Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mariah Carey hurt in video mishap

I guess she does have her own problems after all, with all due respect.

Mariah Carey is "fine" a day after an accident during a video shoot in New York on Sunday night, her representative said Monday.

"Mariah injured herself while filming a video with Jeezy for the remix of #Beautiful, directed by her husband Nick Cannon," said rep Cindi Berger.

"She was taken to hospital late last night, where doctors reset her shoulder. She is fine."

She recently released two remixes of "#Beautiful" featuring Miguel.

The release of her new album, which was set for July, has been delayed "in order to have more time on it," according to her website.

by Anonymousreply 1407/11/2013

Kinda like the pain I hear whenever that lame song comes on

by Anonymousreply 107/09/2013

I like "#Beautiul" but Mariah has lost her live singing ability. It's sad what alcohol can do to such a wonderful instrument. Those high whistle notes used to be her bread and butter-the last few times I saw her on tv performing, she couldn't hit them.

by Anonymousreply 207/09/2013

Is her sister still suffering from the HIV?

by Anonymousreply 307/09/2013

Was this injury weight related?

by Anonymousreply 407/09/2013

I hope she's OK

by Anonymousreply 507/09/2013

On the video set, the mishap has been code named 'The Antigravitation Of Mimi'.

by Anonymousreply 607/09/2013

The best quote about this comes from Dlisted:

"Doctors told Mimi to stop running around acting horny for a second and lay down until her shoulder settles down or whatever."

by Anonymousreply 707/09/2013

Oh for God's sake - VIDEO MISHAP?

The stupid cow fell trying to perform in her ridiculously high heels. The NY papers were very specific about that point; leave it to CNN to merely reiterate a press release.

She hurt her arm because she probably has brittle bones from lack of protein and whether or not she likes it - she is in her forties, not her twenties. Her husband was the director, which essentially means she was doing whatever she wanted.

by Anonymousreply 807/09/2013

Did you see her on The Macy's Fourth Of July Fireworks Special. She was laying down in some hay. LAYING DOWN and singing. And this was before her accident. One of the most ludicrous things I've ever seen

by Anonymousreply 907/09/2013

R8

Are we under the impression that every singer isn't doing whatever they want in their videos no matter who the director is?

by Anonymousreply 1007/11/2013

Why is she still flogging this deader than dead horse?

by Anonymousreply 1107/11/2013

she was taken to THE hospital.

by Anonymousreply 1207/11/2013

LOL, R12. I wonder if CNN copied that from something like the Daily Mail. If so, I see no attribution.

by Anonymousreply 1307/11/2013

And was there a need to make a video for a REMIX?

by Anonymousreply 1407/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.