Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gov. Bob McDonnell's Son Arrested, Charged With Public Intoxication

Tuesday, Jul 9, 2013

The son of Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell was arrested over the weekend and charged with public intoxication, Charlottesville Police confirmed to News4.

Sean McDonnell, 21, was arrested at 1:19 a.m. Saturday while on foot near University Corner, just across the street from the University of Virginia campus.

"This is a personal matter and is being addressed by the family," said McDonnell spokesperson Tucker Martin.

Sean was a high school soccer star in Richmond. He now attends U.Va. with his twin brother.

A court hearing is scheduled for Aug. 12.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 3107/11/2013

The McDonnells are trash, so how fitting that Bob's last year in office has been tainted by scandal after scandal!

by GOP Family Valuesreply 107/09/2013

Give him an anal sonogram!

by GOP Family Valuesreply 207/09/2013

PI. Yawn.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 307/09/2013

Unless there was nudity this is completely uninteresting.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 407/09/2013

He must have really been trashed if he couldn't even walk to his dorm.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 507/09/2013

Blue boy

by GOP Family Valuesreply 607/09/2013

Shit, what a puss!

You ain't shit unless you have a DUI under your belt.

I quit drinking 25 years ago but I got one when I still drank and ran the roads.

Sounds like McDonnell boy is just a SWI case -- staggering while intoxicated.

Who hasn't been there, done that?

by GOP Family Valuesreply 707/09/2013

Aww, poor Governor Vaginal Probe just keeps slipping further and further down the "possible" list for the GOTP.

The fact that he still imagines he's in the running for anything is delicious. I foresee a big ol' heaping helping of schadenfreude for me on the day he finally figures out that he has no political future.

Good times.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 807/09/2013

Momma like!!

by GOP Family Valuesreply 907/09/2013

[quote]He must have really been trashed if he couldn't even walk to his dorm.

UVa upperclassmen don't live in dorms. He was probably caught puking or pissing in an alley, or trying to start a fight.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 1007/09/2013

Look at that hair! Forgiven.

[quote]UVa upperclassmen don't live in dorms. He was probably caught puking or pissing in an alley, or trying to start a fight.

I thought only seniors live in the dorms on the original campus.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 1107/09/2013

Talk about embarrassing! You're the governor of a state and you can't even get your kids public intoxication arrest to disappear!

by GOP Family Valuesreply 1207/09/2013

[quote]on the original campus

Oh dear.

*Faints*

by GOP Family Valuesreply 1307/09/2013

Hey, at least he's not gay!

by GOP Family Valuesreply 1407/09/2013

It's not a big scandal that will impact the current Governor at this late stage, but there is an election for Governor coming up in a few months and this could further tarnish the GOP brand and help the Dems win Virginia.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 1507/09/2013

R15, I'd have to disagree. Ordinarily, no, this wouldn't be a big scandal; however, this happened a day after McDonnell had to pay $2,500 to the state of Virginia because his little brats were lifting food from the governor's mansion. For the past few weeks, the Post and other DC papers have been chock full of embarrassing stories about McDonnell (who's already a laughing stock due to his nickname "Governor Ultra-Sound").

His first few years in office were the stuff of dreams, but the wingnut Virginia legislature knocked him off balance with their antics...and he hasn't ben the same since!

by GOP Family Valuesreply 1607/09/2013

R16, as I said, I do think this could damage the GOP brand in Virginia ahead of this Fall's election for Governor.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 1707/09/2013

Um, I'm sure Ken "Cooch" Cuccinelli is perfectly capable of damaging the GOP brand without McDonnell's help.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 1807/09/2013

[quote]McDonnell had to pay $2,500 to the state of Virginia because his little brats were lifting food from the governor's mansion.

What does that mean? Aren't his children allowed to eat with their father?

by GOP Family Valuesreply 1907/09/2013

R19, his kids were raiding the fridge/pantry in the governor's mansion and taking food and alcohol back to UVA. The food/alcohol they took was intended for official functions hosted at the governor's mansion.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 2007/09/2013

Thanks R19.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 2107/09/2013

Was I supposed to say on The Lawn?

by GOP Family Valuesreply 2207/10/2013

[quote]"This is a personal matter and is being addressed by the family," said McDonnell spokesperson Tucker Martin.

Personal, my ass. We're gonna criticize and beat this until its a dead horse.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 2307/10/2013

Hey! I am fully capable of damaging the GOP in Virginia without either one of those fools.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 2407/10/2013

I hate this Rethuglican shit stain governor...BUT, what college boy HASN'T been publicly intoxicated at one point or another? This dumb kid just managed to be caught by the police.

If this was a DUI charge or a hard drug charge then there might be something...but this? Not a big deal.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 2507/10/2013

How much you wanna bet he slurred the "Do you know who my father is?!" line at the cops at least once?

by GOP Family Valuesreply 2607/10/2013

"...what college boy HASN'T been publicly intoxicated at one point or another?"

Lots. The kid's an idiot, and it's a good thing he was caught - we can chip away at McDonnell with this.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 2707/10/2013

Agree it's a bullshit charge unless he was disturbing the peace. He probably was. Policie in college towns don't arrest every drunk student.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 2807/10/2013

Too bad he wasn't charged with public indecency for urinating in public. Sometimes it results in getting on a sex offender list.

That's being said, he's a hottie.

by GOP Family Valuesreply 2907/11/2013

YAWN

by GOP Family Valuesreply 3007/11/2013

[quote]BUT, what college boy HASN'T been publicly intoxicated at one point or another?

BUT what publicly intoxicated college boy is drunk off of stolen liquor that was paid for by the Virginian taxpayers???

by GOP Family Valuesreply 3107/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.