Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

New Couple Alert! Cavill-Cuoco Showmance Thread, Part II

Why was this PRomance executed so poorly? Is Henry's publicist as ineffective as Simon Halls tells everyone she is? Can't Henry just... keep his lovelife private?

by Anonymousreply 38908/22/2013

Is it over? Did they break up?

by Anonymousreply 107/11/2013

Henry made it big, was told he needed to have a girlfriend, and didn't have the balls to say no to this bullshit. I don't understand why he couldn't have stayed "single" for now, if he's not ready to come out.

by Anonymousreply 207/11/2013

R3 how did you do that?

by Anonymousreply 407/11/2013

R2 you would have done the exact same thing had you been in his shoes! Like I said in the previous thread, he can't be single. If he were, the 'is he gay?' question would be discuss throughout the internet.

Like her or hate her, Kaley deflects from a concentration of such a topic. As long as a fine man like him is attached to a girl, any girl, he appears straight.

Jessie Eisenberg can be single, and no one cares, but Henry can't.

Success is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 507/11/2013

I completely disagree r5. NOW is exactly the time for someone like Henry to come out all on his own.

It would be OK for his career.

But, if not, I say we OUT THEM ALL.

by Anonymousreply 707/11/2013

[quote]But the showmance was so poorly done that even the gossip blogs like Lainey and Socialitelife are calling them out on it and more people are suggesting he's gay than ever.

Two camps: Those who think he's doing this because he's gay and those who think he's straight but doing it to remain in the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 807/11/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 907/11/2013

I disagree, r5. As others have said, people are NOT buying this showmance at all -- whether they're speculating that it's for publicity or to cover up for him being gay, it doesn't matter, the showmance has been a disaster.

Why not just remain single for awhile, portray him as playing the field?

This jumping from one "relationship" to the next -- seemingly within days of ending the previous one -- is more ridiculous and only fans the gay rumors even more.

by Anonymousreply 1007/11/2013

I missed this Jillian Michaels episode and only know about it from here. I mean I wouldn't have known either of them when they were supposedly dating because I never watched "The Biggest Loser" and I didn't really know about him until MoS. I only saw his name pop up on here for years, but ignored those threads.

WTF would've been the point of them as a 'fake' couple?

by Anonymousreply 1107/11/2013

R7, Sadly Superman starring an admittedly gay lead would never fly in many of the homophobic countries of the world. I can just imagine the snickering when the actor would even stand near a girl. Perhaps if he were a supporting or comedic character actor, it might work.

R9, I agree. Weren't there any up and coming feminine actresses that Cavill could have chosen, where he could have formed a close, albeit platonic, friendship? At least his PR Team should have given them a quick course in acting and body language.

by Anonymousreply 1207/11/2013

R5, I don't think that people are as easily fooled as they once were. With the growing popularity of internet gossip sites, and the awareness of the Tom Cruise debacles, so many are laughing at the too obvious photo ops of celebs.

by Anonymousreply 1307/11/2013

[quote]Why not just remain single for awhile, portray him as playing the field?

Probably because that requires work.

It's more exhausting having to be seen with numerous women that you have to lie to rather than one who knows you're gay, will play the game and keep your secret. Less.pressure with the latter.

by Anonymousreply 1407/11/2013

Always having a girlfriend gives him an "out" when chicks hit on him.

by Anonymousreply 1507/11/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1607/11/2013

R5= either a stupid frau or a self-loathing asshole. Either way, this is why WE hate you.

No one HAS to be closeted. Certainly no one has to pass to get rich and famous. Get some ethics.

by Anonymousreply 1707/11/2013

You do if you're sick of getting shit roles in shit movies. It was either this or be some sugardaddy's plaything and he's already 30, so his time as a plaything would've come to an end soon.

by Anonymousreply 1807/11/2013

It's ridiculous to think she's a lesbian.

Even though he's gay, there are very few straight women who would turn down the opportunity to pretend to be his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 2007/11/2013

[quote]Jessie Eisenberg

It's JESSE - no male is called "Jessie"

by Anonymousreply 2107/11/2013

[quote]They haven't been seen together in a while. I say they need some photos of them at the beach or going to the movies by the same photographer.

Currently in Canada for his brother's wedding. The bride's gotta be pissed that she won't be the prettiest one there.

by Anonymousreply 2207/11/2013

I'm not saying she is definitely a lesbian, but "dating" both Cavill and Galecki makes her suspect. She's becoming a career beard.

by Anonymousreply 2307/11/2013

For all the chatter about this so-called Cavill/Cuoco "showmance" on DL, you would think it's big news everywhere. However, I haven't seen anything about it in the main stream media except when it first became news--and then nothing.

by Anonymousreply 2407/11/2013

I have no idea if he's gay or not, but it is hilarious that everyone assumes straight men only go for one type of girl. There are plenty of beta personality guys who go for bold, super-outgoing girls like Kaley. Yes, they're not evenly matched in looks. But so what? You act as if that hasn't happened before. I see couples where one is much better looking than the other all the time.

The most suspicious thing here is that he jumps from one supposedly serious relationship to another within about a week. That isn't normal.

by Anonymousreply 2507/11/2013

[quote]The most suspicious thing here is that he jumps from one supposedly serious relationship to another within about a week. That isn't normal.

He prefers commitment...like Rock H.

by Anonymousreply 2607/11/2013

"Jessie Eisenberg

It's JESSE - no male is called "Jessie""

Does he/she even HAVE a gender?

by Anonymousreply 2707/11/2013

[quote][R2] you would have done the exact same thing had you been in his shoes! Like I said in the previous thread, he can't be single. If he were, the 'is he gay?' question would be discuss throughout the internet.

I have no idea what his sexuality is and I'm not even gonna start throwing my hat in this ring but if what you're saying is true...some Man of Steel, eh?

His Kryptonite is being/seen as being gay...

by Anonymousreply 2807/11/2013

[quote][R7], Sadly Superman starring an admittedly gay lead would never fly in many of the homophobic countries of the world.

A very good point that I think people forget. It's undoubtedly about fear of loss from foreign markets. Even if the US were the most gay-friendly country on the planet other markets would be light years behind and very prejudiced still, sadly.

[quote]It's ridiculous to think she's a lesbian.

Don't be patronising. It's not 'ridiculous'. But, the chances are she's what she seems, a straight girl that did date Galecki (I find the idea of him being gay bcs DL decided as a bit odd, he's a little femme in the vocal dept but that's it, not much goss that he's been interested in guys imo) and that other dude she was engaged to.

[quote]He should have had a credible beard in place before MoS hit the theaters. His PR team has been atrocious: Jillian Michaels? Gina Carano (or however you spell it)? He should have had a femme woman from the get-go.

At this point, even Taylor Swift must be feeling smug (more than usual). Cavill's brief track record of relationships has been all over the place and I thought Jake G was bad!

I just don't know if it's genuine, for sexuality reasons or straights bearding just for career purposes/fame in this case.

by Anonymousreply 2907/11/2013

DL didn't decide that Galecki was gay, that was the story before this place existed.

R22 If that's true, he didn't bring Kaley. She was papped last night in West Hollywood. She and her friends might not be able to handle their liquor.

by Anonymousreply 3007/11/2013

"Why not just remain single for awhile, portray him as playing the field? This jumping from one "relationship" to the next -- seemingly within days of ending the previous one -- is more ridiculous and only fans the gay rumors even more."

Please, EVERYTHING feuls gay rumors here!

Anyway, "Man of Steel" is supposed to appeal to conservative types, so they don't want him out dating strippers - not that he could without spending all night rolling his eyes. How would that look in photographs? No, the easiest way to fake straightness is to go out with a female friend, someone whose company is not painful.

by Anonymousreply 3107/11/2013

Do you think Taylor Swift is pissed that she isn't even shortlisted for these kinds of things anymore?

by Anonymousreply 3207/11/2013

Like this, R4:

We all know how to do it. What's wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 3307/11/2013

I used that glyph because I have a fondness for the whole 'Gavel Down' threads. This is what Cavill uses on his ass late at night, though: .

by Anonymousreply 3407/11/2013

Some straight men randomly play the field until they get bored or tired and find a compatible girl. There are those that always date the same type, while others want to sample a variety. Since being on DL, I see very little real difference between straights and gays in general but plenty of variation of preferences within each group. Then I've also known straights that meet one special person, when they're relatively young, and never date anyone else.

My complaint with these showmances is that their PR Teams haven't given them basic acting lessons on how to make any of these supposed friendships look at all real. Eye contact is crucial; watch real friends of any sex.

by Anonymousreply 3507/11/2013

THEY BROKE UP!

by Anonymousreply 3607/11/2013

Haha, that's ridiculous if true. Reminds of the Jake G and Taylor Swift relationship which was also panned as fake a lot of places and similarly dumped after a few weeks after some PR firm I am sure decided it didn't "test well".

by Anonymousreply 3707/11/2013

R36, R37, LOL. Maybe PR Teams really do read DL. If so, I hope they take our advice and give some acting lessons to Cavill's next BFF.

by Anonymousreply 3807/11/2013

See! I told you Jennifer Allen was a shitty publicist!

by Anonymousreply 3907/11/2013

OMG, this is so unbelievably hilarious! Did they realize everybody on the planet was laughing at them?

by Anonymousreply 4007/11/2013

R40, The following is a warning to stars seeking future beards: Post Tom Cruise and Cavill, you'd better figure out a way to make it look real, or risk being the laughing stock of the internet.

by Anonymousreply 4107/12/2013

You mean, nasty, cynical DLers caused Henry and Kaley to break up.

I hope you're happy.

by Anonymousreply 4207/12/2013

You're a card, R42. Everyone knows that they were bearding. Henry may actually be compromised now... He'll have to come out, and we can have our first-ever openly gay Superman.

by Anonymousreply 4307/12/2013

I don't think you can call it a break-up. Henry and Kaley were barely together. Whether it was genuine or a beard, they really weren't together.

It was a two or three dates during the span of two weeks. You need to have at least some semblance of a relationship or at least be dating each other over a more substantial period of time to call it a break-up. But not two weeks. It's more like they parted ways.

by Anonymousreply 4407/12/2013

Hey, we broke up first. Don't try and steal our thunder.

by Anonymousreply 4507/12/2013

Yeah, if they had just been randomly spotted together a few places like normal dating you could say that R44.

This is just a big deal to me because the only reason anyone knew they were "dating" is because of the big press releases announcing they were dating and the nice photo ops they provided. They wanted the attention because they clearly thought this would be a successful PR push for both of them...that fizzled.

by Anonymousreply 4707/12/2013

I'm still saying he did this transgressively.

by Anonymousreply 4807/12/2013

[quote]The affectionate duo - who both are represented by the same Beverly Hills-based publicity firm Viewpoint Inc - entered into the romance off the heels of recent breakups.

LOL! The tabs aren't even afraid to say it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 4907/12/2013

r43, sadly, I doubt Henry will come out. He's so determined to be a star he's going to stay in the closet as long as possible.

Personally, I think the opposite is more believable now: if he came out he'd be an even bigger star precisely because he's the actor who played Superman and broke the Hollywood closet.

by Anonymousreply 5007/12/2013

He will not be able to come out while he is obligated to make his Superman films, but I don't see why he can't just not talk about his lovelife... I suppose that would be a kind of progress in itself.

by Anonymousreply 5107/12/2013

Cavill is beautiful - no question about that. I just don't think he's talented enough to come out and hold on to his leading man career.

by Anonymousreply 5207/12/2013

EW just added this to their newsfeed - which is unusual because EW doesn't report this kind of stuff!

They were mocking them!

by Anonymousreply 5407/12/2013

I think what disgusted me the most is that she was the one who was savaged. She's got a great reputation in the business and by all accounts, a nice person.

He's a hot block of wood. Period.

So many women truly are cunts.

by Anonymousreply 5507/12/2013

I don't know, r55, they both are not coming out of this very good -- it's only increased the gay rumors for him and made her look like a fool/tool.

by Anonymousreply 5607/12/2013

R55, a lot of women/females who sit at their computer and bitch like hyhenas about celebrity relationships and tear down a women, are indeed cunts. Let's be specific dear.

It appears that Blindgossip.com is very proud of their BI from earlier this week and take credit for destroying the Cavill and Cuoco scheme. I think this is very tacky and a sign that Ace & Co. fucking jumped the shark!

SOLVED!

Actor: Henry Cavill

Actress: Kaley Cuoco

Source: BlindGossip.com

Cavillco (yes, we’re naming it!) is dead. And the breakup of this fabulous couple is totally our fault. Totally.

We debated whether or not using the clue “Banging” in the title would be a smart move (Cuoco stars in The Big Bang Theory). We heard that Cuoco reads BG and might panic if we made the blind too obvious and disclosed their publicity-fueled setup.

We were right. Within an hour after we published the blind yesterday, Kaley Cuoco read it, freaked, held an emergency meeting with her publicist, and said she wanted out of the faux relationship,”Now!”

Remember how we said that “PR relationships are so much easier when there is only one publicist involved”? Well, it also makes it so much easier to terminate them! There’s no debating and finger-pointing and negotiations among multiple publicists. The contract is immediately terminated, and it’s over in less than hour.

Henry Cavill is mildly annoyed because he actually likes Cuoco and his star is on the rise and the publicist told him that Cavillco would be good for his career. He probably thought that if they ran into any problems that he could keep the relationship going with his super-human acting skills.

Cavillco is dead. Long live Cavillco!

by Anonymousreply 5707/12/2013

So is the BI saying he's a closet case, a media whore or both? None of it makes him look good, that's for sure.

Boy, he's lucky he's purdy because he's coming off like a bit of a douche.

by Anonymousreply 5807/12/2013

I don't think it made her look like a fool or tool - it made her look like a lez!!!

by Anonymousreply 5907/12/2013

Are we really supposed to feel sorry for Cuoco? Please. Go to imdb r55 if you really feel like she needs defending.

Anyway, it's really hard to believe she ended it. She's the one who would benefit more from the relationship, there's no way she'd give up all the attention just like that. Henry and his people are probably the ones who decided to after the backlash.

by Anonymousreply 6007/12/2013

R60, according to BI.com, kaley reads that website a lot and when she read the BI about her and Henry, she freaked and killed the deal.

Maybe she's trying to salvage what remains of her reputation.

It sucks to be them at the moment.

Well, as I look at my checking account, no, it doesn't suck to be them.

by Anonymousreply 6107/12/2013

I would assume it was ended on Cavill end. His people have dropped plenty of beards, one they outlive their usefulness, before

by Anonymousreply 6207/12/2013

Yes, r62, but don't they realize they're starting to look silly or desperate or both?

by Anonymousreply 6307/12/2013

R59 Not a lez at all, she comes across as the heir to the Renee Zellweger throne. The so-called Empress of Bearding!

by Anonymousreply 6407/12/2013

Take note, closet cases, beards, and aspiring beards.

by Anonymousreply 6507/12/2013

"a lot of women/females who sit at their computer and bitch like hyhenas about celebrity relationships and tear down a women, are indeed cunts"

Just women?

Bitch, please, consider where you are.

by Anonymousreply 6707/12/2013

[quote]then they ANNOUNCE their split

WTF were they thinking with this "adieu"? It was already a spectacle at its inception, so they decide to make it even more of a farce by publicly ending it and THIS fast?

Why announce anything if you want it to be seen as legit? "Oh he's a big fan of the BBT and has always wanted to date her!" That's the kind of adolescent shit you'd read in "Tiger Beat" Magazine.

Why announce anything if you want it to look genuine and still want publicity? Go out together and people will inevitably discover you're dating and report it all over social media.

by Anonymousreply 6807/12/2013

If Kaley really did call it off after two weeks, she's just ruined her career as a professional beard.

Publicists in search of high-quality beards are looking for an actress who's able to SELL a showmance, not someone who'll chicken out at the first sign of trouble.

by Anonymousreply 6907/12/2013

R68 That's kind of what bugged me, but neither Cavill, Cuoco or any of their PR Fuckup Team released a statement or made any kind of official announcement. The original E! Online article just attributes it to a *yawn* "source."

They should have just laid low, then if ever asked, brush it off as a few dates that turned into nothing.

by Anonymousreply 7007/12/2013

God, that man is so gay.

Just come out already, Henry. Life is better on the other side of the closet door.

by Anonymousreply 7107/12/2013

"I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift, too! I've always wanted to date her!"

by Anonymousreply 7207/12/2013

Well, okay. Beards: You've just been put on notice.

DL will crush you without warning.

by Anonymousreply 7307/12/2013

Fuck off r73

by Anonymousreply 7407/12/2013

R74. Lighten up. It was a joke. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 7507/12/2013

How long before he's joining Scientology?

by Anonymousreply 7707/12/2013

R77, Is that a joke, joining the Scieno cult?

by Anonymousreply 7807/12/2013

It's the only place for him to find the right girl and a career beyond Superman.

by Anonymousreply 7907/12/2013

I don't think Cavill is content to go away and quietly film a movie. There was that interview he did recently where he said that he lost the James Bond and Superman (the Singer version, I guess) roles because he wasn't a "name" actor. According to him, it wasn't until he got his name out there, even if the coverage wasn't the most flattering, that he was considered for more roles.

If that's his philosophy, I imagine he's going to whore himself out in every way imaginable to keep his name in the press now.

by Anonymousreply 8007/12/2013

Agreed. Cavill's number one goal is to get people to talk about him, he's been very transparent about that. A botched PR relationship will get people talking even more than a good one.

by Anonymousreply 8107/12/2013

R80 Did he really say it didn't matter to him if the stories weren't flattering?

by Anonymousreply 8207/12/2013

It's ridiculous to interpret Cavill's comment in that context, he meant it in regards to his film roles.

by Anonymousreply 8307/12/2013

Then I guess his actions speak louder than words, R83, because he entered into a fake relationship which seems to blur the "context."

by Anonymousreply 8407/12/2013

His body has a weird shape in that pic at R85.

by Anonymousreply 8607/12/2013

And of course there's this one. He looks scared to be touched by a woman.

by Anonymousreply 8707/12/2013

Oy, Henry.

by Anonymousreply 8807/12/2013

WTF is his problem? He seems like such a cold fish. I mean he doesn't have to do the whole PDA thing, but he just seems so "stick-up-his ass" even for a British guy.

by Anonymousreply 8907/12/2013

He looks like he's mid-wince at r87.

by Anonymousreply 9007/12/2013

That photo reminds me of the old Groucho Marx comment about "Samson and Delilah" starring Victor Mature and Hedy Lamar: "I never go see a movie where the guy's tits are bigger than the girl's."

by Anonymousreply 9107/12/2013

They probably did it a couple times and he realized what the hell am I doing? I can date anyone I want.

by Anonymousreply 9207/12/2013

He seemed pretty loose with his gay pals back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 9307/12/2013

Cuoco is doing her damndest in those photos. Can't fault her for not selling it.

by Anonymousreply 9407/12/2013

Those are just momentary snapshots. I'm sure H&C were all cuddly when the cameras wern't clicking away. You got him all nervous, goddammit.

by Anonymousreply 9507/12/2013

Do people who beard/agree to beard feel any humiliation at all?

by Anonymousreply 9607/12/2013

Agreed, R94.

by Anonymousreply 9707/12/2013

Great parodies, R92 and R95.

by Anonymousreply 9807/12/2013

You do have to give Kaley credit, she did try, she was more personable than Gina, and the forgotten pretend fiance lady. The heat got too hot in the kitchen and either she or Henry's PR cut the rope.

Henry needs to take his beautiful ass on a vacation and relax. Oh... but I think he has to attend Comic Con next week eh?

by Anonymousreply 9907/12/2013

Bless her heart. She tried to help him out.

[quote]Henry needs to take his beautiful ass on a vacation and relax. Oh... but I think he has to attend Comic Con next week eh?

What I wouldn't give for one of those nerds to just have the guts to call him out for this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 10007/12/2013

They're all gonna laugh at you!

Oh, wait - they already are.

by Anonymousreply 10107/12/2013

Henry doesn't have to go to Comic Con.

I'm sorry, but I don't think the bright pink shirt was just a coincidence. He did it on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 10207/12/2013

The other beard was really pretty.

by Anonymousreply 10307/12/2013

Was it pink or red?

by Anonymousreply 10407/12/2013

Some people simply don't have what it takes to beard and shouldn't even bother trying.

by Anonymousreply 10507/12/2013

[quote] Cuoco is doing her damndest in those photos. Can't fault her for not selling it.

Another who agrees with you. I have always liked Caley, mainly because of her acting choices. They have always seemed so un-pretentious.

And she is definitely trying hard in those pics, but it's like trying to be affectionate to an ice cube. It's just going to hurt after a while.

I'd say she probably thought it would be a fun career booster to beard for such a hot up-and-cummer, and who the fuck wouldn't want to be all over a handsome guy like Henry (besides Jake Gyllenhaal).

So lesson learned for her. Now she can go back to her normal life and look for a straight guy.

Henry, however, is another story. I'm pretty sure he's gay. I see life behind the closet doors for that one, eventually resulting in Tom Cruise type of madness. There really is no happy ending for someone like that.

Btw, Henry has a nice package.

by Anonymousreply 10607/12/2013

Yeah, and look how happy he was to be touched by her r103

But, she got to go Vanity Fair's Oscar party and BAFTAs, along with some other red carpet events. Lucky bitch. So she got way more out of her bearding than Kaley.

by Anonymousreply 10707/12/2013

It's flamingo pink.

by Anonymousreply 10807/12/2013

R103. Gina's dress is ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 10907/12/2013

R109, she's ghastly. She looks like a butch lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 11007/12/2013

Well shame on him for not telling her, R109.

by Anonymousreply 11107/12/2013

Then why don't you fuck her r113?

by Anonymousreply 11407/12/2013

R85 One would think that as *actors* they could have performed better, but maybe it's too much to ask them to improvise. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 11507/12/2013

I think Kaley did try, but Henry is just too gay to play the beard game successfully.

Let's think about who he should date when he comes out! I nominate Seann William Scott, tennis star Tommy Robredo, hockey wunderkind Sidney Crosby, and/or Nev from Catfish.

by Anonymousreply 11707/12/2013

Matt Bomer. If only to watch the Simon Halls- obsessed troll have a field day.

by Anonymousreply 11807/12/2013

Will his next beard be Queen Latifah?

by Anonymousreply 11907/12/2013

Henry should dump James Franco at the altar. I want to see those two queens go at it.

by Anonymousreply 12007/12/2013

The studio is hoping Henry Cavill is their property for being the headliner hero in two more Superman movies and three potential justice league movies a la Marvel Studios. Literally hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of investment.

As incredibly fucked up as it is, because of that there is no way in hell if he was gay he would ever be able to rock the boat and come out.

That is the really sad state of affairs.

by Anonymousreply 12107/12/2013

Bomer and Cavill would be creepy. They look too much like each other. But, yes that pairing would inspire a lot of hilarity.

by Anonymousreply 12207/12/2013

r117, considering Cavill is all about the PR, the guy he dates has also got to be a huge star, meaning another actor is going to have to come out of the closet. Jake Gyllenhaal or Bradley Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 12307/12/2013

I can't see a Justice League-type universe fitting in with Man of Steel, now that I've seen the movie. How are they going to explain Wonderwoman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, etc.?

Henry will have the two Man of Steels, and that will tie him up until the end of the decade.

by Anonymousreply 12407/12/2013

Henry and Bradley would be like, the royal gay couple. Their children would be beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 12507/12/2013

Man From UNCLE is also a WB property, isn't it? So that's another movie he'll be doing with the same studio.

by Anonymousreply 12607/12/2013

[quote] The studio is hoping Henry Cavill is their property for being the headliner hero in two more Superman movies and three potential justice league movies a la Marvel Studios. Literally hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of investment.

[quote] As incredibly fucked up as it is, because of that there is no way in hell if he was gay he would ever be able to rock the boat and come out. That is the really sad state of affairs.

This really is it.

Both Henry and Kaley probably saw how silly this bearding attempt is, but when you are literally 'OWNED' by a studio, you have to do as you are told.

That Louis Mayer scene from Mommie Dearest (at Perino's) was probably not far from the truth. When the studio says jump, you say "how high?"

Henry might as well have "Property of MGM" tattooed on his back side.

The studio can make you, and the studio can break you. This little bearding charade will never end, because studios nowdays are more powerful than they have ever been before.

by Anonymousreply 12707/12/2013

So many bottoms, r123.

by Anonymousreply 12807/12/2013

Gina is pretty and butch. You can be both.

by Anonymousreply 12907/12/2013

[quote]Henry might as well have "Property of MGM" tattooed on his back side.

Will it replace that cute little unicorn tattoo?

by Anonymousreply 13007/12/2013

[quote]Henry might as well have "Property of MGM" tattooed on his back side.

Shouldn't it be "Property of WB"?

by Anonymousreply 13107/12/2013

R124 And then onto Bond.

by Anonymousreply 13207/12/2013

They won't cast him as Bond once he's done the similar Man from UNCLE.

by Anonymousreply 13307/12/2013

r128, I realize this might shock you, but the vast majority of gay men are versatile.

by Anonymousreply 13407/12/2013

I actually think he might be doing Man From UNCLE in a bid to get the Bond franchise, sort of like an extended audition.

by Anonymousreply 13507/12/2013

Has the look for Bond, not the charisma.

by Anonymousreply 13607/12/2013

R133, Bond is pretty much Cavill's if he keeps in line. Hell, Craig has done Bond-ish films before becoming Bond.

And I agree with R121, Cavill IS Warner Brothers "property" now and if they want him bearded up by Aug 5th, he will be bearded up goddammit.

I'm sure he had an inkling what was going to be required of him once he hit the big leagues. But once you're in it, the stress levels, what is expected/demanded of him, and the fame may be more of a challenge to deal with. Thankfully for him, his father is his manager, so having family ties in the business will hopefully keep him sane.

by Anonymousreply 13707/12/2013

[quote] Thankfully for him, his father is his manager, so having family ties in the business will hopefully keep him sane.

His FATHER? That's not good.

by Anonymousreply 13807/12/2013

This is a very nice picture of Henry.

Here he looks comfortable, relaxed, and affectionate, probably because he's not being threatened and grabbed by some harpy in a track suit.

by Anonymousreply 13907/12/2013

who is henry Cavill?

by Anonymousreply 14007/12/2013

Can't wait to see who he will bang next. He probably has some chick lined up.

by Anonymousreply 14107/12/2013

[quote]His people probably have some chick lined up.

Fixed it.

by Anonymousreply 14207/13/2013

I gotta say that though I never watched the Tudors, I just watched some footage of him around that time. He's hot now, but wow, was he breathtaking then.

by Anonymousreply 14307/13/2013

This pathetic, closeted gay man is definitely porperty of wB. I wonder who his PR people and WB will choose as his new beard. A model?

by Anonymousreply 14407/13/2013

R139 Exactly. The best "PR strategy" for him would be to stay private, be a bit mysterious and focus on the handsome. Keep his head down and work, work, work.

by Anonymousreply 14507/13/2013

Who is that with Henry in r139 photo?

by Anonymousreply 14607/13/2013

That's the guy who was in Gladiator with Russell Crowe. There's another pic with all 3 of them.

by Anonymousreply 14707/13/2013

[quote]I actually think he might be doing Man From UNCLE in a bid to get the Bond franchise, sort of like an extended audition.

First of all, UNCLE hasn't even been greenlit yet, let alone casted, so hold your horses.

Second, I thought that Bond had to have charisma? If so, that counts Cavill out.

by Anonymousreply 14807/13/2013

Henry Cavill's father is not his manager. Is he, because that's the first time I ever heard that?

by Anonymousreply 14907/13/2013

R149, I found out about Henry's father in the June/July 2013 Interview magazine interview with Henry. Here is the quote on page 72.

"Elvis Mitchell: What do you parents do?

Henry Cavill: My mother works in a bank and my dad is the head of my management team and also works in finance."

I think the magazine is still on sale, it was a great interview with Henry (beautiful b&w pics of him), that's why I like him and kind of feel sorry for him to be in this situation. He seems grateful for his career, he's smart, and ambitious.

by Anonymousreply 15007/13/2013

Ambitious for sure but smart????

by Anonymousreply 15107/13/2013

UNCLE appears to be getting ready to start shooting in September at Warner Bros Leavensdan, based on a Google News search, so I guess it was quietly greenlit.

Good God, Cavill and Hammer is going to inspire more slash than Tom Hardy and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Henry will not be considered for Bond if he does UNCLE, but it was unlikely that he would have been asked anyway with Superman on his shoulders. They will want a relative unknown (ie inexpensive) when it becomes time to replace Daniel Craig. Craig was more or less unknown in the US when he was cast (his biggest role was the brother in "Road to Perdition.")

by Anonymousreply 15207/13/2013

Daniel Craig was in the Tomb Raider movie way before Bond.

by Anonymousreply 15307/13/2013

See? That movie was so forgettable I didn't even remember it.

by Anonymousreply 15407/13/2013

r148, the past tense of "cast" (to assign actors to roles in a film) is..."cast": Nobody has been cast in The Man from UNCLE.

by Anonymousreply 15507/13/2013

Daniel Craig was fab in Munich. Still he wasn't right IMHO for Bond. He should have played the "turncoat," the talented good guy who's really the bad guy by the end of the movie. Yes I'm female and biased. Craig doesn't look suave in a tux.

by Anonymousreply 15607/13/2013

[quote]Henry Cavill: My mother works in a bank and my dad is the head of my management team and also works in finance."

It looks like he's employing at least one of the brother's, too.

Yeah, he better stay in the closet for a while because he's got a family to feed.

by Anonymousreply 15707/13/2013

It kinda creeps me out how people can find out info about celebrity's family, but oh well.

I reckon since Henry's family is helping his career, they best know about his personal inclinations.

by Anonymousreply 15807/13/2013

R157 and fraus to fool.

by Anonymousreply 15907/13/2013

Don't be so naive, R158. You think it's limited to celebrities? You think people aren't looking up info on their own families, friends, co-workers, neighbors, dates, etc?

This is age of very little privacy. It's certainly not a good thing, but it is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 16007/13/2013

The Cavills seem close in their family photos. Big happy family.

Henry has three older brothers... So, there's that.

by Anonymousreply 16107/13/2013

"I reckon since Henry's family is helping his career, they best know about his personal inclinations."

Knowing doesn't mean they're okay with it.

Having the family "manage" his career doesn't sound psychologically healthy, they could all be loving and supportive, or the father could be domineering and unwilling to let his children lead their own lives. And if the whole fucking family is dependent on Henry's earnings, they may well see Henry's gayness as something that stands between them and the really big money.

by Anonymousreply 16207/13/2013

Many many celebs have a family member as part of their management team, in addition to a professional manager at a company like Brillstein-Grey or Management 360.

A manager is basically a salaried hand-holder.

by Anonymousreply 16307/13/2013

R158 No one is stalking his family, this information was mentioned in articles about Henry.

by Anonymousreply 16407/13/2013

Henry Cavill is a mainly-gay bisexual man with Asperger's.

by Anonymousreply 16507/13/2013

He's not an Aspie - you're confusing him with Bomer.

by Anonymousreply 16707/13/2013

I think he's a mainly asexual gay man.

by Anonymousreply 16807/13/2013

Gurl, please!

by Anonymousreply 16907/13/2013

Not confusing him with Matt Bomer, who is obviously and definitely an Aspie. I really think Cavill has Asperger's too - he hides it slightly better than Bomer, who exhibits many uncontrollable symptoms (down to the hand clasping), but Cavill still gives off a discernible Aspie vibe. Even little things like that old British TV interview when he was 20 and was asked if he fancied Tara Fitzgerald, and he replied that "I don't really fancy anyone. I'm not really into fancying people" and "Sex scenes are really uncomfortable and weird" - pure Asperger's in its vague, strained attempt to be fundamentally honest about his gender issues or sexual difference while still preserving his hetero privilege. How have people not picked up on the weirdness of a statement like that? "I don't really fancy anyone"?! Perhaps that's the only time he has been publicly honest about sexuality. Certainly his current PR team would not allow him to express that kind of ambiguity in interviews anymore.

by Anonymousreply 17007/13/2013

No, I found that statement strange too r170. What's stranger is that he didn't just say that he didn't fancy anyone, he said that he thought the whole idea of fancying someone was weird. Was he trying to say he just likes to fuck around, and not get close? It didn't feel that way. A beautiful man who doesn't want anyone would be kind of tragic.

by Anonymousreply 17107/13/2013

Hot:

by Anonymousreply 17207/13/2013

R166, who are the other 2 guys?

by Anonymousreply 17307/13/2013

r172, the guy on the right, even with the devil eyes, is the hottest of the three. Should we know who it is?

by Anonymousreply 17407/13/2013

Henry will age well

by Anonymousreply 17507/13/2013

The two guys are athletes. The one on the right is a hockey player, I think. The one on the left is a MMA guy.

by Anonymousreply 17607/13/2013

r175 I think he's close to hitting the wall. He's still beautiful, but he's past his peak.

by Anonymousreply 17707/13/2013

Cavill parties with girls after split.

Good to see he is recovering!

by Anonymousreply 17807/13/2013

Henry would be love to be gang-banged by this group!

by Anonymousreply 17907/13/2013

This is too funny. I swear to God I started writing the post below prior to reading R178:

In the interim, there will be "gossip" about him with extras and/or various other young women, then a new beard will arise from the ashes of Kaley.

by Anonymousreply 18007/13/2013

girls or gurrrrrls ?

by Anonymousreply 18107/13/2013

Isn't the guy on the far left in R179's pic a gay porn star?

by Anonymousreply 18207/13/2013

Who are those guys? They're all hot.

by Anonymousreply 18307/13/2013

Damn his smile in that pic couldn't be more forced. I hope those are just fans and not friends he was hanging out with.

by Anonymousreply 18407/13/2013

R179 The photo makes him look like the size of Tom Cruise. The other guys must be HUGE.

by Anonymousreply 18507/13/2013

The pic with the guys? Are you kidding? He looks like he hit the lottery.

by Anonymousreply 18607/13/2013

Good lord r170 he was 20 years old when he gave that interview, it was probably his first time on live television, and obviously nervous about saying something too revealing about his preferences. Nothing I've seen in his interviews is indicative of Aspergers.

Bomer's interviews are really something else. If you read enough of them, you can actually see where Simon Halls is more or less speaking thru him.

by Anonymousreply 18707/13/2013

For fucks sake R185 Henry is obviously sitting on a stool. Christ.

by Anonymousreply 18807/13/2013

I disagree, r184: his relaxed smile in the pic with the guys is far more convincing than any pic he's ever taken with one of his beards.

by Anonymousreply 18907/13/2013

Where was the pic taken?

by Anonymousreply 19007/13/2013

Come on R188 - I dunno. Was looking at the length of the humerus on the other guys, not Henry's crotch.

by Anonymousreply 19107/14/2013

R188 - Was Corey Spears also sitting on a stool? I'm having trouble picturing him and Henry...

by Anonymousreply 19207/14/2013

Corey is a shorty. 5'5" or less.

by Anonymousreply 19307/14/2013

r193, that's the most convincing proof I've seen yet -- Henry is clearly totally relaxed and comfortable showing affection for this man -- note, particularly, how their hands are clasped together. Very romantic.

by Anonymousreply 19407/14/2013

Good lord, they were never an item.

by Anonymousreply 19507/14/2013

R179 I think he's crouching down because he naturally goes on his knees when he's around hot guys.

by Anonymousreply 19607/15/2013

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 19707/16/2013

Follow-up to R178: Here are "the girls" with whom Henry was partying...

Henry was seen inside Ranchman’s Cookhouse and Dancehall in Calgary, having fun before his brother got married.

In the process of celebrating his sibling’s nuptials, the screen star reportedly posed with a number of excited female fans.

At one point he even took to the dance floor with a blonde girl, according to a source.

by Anonymousreply 19807/16/2013

Sorry r195 but straight guys don't clasp hands like that.

by Anonymousreply 19907/16/2013

I want to agree with R195 that they were not an item. I just.cannot.imagine. it. However, those two are gay and gayer.

by Anonymousreply 20007/16/2013

[quote]Isn't the guy on the far left in [R179]'s pic a gay porn star?[/quote]

Can someone answer this question, please?!!

by Anonymousreply 20107/16/2013

No, he's not a gay porn star, the poster was making a joke.

by Anonymousreply 20207/16/2013

Apparently Henry is going to attend Comic Com this Saturday. This will be the 75th anniversary of Superman and Warner Brothers is going to display him big time.

by Anonymousreply 20307/16/2013

The reaction of many women to Cuoco has been nothing short of cunty.

The guy is posing with fans right now and is coming off well, but you can tell he's going to get sick of it really fast, particularly because his genre attracts large hoards of lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 20407/16/2013

Henry is still the number one star on IMDB, for the fourth straight week.

I wonder if Henry can get People's Sexiest Man Alive this year? Who else would be top contenders?

by Anonymousreply 20507/16/2013

r205, Chris Hemsworth is a possibility: he has "Rush" and "Thor: The Dark World" coming out within weeks of each other right around the time that People issue hits the stands.

by Anonymousreply 20607/16/2013

[quote]Henry is still the number one star on IMDB, for the fourth straight week.

Is that supposed to be impressive? IMDB is basically a gathering spot for all the delusional fangurls and middle-aged fraus.

by Anonymousreply 20707/16/2013

R194 I agree. I have NEVER seen straight men hold hands like that in a picture.

Sad that he won't just come out.

by Anonymousreply 20807/16/2013

Is it true that Henry shits his pants and farts all the time? If so, that's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 20907/16/2013

r207, don't forget the straight fan-boys, THE primary demographic for IMDb.

(If it was all teenage girls and middle-aged fraus, the #1 movie wouldn't be The Shawshank Redemption but something like Titanic or The Notebook.)

by Anonymousreply 21007/16/2013

R210 Oh, bullshit. The fanboys mostly post in the "Man of Steel" board, but it's almost all delusional fangurls on Fat Cavill's board. They go to the board so many times a day to obsess over him that it's no wonder it gets enough clicks to make him the most visited.

by Anonymousreply 21107/16/2013

r211, whoa, nelly! I was just pointing out that IMDb is primarily home to teenage fan-boys; I was in no way disputing the fact that delusional fangurls are repeatedly visiting Henry's page, thus propelling him to #1 -- you are totally correct about that.

by Anonymousreply 21207/16/2013

[quote]Having the family "manage" his career doesn't sound psychologically healthy, they could all be loving and supportive, or the father could be domineering and unwilling to let his children lead their own lives. And if the whole fucking family is dependent on Henry's earnings, they may well see Henry's gayness as something that stands between them and the really big money.

I was thinking the same thing. This sounds like it will become a mess. Having a parent be part of your management doesn't sound good.

by Anonymousreply 21307/16/2013

She's still getting papped on the reg. I wonder how much longer that's going to last.

by Anonymousreply 21407/17/2013

I wonder in what capacity the father is managing him. I mean is it basically just to give the old man a salary while *real* management makes the decisions?

While it's certainly nice to have someone you know you can genuinely trust, if things go wrong or an investment is made at the hands of the family and it doesn't go well, that's not good.

"Business and family don't mix" isn't some throw away line, it's true.

by Anonymousreply 21507/17/2013

She probably calls them herself. She wants to show everyone that she's not the pathetic hagbeard everyone thinks she is now.

by Anonymousreply 21607/17/2013

Why does she have to get the shrapnel? Regardless of what level she's at, she's still established. She's been working steadily for a long time along with a steady income that will be coming in even after she's done.

Miss Cavill, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 21707/17/2013

We're all make fun of Cavill, we just happen to be talking about the failed beard right now. God, get over it.

by Anonymousreply 21807/17/2013

BLARRRRR!

by Anonymousreply 21907/17/2013

[quote]God, get over it.

How old are you?

There's nothing to "get over," you tool. I'm just pointing out that it's ridiculous to act like this will hurt her in any way. Beyond the Cavill-obsessed jealous fraus, hens, hormonal teens and all-around cunts, no one's paying attention to this shit.

by Anonymousreply 22007/17/2013

Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 22107/17/2013

Nope. Smiling.

by Anonymousreply 22207/17/2013

R219 signature should have ended "Hagbeard" otherwise the joke doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 22307/17/2013

or Faghag

by Anonymousreply 22407/17/2013

She screams fag hag. I can't imagine that she has sex of any kind.

by Anonymousreply 22507/17/2013

She was with two guys between Galecki and Cavill.

I don't think she's gay. Most Hollywood bearding situations are not mutual bearding. It's usually one of them who's gay.

I'll tell you, I finally took a gander at those IMDB discussions. Yikes. Those people are insane.

Some Brit woman insisting she KNOWS Cavill isn't gay and that you don't have to believe her, but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 22607/17/2013

If I never knew anything about him and just watched :23, I'd know he was gay. Gurl, please.

by Anonymousreply 22707/17/2013

Even gayer. That smile at :25.

by Anonymousreply 22807/17/2013

He does look All-American until he smiles and then the teeth reveal that he's British.

Still fucking hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 22907/17/2013

"He is the straightest...cookie-cutter Superman, and that's what it is." - the director

Love Henry's chav voice, however!

by Anonymousreply 23007/17/2013

Chav? I wouldn't go that far. He sounds like a middle class Brit trying to pass as "posh".

by Anonymousreply 23107/17/2013

Sorry, chav is wrong. I just like the clipped cadence better than his "serious" Brit accent in 'The Tudors.'

by Anonymousreply 23207/17/2013

How much did he make for Superman, and what's dad's cut?

by Anonymousreply 23307/17/2013

"I'll tell you, I finally took a gander at those IMDB discussions. Yikes. Those people are insane.

Some Brit woman insisting she KNOWS Cavill isn't gay and that you don't have to believe her, but it's true."

Yes, imdb fangurls are known for their insanity. They used to insist that the pictures of Matt Bomer kissing a dude were some sort of hilarious prank or something. And some woman claimed to know "for a fact" that Victor Garber was straight.

by Anonymousreply 23407/17/2013

A manager gets 10%, but maybe Henry and his dad don't use the official rule book.

by Anonymousreply 23507/17/2013

Probably between $1 and $2 million for the first movie with increases for each sequel that films.

Managers typically take 15% but who knows what arrangement he has with his dad/family. Really, it's not untypical in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 23607/17/2013

Salary Man of Steel (2013) t$14,000,000 (+ Box Office Gross)

by Anonymousreply 23707/17/2013

Uhhhhhhh... not bloody likely, r237.

by Anonymousreply 23807/17/2013

Why not, R238?

by Anonymousreply 23907/17/2013

No way he got $14 million. More like $2 million plus a small cut of the profits.

by Anonymousreply 24007/17/2013

IMDB info is submitted by users and is frequently (almost always) wrong.

Henry Cavill at this stage in the series would not be eligible for gross player points - almost NO STARS get gross player points since the collapse of the DVD market forced studios to tighten their belts

WB got Henry for peanuts; Russell Crowe and very likely Amy Adams got more money from the first film than Henry.

You clearly know nothing about show business, so I don't know why I even bothered explaining it to you.

by Anonymousreply 24107/17/2013

[quote]You clearly know nothing about show business, so I don't know why I even bothered explaining it to you.

Because it would make more sense explaining it to me if I DID know how show business worked. Look, I wasn't adamant about him making that much, I merely linked to it and said "Why not?". I rarely go on IMDB and had no idea that info was submitted by users.

It's not like I'm out there buying magic beans or anything. I just thought that if the movie hit a certain threshold, he'd get more money even with his lack of name recognition. I imagine now that he's found a whole new fan base, he'll be making much more. Am I still wrong?

by Anonymousreply 24207/17/2013

Is this a DLer mocking him and fangurls over @imdb or are the girls really this delusional?

[quote]Henry Cavill:Playing the Field

[quote]Wow, Henry is going through women fast! I hope he doesn't become the next George Clooney. It's hard to respect a guy who doesn't know how to hold on to a women longer than a couple of months. But there's still plenty of hope for Henry. He's young, and he's gotten a real taste of fame now, so I'm sure he'll want to play the field for a while. I just hope that he doesn't keep that up too long (the title of "George Clooney" awaits at the end of that dark tunnel). Best of luck to Henry on figuring out how to juggle relationships and work. He's a brilliant actor, so I hope he sticks to his craft for a while and stays out of the tabloids. Oh, and I am so VERY happy that we won't have to hear any more about how Kaley Cuoco got coffee or walked or stood or wore sweat pants or did any other thing that most other people do on a regular basis. Now that she and Henry are over, let's hope that the press cataloguing her every boring move is over too. Much love, Henry! Loved Man of Steel, and looking forward to Man from U.N.C.L.E.

by Anonymousreply 24307/18/2013

That topic was started by a dude.

by Anonymousreply 24407/18/2013

[quote]IMDB info is submitted by users and is frequently (almost always) wrong.

Exactly. I remember Gina Gershon once said to never believe the info on IMDB because there's always unconfirmed info on there.

by Anonymousreply 24507/18/2013

It could be real. There was an idiot or two here who talked about how it made him look like a douchebag to jump from Gina to Kaley so quickly rather than, you know, the obvious closeted person that he is.

by Anonymousreply 24607/18/2013

"Wow, Henry is going through women fast! I hope he doesn't become the next George Clooney. It's hard to respect a guy who doesn't know how to hold on to a women longer than a couple of months."

This is from The Onion, right?

by Anonymousreply 24707/18/2013

If he doesn't slow down with the ladies, he'll be giving Barry Manilow a run for his money!

by Anonymousreply 24807/18/2013

No bets on who the new beard will be? I'm guessing someone like Anna Kendrick.

by Anonymousreply 24907/18/2013

Henry and his incredible beauty at Comic Con.

by Anonymousreply 25007/20/2013

He's not much of people person, is he?

by Anonymousreply 25107/20/2013

I repeat, he is so fucking mediocre!

by Anonymousreply 25207/20/2013

[quote]He's not much of people person, is he?

Nope. He has no charisma at all. Don't know how he's gotten this far.

by Anonymousreply 25307/20/2013

[quote]Don't know how he's gotten this far.

REALLY? You look at that man and have no idea how that plank of wood got this far?

by Anonymousreply 25507/20/2013

Oh dear God, that JustJared comments section from R250's link is priceless:

[quote]Delusional?Do you have any evidence that he is gay?I’m sure you don’t!I heard many stories about him and all of them proove that he is straight.You can hate all you want and write things that you can’t back with evidence.From what i read and from what i know i came to the conclusion that he is straight.Especially when his gay rumors started from 2 stories that are completely untrue! Also we should ask the girl from the stardust make-up team,the girlf from vancouver,the girl from ireland and the girl from Montreal …i’m sure that they have a different oppinion than you!

Anyway, I'm calling it on who the new beard will be: Yvonne Strahovski. Just a hunch.

by Anonymousreply 25607/20/2013

You can't get anywhere with people like that. Henry could be caught making out with a man and they'd probably say that the pictures were photoshopped, or that sometimes really close guy friends make out with each other. They'll come up with any excuse.

by Anonymousreply 25707/20/2013

R256, Is that the young lady papped with him at Comicon? Both are very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 25807/21/2013

Fraus want to keep on dreaming, they don't like the truth about their virtual lovers. Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 25907/21/2013

R257/R259 Exactly. It's like talking to a brick wall. Best to just F&F them and ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 26007/21/2013

Yvonne Strahovski played Dexter's love interest in Season 7. She was at Comic Con as part of the Dexter panel and she attended the Superman festivities.

by Anonymousreply 26107/21/2013

My mistake, she was with the I, Frankenstein panel.

by Anonymousreply 26207/21/2013

Yvonne looks a little like Kaley, only more photogenic.

by Anonymousreply 26307/21/2013

Yvonne is what Kaley Cuoco could have been if she hadn't packed on the pounds. She would definitely be a beard upgrade, but I'm hoping Gay Henry will just stay "single" until he's ready to come out.

by Anonymousreply 26407/21/2013

Agreed, R264.

by Anonymousreply 26507/21/2013

New beard alert: Non-famous blond in background

by Anonymousreply 26607/21/2013

You're stretching R266

by Anonymousreply 26707/21/2013

No, I'm not. She arrived with him.

by Anonymousreply 26807/21/2013

Really?

by Anonymousreply 26907/21/2013

Yes:

by Anonymousreply 27007/21/2013

This one is hilarious :

HENRY Cavill‘s playboy past caused his split from Kaley Cuoco, sources say.

The pair only dated for a matter of weeks, and the romance came to a grinding halt fairly quickly.

Kaley’s The Big Bang Theory costar, Johnny Galecki, also reportedly contributed to the split.

“Henry’s a ladies’ man,” dishes an insider.

“And even though Kaley and Johnny broke up three years ago, they’ve remained really close pals. Johnny was worried for her and thought Henry wasn’t being genuine.”

Henry was engaged to champion horse jumper Ellen Whitaker before jumping into the arms of Gina Carano. And after he crossed paths with Kaley this spring, he quickly ditched Gina to pursue Kaley.

“That’s how Henry works… he gets invested in a girl but drops her when another stunning woman shows interest,” said the source.

“Johnny thought Henry was using her for publicity. She’s looking for the real deal but keeps picking the wrong guy.”

by Anonymousreply 27107/21/2013

R270 - Thanks.

R271 - Is Kaley the new Jennifer Love Hewitt?

by Anonymousreply 27207/21/2013

Why so much makeup for an event like Comic Con? It's just a nerdfest.

by Anonymousreply 27307/21/2013

I refuse to watch anything with Henry Cavill in it as long as he continues to beard.

by Anonymousreply 27407/21/2013

3 girls in the past 5 years. What a playboy! And don't forget his steamy fling with lesbian Jillian Michaels.

by Anonymousreply 27507/21/2013

That woman could be his publicist, or something along those lines.

Where's that "story" from r271?

by Anonymousreply 27607/21/2013

Since he's no Olivier, you're not missing much.

by Anonymousreply 27707/21/2013

Shades of Mel Gibson in the pic at R166.

by Anonymousreply 27807/21/2013

He's gorgeous. He's physically-perfect as far as I'm concerned, but is it my imagination or are his limbs short? I realize I'm just nitpicking, but I'm just curious if anyone else sees it.

by Anonymousreply 27907/21/2013

I hope it's not Yvonne, I actually like her. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts bearding for someone, though. Her career has never taken off the way it should have. She's gorgeous and a decent actress, yet no one ever seems to care.

Henry should hook up with January Jones. They have equivalent levels of talent, which is to say none at all.

by Anonymousreply 28007/21/2013

R276, Star magazine.

by Anonymousreply 28107/21/2013

Sick of this crap.

by Anonymousreply 28207/21/2013

You'll have to be more specific r282.

R280 Don't take your anger over YS' career out on January.

by Anonymousreply 28307/21/2013

I'm sick of the damn bearding, R283. I don't look forward to having to see another 5 years of this back and forth game.

by Anonymousreply 28407/21/2013

Who says Henry is bearding right now? The man was there alone, promoting MoS at Comic Con. You guys just can't leave him be can you?

To the fool who wants to boycott Henry's films because he won't come out, sister, there are at least 30 other actors whose films you will want to boycott too. Dumb ass!

by Anonymousreply 28507/21/2013

Frau at 285, the only dumb ass here, it's you.

by Anonymousreply 28607/21/2013

[quote]He's gorgeous. He's physically-perfect as far as I'm concerned, but is it my imagination or are his limbs short? I realize I'm just nitpicking, but I'm just curious if anyone else sees it.

Henry is an endomorph (naturally stocky), and endomorphs tend to have shorter than average limbs.

His body in "Cold Light of Day" shows his natural shape.

by Anonymousreply 28707/21/2013

Well, r285 does have a point: if you're going to boycott Henry's films because he's bearding, then you'll have to boycott the films of Jake Gyllenhaal, Bradley Cooper and plenty of others.

by Anonymousreply 28807/21/2013

I don't see the need to boycott their films if the movies are good. Telling the truth about their dishonesty is more than enough.

by Anonymousreply 28907/21/2013

R287, and is something wrong with his shape to you?

I don't know what you people are going on about his body type, but the man is fucking gorgeous and has a beautiful body.

Why don't you share with us pictures of you on the beach? Are you an endomorph or mesomorph?

Didn't think so.

by Anonymousreply 29007/21/2013

Thank you R288, sanity does exist in this thread.

If anyone is going to boycott Henry Cavill, there are dozens upon dozens more to boycott too.

by Anonymousreply 29107/21/2013

Never heard of that film @R287, but he really looks like John Travolta in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 29207/21/2013

They were stupid to pull the plug so fast...i they had just stayed silent after Grocery-Gate (*the* most awkward photos ever...who wears pressed jeans and fancy shoes to Gelsons?? And he was soooo stiff when she was touching him)...anyway if they'd just stayed silent and even went about their business separately, it would have been like Robsten...paps would have been looking for signs of life in the relationship or signs of cheating...gossips would be clamoring for the scoop. Dumb move on Kaley's part if she truly is the one who freaked and broke it off.

Henry should give up the bearding and just be mysterious or learn to sell it better like Clooney. If I were his PR person (and I work in PR...) I'd tell him to stay silent until the franchise is done filming, then about 5 years later when his career is waning, come out of the closet. It would be awesome.

And that photo of him holding Corey's hand R175 is GAYGAYGAY. The fact that Corey was at the MOS after party tells me these two are /were some kind of item.

by Anonymousreply 29307/21/2013

[quote]R287, and is something wrong with his shape to you?

No. I was merely stating a fact. I am an endomorph myself. It is YOU who are the prejudiced one, because you believe calling Henry an endomorph was an insult.

by Anonymousreply 29407/21/2013

"And he was soooo stiff when she was touching him"

See, I told you he was straight.

by Anonymousreply 29507/21/2013

Call me naive, but I don't think the story @R271 was by anyone in either camp because then I really will believe it's interns running the operation.

I think it's pure fiction made up by Star (to go along with the other bullshit they publish). The camps can't be stupid enough to make the situation look even more ridiculous by claiming he's SUCH a ladies' man that that's why it ended. It's just too way over-the-top silly that I can't imagine anyone buying it.

by Anonymousreply 29607/21/2013

Please stop the Endomorphobia!!!

They're people just like you and me. We must embrace one another... even if they can't reach all the way around. We still love them.

by Anonymousreply 29707/21/2013

There are silly fans out there that believe everything the paps print as gospel, and don't closely examine pics for signs of chemistry. Look how many believed the Clooney/Keibler phoniness. At least Clooney looked more comfortable with Canalis.

Beware PR Teams, post Tom Cruise's antics there are those on the internet that are scrutinizing celeb "relationships" much more closely than ever before.

by Anonymousreply 29907/21/2013

You are repulsive, R298.

by Anonymousreply 30007/21/2013

R293, he could also pull a Harry Styles.. just surrounding himself with women and sell fake stories to the press. That way he wouldn't have to beard, but he'd still be known as a ladies man.

by Anonymousreply 30107/21/2013

Didn't know this guy before Superman, and people can claim all of those pics of him with gay guys is just showing how "open-minded" he is, but all I had to see was that old Perez "gay, gay, gay" tag when most didn't know who the fuck Cavill was to know he was gay. Perez wouldn't have done that unless he was absolutely sure about it. Anyone who still questions it is just delusional.

by Anonymousreply 30207/21/2013

I haven't seen Yvonne in anything. How good/bad is she?

by Anonymousreply 30307/21/2013

Yvonne played Matt Bomer's ex-lover on "Chuck", so perhaps recruiting her for beard duty would invite too much innuendo.

by Anonymousreply 30407/21/2013

[quote]Henry should hook up with January Jones. They have equivalent levels of talent, which is to say none at all.

Let this happen. This would make the Cuoco bearding pale in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 30507/21/2013

Actually, January Jones would be well-advised to pair up with a handsome gay man.

She likes the married dick, so she's got her own reasons to keep her private life private. A public boyfriend would bring her publicity, and de-bitch her image a bit.

by Anonymousreply 30607/21/2013

I'd just want to hear the conversation between them.

by Anonymousreply 30707/21/2013

I can't see Henry dealing with baby mama issues. Something ain't right with JJ and that's the last thing he needs.

by Anonymousreply 30807/21/2013

Has Henry ever had sex with a woman?

by Anonymousreply 30907/21/2013

I don't know if January would play those games. She said that she thought it was ridiculous that actors who were interested in her would try to be set up with her through their publicists, and that she wouldn't date a guy who did that. Maybe she meant it, maybe she didn't.

by Anonymousreply 31007/21/2013

I actually respect January for not putting on a fake showmance when she got knocked up with whoever's baby. She just kept it to herself.

Perhaps Henry also wants to keep his private life to himself, but the studio pressure is so strong that he acquiesced to this "wink-and-nod" bearding.

by Anonymousreply 31107/21/2013

But those actors were actually interested in her.

by Anonymousreply 31207/21/2013

R309 No

by Anonymousreply 31307/21/2013

Come on. I'm sure he tried it at least once just to make sure.

by Anonymousreply 31407/21/2013

Yeah, he was probably coerced by some girl along the way. Or at least, you know there are girls who have legitimately tried. I wonder if the "fiancée" knew what was up or if Henry was stringing her along because of confusion, denial, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 31507/21/2013

That vile cunt used to beat horses, so fuck her. Shame on that closet case.

by Anonymousreply 31607/21/2013

What are you talking about R316?

by Anonymousreply 31707/21/2013

She's some show jumper and when she'd compete and not do well, there were a couple of incidents where she was caught on camera hitting the horse(s) in retaliation for her poor performance.

God knows what she did when there were no cameras.

He may be pretty, but he's a fucked up closet case if that was the best he could do.

by Anonymousreply 31807/22/2013

Thanks R318. Kaley rides too, right?

by Anonymousreply 31907/22/2013

Cuoco's an animal lover and works with animal orgs.

by Anonymousreply 32007/22/2013

New beard should be Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 32107/22/2013

[quote] I wonder if the "fiancée" knew what was up or if Henry was stringing her along because of confusion, denial, whatever.

According to the Daily Mail, after they broke up she moved in with her best friend Jennifer, so I'm guessing it's the former.

by Anonymousreply 32207/22/2013

There's no way in hell for me to know, but I would bet that he has been with women (or a woman), and decided that he prefers something else.

He was too cute as a teen to not have been asked or persuaded by some girl.

Just speculation on my part, but it makes sense for him to have been with one female in his early years.

by Anonymousreply 32307/22/2013

R323, he's a former fatty. That's nature's way of protecting gay boys from girls. From the look of disinterest on his face when he's around women, I doubt he's ever been near a vagine.

by Anonymousreply 32407/22/2013

[quote]he's a former fatty. That's nature's way of protecting gay boys from girls.

He was a "fatty" (and even that's debatable) for all of five minutes and it was when he was quite young, so there really wouldn't have been girls around.

by Anonymousreply 32507/22/2013

Henry #1 for another week on IMDB.

by Anonymousreply 32607/23/2013

Don't get the interest in him.

by Anonymousreply 32707/23/2013

R327, for me it's the ass and gorgeous face. He may be wooden and without charisma, as others say, but he is nice eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 32807/23/2013

R328, on the subject of his supposed great ass, he hasn't shown it naked in YEARS.

by Anonymousreply 32907/23/2013

R329, I don't need to see it naked. In jeans or tight clothing is fine for me.

by Anonymousreply 33007/23/2013

The closest you bitches will get to licking Henry's backside.

by Anonymousreply 33107/23/2013

Stamps are self-adhesive these day, R331, so even that's out.

by Anonymousreply 33207/23/2013

r323, some of us, even those of us who were even cute as teenagers, are pure-bred queers: never been near the vagine, not once, and never will.

by Anonymousreply 33307/24/2013

R333, I doubt that considering his business, he avoided it altogether.

by Anonymousreply 33407/24/2013

Why no one think they were couples while Gina was with him? Where is Gina anyway?!

by Anonymousreply 33507/24/2013

[quote]Where is Gina anyway?!

Probably with her girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 33607/24/2013

R336 Gina Carano, an MMA fighter-turned-actress, and comic creator Rob Liefeld are teaming up to bring Liefeld’s creation Avengelyne to the big screen.

Carano and Liefeld will be at Comic-Con on Saturday to meet with fans and sign posters that feature Carano as the character.

First published in 1995 by Liefeld -- who co-created X-Force, Cable and Deadpool for Marvel before leaving with several other artists to form Image Comics during the early 1990s -- Avengelyne and its subsequent miniseries told of a fallen angel cast to Earth. Her mission is to find and protect “The One,” a person who holds the key to saving mankind from demons and other monsters.

Carano and Liefeld are reconceiving and rebuilding the title into a starring vehicle for Carano, and the movie project is intended to be in the vein of Underworld, the popular vampire-vs.-werewolves franchise starring Kate Beckinsale.

by Anonymousreply 33707/24/2013

She was there the same day as Cavill. Awkward. Or not.

by Anonymousreply 33807/24/2013

[quote]I doubt that considering his business, he avoided it altogether.

What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 33907/25/2013

Henry spotted with "Mystery Woman"!

No sleepovers, though.

Picture will make you smile.

by Anonymousreply 34008/02/2013

Mystery woman looks very different form Kaley and Henry's "type".

by Anonymousreply 34108/02/2013

Damn, is she actually smashed against the door?! LOL! There's so much space between them, I thought they were in a limo. OMG, Cavill is stunning even completely shitfaced.

by Anonymousreply 34208/02/2013

Hottest limey drunk ever.

He's such a beauty, though he looks older than 30. Fool's going to ruin himself with all of the drinking/smoking.

She looks like she's trying not to scare the gay man by keeping her distance.

by Anonymousreply 34308/02/2013

Is there something wrong with my eyesight? The article states "brunette," but she looks like a red-head to me.

by Anonymousreply 34408/02/2013

She is a redhead R344

by Anonymousreply 34508/02/2013

Now that's the look of a man who loves the ladies!

I've seen kids look happier on their way to the dentist.

by Anonymousreply 34608/02/2013

More pics. Motherfucker is so wasted:

by Anonymousreply 34708/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 34808/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 34908/02/2013

Please tell me this is not yet another ill-conceived attempt at bearding.

by Anonymousreply 35008/02/2013

I read somewhere else that being shitfaced, he had no clue where he was and popped into a cab where this woman was already sitting.

That actually sounds more logical with this queen.

by Anonymousreply 35108/02/2013

I give up on this muscle queen. These failed attempts to look straight with this laughable bearding is just too painful to watch anymore.

by Anonymousreply 35208/02/2013

But that ass is still sweet, R352:

by Anonymousreply 35308/02/2013

I don't understand the hype about him. He looks old for 30 and is expressionless.

I see way better looking guys than him walking around NYC on any given day.

by Anonymousreply 35408/02/2013

R353 Eww, he really looks old up close without makeup and strategic lighting.

And who cares about his ass? Lots of guys have a nice ass. Big deal.

by Anonymousreply 35508/02/2013

R355: You'd bring him home and you know it!

Yeah, he's looking a bit rough, but he's still gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 35608/02/2013

Please, don't even try to front. 98% of the bitches on DL would hit that in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 35708/02/2013

And the other 2% are hardcore lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 35808/02/2013

I want him:

by Anonymousreply 35908/02/2013

r351, that has to explain why she looks horrified and he looks like a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 36008/02/2013

THIS is supposed to be hot??? He looks greasy, dirty, and old for only 30.

by Anonymousreply 36108/02/2013

R357, R358, Never had same-sex experience, so not even a soft-core lesbian. I do not find Cavill at all attractive, because his eyes, although a pretty color, do not communicate warmth, friendliness, or happiness around ladies.

by Anonymousreply 36308/02/2013

[quote]Never had same-sex experience, so not even a soft-core lesbian. I do not find Cavill at all attractive, because his eyes, although a pretty color, do not communicate warmth, friendliness, or happiness around ladies.

You are absolutely right. I don't find him attractive either because of this (only I couldn't figure out how to explain it). His eyes always look cold, distant, and empty. Even when he smiles, it looks forced and lifeless. He's like a robot - no emotions at all and no personality.

He reminds me of the robot girl Vicki in the show "Small Wonder".

by Anonymousreply 36508/02/2013

If he looked at you the way he's looking @R348, you'd drop your panties before he blinked those cold eyes. Who are you kidding, fraus?

by Anonymousreply 36608/02/2013

R366 Why are you so upset that some of us don't think he's attractive? Are you his PR or something?

Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 36708/02/2013

He may need PR for bearding, but you'd have to be blind not to find him hot. Yeah, I'm sure you'd turn him down if he wanted to fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 36808/03/2013

"If he looked at you the way he's looking @[R348], you'd drop your panties before he blinked those cold eyes"

He's giving her a look that says "Oooh, girl, is my hair gel not holding?".

by Anonymousreply 36908/03/2013

Truly unattractive:

by Anonymousreply 37008/03/2013

At R347 pic, it looks like Henry is saying "I'm so gaaaayyy" and the girl is like 'OMG, nooooooooooooooooo!'

by Anonymousreply 37108/03/2013

If it's true that he just got into the cab with that woman, I feel so bad for her because she's clearly trying to hide.

by Anonymousreply 37208/03/2013

But not one cares what you think r363, especially not Gay Henry.

r372 The real reason to feel bad for her(assuming he does know her and didn't just hijack her cab haha) is now the clueless world of fangurls will think she got to fuck Henry Cavill. Might have been be a positive thing, if she wasn't most likely going to get attacked for being plain, and a "slut", or a "whore". Imagine if he turns her into the full time beard!

by Anonymousreply 37308/03/2013

Threads about Henry ARE being deleted. What's the problem?

by Anonymousreply 37408/05/2013

DL needs to protest against the Webmaster.

by Anonymousreply 37508/05/2013

What's the problem with talking about Cavill?

Has Dan Renzi complained?

by Anonymousreply 37608/05/2013

I didn't want people thinking I actually thought Henry was straight.

by Anonymousreply 37708/05/2013

This might have been missed with all the deleting going on. Is it a bandwidth issue, are they trying to keep it down to one thread about Henry going at a time? I'm assuming the 600 post limit for threads is because of bandwidth.

So...bigger than Hamm?

by Anonymousreply 37808/05/2013

Unfortunately he is probably uncut.

by Anonymousreply 37908/05/2013

Kaley Cuoco Walks Arm in Arm with Ryan Sweeting

Kaley Cuoco goes for a romantic lunch date with tennis player Ryan Sweeting on Saturday afternoon (August 3) in Sherman Oaks, Calif.

The 27-year-old actress was seen grocery shopping with Ryan, 26, earlier in the day. She also watched as he went shirtless to play some tennis.

“Those of you who think I’m “paying paparazzi” to follow me around are poorly mistaken. I feel sorry for your ignorance and obvious boredom,” Kaley tweeted that day.

Also pictured: Ryan showing off buff biceps while going solo for a morning Starbucks run on Monday (August 5).

by Anonymousreply 38008/05/2013

It seems a little more genuine than her last photo op...I mean relationship.

by Anonymousreply 38108/05/2013

I told you she was a hag.

by Anonymousreply 38208/07/2013

Can someone post the hammer graphic again?

by Anonymousreply 38308/07/2013

Doesn't it occur to these celebrities that when they're caught in an all too obvious PR stunt, that its best to just go away quietly? The one-week post-Cavill replacement and her tweet just confirm that this is nothing more than an attempt at damage control.

by Anonymousreply 38408/07/2013

What a downgrade from Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 38508/07/2013

Everyone is a downgrade from Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 38608/07/2013

I agree.

by Anonymousreply 38708/07/2013

Drunken beauty:

by Anonymousreply 38808/07/2013

Nice color on Henry.

by Anonymousreply 38908/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.