Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Colin Quinn says he went to legendary gay club Crisco Disco more than once

"On your knees?"

"No!"

by Anonymousreply 1407/10/2013

"I was allowed to hang. I was a real cosmopolitan." Huh??

by Anonymousreply 107/10/2013

[quote]"On your knees." "No."

That wasn't a question, Colin.

by Anonymousreply 207/10/2013

If anyone ever didn't ping, it's Colin Quinn.

by Anonymousreply 307/10/2013

I have seen him walking around Chelsea more than one time, so he must live near Chelsea. That doesn't mean he is gay but I have always thought he is at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 407/10/2013

Didn't he come out as bi a while ago?

by Anonymousreply 507/10/2013

There were gay rumors about him here back in 2006. Thety were very credible, simply because no one cared about him then.

by Anonymousreply 607/10/2013

I can only assume that R3 is being facetious. There have been gay rumors about him for years.

by Anonymousreply 707/10/2013

I dunno, Colin. You know what they say. Once, Nah. More than once, probably.

by Anonymousreply 807/10/2013

R2, LOL.

I've always had a soft spot (or hard spot?) for Colin

by Anonymousreply 907/10/2013

Paul Schrader, screenwriter of 'Taxi Driver, screenwriter/director of 'Mishima' (among many others) has written about his love of going to gay clubs "back in the day". Though exclusively heterosexual, he enjoyed the uninhibited, non-violent atmosphere on the dancefloor plus he loved hanging with a cool, interesting crowd of gay friends (and probably enjoyed the drugs too, though he makes no mention of that).

Gay men and lesbians don't have much choice about rejecting straight society but many other men and women also choose to reject straight conformity. They don't feel they belong in THAT world either.

by Anonymousreply 1007/10/2013

I don't think he's gay. He used to fuck Sarah Silverman, which is probably why she was on his show Tough Crowd several times. She fucked and sucked her way to the middle.

by Anonymousreply 1107/10/2013

How cool of him, R10. Thanks, straight guys, for validating us!

by Anonymousreply 1207/10/2013

[quote]Though exclusively heterosexual, he enjoyed the uninhibited, non-violent atmosphere on the dancefloor plus he loved hanging with a cool, interesting crowd of gay friends (and probably enjoyed the drugs too, though he makes no mention of that).

I have much the same reasons!

by Anonymousreply 1307/10/2013

Who said he was "validating" anything, R12?

This was in the context of Colin Quinn going to Crisco Disco and is he/isn't he gay/bi/whatever?

by Anonymousreply 1407/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.