50s. She confided that John Wayne had been busted in a public restroom but that it was covered up by everyone, including Hedda Hopper.

by Anonymousreply 20309/03/2013

R201 probably made up his story as he was typing!

by Anonymousreply 20409/03/2013

Was Jensen Ackles the young DOOL actor who was told to butch up his act or he would be replaced?

by Anonymousreply 20509/03/2013

r200 you are new to DL aren't you? There are 300 threads on this topic where it's discussed endlessly.

by Anonymousreply 20609/03/2013

R202, that's what I'd think, too, except there are no real stories linking him to anyone that I can recall or find.

Thanks for the non-insight, Tumblr fangurl @R204. For the record, I'm a lesbian, so I don't have a dog in this fight either way - just looking for gay gossip on, you know, a gay gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 20709/03/2013

Does anyone know of any first hand gossip that extremely handsome, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is gay or straight?

by Anonymousreply 20909/04/2013

I just love the Gillian Anderson gossip.

Gillian's like the queen of DL for her colourful sexploits.

by Anonymousreply 21009/04/2013

I am not female, r207, just a guy who does not think Jensen Ackles is gay.

by Anonymousreply 21109/04/2013

[R. 209] I just want to know if Joseph Gordon-Levitt is Asian?

He kinda looks it.

by Anonymousreply 21209/04/2013

R212, LOL! He does you are right! Does he have any Asian background I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 21309/04/2013

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is of European Jewish descent. No Asian background of any kind.

by Anonymousreply 21409/04/2013

r201, just Google Jensen Ackles Austin Peck. The articles and photos are still out there. This is old news...and just as tiresome as the Jensen and Jared speculation. Debated to death.

by Anonymousreply 21609/04/2013

Moby *allegedly* has a raging case of the Herp - wonder if those gals mentioned have it too..

Gillian Anderson is my new Hero(ine)

by Anonymousreply 21709/04/2013

JGL always looked like John Legend to me.

by Anonymousreply 21809/04/2013

Gillian Anderson slept with Megan Fox.

by Anonymousreply 21909/07/2013

The person who told the Jensen Ackles/Austin Peck story was clearly making it up, probably to substantiate the Jensen/Jared speculation. I watched Days while Peck and Ackles were on and they were nothing more than friendly colleagues. There were no rumours about them in the press at that time.

by Anonymousreply 22009/07/2013

Mary Kay Place is a big ol' lesbian. I'm surprised she's never talked about on here.

by Anonymousreply 22109/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 22209/07/2013

Bieber but it's obvious and has been for awhile that he's closeted and into opiates.

by Anonymousreply 22309/16/2013

R219 who hasn't?

by Anonymousreply 22409/16/2013

R83's list has Edward Albee listed as "late", he is old but nevertheless quite alive.

I also don't believe Matthew McConaughey and Hugh Jackman are straight.

by Anonymousreply 22509/16/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 22609/16/2013

The slash fan girls (see R222) are just as rabid as other fans, just that they are invested in the Supernaturals being gay. I wish some of that could be filtered out to see if there's anything to it (I doubt it). But likely it won't be known until the show's way over - whether people hang out together when they no longer have to.

by Anonymousreply 22709/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 22809/16/2013

The list @ R228 list Antonio Sabato Jr. as gay. Shouldn't he be listed as bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 22909/16/2013

Who has Antonio Sabato been fucking? I've only seen him with women.

Bieber is gay? OMG throw him back into the closet literally!

R219 GA fucked Megan Fox? Yuck. Megan Fox is a dunderhead. The Thandie Newton rumors make GA look better. at least Thandie has a brain.....

by Anonymousreply 23009/16/2013

Ian Halperin is completely unreliable.

by Anonymousreply 23109/16/2013

That list is bullshit

by Anonymousreply 23209/16/2013

Any info or stories on Lee Majors? What is he into?

by Anonymousreply 23309/18/2013

Fisting R233

by Anonymousreply 23409/18/2013

The only stories on Lee Majors are stories nothng concrete..

by Anonymousreply 23609/18/2013

Mary Kay Place is gay? Love her!

by Anonymousreply 23709/18/2013

R235, Still so many put out and get nowhere. So what's the dif between those that actually get the roles?

by Anonymousreply 23809/18/2013

Not necessarily, R227.

The latest is that the J's are going into business together.

A winery if what Jared said was truthful.

by Anonymousreply 23909/18/2013

actress who was the lead on Ed and is on Modern Family had an affair with a lesbian AD on Ed before she got married.

by Anonymousreply 24009/18/2013

Julie Bowen r240

by Anonymousreply 24109/18/2013

Ok...yes, that's her name. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 24209/18/2013

r234, is LM the fister or fistee?

by Anonymousreply 24309/19/2013

Ian's list looks pretty good to me... which ones don't you agree with?

by Anonymousreply 24509/19/2013

[quote]Any info or stories on Lee Majors? What is he into?

Fell in love with a teenage boy he saw in a local theater production. Kept him in style for years. The boy said Majors had a kinky fantasy about a drowning boy. The kid had to pretend he had succumbed, just lie there, and Lee Majors would give him the kiss of life. When he married Farrah, they all knew about each other. Lee was not upset when the most beautiful girl in the world decided to leave him for Ryan O'Neal. Then the kid started doing too much cocaine (isn't that always what happens), and the household help started talking to the tabs (though I don't remember anything printed) and Majors ended it. The boy then took all the cars in the garage, sent them down the long uphill driveway in neutral, where they all crashed into the front gate. He was quite the drama queen. Lived in my building for a while. The type who drove a Lemon-yellow Corvette and wore shorts with knee socks in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 24609/19/2013

Ewan McGregor is bi and has an open marriage.

by Anonymousreply 24709/19/2013

Bi actors:

by Anonymousreply 24809/19/2013

Mmmm Ewan McGregor -- you come over and sit next to ME!

by Anonymousreply 24909/19/2013

Tony Dow was on there... where's my time machine, dammit?

Starbuck and Apollo from the original Battlestar Galactica - does that mean that they were an item at one point?

by Anonymousreply 25009/19/2013

These lists are always all bullshit, but it's fun to dream.

by Anonymousreply 25209/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 25309/19/2013

Baryshnikov hasn't had gay rumors either.

Does anybody have any stories about Vincent Price?

by Anonymousreply 25409/19/2013

When Baryshnikov first came to the west he used a few people to get here and to get him through his first year. Men and women were inn love with him. He broke some hearts, for sure. A friend of mine, who was famous male model of the time, got him a full wardrobe - lots of his own clothes. That seemed odd to me; Baryshnikov wearing this guys clothes. I wondered if there was something more going on. I think my friend was in love with him, who knows what went on, maybe nothing except friendship.

by Anonymousreply 25509/19/2013

Lee Majors was also "kept" by Rock Hudson when he was younger

by Anonymousreply 25609/19/2013

That Stuff about LM is quoted from the book Both Sides Of The Rainbow. No prove that's him. Sorry still not convinced... I agree he was a kept boy by Rock Hudson tho.

by Anonymousreply 25709/20/2013

Was John Wayne Gay

by Anonymousreply 25809/21/2013

Any goss on Jude Law? His pretty ass has gotta love man meat, at least part time.

by Anonymousreply 25909/21/2013

R148 More like Hollywood is full of slutty gay for pay men and bonafide gay men, who will readily sell their soul and feign heterosexuality for even a modicum of fame.

by Anonymousreply 26009/21/2013

R254, I found this in an old thread about Tallulah Bankhead. Considering it's a Tallu story, it could be apocryphal, but ...

[quote]Tallulah once allowed Vincent Price to give her sleeping husband a blowjob while she stood and watched.

[quote]When her husband, the well endowed actor John Emery, began to wake, Tallulah shouted, "Let him finish, dahling! I almost got lockjaw sucking you last night!"

by Anonymousreply 26109/21/2013

Rock Hudson "discovered" Lee Majors, back when Majors was playing college football. He brought him to Hollywood, dyed his hair blond, and got him the job on "Big Valley". They also lived together as lovers during that period. Majors never ever discussed it, and didn't go to Hudson's funeral

by Anonymousreply 26209/21/2013

I can see a straight guy whoring himself out to a guy in exchange for fame and fortune as a hollywood celebrity.

I know, I know... cue the 'If he's ever sucked a dick even once he's at least bi' trolls... Ugh.

An otherwise straight male, when horny enough, can get it up in a situation with a guy. Especially if the straight male is younger, they get hard at the drop of a hat anyway.

by Anonymousreply 26309/21/2013

Think most celebs are just gay for pay.

by Anonymousreply 26409/21/2013

If someone offered you a million dollar starring role in a hollywood blockbuster, would you eat a pussy? I would.

by Anonymousreply 26509/21/2013

"If someone offered you a million dollar starring role in a hollywood blockbuster, would you eat a pussy?"

It doesn't really work that one gives you the lead in a huge blockbuster just for sleeping with them. They might give you a small supporting role, though.

by Anonymousreply 26609/21/2013

I would. Easy money. Were only human after all.

by Anonymousreply 26709/21/2013

Jude Law was one of Ewan's lovers. Ewan also slept with Christian Bale and Nicole Kidman.

by Anonymousreply 26809/21/2013

Does anyone know when Jude allegedly hooked up with Sam Mendes?

by Anonymousreply 26909/21/2013

Yeah, but you hear about Chris Hemsworth sucking dick to becoming Thor, and of course some people say it's just to get a role and others say it makes him bi or gay. I'm just saying that I fall in the camp that believes that a straight guy will do something like that to further their career if needed, particularly at that level of the game.

by Anonymousreply 27009/21/2013

I'm sure it's not just Hollywood. It's politics in DC, it's sports teams, it's corporations, everywhere. It's not even necessarily sexual for the person demanding it, it's a demonstration of power over the person that you are demanding it from. It can be consensual. It's also, though, sometimes more akin to rape.

by Anonymousreply 27109/21/2013

R271, you sound like Muammar Gaddafi

by Anonymousreply 27209/21/2013

R272... Whu... What??

by Anonymousreply 27309/21/2013

So, it seems like everyone in Hollywood has been rumored to be gay in this thread. Are there any actors who are 100% straight?

by Anonymousreply 27409/21/2013

r273, Gaddafi used to fuck men and women who worked for him just to show them who was the boss

by Anonymousreply 27509/21/2013

Oh... no I read an article earlier about a drill sergeant that raped men in his unit... that's what I was remembering when I wrote that post.

by Anonymousreply 27609/21/2013

Are there any actors who are 100% straight?

William Shatner.

by Anonymousreply 27709/21/2013

Shatner's wife hinted one time that he might be at least bi. He drowned that bitch in the pool.

by Anonymousreply 27809/21/2013

Never heard about Shatner being bi. Heard some gossip about the wifes death. Maybe there`s no one in Hollywood straight.

by Anonymousreply 27909/21/2013

I have heard that Shatner is tri-sexual whatever that means.

by Anonymousreply 28009/21/2013

I have read Shatner is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 28109/21/2013

Henry Cavill?

by Anonymousreply 28209/21/2013

Someone here once posted that they met George Takei in a gay bar (this was before he publically came out) and George would refer to Shatner as "That queen Bill Shatner"

Didn't Shatner refuse to come to Takei's wedding? Hmmmm.....

by Anonymousreply 28309/21/2013

Didn`t Shatner hate gays?

by Anonymousreply 28409/22/2013

I have heard that Shatner is tri-sexual whatever that means.

A person who has absolutely no sexual preference and readily partakes in all forms of sexual perversion. The "tri" of course is the fact that a trisexual's attraction (although gender blind) ranges from human, animal, or inanimate object. Live, dead, or grotesquely disfigured/unattractive --it doesn't matter in the eyes of a trisexual. They have an "If it feels good --do it" philosophy when it comes to fulfilling their sexual needs

by Anonymousreply 28509/22/2013

I met Shatner a couple of times. My partner used to be close to his daughter. I got absolutely no gay vibes from him and I have never heard any rumors about him being bi. There are lots of stories about other things, not that. I would have heard something if there was anything. Where did the trisexual rumor start?

by Anonymousreply 28609/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 28709/22/2013

Tri sexual: would try sex with anyone or anything

by Anonymousreply 28809/22/2013

Any stories on Jim Hutton or Jacques D'Amboise, 2 of those mentioned at R248's link? I've read a lot of Hollywood gossip, but I've never heard about those 2 being gay/bi.

by Anonymousreply 28909/25/2013

R285 It takes one person to make something up and let it fly. The rumors break down a bit when someone like you who knew his child comes in.In addition you've met him.

Takei calling Shatner a queen doesn't prove a damn thing. They never got along supposedly. So why would Shatner show up at Takei's wedding for?

by Anonymousreply 29009/25/2013

"The rumors break down a bit when someone like you who knew his child comes in.In addition you've met him"

People can lie and say they've met a celebrity when they haven't. Rumors always swirl around people in the public eye and sometimes those rumors will contradict each other. Some people will claim "I know so-and-so and he's totally straight" while others will claim "I know so-and-so and he's a huge queen." Absent any kind of definitive proof either way it's hard to say what's true and what isn't. It just comes down to what you choose to believe.

by Anonymousreply 29109/25/2013

[quote]So why would Shatner show up at Takei's wedding for?[/quote]

Walter Koenig, Leonard Nimoy and Nichelle Nichols all attended the wedding. Shatner did not.

Shatner says he was not invited....Takei says he was.

by Anonymousreply 29209/25/2013

I once read that a member of Iggy Pop's band The Stooges said that Shatner was giving him the come-hither gaze at a party. He said he was a huge Star Trek fan at the time and couldn't believe Shatner was coming on to him.

by Anonymousreply 29309/25/2013

Bebe Neuwirth, mentioned earlier, had an affair with Whoopi Goldberg during filming of THE ASSOCIATE. Casting couch.

by Anonymousreply 29409/25/2013

Shatner is Shatner. I've met George Takei and seen him speak a few times, and he is a very nice, intelligent man, but mention Shatner and he will bristle and barely contain his anger/bitterness. He will be polite, but it'll be a visible struggle. He may have a right to those feelings, but whatever happened between them obviously runs really deep.

[quote]My partner used to be close to his daughter.

Is it the one married to Joel Gretsch? I'm such a fan of his.

An ex girlfriend of mine claims to have dated a woman who dated Kelly Clarkson. I know, bears shit in the woods, too.

by Anonymousreply 29509/25/2013

Any gossip about musicans? .

by Anonymousreply 29609/25/2013

Neuwirth was also a beard for dear Kevin Spacey. What more needs to be said?

I love this clip for The Associate: Neuwirth walks in wearing a thong, Whoopie stares right at her ass.

by Anonymousreply 29709/26/2013

From the now MIA Groupies site:

Openly homosexual: Elton John, George Michael, Boy George, Little Richard, Michael Stipe (R.E.M.), Melissa Etheridge, Luther Vandross, k.d. lang, Andy Bell (Erasure), Rob Halford (ex-Judas Priest singer), Tracy Chapman, the Pet Shop Boys, Joan Jett, Stephen Gately (Boyzone), Bob Mould (formerly of Husker Du), Roddy Bottum (formerly of Faith No More, now in Imperial Teen), Rufus Wainright.

Openly bisexual: David Bowie (who claims he's "straight" now), Madonna, Mick Jagger, Lou Reed (another one who claims he's "straight" now), Iggy Pop, Freddie Mercury, Marilyn Manson, Janis Joplin, Pete Townshend, Sinead O'Connor, Kirk Hammett (Metallica), Dave Navarro (ex-guitarist for Jane's Addiction and the Red Hot Chili Peppers), Perry Farrell, Scott Weiland (Stone Temple Pilots), Marianne Faithfull, Meshell N'degeocello, Sid Vicious, Marc Bolan (T. Rex), Ani DiFranco, Sophie B. Hawkins, Janis Ian.

We wonder about these people or why don't they just admit it: Michael Jackson, Ricky Martin, Whitney Houston, Paul Stanley (Kiss), Gary Cherone (former lead singer of Van Halen and Extreme), Queen Latifah, Dolly Parton, Janet Jackson, Morrissey, Stevie Nicks, Sisqo (Dru Hill), Robbie Williams, Gavin Rossdale (Bush), Ty Herndon, Missy Elliott, Ronnie James Dio, Darren Hayes (Savage Garden), Da Brat, Olivia Newton-John, Sean "Puffy" Combs, Gwen Stefani (No Doubt), Jonathan Davis (Korn), Mark McGrath (Sugar Ray), Wynonna Judd, Mel C (Spice Girls), Geri Halliwell (Spice Girls), Phil Anselmo (Pantera), David Lee Roth, Lance Bass ('N Sync), Enrique Iglesias.

by Anonymousreply 29809/27/2013

Some filthy Stevie nicks gossip from the same site:

A friend says...

A friend of a friend of mine related this story to me. This girl (who told it) was working as a maid at a hotel in 1983. Stevie Nicks was staying there. At any rate, she went in unannounced once (to clean, I assume) to discover Stevie naked (or mostly so) with several women in a lesbian orgy!! (Lesbian words!) She did not say how many women were with her...other than "several" which I take to mean more than 2. Maybe it was 3, or 4, or 6...I have no idea. She left rather quickly with an apology (the maid relating the story, that is).

Anonymous says...

One of my friends who was a groupie really liked Stevie Nicks as a singer. Well she got passes and went backstage. She was a very pretty girl and when Stevie seen her, she took her in her dressing room. My friend said that they did a few lines of coke. Then Stevie grabbed her and gave her a big hug and started to French kiss her. My friend didn't know what to do! Stevie asked her back to her hotel room. My friend said she didn't go but we never believed her. My friend was bi and into free love, as she put it!

Gypsy Queen says...

Years ago during Stevie's Belladonna tour I met her backstage through a friend who worked at the arena she played. She was very flirtatious and even though I consider myself to be "straight" I didn't mind at all when she gave me the sweetest-tasting kiss of my life!

by Anonymousreply 29909/27/2013

Noel Fisher on "Shameless" is definitely gay - according to Chicago friends, he's a staple at gay clubs there when he's in town filming - and used to be somewhat out, talking about how much he identified with his previous two gay roles and things like that, but lately he's been trying to halfway beard on Twitter. Girl, please.

by Anonymousreply 30109/27/2013

Is it true that Michael Stipe and Morrissey were a couple in the 80s?

by Anonymousreply 30209/27/2013

R300 Got any recent names that Lauren has been with?

by Anonymousreply 30310/01/2013

More about Phil Anselmo...please?

by Anonymousreply 30410/01/2013

[301] Is that the guy with the long hair, slob guy?

by Anonymousreply 30510/04/2013

Robert Pattinson

by Anonymousreply 30610/04/2013

Amazing how accurate source of r298 were.

by Anonymousreply 30710/07/2013

is democrat, Luis Vicente Gutiérrez gay? I am aware he is married and he has two children ,but I get this vibe he is gay. He sort of hot too.

by Anonymousreply 30810/08/2013

I started to watch criminal minds and I can't take my eyes off of the two major hotties on the show, Shemar Moore and Thomas Gibson. Are these two guys bisexual? gay? straight? I know that Thomas Gibson is married and has three kids but I know that doesn't mean anything.

by Anonymousreply 30910/09/2013

R223 - in that photo Bieber is totally leaning into the guy next to him. If he is gay and closeted that would explain alot.

by Anonymousreply 31010/13/2013

R310, him being gay wouldn't explain anything. Or do you mean that gays are entitled little teen-brats who act like assholes while hiding behind their friends' (or like in Bieber's case bodyguards') backs? The talk of Bieber being gay smells a lot like homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 31110/16/2013

R305, no Noel Fisher is not the "slob" guy. He's the American guy who fucks Cameron (or vice versa) in the convenience store.

by Anonymousreply 31210/16/2013

R312 thanks for that.. I`ve only watched it a couple of times. I think its quite good.

by Anonymousreply 31310/16/2013

Interesting R301, I always thought he did a great job with his gay role on "Shameless". Nice to hear he is actually gay in real life.

by Anonymousreply 31410/16/2013

Wish he and Cameron Monaghan would get nude at least once per episode.

by Anonymousreply 31510/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 31610/18/2013

I'm just going to keep asking about the gayest straight woman in the world, Lucy Lawless, until someone invents some salacious gossip to humor me.

Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 31710/22/2013

JDL supposedly had an affair with Micheal Pitt, who according to everyone, is not gay.

by Anonymousreply 31810/22/2013

[quote]JDL supposedly had an affair with Micheal Pitt, who according to everyone, is not gay.

I bet AIPAC got sooooooooo jealous that JDL got themselves a hot shiksa like Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 31910/22/2013

Who the fuck is "JDL"?

by Anonymousreply 32010/22/2013

R309, Shemar Moore got caught by paps nekkid on a gay beach. He claimed he hadn't realized it was a gay scene...

by Anonymousreply 32210/22/2013

How about Josh Radnor on HIMYM?

by Anonymousreply 32310/22/2013

Cloony is bisexual.

Wahlberg is gay and closeted.

Selleck gay or even bi.

by Anonymousreply 32410/23/2013

R298's list is old because Ricky Martin has been out for years.

by Anonymousreply 32510/23/2013

I know Selleck is definitely at least straight because he kept hitting on my roommate's girlfriend during the filming of KILLERS.

by Anonymousreply 32610/23/2013

Selleck is NOTHING like straight, so stop with the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 32710/23/2013

Will the lesbians stop trying to make this a Lauren dog face Holly thread?

by Anonymousreply 32810/23/2013

How about Maura Tierney? I like her. And Julianna Margulies?

by Anonymousreply 32910/27/2013

R328 Stay mad, boo.

by Anonymousreply 33010/27/2013

[quote]JDL supposedly had an affair with Micheal Pitt, who according to everyone, is not gay.

Yeah this was gossip started by Lainey, who knows, could be true. And the gossip about Michael Pitt I've heard has always been that he is bisexual so that part of it doesn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 33110/27/2013

How I wish there were any RL lesbian rumors about Lucy Lawless. She's gorgeous and wonderful to her lesbian fanbase.

R305, Noel Fisher is the actor who plays the beleaguered and closeted thug Mickey Milkovich on Shameless, the one with the redhaired twink boyfriend. He's a very, very good actor and has done a lot with very little screen time.

I heard rumors from industry friends at the time about Michael Pitt possibly having a fling with Tim Roth, who was vocally out as bisexual on his Twitter before he deleted it, while they were filming "Funny Games." They spent all their downtime out drinking together, anyway, despite a 20+ year age difference.

by Anonymousreply 33210/27/2013

A musician friend of mine worked with Barry Mannilow for a few years in the 80's & had some hilarious stories to tell. Mandy's definitely one of the girls but I'm sure no one here needs a musician friend to tell them that.

by Anonymousreply 33310/27/2013

r333 Tell us some of the stories. Juicy ones.

by Anonymousreply 33410/27/2013

I find the posts on here from years back about Ed O' Neill and that now famous-but-wasn't-then Australian golfer very beleivable. I also believe that story someone posted about Jeremy Piven being ecstatic in an all male threeway.

by Anonymousreply 33510/27/2013

R334 , I can't remember all of them. A few that stick out are my friend's first encounter with Manilow. He said he was taken backstage before a rehearsal by the musical director, only to find "Mandy" in pink electric rollers & bathrobe stomping his fuzzy slippers & shrieking insults at an incompetent member of his staff. LOL. "Mandy" also enjoyed frequent jam sessions with his musicians where the champagne & spirits flowed freely. Occasionally for these gatherings he'd have his female backup trio "Lady Flash" make him up in full regalia (wigs, lipstick, rouge, etc). He's definitely a close Friend Of Dorothy!

by Anonymousreply 33610/27/2013

whoopi goldberg drooled all over bebe on that set and couldn't stop talking about her body to the press-

NEW YORK -- Rehearsing her first romantic movie scene as a man, actress Whoopi Goldberg couldn't help but cheer for her lingerie-clad seductress, Bebe Neuwirth.

"There are maybe 12 women, one every hundred years or so, born with that kind of body," Goldberg states admiringly of her curvy co-star in The Associate, "So when Bebe dropped her clothes, I was like, `Yeah! All right!'"

bebe also dated george stephanopoulos when they were both under a mountain of gay rumors in the '90s. it just made them look gayer.

is he reformed or deeply closeted? there were stories about his taste for good old boys in the clinton years.

by Anonymousreply 33711/08/2013

R332 LL is straight. She's dedicated to her husband and kids as well. She's been great to her loyal lesbian fanbase and has openly embraced them. If she were bi, she would have no problem saying she liked both guys and girls. She's kind of like a female version of a lesbro.

Someone mentioned She-Mar? He's such a pretty thing. I wish I knew exactly what his game was(gay or bi)however the gay beach pictures made people go hmmm.....

Ed O Neill gay? It's not that I don't believe he might be gay or bi but I find the prospect so untantalizing.

by Anonymousreply 33811/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 33901/31/2014

by Anonymousreply 34002/09/2014

by Anonymousreply 34102/15/2014

I would have sworn Kristen Stewart's the family prior the director scandal.

Perhaps the most interesting of them all could be Jessica Chastain. Info on her is close to nothing. European boyfriend sounds a bit fake though so she could be hiding something (although i'm not implying gayness).

by Anonymousreply 34202/15/2014

any more goss?

by Anonymousreply 34302/17/2014

Jessica Chastain used to be too touchy feely with her "BFF" until her publicist told her to cut that shit out. It's hilarious, the first time I saw JC at any event, and she brought her best friend with her. The second they start to get close to each other the publicist swoops in like a hawk. I don't really bother to pay much attention to her anymore though. She does seem gay, although her bff is textbook bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 34402/17/2014

Her bff is engaged to be married and they were seen together at events before JC had boyfriend. How the hell she seems gay?

I also think Timberlake/Beil marriage is at least odd. In best case they are bi.

People swear Maria Sharapova is gay gay gay but deep in the closet. It makes her beeing Sochi games ambassador sad.

by Anonymousreply 34502/18/2014

Chastain doesn't seem like a lesbian. All the girls at Lezzie Chat claim she pings etc so on. I don't see it at all.It's wishful thinking on her part.

Sharapova is such a phony cunt. She acts straight for her endorsements BUT whatever happened to her ex, Camilla Belle? They were together one week then the next week Sharpie was being courted by the very gay,Charlie Ebersol.

by Anonymousreply 34602/18/2014

[quote]People swear Maria Sharapova is gay gay gay but deep in the closet

She's [bold]RUSSIAN![/bold] Hello?!

Being gay is not an option.

by Anonymousreply 34702/18/2014

by Anonymousreply 34802/18/2014

Just for the record [R344}, what is "textbook bisexual"?

by Anonymousreply 34902/18/2014

Sharapova doesn't live in Russia so that's not much of an excuse. I understand she doesn't want to lose endorsments and perhaps Russian support whatever that means but if she's gay, supporting Sochi games is such a sad, sad thing. I don't think she even addressed the issue in the interviews. And there is pretty good chance she really is gay.

Chastain doesn't ping for me either but then again I'm not very reliable at those things. I think they put her in "gay" group because she was well into her 30s and had no boyfriends and was always with her best friend so people strated to talk since there were no other info on her. Then she got herself that Italian dude and when pictured together, it always looks somehow odd. And with both of them having busy lives and living on different continents, people assumed there is something she's hiding.

I don't know why but Charlize Theron always seemed at leat bi to me.

by Anonymousreply 35002/19/2014

Sharapova doesn't have a choice. In her country you can get killed for being gay, that's a whole other issue than what westerners experience as anti-gay bullying. And maybe she doesn't live there anymore, but her family does, and she may be protecting them as well as herself.

These games are a disgrace, but they're hardly the first to be.

by Anonymousreply 35102/19/2014

by Anonymousreply 35202/19/2014

Come on 351, would anyone really hurt her family there because she's gay? I think it's more of a shame for her because her family probably has the same attitude towards gays as the rest of the country. And I think her mom and dad live in US as well...

It sucks being gay at those Olympics. It sucks even harder for her. If she ever comes out she will be asked what was going thru her head back at the Olympics.

by Anonymousreply 35302/19/2014

no idea about Daniel Craig, but his wife, Rachel Weisz, is bi. I have heard from a person who studied in Cambridge university that she had relationships with women and men when she was a student there, and she did not make any attempt to hide her bisexuality.

I have heard from someone who worked in London as a journalist for a while that the singer Robbie Williams is gay and self-hating. Which explains why he does not come out.

by Anonymousreply 35402/19/2014

I do not believe Kristen "talentless" Stewart is gay or even bi. Why is her name coming up?

by Anonymousreply 35502/19/2014

I heard Ed O'Neill is gay from a friend related to a Married With Children cast member.

NO MA'AM indeed!

by Anonymousreply 35602/19/2014

Anything on Favid Faustino, r356?

by Anonymousreply 35702/19/2014

by Anonymousreply 35802/19/2014

Faustino is a straight douche

by Anonymousreply 35902/19/2014

R354, I am not surprised at all about Robbie Williams. That is exactly how he comes across. Always has. Throw in a little bi-leaning for good measure, but definitely not straight or conventional.

by Anonymousreply 36002/19/2014

A couple (well, more than a couple, more like a few) I know frm working around sets (tv and film) eons in the past -

Carol Burnett/Suzanne Somers had an intense affair...Somers also slept with other lickers in Burnett's inner circle.

Burnett/Julie Andrews. But everyone knows this.

Worked a couple with Vincent Price. Wonderful man. Would hit on 20-somethings all day and all hit it all night.

Pat O'Brien is gay. Don't know if anyone cares.

A close friend told me that Debbie Reynolds had an affair with Doris Day. Can't confirm from any firsthand knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 36102/20/2014

Pat O'Brien...the guy who got busted leaving a very nasty voicemail for a WOMAN on how he wanted to F her with his wife in a three gay? Umm okay.

by Anonymousreply 36202/20/2014

R361 Exactly what other "lickers" did SS sleep with in Carol's circle? Don't tell me Mary Poppins popped her cherry.....

by Anonymousreply 36302/20/2014

I saw him with a young jock type at CBS Studios in the '80s more than once. Everyone around at the time seemed to know that he was banging him.

Bi? I assumed gay and comfortably bearded in a sexless marriage. My bad if that's untrue.

by Anonymousreply 36402/20/2014

R351 R353 and all the other Maria apologists, you are missing the point. sharpie has lived in the US since the age of 7. Most people who immigrated at that age would call themselves Americans at this point. Maria chooses to play the Russian card.However she is so Americanized that the Russian part doesn't really matter. She probably doesn't give a shit about Russia, she only gives a shit about losing her endorsements. Unfortunately they would dry up the day after she announces that she's a lesbian. In the end, sharpie comes across as a money grubbing phony more than anything else.

Robbie Williams married Ayda Fields who seems like the biggest fag hag of all time. She comes across as a drag queen.The type of drag queen that looks so mannish he/she/it is not fooling anybody. Even worse she reminds me of Maria Menounos but an even more annoying version!

by Anonymousreply 36502/20/2014

by Anonymousreply 36602/20/2014

Pat Obrien always pinged. I was shocked when all that came out about him and the woman.

I also want to know who is in CB's inner circle, please.

by Anonymousreply 36702/20/2014

R347, Sharapova is Belarussian, not Russian.

by Anonymousreply 36802/20/2014

Some very old theatre friends insist Jonathan Rhys Meyers would fuck anything for his career, and did. Also claimed, though based just on rumours, that Sarah Brightman had affair with female dancer in 1980s and it it basically lead to her divorce from Andrew Lloyd-Webber.

by Anonymousreply 36902/20/2014

[quote]Sharapova is Belarussian, not Russian.

Her parents are from Belarus, but she was born in Russia.

by Anonymousreply 37002/20/2014

Missy Elliot

by Anonymousreply 37102/20/2014

by Anonymousreply 37202/20/2014

Carrie Brownstein had a porn career in the early part of the last decade parallel to her music career. She seduced a couple dozen women under the name Toni Freeland. Ironically enough this all took place around Portland.

by Anonymousreply 37303/04/2014

R373 WHAT?!?

by Anonymousreply 37403/04/2014

Sharapova is Russian, lived in Sochi, but her family has lived in the US for years.

She had a serious relationship with Dick Ebersol's son, Charlie, who is smoking hot. It was the real deal. And yes, I have a connection and was witness to it. She likes dick, so if she also likes the ladies, then she's Bi.

by Anonymousreply 37503/04/2014

That is NOT Carrie Brownstein in R373's link. Fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 37603/04/2014

R364 who are you writing about?

by Anonymousreply 37703/04/2014

do NOT click on that r373 link at work. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 37803/04/2014

r378 most of us are smart enough to see that it says "kink" in the URL, and draw the conclusion that it's not work safe.

by Anonymousreply 37903/04/2014

R375 You were witness to what? Them fucking? Her friendship dissipated with Camilla Belle then she mysteriously ends up with Charlie soon thereafter. They were hardly seen together as well.Charlie sightings with Maria were very scant. In addition, Charlie pings. He seems very gay even gayer than Maria.

by Anonymousreply 38003/04/2014

Carrie Brownstein in the early 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 38203/05/2014

"Toni" from the same period.

by Anonymousreply 38303/05/2014

Probably means gay bareback porn or fisting R385?

by Anonymousreply 38603/06/2014

r382-384, if that really is Carrie Brownstein, she has much better tits than I imagined.

by Anonymousreply 38703/07/2014

(And way worse taste in interiors.)

by Anonymousreply 38803/07/2014

Okay, I just got done watching BAD TEACHER with Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz,

I only realized halfway through the movie, "Oh my god, they were together for three years! They're cool doing this movie together? Is Jessica Biel cool with them working together?" On the other hand, their characters don't really get together in the end.

Cameron Diaz does not seem like the bearding type. What would she have to gain from that? On the other hand, if Justin Timberlake really is gay, it would help explain how cool they were together in that movie.

by Anonymousreply 38903/07/2014

Val Kilmer=bisexual but tends to prefer men or did in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 39003/07/2014

Cameron Diaz has a long career as beard.

by Anonymousreply 39103/07/2014

R391, I was thinking about this the other day...she has allegedly dated Justin, Jared Leto, and Matt Dillon, all of whom have had gay rumors (at least on DL). Somehow it got reported in the press that she also "dated" director Sam Mendes, but Kate Winslet (when she was married to him) said that wasn't true. I always wondered how that rumor got started - did the tabs just make it up or was it "leaked" to them by Cameron or Sam's people?

by Anonymousreply 39203/07/2014

Cameron Diaz loves druggy bi boys and especially those that are slightly crazy and have 'issues'. She seems to have insecurities about sex and her body (apparently she got abused during her modeling days) and would prefer to get high and messy with a cute boy then fuck him.

Dillon has always quietly identified as bi but has only been with dudes for many years now. Leto is 'flexible'. No idea about Justin but probably same deal.

by Anonymousreply 39303/07/2014

[R393] Well then she probably hooked-up with Reeves when they were making that Minnesota movie.....If Keanu isn't a "messy bi-boy with issues" I don't know who is. :)

by Anonymousreply 39403/07/2014

bump because i'm bored and want some gossip

by Anonymousreply 39506/21/2014

by Anonymousreply 39609/07/2014

[quote] Bebe Neuwirth - bi; convinced she can seduce anyone; likes 40-something women with money; slept with Shalom Harlow a decade or so ago; a couple of my bf's buddies insist she got a couple roles because she was a fuckbuddy of Kate Hudson; killer body

This is one of the stupidest thing I've heard in days. That veteran Bebe Neuwirth got jobs through Kate Hudson?

I want some of that acid, OP, so I can escape reality.

by Anonymousreply 39709/07/2014

These were some of my favourite threads; keep them coming bitches.

by Anonymousreply 39809/07/2014

Jared Leto.

'Alexis Arquette says he/she had sex with Jared Leto while presenting as a male'

by Anonymousreply 39909/07/2014

Gillian Anderson used to come into a coffee house I worked at. This was before she was famous but she WANTED EVERYONE (if you quote Gillian in text it should always be ALL CAPS, that's how she talked) to know her name and how important she was. She wasn't going to be important - like 2/3 of LA - no, she WAS important. Insufferable. She would come in with her girlfriend who was much prettier btw. I think her name was Marie. That's always the way. The loud obnoxious bitch is the one you remember. Anderson looked like a homophobe's nightmare of a lesbian. A Westboro Baptist member wouldn't be able to look at her and say with a straight face that people aren't born gay that's how much of a dyke cliché she was. She'd come in and self consciously drop theater names she thought we should care about. A couple times she tried to be seductive with producer types, pretending she didn't look like every man's ugly-sister-in-her-lesbian-phase. She got barely a glance. Other times she'd complain LOUDLY to her friend about all the casting directors that wanted to fuck her. Yeah right, she would have fucked a producer's dog if it would have gotten her work. Her orders were only made right maybe one out of every ten times according to her. Always sending stuff back, always complaning, always borderline abusive. Wore pants all the time. Fat legs, huge ass. Her girlfriend was pretty. Nice body according to my (straight) co worker, nice face. A bit mousy. Could tell she thought she was hot shit too but she was blessedly quiet unlike Gillian. A few guys gave the girlfriend a look, but they always looked like they had frostbite on their balls when they looked too closely at Gillian. Death glare and dyke face are a deadly combo for straight men. One guy stared a little too long at the girlfriend's ass, Gillian saw this and it was on. We thought it was going to be a scream fest but it became another kind of dyke drama. Gillian says "that fucker was staring at your ass," then pulled her over and they started going at it right at the table. Gillian always seemed to think she was doing unique shocking things when she was around us, always putting on a show. She should have been banned but I knew if I tried it she'd bring hell down on the place. Hell. Another incident I remember is my co worker, good looking jock, serves her order and she leans over and whispers thanks in a breathy stage attempt at Marilyn. He walks over to me, eyes bugging, like he saw a relative in a compromising position. "She has pussy breath! Her breath smells like pussy." We had a laugh over that for weeks. When she'd come in one or both of us would make little licking gestures while she ordered, trying to keep a straight face. She looked like she wanted to murder us but she almost always looked that way so she could have been clueless. What an utter bitch. I've provided a photo to give an idea of her beauty.

by Anonymousreply 40009/18/2014

That is hilarious! I remember in an interview she said she was punk rock before she got the role of Scully. Was that a lie as well? Did she femme it up before she got the role of Scully or did she do it specifically for the role?

by Anonymousreply 40109/18/2014

I agree with r9. This 2014, with cellphones and social media, who the hell forgets to lock the door when having forbidden secret romps?

by Anonymousreply 40209/18/2014

So, Jared Leto fucks Alexis Arquette, and then subsequently presents his/her sister Patricia Arquette with the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress?

How irresistible!!

by Anonymousreply 40309/18/2014

Is it possible Charlie Hunnam is bisexual? He says he is straight and monogamous. Has a long time girlfriend and seems indifferent to women around him.That was a sweet kiss with Walton Goggins.

by Anonymousreply 40409/18/2014

Julianne Hough outed Jonathan Bennett. Then again.. we all knew already because he used to date Matt Dallas who came out as gay last year.

by Anonymousreply 40509/18/2014

Closet Case Kirsten Dunst recently said she has baby fever. She feels the need to produce spawn soon. Run Garrett Run!!

by Anonymousreply 40609/18/2014

Cameron Diaz said she slept with a famous actress. Didn't say who it was.

by Anonymousreply 40709/18/2014

r400 - thank you. That is w/out a doubt the best thing I'll read this week.

by Anonymousreply 40809/18/2014

She was probably talking about Drew Barrymore, R407. It's not a secret they were sleeping together.

by Anonymousreply 40909/19/2014

LOL r400.

by Anonymousreply 41009/19/2014

R409, she specifically said it wasn't Drew

by Anonymousreply 41109/19/2014

by Anonymousreply 41209/20/2014

I'm so confused- I thought Jonathan Bennett came out ages ago and that it was on the record. There is no way this was unconfirmed. I am reading that Backlot article and it seems like I'm in a timewarp.

by Anonymousreply 41309/22/2014

by Anonymousreply 41409/22/2014

I don't think Jonathan Bennett ever made a coming out announcement, but the people he follows on Twitter, such as Steve Grand or Benjamin Godfre or Ben Hobson or Bo Roberts, make it obvious to any gay guys who know who these guys are that he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 41509/23/2014

I just needed a break from winey songs.

by Anonymousreply 41609/23/2014

by Anonymousreply 41710/09/2014

R400 you sound a bit homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 41810/09/2014

Kristen Stewart. Her gf is a friend of a friend.

by Anonymousreply 41910/09/2014

A bit? R418 sounds like one of those bitchy sorority girls who makes fun of anyone who they have decided isn't straight enough, pretty enough or popular enough to breathe the same oxygen she does.

I can't imagine why any self-respecting gay person would cheer her on for making gross noises at a lesbian. You know that cunt didn't do the same thing to straight customers who were assholes.

by Anonymousreply 42010/09/2014

Kristen Stewart is definitely not straight

by Anonymousreply 42110/09/2014

So Nicholas Hoult is going to be Kristen's mew PR 'boyfriend'?

by Anonymousreply 42210/09/2014

[quote]I do not believe Kristen "talentless" Stewart is gay or even bi. Why is her name coming up?

Pictures for Helen Keller.

by Anonymousreply 42310/09/2014

That one doesn't convince you? The gf, Alicia, has some toned arms!

by Anonymousreply 42410/09/2014

Finally, the look of love as she whips out her credit card.

by Anonymousreply 42510/09/2014

my parents are friends with Tom Selleck (and his wife technically, though my mom is pretty unpleasant about her behind her back) and he is totally gay. I've seen him with various guys in the past decade and then some, mostly dining and at parties I was dragged to in my youth, never saw him engaged in PDA, but my mom reminds me of it anytime she's around him. it was funny when she definitively noted that he was gay (I was introduced to two "close friend(s)" growing up, but I like, knew what the real deal was)

by Anonymousreply 42610/17/2014

Dream on R426

by Anonymousreply 42710/17/2014

More details, r426! What kind of guys is Tom into? Is his wife in on it?

by Anonymousreply 42810/17/2014

by Anonymousreply 42910/17/2014

r426, more details about his wife, too! What is she like?

by Anonymousreply 43010/17/2014

[R57] I have no idea about Daniel Craig being bi but I saw him and Rachel Weisz in Betrayal, and she is absolutely gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 43110/17/2014

Do you think k stew ever had a real penis in her?

by Anonymousreply 43210/17/2014

Kristen Stewart is DEFINITELY a lesbian!

Like Panic Room mother like Panic Room daughter!

by Anonymousreply 43310/17/2014

Selleck's wife is nice, mine and my brother's interactions with her have always superficial "hi how are you" chatter with her and Tom-- I should note that my mom is a born and raised Upper East Sider, very judgmental (think of the "I can't believe my son is gay..." type) so her basis for bitchiness is usually pretty unfounded. Anyways Jilly is 100% in on Tom's lifestyle according to my parents.

Both times I have met "a friend" of Tom's were at a restaurant, never at social gatherings. The last time was my brother's birthday dinner in late 2010. The guy he was with was generically handsome, short brown hair, white guy, I guess I would describe him as a JCrew-model type, 30s. Smaller than Tom (he is a massive man) but toned and probably 6'. The first one was like a decade ago, I was 14... To be honest I can't remember it specifically but I thought the guy was attractive. Generic handsome white guy.

by Anonymousreply 43410/17/2014

R434, thanks for the dirt!

by Anonymousreply 43510/17/2014

Thank you, r434!

by Anonymousreply 43610/18/2014

What's wrong with being "generically" handsome?

by Anonymousreply 43710/18/2014

Nothing at all! I just figured "generic JCrew handsome" was a clear, universal description of what type of guys they were. Sorry if that came off as rude.

by Anonymousreply 43810/18/2014

I don't think it sounds rude at all.

by Anonymousreply 43910/18/2014

"Jilly" ?

by Anonymousreply 44010/19/2014

bump. someone give us something good

by Anonymousreply 44110/29/2014

R427 is a douchebag. The reason people are afraid to share gossip here. Thank you, R426. He was so hot in Daughters Of Satan .

by Anonymousreply 44210/29/2014

by Anonymousreply 44310/30/2014

by Anonymousreply 44410/31/2014

Kristen Stewart is a better actress than JLaw. But that's not difficult.

She also looks way better than JLaw, who has the personality of a cheap trailer park whore. Top execs in Hollywood have zero taste.

by Anonymousreply 44510/31/2014

Disagree, jennifer was really good in winters bone. She should've won the oscar for that role not slpb, imo.

by Anonymousreply 44610/31/2014

r445 is the president of the Kristen Stewart fan club

by Anonymousreply 44710/31/2014

Stewart looks like a butch lesbian and has no acting skills. JLaw can be exhausting but still better than the Lipbiter.

by Anonymousreply 44810/31/2014

Tyson Beckford fucked a male friend.

by Anonymousreply 44911/02/2014

Brian J Smith of Stargate and Broadway fame. He's a Grindr slut. He's also hot. Total top, at that time anyway. Hooked up with him a couple years ago when he was staying in Atlanta filming the TNT Coma miniseries. Nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 45111/02/2014

r451, you are lucky. He's a handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 45211/02/2014

Will Ferrell

by Anonymousreply 45311/02/2014

Will Ferrell?Details!

by Anonymousreply 45411/02/2014

will ferrell is the biggest bullshit claim I've read on this thread thus far

by Anonymousreply 45511/03/2014

Guess who Brian J. Smith's dream date is?

by Anonymousreply 45711/03/2014

Will Ferrell. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 45811/03/2014

Actually,that`s one of Hollywood`s best-kept secrets in the last 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 45911/03/2014

What is, R459?

by Anonymousreply 46011/03/2014

Will Ferrell is not gay. At least post some story to back up the bullshit claims, people... and REAL stories, please

by Anonymousreply 46111/04/2014

not sure you understand the point of this thread

by Anonymousreply 46411/04/2014

R464 OK then, Val Kilmer is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 46511/04/2014

boring. next

by Anonymousreply 46611/04/2014

Any actual data on Michael C Hall? I know there have been rumours for ages, but anyone got anything real? What's the current verdict?

by Anonymousreply 46711/04/2014

by Anonymousreply 46811/05/2014

r70, Lucy Lawless is straight. My friend got married in the same church (a Catholic church in Santa Monica) and had the wedding right after LL. LL had about $200,000 in flowers at the church. She wanted to meet my friend (the bride). Told her to keep the flowers if she wanted to (she did) and told my friend to look her up if she was ever in New Zealand. LL was nice to everyone. People magazine printed a pic of LL and my friend hugging in their wedding gowns.

by Anonymousreply 46911/05/2014

Will Ferrell? I laughed so hard I peed a little.

by Anonymousreply 47011/06/2014

Patrick Dempsey.

I haven't really heard much gossip about him, but my friend told me that he topped him while my friend was in grad school. So, he at least has some M2M experience.

by Anonymousreply 47111/06/2014

I always have my doubts over people who talk about the top/bottom thing...

by Anonymousreply 47211/06/2014

Patrick Dempsey is a tranny.

Aren't trannies usual bottoms?

by Anonymousreply 47311/06/2014

MCH is the definition of wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 47411/06/2014

R474, why? He's not very attractive

by Anonymousreply 47511/06/2014

No one here knows that Jack falahee from how to get away with murder is gay and is in glass closet? What a bunch of ignorant assholes. He's the hottest gay ever. He refuses to talk about his sexuality and his instagram is full of gay photos and apparently his BF too. Move over Matt Bomer, Colton Hayes , he should be our new obsession and let the threads begin.

by Anonymousreply 47611/07/2014

Jack Falahee

hottest GIF ever?

by Anonymousreply 47711/07/2014

I dunno, R475, I find him almost unbearably attractive. Not conventionally good-looking, maybe, but something so sexy about him. He has a dirty, dirty smirk. Like R474, I suspect that MCH is as straight as they come, despite the Spanger-era rumors. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 47811/08/2014

Taylor Swift pretty much

by Anonymousreply 47911/08/2014

Nigel Barker anyone?

by Anonymousreply 48011/10/2014

Yes, please R480.

by Anonymousreply 48111/10/2014

Trustworthy sources? Here? At DL?

by Anonymousreply 48211/10/2014

Here is the list of people Nigel Barker follows on twitter. Not even gayest of gays would follow those people.

by Anonymousreply 48311/10/2014

I can personally confirm the following are gay based on anecdotes from friends in the industry, the list is much much longer than this: Guys: Travolta, Clooney, Bradley Cooper, Tammy Cruise, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Efron, Renner, Gosling, Timberlake, Toothy Tile, James Franco, Colton Haynes, Ryan Reynolds, Taylor Lautner, Rob Pattinson, Will Smith, Tyler Perry, Simon Cowell Gals: Oprah, Reese Witherspoon, Sandra Bullock, Candice Bergen, Queen Latifah, Eva Mendes, Jada Pinkett, Blake Lively, Jessica Biel

by Anonymousreply 48411/10/2014

Deluded queen at R484

by Anonymousreply 48511/10/2014

And here is Former super model Janice Dickinson calling Nigel as Faggypoo

by Anonymousreply 48611/10/2014

Here are daddies sans their wives

by Anonymousreply 48711/10/2014

First hand knowledge y'all.

Posting names or wish lists does not cut it.

by Anonymousreply 48811/10/2014

My friend lives in Ottawa. He has occasional hookups with Jay Baruchel.Jay is mainly str8 but whatever. They've never done anal though.

by Anonymousreply 48911/10/2014

Oh, Jay... You really are lost, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 49011/10/2014

R487, who are these guys?

by Anonymousreply 49111/10/2014

r491 ,Huh? That's Hugh Jackman and Nigel Barker

by Anonymousreply 49211/10/2014

Okay who is MCH?

by Anonymousreply 49311/10/2014

Michael C. Hall, R493.

by Anonymousreply 49411/10/2014

R484 I don't have a problem with that list. You said there were more. Can you list some more? It is a gossip site after all. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 49511/10/2014

OMG, r489 - I've had a crush on Jay Baruchel for more than a decade.

Please tell me all the details.

by Anonymousreply 49611/10/2014

R485 Although some of those names are bi, not gay, it's actually accurate.

by Anonymousreply 49711/10/2014

Any stories about Tom Cavanagh or Frank Sinatra Jr.? I've heard rumors about both men.

by Anonymousreply 49811/10/2014

My bad R492, didn't recognize Hugh Jackman (still don't), and the other guy isn't famous outside his country.

by Anonymousreply 49911/10/2014

Jay Baruchel? He's got a few fanboys on here. That will make them happy to hear.

by Anonymousreply 50011/10/2014

Bump for Baruchel gossip.

by Anonymousreply 50111/11/2014

That list is accurate...but they're not all gay, some are truly bisexual/pansexual/etc.

I do like how you noted Ryan Gosling and current chick Eva Mendes who is not straight at all, and you also mention Ryan's previous girlfriend, Sandra Bullock.

You list Jessica Biel and Timberlake, Jada and Will, Reese & Jake, Blake and Ryan. Verry good.

Connect the couples. Beard & Merkin.

by Anonymousreply 50211/13/2014

Channing Tatum and his wife. Wife loves to fuck and her and Tate-yum bring boys and girls back for feasting. Tatum, in a fact that shouldn't suprise anyone, likes the brothas; goes back to when he was a working in Florida, if I remember right.

by Anonymousreply 50311/13/2014

Sorry, don't believe any gay rumors about Tom Cruise. That's an old wives tale.

Let's be logical here.

At least there are plenty of whistleblowers with John Travolta, such as the former pilot and the various masseurs.

There have been plenty of whistleblowers from the Church who have talked about his marriage to Nicole, how he had quit Scientology for awhile in the '90s, how the wives were auditioned, how that "Homeland" actress was made to clean toilets, etc.

Yet, none of these whistleblowers have ever said he was gay and closeted. If none of these whistleblowers are saying that Tom Cruise is gay, then that's all the less evidence that he is.

by Anonymousreply 50411/13/2014

R484 what about Elijah Wood? Is he on your list too?

by Anonymousreply 50511/13/2014

I thought it was proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that Gosling is straight.

by Anonymousreply 50611/13/2014

Gosling is just gay here.Everyone outside datalounge knows he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 50711/13/2014

There wasn't whistle-blowers in the 50s and 60s about Rock Hudson, James Dean, Marlon Brando and a host other stars until much later on and there's still plenty of stars from Cruise's generation who weren't outed either.

Just because John Travolta got a certain deal in Hollywood and was outed numerous times, doesn't mean every gay celebrity of that ilk is going to suffer the same fate as he did. Most haven't.

by Anonymousreply 50811/13/2014

"Gosling is just gay here.Everyone outside datalounge knows he's straight."

I don't even think most people here consider him to be gay. You rarely hear anything about him.

by Anonymousreply 50911/13/2014

R508, that's still not a reason to suspect Cruise because the same thing could be said about any celebrity from Cruise's generation.

by Anonymousreply 51011/13/2014

No one ever said they had sex with Kevin Spacey so does that mean he's straight? Most gay stars don't get outed.

by Anonymousreply 51111/13/2014

Now I wonder if James Franco has ever hooked up with Jay Baruchel.

by Anonymousreply 51211/13/2014

Franco is straight and a perv, who cares about him.

by Anonymousreply 51311/13/2014

R511, that's not true. There have been plenty of witnesses regarding Kevin Spacey. There's more evidence that Spacey is gay than Cruise is gay.

Nobody ever reports seeing Cruise hanging out with younger men or keeping boy toys.

by Anonymousreply 51411/13/2014

The cast of Million Dollar Listing NY.

by Anonymousreply 51511/13/2014

"Nobody ever reports seeing Cruise hanging out with younger men or keeping boy toys."

Well, that's one of the benefits of belonging to an Evil Cult that forces low-ranking members into slavery and psychological abuse. If Cruise isn't having the youngest, hottest, most tractable Sea Org slaveys sent over, it's not because he can't.

I'm not saying Cruise has to be gay, I have no idea what goes on in his weird little skull. I am saying that if he is, he has the ability to keep it very, very quiet.

by Anonymousreply 51611/13/2014

I wouldn't be surprised if Gosling was into real creepy things. Mendes seems to be at least bi. How she got to convince him to have a child is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 51711/13/2014

r514, that's not true. Remember the reports of Tom hanging out with Zac Efron?

by Anonymousreply 51811/13/2014

To settle the "Tom Cruise" score, I know for a fact that Tom Cruise is gay. Someone I know that lived at a very popular NYC hotel saw him with male lovers there frequently and I know he wasn't making this story up. He is definitely gay and the entire Katie Holmes circus was an obvious ruse.

by Anonymousreply 51911/13/2014

I've heard enough about Cruise from reliable sources to say that yep, he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 52011/13/2014

Does Meryl Streep ping anyone else's gaydar? She's always kissing and hugging other actresses at award shows. She's been known to have a few drinks during the shows, which seems to make her more friendlier, and hands on. She seems to be fond of Amy Adams. And she certainly draped herself all over Lily Tomlin at the Oscars, a few years ago. Any juicy rumors on Leelee Sobieski? I know she just had her second kid, but I've always wondered about her.

by Anonymousreply 52111/13/2014

Meryl is straight.Just a lovely lady. Leelee Sobieski looks like Helen Hunt (true dyke).

by Anonymousreply 52211/13/2014

John Mayer did standup on a cruise ship about kissing Perez and other stuff.

by Anonymousreply 52311/13/2014

R518, they're actors. Straight men respect older straight men in their field of industry. Also, Tom could have been trying to court Zac into Scentology.

It would be more suspicious if Tom were hanging out with a nameless younger model.

The Katie Holmes thing was not a ruse. The Church was definitely trying to keep tabs on her by having Jessica Feshbach nanny her the whole time. Why did she have to blindside Tom Cruise with a divorce like Tara did to Jax in "Sons of Anarchy"? She wanted out!

What about that actress from "Homeland" who briefly dated Cruise that nobody heard of until that Vanity Fair article that talked about her having to clean toilets? This happened before the marriage to Holmes, it wasn't revealed until after the divorce.

Even John Travolta's ex-lover Paul Baressi told Andrew Morton that he could find no evidence of Tom Cruise being gay.

by Anonymousreply 52411/13/2014

"It is not that difficult to have sex with someone you're not attracted to."

I 100% disagree.

by Anonymousreply 52511/13/2014

Oh please, Tom Cruise is a total control freak and nutcase, because he is such a self loathing closet case who needs to cotrol everything and everyone around him to keep his image and career shattering secret hidden from the general public. Scientology uses his self loathing to their advantage and keep it alive and well.

by Anonymousreply 52611/13/2014

Those with you with Timberlake anecdotes, please spill! Baruchel is hot too but JT is hotter.

by Anonymousreply 52711/13/2014

Tom is not gay.

by Anonymousreply 52811/13/2014

who here fucked Timberlake??

by Anonymousreply 52911/13/2014

I nailed Timberlake

by Anonymousreply 53011/13/2014

More details r484?

by Anonymousreply 53111/13/2014

In a court of law, I hope, R506. Who were the witnesses for the prosecution?

by Anonymousreply 53211/13/2014

Oh thank fek I found this thread.

by Anonymousreply 53311/13/2014

Jeremy Renner is totally NOT gay. He married a woman half his age. He's so manly and straightforward in his claims he loves the girls !

by Anonymousreply 53411/14/2014

Had a slight crush on Leelee Sobieski when I was a teen. Then she vanished and I simply forgot about her.

She resurfaced on The Good Wife a few years back. It's a cruel business.

by Anonymousreply 53511/14/2014

Thanks for weighing in, R519. The moment I realized beyond the shadow of a doubt that Tammy was gay was Spring 2006, as the MI promo was starting, when the Katie Holmes "romance" was at its peak, etc. I suddenly looked at all those recent photos of him and realized: if this wasn't a famous guy, if this was a guy on the street, you would have no doubt in your mind that he is gay. And suddenly I knew. It was so obvious.

So the straights, mainstream, whatever, can keep lying to themselves all they want, fact is it's plain as day: TC is attracted to men.

by Anonymousreply 53611/14/2014

Cruise may be asexual. Or so severely repressed he doesn't have sex.

Or he may simply be straight.

by Anonymousreply 53711/14/2014

[quote]I 100% disagree.

What about all the porn stars who have sex with people they aren't interested in?

by Anonymousreply 53811/14/2014

A lot of people are confused about their sexuality, they are not rigidly defined like people here might be. Tom Cruise falls into that category.

by Anonymousreply 53911/14/2014

by Anonymousreply 54111/14/2014

[quote]A lot of people are confused about their sexuality

In their teens or twenties, maybe, but not in their fifties!

by Anonymousreply 54211/14/2014

the only gossip I have (and it's not really "First hand") is that apparently the olympic rower Katherine Granger is a lesbian, this according to a girl I know who lives in her hometown.

There are also one or two rumours locally about Rebecca Adlington liking girls, but there are also different rumours that she's a major cock hound.

by Anonymousreply 54311/14/2014

Thanks for the tips, R543, but who are these people??? And where from??

by Anonymousreply 54411/14/2014

They are both british olympic athletes. Katherine Granger is scottish and a rower. Rebecca Adlington is from Mansfield and is a swimmer.

by Anonymousreply 54511/14/2014

Thanks, R545. I miss England... Lost any semblance of an accent. Now I sound American and I've never been outside Europe!

by Anonymousreply 54611/14/2014

R543 Anything on the Scottish/British curlers, especially Eve Muirhead and Anna Sloan?

by Anonymousreply 54711/14/2014

No, unfortunately R547. The only other thing I've seen (and this isn't in anyway from a first hand or reliable source) about the British olympic team is that the diver Alicia Blagg is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 54811/15/2014

"No one normal is that repressed"

R541, who here is saying that Tom Cruise is normal?

by Anonymousreply 54911/15/2014

Flamboyant friend of mine worked on a set with Jake Gyllenhaal. He said that based on Jake's nervousness around out gays, there's no way he dates women.

by Anonymousreply 55011/16/2014

Andrew is north of 30 now. It's about time for him to settle down with Emma. He could be gay, but I think that if he gets fed up with Emma, he'll wait until after Spidey to drop her.

He's a good guy and keeps his nose clean, although I don't think his heart is in his work at all.

The thing is, that he really doesn't have much acting cred under his belt. He has a dorky face, though, so he'll be cast in more drama vs typical alpha-male action roles.

by Anonymousreply 55111/18/2014

John mayer admits he is bi

by Anonymousreply 55211/20/2014

Telling jokes isn't the same thing as seriously coming out as bi

by Anonymousreply 55311/20/2014

Is it just coincidence that one of the first persons, all openly and closeted gay celebs , follow on twitter is Hugh Jackman ? I mean no other celebrity straight/gay has such following on twitter by gay celebs.

Speaking of Hugh Jackman, I think we should have a thread series on him just like that of Colton Haynes

by Anonymousreply 55411/20/2014

r554, which gay stars follow Hugh?

by Anonymousreply 55511/20/2014

R555 too many to say, among the recent ones, it's Derek Yates (Ellen's new gay gardener) and Ty Herndon

by Anonymousreply 55611/20/2014

Ellen's new gardener is gay?

by Anonymousreply 55711/20/2014

yup r557 , there's a thread on it already.

by Anonymousreply 55811/20/2014

Any tea on kodi smit-mcphee? He's a bit d-List currently, but he looks unique enough to rise in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 55911/22/2014

Does any one have any info about Mathew Targett. He is an Australian Olympic medalist and is a part of Hugh Jackman's Coterie. His Instagram or Twitter reveals nothing about his GF.

by Anonymousreply 56011/22/2014

Why does the guy at R559 have two Adam's apples?

by Anonymousreply 56111/22/2014

anyone know anything about nathan fielder? from that show nathan for you? something about the awkwardness I'm soooo into

by Anonymousreply 56211/22/2014

jennifer morrison

by Anonymousreply 56311/23/2014

Ok, now wake up from slumber ladies. If you guys can sit and notice , we may unearth yet another supra high profile romance akin to Aaon-Kevin Lanflisi saga. If you can go through swimmer Matthew Targett's Instagram, twitter, and available videos online , you will find out that he is our new Kevin Lanflisi for our new Aaron Rodgers, Hugh Jackman except that in this case, Matthew himself is a celebrity and is unlikely to have any twitter outburst.

by Anonymousreply 56411/23/2014

Let us pick up the threads or connect the dots or whatever bitches.....

by Anonymousreply 56511/23/2014

by Anonymousreply 56611/23/2014

R564, I would, but I'm tired. I'll let you handle it, gurl. I'll keep monitoring this thread though.

by Anonymousreply 56711/23/2014

Julianna Margulies

by Anonymousreply 56811/24/2014

[quote]jennifer Morrison

Jenny Morrison's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 56911/24/2014

She's bi, R569. During her time on House she had a fling with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 57011/24/2014

by Anonymousreply 57112/13/2014

r519 - What's Tammy's type? Efron?

And just toddle off, clams. You're not going to convince anyone here that TC is straight. Stick to imdb.

by Anonymousreply 57212/17/2014

I want to hear more about apparent slut Brain J Smith. Someone else MUST have had him.

by Anonymousreply 57312/17/2014

Brian J. Smith is so cute

by Anonymousreply 57412/17/2014

Franco said he made a sex tape with the hotter-than-fire Marla Sokoloff while they were dating. I'm sure she appreciated him telling that since the alleged tape was not leaked.

Did he ever have vaginal sex with his ex-girlfriend, Ahna O'Reilly? Ahna comes across as sweet, erudite and shrewd. She still works with Franco on quite a few projects. I can't imagine her not being concerned about STDs. She's far too intelligent not to be.

by Anonymousreply 57512/28/2014

James Franco is really gross. How anyone could lay with that is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 57612/28/2014

Nathan Fielder is straight. He talked about girls on a very gay friendly podcast where he had no reason to lie, unless protecting a cult comedy career sounds like a plausible one to you. I agree on him being cute though.

by Anonymousreply 57712/28/2014

r66 is easily manipulated.

by Anonymousreply 57812/28/2014

Rumours are Tammy's types are jocks. He likes them ginger too.

by Anonymousreply 57912/28/2014

I believe it R9.

by Anonymousreply 58012/28/2014

Jamie Foxx is gay. I had a friend who worked at a PF Changs in California and Jamie would come every so often in this powder blue car. My friend got a definite gay vibe from him (and like duh, the car) so flirted and eventually they did fool around (no anal). Took Jamie a very long time to come around and my friend was shocked at how different Jamie behaved in real life vs. in interviews, etc.

Ultimately the whole experience was upsetting for my friend and said Jamie seemed sad and cagey. Nice big dick tho but I don't think that's a secret.

My friend did say that Jamie had a distinctly effeminate moan also!

by Anonymousreply 58112/29/2014

Nobody ever seems to comment about Jeremy Piven. A friend of mine fucked in him Vegas in a 3-way (he was basically being spit-roasted).

by Anonymousreply 58212/29/2014

R582 - I recall seeing stuff about Piven and guys before, but I was unsure since he seems to have a rep for being a pussyhound. But ftw, I totally him buy him being into everything!

by Anonymousreply 58312/29/2014

r581, I don't know how authentic your story about Jamie is, but this article suggests otherwise. And unlike your faceless claims, the article has a pic of that gal for more veracity.

by Anonymousreply 58412/29/2014

The article link

by Anonymousreply 58512/29/2014

I've always heard Jamie Foxx is gay and Piven. I don't doubt that info is correct.

by Anonymousreply 58612/29/2014

[quote]I don't know how authentic your story about Jamie is, but this article suggests otherwise. And unlike your faceless claims, the article has a pic of that gal for more veracity.

My friend has never been the sort to brag or lie about such things. I believe him. And I did verify that Piven was in Las Vegas the same week my friend was.

And being with a women is no way to 'disprove' the story either. It's like you've never heard of 'bisexual' or 'omnisexual'... ridiculous.

It's like saying I couldn't have possibly had toast yesterday for breakfast, because you're looking at me right now with a muffin.

by Anonymousreply 58712/29/2014

Does any one know anything about the male model, Justice Joslin? He is insanely gorgeous and sexually ambiguous.

by Anonymousreply 58812/30/2014

@R577 which podcast is this?

by Anonymousreply 58901/02/2015

Does Piven like getting fucked in Vegas or something? I've heard numerous stories of his escapades over the years and Vegas always comes up at some point lol

by Anonymousreply 59001/02/2015

The thread will soon reach its limit. Start part 5!

by Anonymousreply 59101/03/2015

I've pretty much always assumed Loretta "Hot Lips Houluhan" Swit to be gay. Any firsthand Knowledge about her?

by Anonymousreply 59201/03/2015

Janet Finkelstein. Big time.

by Anonymousreply 59301/03/2015

Adruzio Bellini. All of the rumors are true.

by Anonymousreply 59401/03/2015

I've always thought that guy on the Taco Time commercials read as gay/bi. Any thoughts? John, or Jim something?

by Anonymousreply 59501/03/2015

Jake and Downey Jr. commiserate like spoilt princess and agony aunt on the Zodiac commentary. Even a deaf hears two big ol' queens letting their hair down.

Jake has also shaded RDJ as tinkerbell.

by Anonymousreply 59601/03/2015

I'm at the Bellagio, presenting hole as I type. Anyone interested?

by Anonymousreply 59701/03/2015

Actor Adam Huss is openly gay and his boy friend is small time actor Adam Bucci.

by Anonymousreply 59801/03/2015

Just finishing up

by Anonymousreply 59901/03/2015

by Anonymousreply 60001/03/2015

Almost there

by Anonymousreply 60101/03/2015

How many post to end a thread?

by Anonymousreply 60201/03/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!