Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What kind of terrorist pleads "not guilty?"

Pussy.

by KSMreply 3007/12/2013

He's hoping for a lesser sentence by pleading 'not guilty'.

Won't happen.

by KSMreply 107/10/2013

Everyone pleads not guilty until they replace it with a guilty plea or are convicted after trial. No one pleads guilty until there is some negotiation as to a disposition. Unless, of course, they are being ineffectively represented by counsel.

next!

by KSMreply 207/10/2013

OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony pled 'not guilty' even though they committed murder--and everyone knows it except a bunch of stupid jurors.

by KSMreply 307/10/2013

OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony are not terrorists. Terrorists take responsibility for their attacks in order to advance their cause. The media often refer to this as "taking credit" which is disgusting. There is no credit to take.

by KSMreply 407/10/2013

R4. I realize that Simpson and Anthony are not terrorists. I was making a larger point about people who are obviously or seemigly guilty to the reasonable, common sense-thinking person...and yet they still plead 'not guilty' because they do what they have to do to spare themselvs from life in prison.

All the evidence may point to the murderer or terrorist, but basically, they are saying to the government: Go ahead and prove it. And as we've seen on some cases, proving it can be complicated and convoluted.

by KSMreply 507/10/2013

R3--So, your big point is that guilty people often plead not guilty because they don't want to go to prison.

Noted.

by KSMreply 607/10/2013

The "not guilty" plea opens the door for a deal. Since he could get sentenced to death, his lawyer is probably working toward his switching to "guilty" for a deal that would give him life in prison instead of death.

by KSMreply 707/10/2013

One of his lawyers specializes in death penalty cases.

by KSMreply 807/10/2013

He needs to be put to death. Too bad the police took him alive.

by KSMreply 907/10/2013

[quote]OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony pled 'not guilty' even though they committed murder--and everyone knows it except a bunch of stupid jurors.

It's called "reasonable doubt," hon. If the prosecutors can't overcome that evidentiary burden, then blame them, not the messengers (the jury).

by KSMreply 1007/10/2013

R10. Hon, some jurors don't know what "reasonable doubt" is no matter how you explain it to them. They lack common sense. And in my opinion, the OJ Simpson jury were friggin idiots. I've served on three juries on both state and federal cases. Some jurors want any and all doubt removed--and they think that's reasonable.

Often times, the prosecutor has proved the case beyond a reasonable doubt. Sometimes jurors get it right--and sometimes there are a few jurors who are just plain stupid.

Got that, hon?

by KSMreply 1107/10/2013

Before you pass judgement on the OJ jurors - the trial was fiasco.

LA Police had a terrible reputation within the African-American community - and who do they put on the stand, Mark Fuhrman. Who proceeds to lie about using the n-word. Then takes the fifth when asked if he had falsified documents or planted evidence in the OJ case.

On top of that there is his lame excuse for going onto the Simpson property without a search warrant.

Then there was the whole deal with the glove. The prosecution gave the jurors reasonable doubt on a platter. They had very good reasons that anyone could understand for not wanting Simpson to try on the gloves - but they allowed the defense to goad them into doing it.

But to to the point - there is a very good reason why a terrorist would plead not guilty. The trial may well offer them a soapbox for their political positions. Which after all is why they committed the act in the first place.

by KSMreply 1207/10/2013

[quote]Often times, the prosecutor has proved the case beyond a reasonable doubt. Sometimes jurors get it right--and sometimes there are a few jurors who are just plain stupid.

The judge in the Casey Anthony trial said recently that the prosecutor proved the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Sadly, the defense managed to get a stupid jury.

by KSMreply 1307/10/2013

[quote]I've served on three juries on both state and federal cases.

Wow. My 14 years in criminal law simply *pale* in contrast!

by KSMreply 1407/10/2013

One who knows he's going to be sentenced to death and hopes that by copping to "guilty" after the verdict might instead sit in jail for the rest of his life, where he will be fucked for decades by the homeboys. Some choice. Good riddance.

by KSMreply 1507/10/2013

I hate the DL moron who thinks he proves any kind of superiority over other posters by calling them "hon."

by KSMreply 1607/10/2013

Sure thing hon.

by KSMreply 1707/10/2013

Honestly, from my armchair, it looks like Tamerlan was the real terrorist while Dzhokhar was just the weak little brother who looked up to Tamerlan and did what T. wanted. This guy is weak as fuck and this not guilty plea just proves it.

by KSMreply 1807/10/2013

[quote]This guy is weak as fuck and this not guilty plea just proves it.

So you think he should plead "guilty" and be sentenced to death?

by KSMreply 1907/10/2013

Read what R4 said, R19. That's the point.

by KSMreply 2007/10/2013

Exactly OP.

by KSMreply 2107/11/2013

some woman at the courthouse was screaming.... BIGOTRY IS NOT EVIDENCE!

by KSMreply 2207/11/2013

Give it up R12.

The Simpson jury was ignorant to the 9th degree.

by KSMreply 2307/11/2013

R12...you're as dumb as the OJ Simpson jurors. Don't make excuses for them. They were a bunch of stupid fucking morons who let a double murderer walk.

OJ Simpson's hair was on Ron Goldman's shirt. Ron Goldman's blood was in OJ Simpson's car. Yeah, the police planted the blood in Simpson's car. Use your goddamn common sense.

by KSMreply 2407/11/2013

Silly boy, you were supposed to strap the bomb to yourself like we do in the old country.

by KSMreply 2507/11/2013

It's funny how black people still think OJ is not guilty and still don't see it as racially motivated perception.

Check out these ladies going bat shit crazy when OK was was found not guilty the first time:

by KSMreply 2607/11/2013

R23 and R24 - so the prosecution puts on a terrible case.

The police department sends a racist cop to investigate - on top of which the cop in question can't be bothered to get a search warrant.

The LAPD sends a copy with a history or racism to investigate an AA man killing a white woman.

The prosecution is in the middle of a high profile case with a very popular African-American defendant in a city with a history of tension between police and African-Americans - and they can be bothered to prep Furhman? They let him commit perjury on the stand.

It was some big surprise that the defense would be based on reasonable doubt?

You think the jurors are the morons?

by KSMreply 2707/11/2013

My Jihad is getting to the gym everyday DESPITE my busy schedule...what's yours?

by KSMreply 2807/11/2013

Terrorists only plead guilty if it's something they didn't do, like KSM.

by KSMreply 2907/12/2013

A real terrorist is hoping to get off and commit murder again. It's only a poseur who wants credit and martyrdom for something he didn't do who pleads guilty.

by KSMreply 3007/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.