Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What do we know about Professor Marc Lamont Hill?

I saw him being interviewed on some show, and the man is inked to death! That was a bit unexpected.

I love when he bitch slaps Bill O' Reilly, and I've noticed he's not on The Factor quite as much these days.

by Anonymousreply 412/31/2013

He can be quite annoying at times, though I'd hit it . Had no idea he was inked though. Now I have to find pic. He's what I call a BAA -Black above all , meaning he comes on these shows, and will always defend the black person, regardless of all the facts, like a sheep falling into line. Like Jesse J., Al Sharpton, etc.

by Anonymousreply 107/11/2013

Marc Lamont he gay? I liked him, but he seems like the almost annoying book smartest person in the room. Sorry to hear he's inked. Now I don't like him so much.

by Anonymousreply 207/11/2013

OP I think he was fired from Fox News. He does now appear regularly on CNN and BET though. While I don't always agree with him, I think he's quite handsome and has a good enough body. I'd fuck with him. I know he's a father but is not with the baby's mother anymore. Not sure if they were ever married or not.

lmao at this pic of him and Richard Simmons from the other day. I don't know how he didn't find the old troll annoying:

by Anonymousreply 312/31/2013

I think he works out casually

by Anonymousreply 412/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!