Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Halle Berry's getting married this weekend!

Let's hope she has finally found the real love that she has looked for so long. They say the third time is the real charm.

by Anonymousreply 2807/11/2013

Aw, good for her. I hope they will be very happy.

by Anonymousreply 107/10/2013

Is this the guy who attacked her baby-daddy?

by Anonymousreply 207/10/2013

Her future husband is a douchebag who looks like he's had some pretty bad plastic surgery. She seems to really go for assholes. She's kind of crazy herself, so it figures.

by Anonymousreply 307/10/2013

She is a rancid piece of shit. The public hates her. Her kid should be taken from her. She's THAT insane. Her hit and run was the most normal thing she's ever done.

by Anonymousreply 407/10/2013

[quote]Let's hope she has finally found the real love that she has looked for so long. They say the third time is the real charm.

Don't be ridiculous. Do you think another guy is going to cure her dysfunction? People like Halle Berry attract other dysfunctional people and then create dysfunctional children...and the cycle continues.

by Anonymousreply 507/10/2013

Yep, this is the guy, R2, but - to be fair - her first baby daddy is a total asshole, just like this one.

She has terrible taste in men and always has, but she's no prize. She is appallingly stupid, narcissistic, has enough insecurities to fell a rhino and barely a thimblefull of talent. She's always been a crazy bitch and as we all know, a dangerous driver. She is not good spouse material.

She's very pretty - that's really the only positive thing one can say about her. Well, I guess being kept by the right men and receiving a career in return was an achievement of some sort. A lot of girls take the same route and don't get anywhere near as far as she did.

by Anonymousreply 607/10/2013

I've worked with her. She would have been better off becoming a nurse, banker, business owner, whatever. Anything but an actress. This kind of career can really fuck up certain people who are already insecure, needy and paranoid. It just magnifies every single problem. Some people can handle it, others, not so much.

She would probably have a happier, less complicated troubled life had she not gone into acting.

by Anonymousreply 707/10/2013

Since we don't have full marriage rights everywhere why should we care about this fame whore who abuses the institution every time she finds "the love of her life," i.e the latest dick who dumps into her?

by Anonymousreply 807/10/2013

I hope he turns on the lying, manipulative, drama queen bitch. And real quick.

by Anonymousreply 907/10/2013

You just bought yourself some very bad karma.

by Anonymousreply 1007/10/2013

R10 = are you Halle Berry or Halle Berry's PR? You must have turbojetted to this thread on Google Alerts!

by Anonymousreply 1107/10/2013

The world of a heterosexual is a sick and boring life.

The world of a heterosexual FionaFrauFaunFag is a sicker and more boring life.

by Anonymousreply 1207/10/2013

r11 this board has been taken over by crazy Frauen fangurls of late who hate seeing their faves dissed, please see the weird-ass Renner Baby thread and Khloe/Lamar thread for prime current examples.

by Anonymousreply 1307/10/2013

This will not end well . She will have 2 children, by 2 husbands / men , she absolutely dispises. I give it 2 years, tops. And she should have asked Kylie Minogue about Martinez. He left her, right after she got cancer. I imagine if needy Hallie even farts too loud, he'll be gone, and soon asking for alimony.

by Anonymousreply 1407/10/2013

More fool she, the guys is evil.

by Anonymousreply 1507/10/2013

She went to college. I highly doubt she's stupid.

AND she has an Oscar and Emmy to her credit. So it's obvious she has some talent.

She's also been declared a future legend by Oprah Winfrey.

by Anonymousreply 1607/10/2013

That bitch cray!

by Anonymousreply 1707/10/2013

Why do people say she's crazy? Where is the proof?

by Anonymousreply 1807/10/2013

LMAO R16....

try a future mental patient.

by Anonymousreply 1907/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 2007/10/2013

...and divorced this NOVEMBER!!!

by Anonymousreply 2107/10/2013

[quote]She's also been declared a future legend by Oprah Winfrey.

Well then its settled then! She is a REAL LEGEND. Oprah, and only Oprah, anoints the truly worthy.

by Anonymousreply 2207/10/2013

I declare Oprah an in the closet, eternal lardass.

by Anonymousreply 2307/10/2013

R18. Halle Berry may not be officially crazy, but she's a bit off--something's askew.

She's basically on her fourth husband--see the Wiki link below. It can't always be the other person's fault. Or she seems to attract other dysfunctional partners who have no business getting married or having kids either.

There's a little bit of instability, neediness, discontent--something, whatever it is--where none of her relationships last for more than four or five years.

by Anonymousreply 2407/10/2013

r24 quit making sense. Stop trying to explain logic.

r18 read anything printed about Berry in the past, oh, decade or so. THERE'S your proof hon.

by Anonymousreply 2507/10/2013

R6 even with her plastic surgery, she's average especially without makeup. Have you ever seen her in person, she's average but believes her own hype. She's not the least bit humble.

Lest anyone forget, she's had a nose job and lip augmentation. She had naso-labial folds at age 19 in that football movie whose name escapes me. Now, no naso-labial folds. I'm impressed by her facial fillers, they look natural.

As for her acting, it's hit and miss. She's never consistent but can be good. She has never been great. She's had many horrible performances eg X-men, Catwoman, The Rich Man's Wife to name a few. Poor scripts? Sure but tons of actors do better in shitty roles with shoddy writing.

by Anonymousreply 2607/10/2013

I only like men who hit me.

by Anonymousreply 2707/11/2013

Divorced within 2 years

by Anonymousreply 2807/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!