Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Khloe K's husband caught cheating ......Again

This time , mistress Jennifer Richardson, says she has the proof , and ready to spill . Airline tickets, 5 star hotel bookings. Lamar, you in danger gurl !

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 4807/29/2013

You never see anyone spilling on a gay actor... does that mean there are none?

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 207/10/2013

Sasquatch, as she's nicknamed, will have a hard time finding another actor/athlete to replace him. A whore, is a whore, is a whore. Now everyone is aware of it.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 307/10/2013

Oh the drama, watch the ratings spike, watch the Kardashicunts cash in by the millions.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 407/10/2013

the beginning of the end will be the early cancellation of KRIS!

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 507/10/2013

Khloe is actually one of the nicest in that family.. just saying. She's the one who deserves to be cheated on the least. I feel bad for her. So what if you don't like the Kardashians? Being cheated on is still awful.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 607/10/2013

Who gives a shit? this is supposed to be a gay board. If these two and the rest of the trashy family fell off the face of the earth we'd all be better off.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 707/10/2013

When does KRIS, the exciting new talk show starring AMERICA'S MOM, KRIS JENNER, debut?

I don't want to miss a single moment!!!

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 807/10/2013

OMG. not my Khloe. Wonder if she will discuss on pimp mama kris talk show? Like an exclusive one on one. Oh the dramz.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 907/10/2013

Khloe will be demonstrating the right way to get fucked up the ass.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 1007/10/2013

That is a thought that Puuuuuuuukkkkkk. .........made me sick.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 1107/10/2013

Oh, R6. Your priorities of whom to feel bad for are certainly in the right place.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 1207/10/2013

I don't know anyone that watches the Kartrashians, cares anything about Kris & Bruce and no one is interested in North West and family. Now if Kris would spill the beans about what Robert did for O. J. she might get my attention.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 1307/10/2013

Rob is the one Lamar was cheating on Khloe with. Thats why he ate himself silly, the GUILT!

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 1407/10/2013

[quote]What Khloe needs to do is leave the public spotlight and find someone she really loves and who really loves her.

Why would she want to do that R1? Do you really think she wants to sit home and be Khloe Hausfrau? The more drama the bitch has in her lovelife, the more front pages she gets. Do you really need to have it put in print for you to comprehend that its a family of media whores?

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 1507/10/2013

Maybe cheating, infidelity and just plain know-nothing morons are what you get when you marry someone after only knowing the person for a month.

Off topic, but the entire Kardashian clan are trash. I hope more shit happens to them in the hope that a lot of shit might just get them the hell out of our sight.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 1607/10/2013

Once you go black...you OUGHT to go back.

Has it ever been confirmed who her father is? She sure as fucking hell looks different than her sisters; like half a foot taller, etc.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 1707/10/2013

r10, that's an art that Kim had to perfect. Kanye mainly likes to fuck her up the ass. It's rare when he penetrates her vaginally. And he has never, will never give her oral.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 1807/10/2013

She's the only one that most like but if you marry a basketball player, isn't it automatically assumed he will cheat?

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 1907/10/2013

I do not usually say cruel things on the web, but I do think Lamar Odom is ugly, completely unattractive sexually, childish and stuck in a child's developmental stage, not very bright, gross, and disgusting.

He may have some redeeming characteristics, but the above characteristics seem to cancel them out.

I don't see how Khloe can get anywhere near him.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 2007/10/2013

Yes.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 2107/10/2013

OP, I don't think Lamar was caught cheating previously.

You say 'caught cheating again'.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 2207/10/2013

Uh, he has been cheating on her from the beginning of their marriage.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 2307/10/2013

R23, where did you read about him cheating previously or all throughout their marriage?

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 2407/10/2013

R20. You're right. Lamar is rather harmless, but he's also immature and an overgrown kid who got way too much money at an early age. So why or how could he change? Playing basketball and video games is about all he can handle mentally.

And with the Kardashian TV income and appearing on that stupid show not doing much more than laying around the house, well, it's just another example of the dumbing down of America.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 2507/10/2013

R15 yes I know that...that's why I said I don't feel bad for her in any way. I normally feel bad for any spouse who is cheated on, but not the WhoreTrashian bitches. They deserve anything bad happening to them, as does Seacrest for unleashing them upon us.

R20 that's why he's a good match for Khloe. She's beastly looking as well and it's obvious she got with the first rich, kinda famous black guy who would actually fuck her.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 2607/10/2013

Seacrest is rubbing his paws together in glee.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 2707/10/2013

Lamar has a baby mama and two kids already, who he probably cheated on as well. Lamar and Khloe connected because they both lost one of their parents at young ages to cancer.

Khloe and Lisa Morales, Lamar's ex:

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 2807/10/2013

Lamar looks age 52 to me, but he's only 34.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 2907/10/2013

It's Star magazine that's reporting he cheated and they tend to make sh up.

They've married Brangelina countless times already and have no shame doing so.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 3007/10/2013

My K will pull threw

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 3107/11/2013

Khloe is actually the only one I like in that horrible family. She could do much better than Lamar - he is ugly as sin.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 3207/11/2013

Will Kris give instructions to mothers seeking fame on how to pimp their daughters and tips on how to make home sex videos on her new and ground breaking talk show? I hope the ratings will be record breaking lows and will disappear in 3 weeks. Who the hell is gonna go on to talk to her? Her guests will probably include her family and real houswife losers. Khloe looks like a pig even with her overly made up face.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 3307/11/2013

R32, the Kardashian sisters have hinted around that Khloe never had a boyfriend or a boyfriend of any longevity before Lamar. So I think it has not been easy for Khloe to get dates.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 3407/11/2013

Saw Lamar flip out at a pap today, and raided the guy's car, throwing all the pap's camera out into the street. Then Lamar goes back, picks it up, and puts it in the trunk of his Mercedes, while the pap is pleading for it back. Finally, Lamar goes to the trunk, takes it all out, and throws it on the ground. The video is on all the sites. The guy is stressed out - I believe the story.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 3507/11/2013

Khloe and her reps have been denying that Khloe kicked Lamar out of the house and have been denying the cheating.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 3607/12/2013

What say you pimp mama kris?

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 3707/12/2013

I'd be pissed if I had to sleep with Sasquatch too !

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 3807/12/2013

Can someone please create a thread on Tim Duncan. Apparently his wife is divorcing him for having an affair with another man.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 3907/12/2013

R39 Boy is he ever. Major gayface! As far as Lamar/Khloe, all NBA players cheat. No surprise there.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 4007/12/2013

Sharknado

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 4107/13/2013

I don't blame him for cheating on that warthog.

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 4207/13/2013

he is cheating because she is barren

no one else will want her

lamar is pretty ugly

i wish kardashians would go away

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 4307/13/2013

Which one is chloe

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 4407/27/2013

Khloe Can You Hear Me?

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 4507/29/2013

[quote]he is cheating because she is barren

Um, doesn't she have one or two kids with him?

Or am I confusing her with the other sister?

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 4607/29/2013

Khloe?

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 4707/29/2013

Khloe?

by Rob K.....cash poor, needed moneyreply 4807/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.