Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why Hasn't The FCC Stepped In And Yanked Big Brother In The US Off The Air?

What are they waiting for?

They went apeshit over a nipple, yet they let this stuff pass through the airwaves?!

by Anonymousreply 2208/28/2013

The show doesn't air live. The offensive stuff gets edited and beeped out for TV.

by Anonymousreply 107/10/2013

Yeah, why should they yank it off? It is exposing these awful people and how they think.

by Anonymousreply 207/10/2013

r1, they aired a lot of it.

by Anonymousreply 307/10/2013

[quote]Yeah, why should they yank it off? It is exposing these awful people and how they think.

Yes, let's give the KKK a show. Sorry, that doesn't fly. The public should not have to hear this shit. Stuff like this should not be tolerated and made an example of: run your mouth, you're off the air.

Big Brother in UK would have had these people hanged.

by Anonymousreply 407/10/2013

Has the FCC ever stepped in over racist content? I'm drawing a blank here.

by Anonymousreply 507/10/2013

Lets take it off the air and pretend it doesn't happen. That will work!

by Anonymousreply 607/10/2013

No way! And CBS has handled this situation perfectly. It is better that the world see who these people are!

If they had not shown how horrible those dumbasses are, they wouldn't have gotten fired from their jobs! They're getting their "just rewards"! Plus, these people are going lose friends, be forced to defend themselves in their communities when they go home, AND this is going to follow them for years and years and years!

I say keep them! Clearly they are truly stupid! There are a hundred cameras taping everything you say and you say insidious shit like that???? Karma's a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 707/10/2013

Thank you R7

by Anonymousreply 807/10/2013

You have to love the fact that it has been reported that the two women involved have no idea they have both lost their jobs over this. I hope there are cameras present when they find that out.

It's a stupid TV show. If you don't like it don't watch and don't buy anything for its advertisers. How hard can it be to pass on a season of Big Brother?

by Anonymousreply 907/10/2013

OP, if it bothers you so much, then

[bold]S T O P

W A T C H I N G.[/bold]

Problem solved!

by Anonymousreply 1007/10/2013

It's no consolation that these people will be seen for what they are. Bigotry should not be tolerated. This is a big problem with America. It does nothing when it comes to bullying or gun violence. Just sit back and let it take care of itself. Grow the fuck up. And CBS is only airing this for ratings. Get your heads out of your asses, and stop being doormats. There needs to be standards. The show went beyond over the line and should be pulled. Advertisers should pull out like they did with Rush Limpballs.

by Anonymousreply 1107/10/2013

R11. You are fat and poor.

by Anonymousreply 1207/10/2013

[quote]Grow the fuck up.

Yes, that's indeed what I thought while reading your post.

by Anonymousreply 1307/10/2013

The interracial thing is getting worse, I think Aaeyn and Jesse should be yanked.

by Anonymousreply 1407/10/2013

Watching tonight's episode, Aaryn is one hateful woman.

by Anonymousreply 1507/10/2013

It will be fun to watch Aaryn's apology tour when this is over.

by Anonymousreply 1607/10/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1707/10/2013

R12, you are mean, ugly, and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 1807/10/2013

BB fans know Alison is the problem. She is the puppet-master of the house. Chenbot needs to put her foot down and get her fired.

by Anonymousreply 1907/10/2013

I hope Aryan wins! She's cute.

by Anonymousreply 2007/10/2013

Seriously, someone wants the government to yank a TV show off the air?

Move to fucking Cuba or North Korea or Saudi Arabia, you creepazoid.

by Anonymousreply 2107/10/2013

Seriously?? All of you are hilarious!! Do I like the racial remarks? Nope. Do I think Aaron should have been pulled? Yep but here's the thing, big brother is fun to watch. Different personalities and the whole thing I have been watching since season one and the thing is, even I know its a fixed show but if your a fan, your a fan. If not then turn your f-ing channel!! Havr anyof you ever thought why it hasn't been pulled?? BECAUSE IT HAS MANY LOYAL VIEWERS DUH!!!

by Anonymousreply 2208/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.