Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lindsay Lohan Urged To Extend Stay In Rehab, Advised Not To Live With Her Mother When Released

Lindsay Lohan is reportedly ready to book it out of rehab once her court-ordered 90 day are up, despite being urged to extend her treatment for another 30 days.

by Anonymousreply 2707/11/2013

She will not do more than she has to. She will be out of there as soon as her 90 days are up. She didn't do this for herself - she did it because she had no choice.

by Anonymousreply 107/11/2013

“Lindsay says she is required to be in Venice, Italy, at the beginning of August to attend the premiere of 'The Canyons,'” the source said. “She has assured the doctors that she will continue to go to AA/NA meetings and work the 12 steps."

by Anonymousreply 207/11/2013

[quote]“She has assured the doctors that she will continue to go to AA/NA meetings and work the 12 steps."

Since when has she ever told the truth about anything? No reason for anyone to believe her.

by Anonymousreply 307/11/2013

Won't her mother be in rehab anyway by the time Lindsay is released ?

I hope this one sticks .... and I hope the media gives her a wide birth. Staying sober is hard for the average joe, but to have paparazzi running after you everywhere isn't very helpful

But, not to be a hard ass,....if she doesn't take it seriously this time, her next rehab visit needs to take place in a real prison.

by Anonymousreply 407/11/2013

As someone who has been to rehab, I can assure you that she's getting as high inside the facility as she ever did when she wasn't in there. This is coming from someone who didn't have any of the resources or enablers to help. You can get anything, but interestingly enough, booze is the hardest. Coke, meth, heroin, etc. are easy to score.

by Anonymousreply 507/11/2013

Dina is bad news.

by Anonymousreply 607/11/2013

She won't stop until she's dead. Everyone knows it's only a matter of time.

She may as well get it over with now. Her useless and unpleasant life has dragged on too long as it is.

by Anonymousreply 707/11/2013

R6. Her mother is bad news. Her father is bad news.

I know Lindsay is an adult, and she keeps fucking up and being given countless chances, but damn, for someone with her addictive personality or genes (whatever is the root of this messed up life), a person needs a bit of family support--and Lindsay Lohan has got none.

by Anonymousreply 807/11/2013

[quote]You can get anything, but interestingly enough, booze is the hardest. Coke, meth, heroin, etc. are easy to score.

Booze is much harder to hide because of the quantity required, not to mention the smell. Using booze in rehab is like asking to get caught.

R8, she could make it without a family. Many of us have, but it requires finding a support group, a supportive and healthy group of friends. She isn't likely to find that among the people with whom she associates.

by Anonymousreply 907/11/2013

The girl is hopeless.... and not very bright.

She ain't gonna make it.

Loved her when I watched The Parent Trap with my little(at the time)niece, but she ain't gonna make it.

by Anonymousreply 1007/11/2013

[quote]Her useless and unpleasant life has dragged on too long as it is.

Says a basement-dwelling DLer. Quel hoot!

by Anonymousreply 1107/11/2013

Meh. Rehabs usually recommend that you transition to a sober living house rather than back to your family. This is not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 1207/11/2013

I also feel this is a fight against the inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 1307/11/2013

Good luck to Lindsay. She'll need it.

Come on Lindsay, what's another 30 days in the grand scheme of life--maybe even saving your life? Don't leave rehab yet if they're recommending that you stay.

by Anonymousreply 1407/11/2013

90 days wasn't enough to make a difference. She'll be back before the judge within six months.

by Anonymousreply 1507/11/2013

I think she'll spiral downward very quickly once she's out of rehab. No way in hell her parasitic parents are going to let their meal ticket get away from them, and she has plenty of enablers besides them.

by Anonymousreply 1607/11/2013

R16 is correct.

Her parents will do their best to force her back into the celebrity/party/drug lifestyle, and she'll let them because celebrity is the only thing she seems to value. Her only hope of living is to get away from her family and the entertainment media, go live in the country with animals and a sane woman. But she won't do that, she will literally die to stay famous.

by Anonymousreply 1707/11/2013

[quote]Staying sober is hard

Especially when you're not trying!!!

by Anonymousreply 1807/11/2013

Going from rehab to the Venice Film Festival certainly demonstrates her commitment to sobriety,

by Anonymousreply 1907/11/2013

Help me understand being "required" to attend a film festival in Europe when you did not work on a film.

by Anonymousreply 2007/11/2013

[quote]the media gives her a wide birth

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 2107/11/2013

She's really going to MichFest.

by Anonymousreply 2207/11/2013

I have no doubt that the father was a scumball when using, but sober he at least seems to make sense. Dina is even grosser.

by Anonymousreply 2307/11/2013

I guess Michael makes sense to the sort of frau who would be oblivious to his numerous homophobic statements.

by Anonymousreply 2407/11/2013

Sobriety, whether in a rehab, at the Venice Film Festival, or just regular normal living only works for an addict if they want it. If you want it, you can be anywhere and stay sober. And vice versa. No point in her even saying she's gonna stay sober if she's not ready or into it. Let her go back out, I say. Just take away her damn keys.

by Anonymousreply 2507/11/2013

Lohan has stated several times she does not believe she has a problem so I am sure she will go right back to drinking, coke and ecstacy (and what ever else she takes).

by Anonymousreply 2607/11/2013

[quote]“Lindsay says she is required to be in Venice, Italy, at the beginning of August to attend the premiere of 'The Canyons,'” the source said.

Riiiiiiight. She's "required" to be at the foreign premiere of a zero-budget movie.

“She has assured the doctors that she will continue to go to AA/NA meetings and work the 12 steps."

How *convenient* that AA/NA meetings are totally anonymous and she can easily forge any attendance card they give her!

by Anonymousreply 2707/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.