Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Denzel Washingon allegedly caught cheating.....Again

This time, with beautiful black actress, Sanaa Lathan. He keeps getting away with it.

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 1707/11/2013

He and his wife have an understanding. She looks the other way because she loves the lifestyle and the money. They've lived separate lives for a long time.

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 107/10/2013

Where's the proof?

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 207/10/2013

Where is this news coming from?

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 307/10/2013

radaronline.com

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 407/10/2013

He's been with Latham for a long time. She was his co-star back in 2003 in Out of Time.

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 507/10/2013

Sanaa is a good actress . Loved her in that movie "Something New" where she plays a wealthy business woman, who goes after, and fucks " The Mentalist's " , Simon Baker, who's her landscaper. Also in the late "Boss" where Kelsey G. lusted after her.

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 607/10/2013

They already have a kid together.

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 707/10/2013

How'd I miss all this ? Wow, he is good at keeping it all under the radar, so to speak. Sounds like she's a whore, darlin

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 807/10/2013

You make it sound as if the Sanaa rumors are new OP. They've been rumored to be an item for nearly a decade now. LSA has literally dozens of threads going back years on them and the supposed baby they had, as well as details of Denzel's numerous jumpoffs.

The radar story only mentions photos of DW with an unknown woman, nothing about Sanaa.

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 907/10/2013

It's why I respect people like Clooney, and Jack Nicholson. They know up front, they're not going to be faithful, so choose not to marry, and do what they want, without the cheating aspect.

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 1007/11/2013

If Denzel's wife has no problems with his cheating, why should anyone else care?

It is her marriage.

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 1107/11/2013

Is his still fat? He was FAT in FENCES on Broadway. Turnblad fat.

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 1207/11/2013

Is it necessary to compare Washington (who I do not like, for the record) with the murderous OJ Simpson, OP?

I mean, if you want to play that sort of semi-covert racist game of false equivalencies, why don't you at least fess up to your real point, asshole?

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 1307/11/2013

[RE11] I think it's more about the hypocrisy. Sounds like in recent interviews , he's given the impression that he may have cheated, in the past, but has stopped now - though in reality , he hasn't . And bringing the religious aspect in. Just too pious. Why not just say, marriage is tough, especially when temptation surrounds you, as a movie star.

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 1407/11/2013

Fuck you [RE13] . this is DL, you twit. People post names of whoever, all the time. The OJ bit was to equate things catching up to you, as in Karma. I could have used Randy Travis, or Mel Gibson, or anyone else's name, but OJ is a good example - not cause he's black, but because his anger, temper, entitlement, whatever you want to call it, followed him, till he finally went to jail. That was my point, ASSHOLE

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 1507/11/2013

BLACTRESS GODDAMNIT

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 1607/11/2013

Radar says pix are being shopped around right now of Denzel & a female actress, but this could be pix of years ago too, couldn't they?

by OJ ....things catch up with you eventuallyreply 1707/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.