Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Were you the victim of bullying?

Well?

by Anonymousreply 2207/13/2013

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 107/10/2013

Yes. Within my family, which did the most damage. Sometimes at school, and once at work. And if that boss caught fire, I wouldn't piss on him.

by Anonymousreply 207/10/2013

There's a bully in my office.

Shouting, shaking his finger in people's faces... the manager, a woman, who is completely spineless and clearly intimidated by him, does nothing about it except make excuses.

by Anonymousreply 307/10/2013

Last time I posted on Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 407/10/2013

Yes. It was my English teacher in 9th and 10th grades. I would not piss on him if he were on fire, either.

Unfortunately, it led to my treating my history teacher the way my English teacher treated me. Enough of the other boys were behind me that we were able to make the history teacher quit. I really fucked that guy's life up but good.

by Anonymousreply 507/10/2013

Yes and the bully just tried to friend me on FB. I'm still debating whether to tell him off or ignore.

by Anonymousreply 607/10/2013

Of course

by Anonymousreply 707/12/2013

If you are male and in school, fine a young Butch lesbian to be your body guard.

by Anonymousreply 807/13/2013

I think it would be easier to filter out those who WEREN'T bullied at some point in life.

by Anonymousreply 907/13/2013

Yes, for years, and I agree with R9.

by Anonymousreply 1007/13/2013

LGBTs need to join Pink Pistols at age 15.

by Anonymousreply 1107/13/2013

I stood by while other gay kids were bullied. And at times I went after them myself, because some of the kids were so nasty and bitchy.

I was bullied, too, but only twice for being gay. Mainly I was beat up for being smart. But one of those times involved a senior (hot and muscular) who was drunk grabbing me and squeezing my ass and trying to get my clothes off because he said I looked like I needed to get fucked. He did this in front of a large group of kids in a club we had at my school (a tavern setting, really, where we could go until 11 at night on weekends, except soda instead of beer, with pool tables, tv, juke box, pinball - very weird). I was paralyzed and embarrassed and also turned on, because no one had ever touched me or talked like that to me before, and it went on and on with him trying to get my pants off and him with a raging hard-on. Finally some of his friends stepped in and pulled him away, and one kept apologizing.

I later learned her ended up being a tranny chaser (sorry, transgendered women, for the term) and a coke head.

by Anonymousreply 1207/13/2013

Yes, but I was bullied more for my ethnicity and looks than anything else. The boys were crueler than the girls, and it was at its worst in junior high. Sadly, I'm still shy and socially awkward to this day because of it.

by Anonymousreply 1307/13/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1407/13/2013

I was 13 years old. A kid would grab my school desk in study hall every day before it began and call me faggot and queer as he pulled my desk around the room. No one ever said a word. I wanted to die.

Many years later, sometimes, I still want to die.

by Anonymousreply 1507/13/2013

Does being thrown head first into a trash can & rolled down a hill count? If so, yes. Plus, lots more "fun".

by Anonymousreply 1607/13/2013

High School (in the early 80s) was a living hell.

by Anonymousreply 1707/13/2013

No

by Anonymousreply 1807/13/2013

Yes. It seemed like I had something about me, like some kind of mark or pheromone that atracted bullies to me. It started when I was really young, maybe 4 or 5 years old, with my psycho brother hitting me every time he felt his world wasn't round, which was almost every day. It later turned into sexual abuse.

Thru grade school and high school, it seemed like when anyone needed to hate on someone, scare someone, hit or hurt someone they found me. By the time I dropped out of high school I was such a scared mess.

My parents tried to help but they didn't understand how or why I couldn't stand up for myself and I never told them, or any of the shrinks they sent me to, about all the abuse my brother heaped on me because I was scared of him finding out if I told anyone about him.

It finaly ended when I moved to another state where no one knew me, but I'm still scared of any kind of confrontation and still once in a while atract a psycho bully into my life.

by Anonymousreply 1907/13/2013

R13, you dear person, are you Asian?

by Anonymousreply 2007/13/2013

Nope. I was your quintessential mean boy.

by Anonymousreply 2107/13/2013

I got bullied in grade school by just one kid. In retrospect, he seemed to do it to look big in the eyes of the other kids. He was pretty bold, he even punched my face in church one time. He disappeared about 6th grade. Much later he got involved with the local mob, always trying to get into the inner circle, but I think he was too much of a sociopath, even for them. When he was found smeared over some back street, I smiled to myself. I can't begin to imagine the horrors that some kids go thru today. Is it any wonder their suicide rate is so high?

by Anonymousreply 2207/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.