Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Bieber Pisses Into Restaurant Mop Bucket -- 'F*** Bill Clinton!' [VIDEO]

7/10/2013 1:00 AM PDT

Justin Bieber is an oblivious, self-important little twit who goes out of his way to make the working man's life miserable -- just watch this video of the singer pissing into a restaurant mop bucket ... and laughing like he's the king of the world.

The clip was shot in NYC earlier this year -- we're told Bieber and his idiotic friends were leaving some nightclub, exiting through a restaurant kitchen, and Bieber decided he needed to take a leak.

But rather than go to a bathroom like a civilized person, Bieber -- wearing pants that should literally be illegal -- whipped out his junk and whizzed into a yellow mop bucket used to clean the restaurant's floors ... meaning whoever's job it was to mop the place up had to physically change Bieber's disgusting piss water.

And the worst part ... Bieber's friends act like the restaurant should be HONORED that the singer decided to piss there. It's revolting.

We can't say for sure if the group was drunk, but it sure sounds like they were.

Oh yeah, at the end of the video, Bieber sprays a photo of Bill Clinton with cleaning liquid for some reason ... saying, "F*** Bill Clinton!"

We don't know what Bill Clinton did to Justin Bieber ... but whatever it was, Bieber probably deserved it. Thank you, Bill. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 20607/22/2013

I think his fame clock is at 14:59.

by Anonymousreply 107/10/2013

Christ, R1, I certainly hoped it's ticked down to less than THAT. Perhaps closer to 3 minutes or less.?.

by Anonymousreply 207/10/2013

Looks like this cellphone video was sent to TMZ by one of his friends who filmed it.

Wonder if he'll be ticked?

by Anonymousreply 307/10/2013

The guy is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 407/10/2013

We need to deport this fucker.

by Anonymousreply 507/10/2013

He's so classy!

by Anonymousreply 607/10/2013

R7, clits are cut and uncut? I had no idea.

by Anonymousreply 807/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 907/10/2013

Mensa Man

by Anonymousreply 1007/10/2013

His drop-crotch pants are very stylish and popular in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 1107/10/2013

This just adds to his bad boy cred. He's preparing his next act.

by Anonymousreply 1207/10/2013

R12, do you think he will post naked photos or a sex video next?

by Anonymousreply 1307/10/2013

That's what I think. A "stolen" sex tape is next on the list.

They've been working on this for awhile. It started when he was accused of knocking up a groupie. Followed by the breakup with his girl, now the driving fast and speeding through his neighborhood. Anyone in PR can tell you what's going on.

by Anonymousreply 1407/10/2013

But he originally started out as a religious Christian fundie.

by Anonymousreply 1507/10/2013

Whitney Houston started out singing gospel songs. Brittany Spears was supposedly a virgin. C'mon.

by Anonymousreply 1607/10/2013

[quote]he originally started out as a religious Christian fundie.

That explains why he's so screwed up and dim.

by Anonymousreply 1707/10/2013

He pissed off a stadium of Chicagoans last night by saying he rooted against the Blackhawks in every playoff series even while they gave him a jersey and let him pose with the Stanley Cup. He also stood on the image of Blackhawk on the floor of the United Center which the Blackhawk faithful (and team) won't do.

by Anonymousreply 1807/10/2013

I love it when uneducated twits try to make political statements.

by Anonymousreply 1907/10/2013

He needs to get the shit kicked out of him. He needs to be publicly humiliated.

This is what reality show society has created, monsters who get excuses. His fame only skyrockets with each destructive act. He is being rewarded for his behavior. Others will try to top his behavior. He can act this way because there are no repercussions for his behavior, only accolades.

Does anybody reading this article even comprehend the fact that we as a cultural are responsible for creating monsters like Justin Bieber?

by Anonymousreply 2007/10/2013

Ugh...he is so severely affected.. what a pompous little douche..

by Anonymousreply 2107/10/2013

Are you a Bielieber?

by Anonymousreply 2207/10/2013

This is what happens when you take some trashy nothing child and thrust him into the spotlight full of millions of adoring fans telling him how awesome he is and giving him tens of millions of dollars.

You get an annoying, stupid, entitled brat. Few people could handle that. Nothing about this is a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 2307/10/2013

This is going to be one spectacular fall from grace.

by Anonymousreply 2407/10/2013

He treated the restaurant employee who had to change the mop bucket as a literal pee-on. That's right Justin it's all about you, pee wherever you want.

by Anonymousreply 2507/10/2013

Which will come along next --

1. He totally fades away in the next year, or,

2. He ends up in a trail of rehabs like Lindsay Lohan?

by Anonymousreply 2607/10/2013

The little fucktard probably thinks Clinton is still president.

by Anonymousreply 2707/10/2013

Bieber will be gone in a year. He seems to want it this way.

by Anonymousreply 2807/10/2013

I think it would do him some good to do a few reality check years in Afghanistan to straighten out his baggy little ass.

by Anonymousreply 2907/10/2013

Don't forget, he's Canadian so that explains a lot.

by Anonymousreply 3107/10/2013

R30, I voted you W&W.

by Anonymousreply 3207/10/2013

He looks retarded. Is he?

by Anonymousreply 3307/10/2013

His inevitable fall from grace is not going to be pretty. But it sure is going to be fun!

by Anonymousreply 3407/10/2013

Unfortunately, little rich bastards like Bieber rarely get their comeuppance. But it will be sweet revenge on this asshole when hopefully soon the next "Bieber" steals the spotlight and no one cares about this wiseass punk.

by Anonymousreply 3507/10/2013

Unlike Lohan, Bieber is worth well over $100 million. Like Britney, he can go batshit crazy for a LONG time, even after his career has dried up, and still feel like an entitled douche.

by Anonymousreply 3607/10/2013

Unforgiveable, an expression of contempt for everyone who patronizes or works at that restaurant.

I shall enjoy every minute of his fall from public favor, which has to be starting already. Surely his little fangirls must be deserting must be deserting in droves, now that he's ramping up the douchebaggery?

by Anonymousreply 3707/10/2013

Since it's too late to abort it, can't we just shove it back inside its mother's vagina?

by Anonymousreply 3807/10/2013

Imagine the poor minimum-wage worker who now has to clean out Bieber's piss.

The only thing worse than a douchebag is a rich douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 4007/10/2013

He truly is the people's princess.

by Anonymousreply 4107/10/2013

R39 is a lost little troll.

by Anonymousreply 4207/10/2013

R20 YES preach it. I hope someday someone somehow gets past Bieber's bodyguards and beats the shit out of him. I don't want him murdered or crippled, but he needs a good ass kicking. Did anyone see his mother was on the View today promoting her book and when asked about her biggest piece of advice to him, she said, "to stay grounded". I'm like, bitch, your son is a fucking brat. He hasn't been grounded since his first hit on the radio a few years ago. I have a feeling Bieber won't stop trying to be badass until he ends up breaking the law and possibly accidentally hurting or even killing someone in the process. Hopefully it won't get that far but I'm not optimistic.

by Anonymousreply 4307/10/2013

His mom will be on WWHL tonight, I wonder if she will comment

by Anonymousreply 4407/10/2013

Did I miss something? This little Bieber bitch punk needs a good smack upside the head to send him smashing into a brick wall--and have TMZ videotape that to humiliate Bieber.

However...back to 'dDd I miss something?' What was the point of saying "Fuck Bill Clinton?"

What does Bill Clinton have to do with these juvenile delinquents?

by Anonymousreply 4507/10/2013

I'll never forgive Canada for this.

by Anonymousreply 4607/10/2013

And that bitch, Ann Murray, too.

by Anonymousreply 4707/10/2013

His mother was on the Today Show the other day with KLG and Hoda. They asked her about his behavior and she just shrugged indicating he is young and still growing up. She had little else to say about him. Was obvious to me that she has little sway over the little thug these days.

by Anonymousreply 4807/10/2013

I bet he would have kissed a photo of GWB.

by Anonymousreply 4907/10/2013

Is this a surprise? Bieber stills wears his diapers, and learning how to use the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 5007/10/2013

Bob Beckel just said on national TV that...

"it looks like Bieber doesn't have much. Maybe 2 inches."

That's got to wound the little snot.

by Anonymousreply 5107/10/2013

Not gonna lie. Hot straight young guys pissing wherever they want is kinda hot. I wish there was a better angle on the video.

by Anonymousreply 5207/10/2013

Stick a fork in him, he's over.

by Anonymousreply 5307/10/2013

I seem to remember Scott Disick (SIC) of the Kardashian fame did the exact same thing not long ago.

Such refined and cultured gentlemen.

by Anonymousreply 5407/10/2013

Wigger, please !

by Anonymousreply 5507/10/2013

Like, objectively I can see it's gross and wrong, but... I find young, cocky, entitled guys to be SO hot. That vid give me a boner.

God help me.

by Anonymousreply 5607/10/2013

I forgot to mention that Anthony Bourdain tweeted that the chef should have put a foot up Beiber's ass.

by Anonymousreply 5707/10/2013

Oh darlings: this is merely setting himself up for the talkshow rounds when he and the host chuckle over his bad boy youth and he drones on about how incredibly beautiful and talented son Wigger is.

by Anonymousreply 5807/10/2013

I hope all the little fangirls desert him over this, and that he's reduced to playing water sports parties.

by Anonymousreply 5907/10/2013

Major meltdown on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 6007/10/2013

what's happening on twitter, R60 ?

by Anonymousreply 6107/10/2013

No violence necessary. All you have to do is wait for these guys to age, lose the girls and succumb to the circling buzzards.

by Anonymousreply 6207/10/2013

If only those guys had been able to off that kidnapping/torture/castration plot a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 6407/10/2013

Bieber wouldn't have been the most famous singing star if it wasn't for YouTube and auto tune.

by Anonymousreply 6507/10/2013

He tweeted this a few hours ago:

[quote]Justin Bieber ‏@justinbieber 3h In life u will make mistakes and people will try and tear u down...but u gotta stay positive. Stay strong..and learn to be better..and..always live to serve others and The Lord #growingeveryday

Sounds like the old Michael Jackson "they're all out to get me!" excuse.

by Anonymousreply 6607/10/2013

For the record, Justin, serving Me doesn't include making minimum wage workers empty out buckets of your urine.

by Anonymousreply 6707/10/2013

Horrid thought: What if no one realized he pissed in the bucket and mopped the floor with Bieber dribble?

by Anonymousreply 6807/10/2013

Be sure to catch his mother on tonight's WWHL along with Kris Jenner.

I'm sure Miss Andy Cohen will spend the entire time trying to lick their crummy assholes.

by Anonymousreply 6907/10/2013

[quote]people will try and tear u down

People don't have to try to tear him down. He does a good job of projecting his assholiness with no help from anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 7007/10/2013

LMAO at how he tries to act all humble after he's been caught being an utter self-absorbed ass.

by Anonymousreply 7107/10/2013

R66 wow nothing more infuriating than when someone does something assholian and against his/her christian beliefs and THEN has the audacity to play victim and talk about "serving god".

R69 nothing I'd rather NOT watch lol. The whoretrashian devil leader herself and the mother of the biggest brat in the world are the 2 guests? no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 7207/10/2013

I'm guessing karma doesn't exist - if it did, this asshole would have faded out of popularity by now.

by Anonymousreply 7307/10/2013

Bieber: Stay positive, learn to be better, serve the Lord? Really?

It didn't occur to you that pissing in a bucket in a restaurant kitchen was wrong--until you got caught? Please. You need a good smack upside your head.

You're not the victim here. You're a douchebag who doesn't deserve the privilege you have.

by Anonymousreply 7407/10/2013

[quote]Justin Bieber ‏@justinbieber 3h In life u will make mistakes and people will try and tear u down...but u gotta stay positive. Stay strong..and learn to be better..and..always live to serve others and The Lord #growingeveryday

This is the same bullshit he rambles about everytime he gets caught (like the New Years party pics released earlier this year). And I love how faux-religious assholes always hide behind "The Lord" to excuse themselves.

by Anonymousreply 7507/10/2013

Justin Bieber is doing us all a favor. In a couple of years, when he dies of a drug overdose, no one is going to feel compelled to try to come up with some kind of reason it's a tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 7607/10/2013

Some PLEASE copy r74's comments to Bieber's twitter feed. Or better yet, flood it.

by Anonymousreply 7707/10/2013

For a lot of douchebags like Bieber, Twitter allows them to creat their own self-absorbed, egomanical, immoral universe not based in any kind of reality, principles or decency.

Bieber and others like him will just say that I need to stay strong for all the bullshit I've caused. And oh yeah, I never thought or didn't care if I got caught. My bad. Don't judge me.

by Anonymousreply 7807/10/2013

Now if parents of all these 'tween girls would say NO to their daughters: NO, you're not going to a Justin Bieber concert. NO, you're not buying his music. Hit this little punk where it hurts financially and in his popularity.

So little 'tween girls: Find someone else to scream over and cause all this commotion. Bieber is not worth your time, money and effort.

by Anonymousreply 7907/10/2013

The fact that "serving the Lord" was just used as a way to excuse pissing all over the place is hilarious. Oh, you whacky Christians never fail to give me a chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 8007/10/2013

The guy on the stairs staring at him while he pees is the same bodyguard who lifted him up in that infamous photo that makes him look like a baby being put into a carseat.

Weird how he stood there with a smile on his face watching his little charge pee instead of stopping him.

by Anonymousreply 8107/10/2013

R53, did you screw that up intentionally or are you from Canada?

by Anonymousreply 8207/10/2013

Any good starving Capitalist will see that this is an opportunity.

Little vials full of genuine Bieber pee on sale on Ebay to the screaming prepubescent masses.

by Anonymousreply 8307/10/2013

r83 makes an excellent point. Whoever filmed this should have grabbed the bucket and sold files of the piss on e-Bay. It would have eventually made the media, the person who shot the film would have pocketed some major change from rubes, and people would be made more aware of just how classy the childish man-child is.

by Anonymousreply 8407/10/2013

There is a little insecure boy inside of that wanna be tough wild kid show. He can't be who he really is because he will have no career. He is follwing in the footsteps of low life rappers who meet early and horrible deaths. A fiery car crash would make so many people happy.

by Anonymousreply 8507/10/2013

Reading various article comments, the one thing that struck me is how he can unite people.

People from the US, Aus, UK, Canada etc, all hate this little POS.

Our hate for him unites us all.

by Anonymousreply 8607/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 8707/11/2013

His fans will age out soon. There's never a next wave of fans for solo teen idols, too. That's it. Finis.

by Anonymousreply 8807/11/2013

Not only that but expect someone on Team Bieber to be lining their pockets with that Bieber cash, probably a manager, his parents, entourage.

by Anonymousreply 8907/11/2013

"Fuck Bill Clinton?"

What does Bill Clinton have to do with this little douchebag punk Bieber?

by Anonymousreply 9007/11/2013

This was a stupid thing he did but I also don't think he was doing it to spite "minimum wage workers". I'm sure he didn't even think about the fact someone would have to clean it up in the drug/drink induced stupor he was in.

The horrible post from r30 is way worse than what he did imo.

Hopefully he'll realize from this leaked vid that he needs to behave better and figure out which "friends" are sneaking vids of him when he doesn't know it.

by Anonymousreply 9107/11/2013

Bobby Sherman, David Cassidy, etc.

by Anonymousreply 9207/11/2013

"Justin Bieber hates my husband" should be Hillary Clinton's slogan when she runs in 2016. She'd win a landslide.

by Anonymousreply 9307/11/2013

Leif Garrett, r92, Leif Garrett.

by Anonymousreply 9407/11/2013

He is very confused about what or who he is. He was sold to the singer Usher and that has not been a healthy relationship but it has been a profitable one. But Bieber has identify problems because he hangs with African American rap singers and he is out of touch with values that will carry him through life.

by Anonymousreply 9507/11/2013

Not a word of this was mentioned on WWHL tonight.

by Anonymousreply 9607/11/2013

R96. I guess the agreement with the mother was: Don't ask.

by Anonymousreply 9707/11/2013

Of course not. Cohen just kisses ass.

In fact, that's his job description.

by Anonymousreply 9807/11/2013

Did you hear that Justin Bieber has a 10-inch cock?

It's in his ass and it belongs to Usher!

by Anonymousreply 9907/11/2013

The explanation is much simpler, R95. He's just an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 10007/11/2013

Andy Gibb.

by Anonymousreply 10107/11/2013

Can't he be deported to Canada? We are full of these losers.

by Anonymousreply 10207/11/2013

[quote]The explanation is much simpler, [R95]. He's just an asshole.

This post needed to be repeated. Thanks, R100.

by Anonymousreply 10307/11/2013

I'm not a fan of Andy Cohen, but I decided to watch his stupid fucking show tonight to see if Cohen asked Bieber's mother about her douchebag punk son pissing in the restaurant.

Nothing. In fact, the only embarrassing thing the mother mentioned about Bieber was that he once caused an elevator to get stuck "before he started his career." Really? That was the only thing that came to mind?

Kris Jenner was the other guest. Her most embarrassing moment with one of her kids was when Scott Disick (not her kid) stuffed a dollar bill down a waiter's throat in Las Vegas. I guess her daughter Kim's sex tape wasn't all that embarrassing.

I won't be watching Cohen's show again. Totally mindless crap--and it was all bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 10507/11/2013

So clubs and bars will card you even if you look 50, but if you look like a 12 year old bull dyke then come on in?

by Anonymousreply 10607/11/2013

I know so many gay men who love Andy Cohen but I personally cannot stand him. He is such a shallow starfucker and has no wit or charm.

by Anonymousreply 10707/11/2013

Letterman in his prime would have made tonights show watchable, riveting even. As r105 points out, the host really fails us!

by Anonymousreply 10807/11/2013

[quote]I know so many gay men who love Andy Cohen but I personally cannot stand him. He is such a shallow starfucker and has no wit or charm.

You're not alone - I can't stand him either and out of all the gay men to admire, this fame-hungry pig is the one of the last to admire. He kisses so much ass he wears shit for lipstick.

by Anonymousreply 10907/11/2013

Surely he committed some sort of a crime with that number...he should be prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 11007/11/2013

Come sit by me, r109!

by Anonymousreply 11107/11/2013

[quote]Hopefully he'll realize from this leaked vid that he needs to behave better [bold]and figure out which "friends" are sneaking vids of him when he doesn't know it[/bold].

You've got this all wrong. The problem isn't who is sneaking vids of him, the entire problem is his own behavior.

If he hadn't pissed in the bucket, there would not have been a vid.

His lack of respect for anyone who has to clean up after him tells me all I need to know about him.

by Anonymousreply 11207/11/2013

R112. I don't think Bieber was thinking at all about anyone cleaning up after his play play. I think it's more a combination of punk, faux thug, immaturity and a grand sense of entitlement.

When Bieber was a younger teen, no one really knew what he was like other than this "Belieber" and teen idol nonsense for screaming girls. But now that he's gotten a bit older, his little fucking punk personality is emerging. And unfortunately, this might just be his true personality.

Bieber needs to be leaving a club some night and have a real thug beat the shit out of him. That'll bring him back down to earth and humiliate the hell out of him.

Call TMZ. Get your cameras ready.

by Anonymousreply 11307/11/2013

Pissing in a bucket in a hotel kitchen is just bad upbringing. It's fuck all to do with who is video-taping etc. His mother won't say anything because she doesn't want to be cut off. The worse thing about that video is that Bieber is oblivious to the fact that some guy (I think a body guard) is standing right in front of him while he pisses. I'm a woman so I plead ignorance on the ins and outs of pissing etiquette for men, but that just seems weird to piss in front of some guy.

by Anonymousreply 11407/11/2013

R95 = The Ghost of Ann Landers

by Anonymousreply 11507/11/2013

Bieber's attitude is the classic "My shit doesn't stink."

by Anonymousreply 11607/11/2013

hey can pee on me

by Anonymousreply 11707/11/2013

[quote]He kisses so much ass he wears shit for lipstick.

Okay, I never heard that before. That's funny. Thank you for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 11907/11/2013

They shoot pop stars, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 12007/11/2013

Usher needs to come out and publicly tell Bieber he was being a punk and it was wrong to piss in the restaurant.

(Yes, I'll take my own bait: Usher should just come out.)

by Anonymousreply 12107/11/2013

Justin Bieber makes the People of Walmart look like Target shoppers.

by Anonymousreply 12207/11/2013

he is over

by Anonymousreply 12307/11/2013

Who are the fucking stupid parents that buy tickets for their kids to see this asshole? Would you buy tickets for your kid to see some little punk who has no manners and acts like a brat?

by Anonymousreply 12407/11/2013

He's OWNED by credit card companies and the stupid parents play right into their hands.

Death can't come soon enough to this twit.

by Anonymousreply 12507/11/2013

He's not a girl, not yet a woman.

by Anonymousreply 12607/11/2013

This generation's Leif Garrett. This will definitely not end well.

by Anonymousreply 12807/11/2013

I personally volunteer to beat the shit out of him.

by Anonymousreply 12907/11/2013

Has he lost his virginity yet?

by Anonymousreply 13007/11/2013

Sounds like drugs. It's obvious he's a drughead and those around him are enabling.

Like the security guy or whatever he was (he's an adult) who stood there smiling while he watched the Bieber pee from his little boy weenie.

by Anonymousreply 13207/11/2013

Has he sprouted pubes yet?

by Anonymousreply 13307/11/2013

[quote] It's kinda hot, actually.

The arrogance and disregard for others is not.

by Anonymousreply 13507/11/2013

Isn't his 15 minutes over yet?

by Anonymousreply 13607/11/2013

The most shocking thing in that video is that Bieber can pee standing up.

by Anonymousreply 13707/11/2013

[quote]This is no big deal.

Tell that to the poor guy who had to empty that bucket.

Seriously, I don't care if the money and adulation and all that explain WHY he's acting like this. The fact of the matter is, it's not acceptable behavior from anyone. It's gross, unhygienic and rude. If your neighbor's kid took a piss on your front porch, you'd be angry, right?

It's just a dumb puppet show for those of us watching on the internet, but not to the actual human beings working in that restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 13807/11/2013

[quote]The most shocking thing in that video is that Bieber can pee standing up.

He uses one of these.

by Anonymousreply 13907/11/2013

[quote]Justin Bieber makes the People of Walmart look like Target shoppers.

But, he is from that same clan.

by Anonymousreply 14107/11/2013

Immense fame and wealth too young will fuck you up.

by Anonymousreply 14207/11/2013

[quote]I'm no Bieber fan but this just seems like bros having fun.

It's a sign of complete disrespect for people he likely considers to be beneath him.

by Anonymousreply 14307/11/2013

Bill Clinton accepted a telephone call from Bieber. Bieber apologized to Clinton.

Now, why didn't Clinton take the opportunity to have his person tell Bieber's person "Please call us back in 15 minutes." then check out why Bieber wants to apologize.

That would have given Clinton the 1/2 second it would have taken him to decide to have his staffer tell Bieber. "President Clinton want's you to track down those kitchen workers and apoligize to them first and THEN he'll accept your call."

Instead, Clinton accepted his call and only said to him, "Well if that's the worst thing you ever did..."

Somebody else post an analinkus. I'm too astonished.

by Anonymousreply 14507/11/2013

"I'm no Bieber fan but this just seems like bros having fun."

Yup, I'm laughing all the way to the utility sink.

by Anonymousreply 14607/11/2013

R140...we have all male bonded when we were young, but we didn't disrespect owners at a restaurant. The worse we did was pee on the back wall, which every guy does.

Bieber is just plain uneducated and ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 14707/11/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 14807/11/2013

R140 et all = FTM, probably Chaz, who wishes SHE had a wiener so SHE could have some "male bonding".

by Anonymousreply 14907/11/2013

He needs to apologize to the restaurant employees, who had to clean up after him.

by Anonymousreply 15007/11/2013

[quote]The most shocking thing in that video is that Bieber can pee standing up.

She was using her go-girl

by Anonymousreply 15107/11/2013

Am I the only one who would seriously have to consider giving up any child of mine for adoption if he/she was a fan of this little douche?

by Anonymousreply 15207/11/2013

[quote]Am I the only one who would seriously have to consider giving up any child of mine for adoption if he/she was a fan of this little douche?

I don't think adoption is the proper route, but having plastic bags, lime, clorox, gloves and a shovel could help you come up with the proper "solution"

by Anonymousreply 15307/11/2013

Wow, R153. That's just fucking sick. John Wayne Gacy much?

by Anonymousreply 15407/11/2013

R154, You call it sick, I call it an opportunity to enhance the life experience of a generation.

by Anonymousreply 15507/11/2013

We know, R140, you've been jerking off to the image all day.

(And you might not have been a Bieber fan to start, but from what you've posted on this thread, you qualify now.)

by Anonymousreply 15607/11/2013

In 3rd grade we used to pee on the radiators in the school bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 15707/11/2013

Bieber's hot and you old envious turds are not.

by Anonymousreply 15807/11/2013

He should send a check to the cleanup people, but otherwise no biggie.

by Anonymousreply 15907/11/2013

[quote]In 3rd grade we used to pee on the radiators in the school bathroom.

So you're saying Bieber acts like a 3rd grader? I think you might be right about that.

by Anonymousreply 16007/11/2013

The janitor should have took the bucket and dumped it over the little asshole's head.

by Anonymousreply 16107/11/2013

He's an asshole. This is douchebag behavior.

by Anonymousreply 16207/11/2013

[quote]I'm sure it only took some janitor only two seconds to empty and rinse that bucket.

Well count yourself lucky that you don't know jack shit about cleaning and restaurants.

He's an entitled douche. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 16407/11/2013

[quote]That would have given Clinton the 1/2 second it would have taken him to decide to have his staffer tell Bieber. "President Clinton want's you to track down those kitchen workers and apoligize to them first and THEN he'll accept your call."

R145. Excellent suggestion. Bieber still doesn't get it. He thinks having access to a president excuses what he did to the restaurant and its employees.

Bieber is just a useless piece of garbage.

by Anonymousreply 16507/11/2013

The kid is foul - anyone who'd take a piss in a kitchen while food is being prepared (and while it's not being prepared) is disgusting. Even being raised by an unwed mother who had him at 17, he should know better than that.

Meet Mama Biebs:

[quote]While searching for videos of a different singer, Scooter Braun, a former marketing executive of So So Def, clicked on one of Bieber's 2007 videos by accident. Impressed, Braun tracked down the theater Bieber was performing in, located Bieber's school, and finally contacted Mallette, who was reluctant because of Braun's Jewish religion; she remembered praying, "God, I gave him to you. You could send me a Christian man, a Christian label!... you don’t want this Jewish kid to be Justin’s man, do you?"[18] However, after praying with her church elders and receiving their encouragement, she permitted Braun to fly Bieber, then 13,[10] to Atlanta, Georgia, to record demo tapes.[18] A week after arriving, Bieber sang for R&B singer/songwriter Usher.[26]

by Anonymousreply 16607/11/2013

That can't be real. Someone hijacked his Wiki page.

by Anonymousreply 16707/11/2013

What does he have against Bill Clinton? That is just bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 16807/12/2013

[quote]He has his douchey moments but he's a teenager with too many toys and he'll learn and grow up.

I am willing to bet that in under 5 years, his career path will resemble that of Corey Haim.

by Anonymousreply 16907/12/2013

He'll lose his little girl fans with his douchey behavior. He won't be able to generate a new fan base and his career will go into freefall.

He's a druggie and a wild spender so he'll burn through the money. I think reality shows are in his future.

I nominate him for The Real Housewives of Manitoba.

by Anonymousreply 17007/12/2013

[quote]Bieber still doesn't get it. He thinks having access to a president excuses what he did to the restaurant and its employees.

And just why should he have access to a President anyway? Bill Clinton didn't need to take his call. If it had been me, I wouldn't have been as gracious.

by Anonymousreply 17107/12/2013

The rich and powerful stick together.

by Anonymousreply 17207/12/2013

Seriously, someone send him an invite to a water sports party.

by Anonymousreply 17307/12/2013

If he loves the lord so much, perhaps he should go meet him.

by Anonymousreply 17407/12/2013

How much money does he have? His earning potential is going to drop each year as his fandom ages out of its frenzy and later becomes properly embarrassed for having been attracted to hormonally-challenged she boy. If he's trying to act hardcore for a transition into something else, I'm afraid the rap industry and its fans are just laughing as much as we are. His entourage, his management, and his legal fees will eat away at the bank account faster than he thinks and his earning potential is going down.

How many boy banders have managed a transition? Justin Timberlake is the only one I can think of and at least he has a certain charm.

by Anonymousreply 17507/12/2013

"Male urination really is a kind of accomplishment, an arc of transcendence. A woman merely waters the ground she stands on." [Camille Paglia]

He was being playful and bonding with his buds. I see nothing wrong with it.

I just wish I had a front view.

by Anonymousreply 17607/12/2013

The Bieb is only hurting himself with his antics of late. His tween (now teen) fanbase fell in love with the innocent cute white boy with the mop-top hair. Now, he's morphing into some Vanilla Ice hip-hop wannabe and it's hurting his brand.

by Anonymousreply 17707/12/2013

It would be wonderfully "playful" if someone would pour a glass of piss over his head.

by Anonymousreply 17807/12/2013

TMZ has a story up about how Bieber refused to kick out his friends Lil Twist and Lil Za despite his handlers begging him to because he's so happy after spending most of his teens surrounded by adults to have some friends in his own age range. This story seems to indicate Bieber is just now going through his teen acting out phase most people go through when they are 14 or 15 and that he is desperate for friends. He also seems to be enamoured with black guys in general. There's even a video of him as a kid saying "once you go black you never go back".

by Anonymousreply 17907/12/2013

P.S. I predict this kid is outed as at least bi in the next year, probably by one of his "friends".

by Anonymousreply 18007/12/2013

How many black Hip Hop dicks have seen the inside of the Bieb's hole?

by Anonymousreply 18107/12/2013

Fuck the bucket. Piss in my mouth. He is hot in a very trashy way at this point.

by Anonymousreply 18207/12/2013

Why would Clinton even talk to this 19 yr old child?

by Anonymousreply 18307/12/2013

His recent overseas tours took in millions. Let's hope he wraps one of his posh cars around a palm tree.

by Anonymousreply 18407/12/2013

But don't most Canadians piss in buckets?

by Anonymousreply 18507/12/2013

Rock bands have trashed hotels and caused mayhem that other people have had to clean up for years. And well, that's cool and all. But let Bieber piss in a bucket of dirty water and suddenly all the pathetic old youth-resenting prisses have a hissy fit.

by Anonymousreply 18607/12/2013

R186. No one is excusing a rock star for trashing a hotel room. But Bieber did something in public that should be done in private. He's also an entitled douchebag punk and much different than a rock star. He's a tween star.

by Anonymousreply 18707/13/2013

It seems that he's a badly spoiled child.

by Anonymousreply 18807/13/2013

[quote]much different than a rock star. He's a tween star.

The difference being what? That you arbitrarily resent one and not the other?

by Anonymousreply 18907/13/2013

r186 who are these people you speak of that has been "cool and all?" Certainly the people who have to clean up the mess left by rock stars aren't cool with it. I'm sure we all recognize bad behavior when rock bands do it, they get bad press. What a strawman.

by Anonymousreply 19007/13/2013

no r190, it's romanticized and laughed about.

by Anonymousreply 19107/13/2013

by you r191 and by fans of those rock bands. I know that when Charlie Sheen practically destroyed his hotel room, it was just more street cred for his fans. Same with Bieber. Only his fans are lapping it up.

The rest of the civilized world do not think it's "cool and all."

by Anonymousreply 19207/13/2013

I think more people should piss into restaurant mop buckets!

by Anonymousreply 19307/13/2013

if justin would dress normal i'd let him piss on me

by Anonymousreply 19407/13/2013

[quote]Did Justin's latest outburst go too far?

by Anonymousreply 19507/13/2013

[quote]I know that when Charlie Sheen practically destroyed his hotel room, it was just more street cred for his fans. Same with Bieber. Only his fans are lapping it up.

Fans of Sheen and rock bands were older than Bieber's fans. His fans are young girls age 11-13.

by Anonymousreply 19607/13/2013

Bieber's bucket piss made two NPR shows this weekend. They talked about his pissing exploits on "Whad'Ya Know?" and "Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!" - probably the first time he's ever been mentioned on NPR. Interesting that it's about his piss and not about his singing.

by Anonymousreply 19707/13/2013

His singing isn't worth mentioning.

by Anonymousreply 19807/13/2013

He was home schooled, he has no logic of right and wrong. Justin probably would been beated up in school.

by Anonymousreply 19907/13/2013

[quote]He was home schooled, he has no logic of right and wrong.

Not knowing right from wrong has nothing to do with someone being homeschooled.

by Anonymousreply 20007/15/2013

"He was home schooled, he has no logic of right and wrong."

It may be more accurate to say "He's home schooled, therefore he does not understand what society's ideas of acceptable and unacceptable behavior".

If his parents brought him up to think that's okay, they must be white trash yahoos, but I expect they didn't. I think he believes he can get away with anything.

by Anonymousreply 20107/15/2013

[quote]they must be white trash yahoos,

We have a winner!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 20207/15/2013

I think R200 was homeschooled.

by Anonymousreply 20307/15/2013

R203 - Five years into trying for that GED.

by Anonymousreply 20407/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 20507/17/2013

so what, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 20607/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!