Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Okay, what the hell are junebugs?

I sit on my deck with a drink and I'm bombarded with these blind, dumb insects. Do they eat something else or is their existence merely to feed something else?

by fuck em right in their little assholesreply 1107/17/2013

They're the wildest hons in the wild kingdom.

by fuck em right in their little assholesreply 107/11/2013

It's July. June bugs are over.

You've got Japanese beetles, OP.

by fuck em right in their little assholesreply 207/11/2013

They are big, hard-shelled, scary-ass flying bugs whose only purpose is to make Marys shriek.

by fuck em right in their little assholesreply 307/11/2013

They're cute. You can tie a thread to one of their legs, and they'll fly around in a circle. Are you raising chickens? They love 'em.

by fuck em right in their little assholesreply 407/12/2013

Are they like water bugs?

by fuck em right in their little assholesreply 507/12/2013

LOL R3, I hate the fuckers. Sure they're pretty, but when they come flying at me it's always a guaranteed Mary moment.

by fuck em right in their little assholesreply 607/12/2013

June JUNe JOAANNN!,!!

by fuck em right in their little assholesreply 707/12/2013

I've posted my own Mary moment with regard to junebugs, but it is still a horror that sticks in my mind.

I had just opened my window a bit to let some cool spring air into my apartment. I was sitting on the sofa reading a magazine when I heard a sound that resembled a small helicopter. I looked up and a junebug slammed into my forehead and then landed on the magazine. I screeched like a Mary and threw the magazine across the room. I was trying to locate the monster when I looked down and saw that it was crawling up my leg. OMG I danced around and shook my leg until I could get my pants off. Not sure what ever happened to that sucker but I couldn't sleep a wink that night.

by fuck em right in their little assholesreply 807/12/2013

I remember as a kid going to the Dairy Queen where the lights attracted them by the thousands. What a horror story, truly.

by fuck em right in their little assholesreply 907/12/2013

When I was a teenager, my mom would leave the porch light on for me so I could see after an evening out. One time, I had a sweater on and unbeknownst to be, one got on my sweater while I was searching for my keys. I saw it when I undressed and FLIPPED OUT. I woke my brother up and made him kill it so I could sleep in my room that night.

by fuck em right in their little assholesreply 1007/12/2013

The Japanese beetles are out in force now. When I come inside I usually find at least one in my hair.

by fuck em right in their little assholesreply 1107/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.