Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

SHIRLEY? Don't call me SHIRLEY!

Cameras caught a couple- a black (apparently) male and white female- breaking into a high rise office complex this past weekend. Perhaps "breaking in" is too strong- someone gave them access codes to the building, but did not warn them that there were cameras in the entrance hall.

They used equipment to cut a hole through the wall into a law office and stole 3 computers. They left tens of thousands of dollars in silver bars, artwork and other valuables- making it obvious that they only wanted the data on the computers.

The offices next door- one of which had hundreds of thousands of dollars in valuable collectible coins- were unmolested.

The strangest part- the offices that were burglarized were investigating a highly ranked State Department official who is trying to expose criminal behavior.

But I'm sure it's a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 4007/30/2013

Ehh, perhaps Airplane! jokes are wasted here.

by Anonymousreply 107/08/2013

Spam

Spam

Spam

Spam

Libertarian Idiot

Spam

Spam

Spam

Spam...

by Anonymousreply 207/09/2013

You didn't even get the joke right and it doesn't even apply here. Did you even see the movie? And where did you get that dress? It's awful. And those shoes and that coat, jeeeeez!

by Anonymousreply 307/09/2013

R3-

The crazed fanboy at R2 is too dumb to catch the joke.

by Anonymousreply 407/09/2013

[quote] They used equipment to cut a hole through the wall into a law office and stole 3 computers. They left tens of thousands of dollars in silver bars, artwork and other valuables- making it obvious that they only wanted the data on the computers.

Or they were just too stupid to realize what was really valuable. That gets my vote.

by Anonymousreply 507/09/2013

Really, R5?

They have unfettered access to hundreds of offices in this high rise building, and ONLY take 3 computers from the only office that is representing whistleblowers and leave tens of thousands of dollars in artwork and silver bars?

Please tell me you're joking.

by Anonymousreply 607/09/2013

Oh, and the office next door was UNLOCKED and had many valuable pieces of equipment...but they ignored it.

-----

The Dallas law office representing a State Department whistleblower was broken into and robbed during the first weekend of July. Three computers were stolen and the firm’s file cabinets had been searched, but valuables were left untouched.

“It’s a crazy, strange and suspicious situation,” attorney Cary Schulman of the Schulman & Mathias law office told Foreign Policy Magazine’s The Cable.

The burglars left behind silver bars, video equipment and other valuables, causing Schulman to believe that they were looking to find information on the case of former State Department inspector general investigator Aurelia Fedenisn, who leaked government documents last month. Fedenisn provided CBS News with documents that accuse the State Department of covering up criminal investigations involving its diplomats and employees, including offenses such as illicit drug use, sexual solicitation of minors and prostitutes, and sexual harassment.

The documents state that US Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman “was suspected of patronizing prostitutes in a public park.”

Schulman believes that the perpetrators of the burglary may have been politically motivated supporters of the Obama administration, but the suspects have not yet been identified.

“It’s clear to me that it was somebody looking for information and not money. My most high-profile case right now is the Aurelia Fedenisn case, and I can’t think of any other case where someone would go to these great lengths to get our information,” Schulman told The Cable.

Last month, lawyers representing Fedenisn told The Cable that the State Department tried to silence her by threatening her and her family. Law enforcement officers allegedly camped in front of her house, harassed her children, and tried to make Fedenisn incriminate herself.

Schulman believes that officials are trying to force Fedenisn to sign papers admitting that she stole the documents – a crime that the former investigator denies.

The law office does not believe the State Department authorized a break-in, but suspects that supporters of the administration may be to blame.

"It wasn't professional enough," he said. "It is possible that an Obama or Hillary supporter feels that I am unfairly going after them. And the timing of this is right after several weeks of very public media attention so it seems to me most likely that the information sought is related to that case. I don't know for sure and I want the police to do their work."

Local Fox affiliate KDFW aired a surveillance video of the two suspected burglars, who can be seen walking out of the office carrying computers.

State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki claims the agency had no involvement in the break-in.

“Any allegation that the Department of State authorized someone to break into Mr. Schulman’s law firm is false and baseless,” she said.

by Anonymousreply 707/09/2013

If I was one of the people who broke into this office and stole this info for the government AND THEN GOT this kind of publicity...I would kiss my family goodbye, fake my death and pray I made it to Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 807/09/2013

They're probably on their way to Venezuela.

by Anonymousreply 907/10/2013

Why did you feel the need to mention that they are black?

by Anonymousreply 1007/10/2013

But if my name is Shirley, what the fuck else can you call me?

by Anonymousreply 1107/10/2013

R10----WTF?

If you see two people committing a crime, and try to describe them, wouldn't you try to be somewhat specific?

"Uhhhh, it was two people. Humans. I think"

by Anonymousreply 1207/10/2013

So, they come back THREE TIMES and only target this one office which is investigating the criminal behavior of Obama's State Dept.

"Schulman told me the break-in was “odd—curious.” Adding to the strangeness, the burglars seem to have come not once but three separate times over the weekend of June 28-30. That’s “high risk behavior for a burglar,” he said. “I have never seen a commercial burglary where they come back multiple times.”

"The burglars took three Apple computers, forced open a locked metal file cabinet, and took one credit card, leaving others behind.

"The burglary has been reported to local police and the FBI.

"Maybe it was just a third-rate if highly original burglary. Maybe it was related somehow to another case, though Schulman says he can’t think what that case might be."

by Anonymousreply 1307/10/2013

When I have time tomorrow to transcribe the multiple links at the article (from NYTimes, CBS, NBC, etc.) I will show the depth of dangerous depravity that this crime exposes.

A "deep network" search of the Internet would show numerous stories just like this for the Clinton and Bush administrations. All of them (and most staff) are crooked, evil, twisted muthafuckin sociopaths, interested only in expanding and retaining the powers of fascist government control.

Anyone who has "faith" in government is blindingly and willfully ignorant, or stupid. I would prefer stupid, because they can be reasoned with--- the willfully ignorant are a different and dangerous beast.

by Anonymousreply 1407/10/2013

Ehhhh, fuck it.

It seems that trying to expose government misdeeds (unless they have an R by their name) pointless.

If Obama says it, you believe it.

by Anonymousreply 1507/11/2013

Bug. Fuck. Crazy.

Seek professional help.

by Anonymousreply 1607/11/2013

Shirley, Shirley Boberly, Bananafana Boberly, MeMyMo Merley, Shirley!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1707/13/2013

Huh, R16?

Wouldn't you like to know why a law firm investigating criminal behavior by the executive was robbed?

Or is that only for Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 1807/13/2013

Not only is

by Anonymousreply 1907/16/2013

"Hello, may I speak to Barbara? Barbara, this is Shirley You might not know who I am but the reason I am calling you is because I was going through my old man's pockets this morning And I just happened to find your name and number" "So woman to woman, I don't think it's beingAny more than fair to call you and let you know where I'm coming fromNow Barbara, I don't know how you're gonna take thisBut whether you be cool or come out of a bag on me" "You see it doesn't really make any difference But it's only fair that I let you know thatThe man you're in love with he's mineFrom the top of his head to the bottom of..........

by Anonymousreply 2007/16/2013

It's BARBRA, dammit!

by Anonymousreply 2107/16/2013

[quote]Shirley, Shirley Boberly, Bananafana Boberly, MeMyMo Merley, Shirley!!!!

Darn you, get it right:

Shirley, Shirley, Bo-Birley,

Banana-fana, Fo-Firley,

Fee-Fi, Mo-Mirley. Shirley!

by Anonymousreply 2207/16/2013

r22 Sorry doll, I bow to a much OLDER wisdom.

by Anonymousreply 2307/16/2013

Wisdom does indeed come with age, R23. But wisdom has nothing to do with getting simple lyrics correct. An intelligent eight-year-old can learn the words to The Name Game and remember them for life.

by Anonymousreply 2407/16/2013

r24 So, when do you turn 9?

by Anonymousreply 2507/16/2013

What would their race have to do with it?

The op is just one more racist asshole.

by Anonymousreply 2607/16/2013

Fo-FIRley...

by Anonymousreply 2707/16/2013

R26-

It wasn't race- it was descriptive.

If I said a person walked in and robbed me and you asked for a description and I said "it was a woman with dark skin in a wheelchair with a short buzz cut and a tattoo on her shaved head that said DYKE" would that not be more information than just saying it was a "person"? Or would that be misogynistic, racist, handicappist, folliclurlist and homophobic?

Male, blond, Hispanic, Indian, Native American, Aborigine, black- these are what normal people call "descriptive terms" you retarded twat.

by Anonymousreply 2807/17/2013

OP, 14/28 replies are yours. Seeing a pattern here yet?

by Anonymousreply 2907/17/2013

Pattern?

Like the government lying!??!

by Anonymousreply 3007/22/2013

Like Libertarians failure to accurately predict, well, anything?

by Anonymousreply 3107/23/2013

R31-

Libertarians predicted the housing meltdown, the rise in gold, and the failure of the government and Federal Reserve to "restart" the economy.

When the economy crashes AGAIN in the next few months we will be proven right again.

by Anonymousreply 3207/24/2013

Keep fucking that chicken, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 3307/24/2013

Keep sucking that Rooster, R33

I love it how when you know a reply will show your ignorance you just get pissed.

Please, PLEASE, explain why the fact that people ---

A- robbed a single office in a large complex where they...

B- had a key of some sort to access the building after hours, on a weekend...

C- sawed into the one office that had papers and computer files for a government whistleblower...

D- left tens of thousands of dollars in equipment and FUCKING SILVER BARS and only took the hard drive boxes...

E- and the FBI and TXBI aren't on this hardcore.

Please explain that.

by Anonymousreply 3407/24/2013

Oh, add to my post @ R34-

They broke in TWICE over a two day period.

This is worse than Watergate.

-----

While Americans were mesmerized by the Zimmerman trial, a law office in Dallas, Texas, was burglarized—twice in two days over the June 29-30th weekend. It was no ordinary burglary, either. And, it was no ordinary law office. The law office of Schulman & Mathias, one of many offices situated in a large office building within a business park in Dallas represents a high-level whistleblower by the name of Aurelia Fedenisn, a long-time investigator for the State Department’s Inspector General’s (IG) office. Ms. Fedenisn’s duties included investigating fraud, corruption and mismanagement possibly constituting either criminal wrongdoing or internal violations of State Department regulations involving some 260 embassies and diplomatic outposts across the globe.

She did her job well—perhaps too well, and found a number of instances of alleged wrongdoing and reported them, except the allegations were covered up at the highest levels of the U.S. Department of State. Among the criminality includes but is not limited to prostitution and sex crimes involving diplomats and minor children, and also included numerous instances of one U.S. ambassador who allegedly visited prostitutes as a matter of routine after bypassing a perimeter of security.

by Anonymousreply 3507/24/2013

[quote]Libertarians predicted the housing meltdown

So did everyone else. That was blindingly obvious.

[quote]the rise in gold

Nope. They *always* claim there's going to be a rise in gold. They're *still* claiming that today!

[quote]and the failure of the government and Federal Reserve to "restart" the economy.

Except that the economy has, in fact, been "restarted" and is slowly recovering, just as we predicted. Your predictions have been utter and total failures.

[quote]When the economy crashes AGAIN in the next few months we will be proven right again.

So you've been claiming for years. And you've been wrong for years, just as you've been wrong about gold prices, hyperinflation, total economic meltdown, the dollar, the current state of the economy, and well, everything.

by Anonymousreply 3607/24/2013

I was curious as to why the OP used the "Shirley" joke from Airplane as the title of his thread, and then immediately complained that nobody got it, even though there wasn't really anything to get because the words Shirley/surely appear nowhere in his OP, and the joke has no relevance to the subject or wording of the post. Now I can see that he's just batshit crazy and can't be expected to make sense.

by Anonymousreply 3707/24/2013

Feeding off celebrities will continue, perhaps even increase.The difference will be you are unlikely to know who many of them are. With all the avenues to getting attention everyone will be a celeb. Personally I have no idea who half of the people they talk about on Access Hollywood or OMG insider.

by Anonymousreply 3807/24/2013

This is a fucked up crime.

Why isn't the media investigating this shit?

by Anonymousreply 3907/28/2013

Nobody?

by Anonymousreply 4007/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.