Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

WEHT Brad Johnson ?

Was so hot for him when I saw "Always". Former Marlborough Man. He was a dream stud.

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 1707/16/2013

I created a thread on DL about this stud some time ago. He has, like, 13 kids and lives on a farm, I believe. Great ass and always shows major bulge.

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 107/08/2013

Thanks for vintage Brad pic- that's how I see him. Beautiful daddy.

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 207/08/2013

Yum

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 307/09/2013

Double yum

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 407/12/2013

Correction, he has eight kids.

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 507/14/2013

I remember when he was thought to be the next big deal, (circa "Always") but it didn't happen.

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 607/14/2013

Isn't he a fundie, and wasn't he in those "Left Behind" movies with Kirk "Admire My Banana" Cameron?

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 707/14/2013

Yes, but who cares R7. We're talking about the man's looks.

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 807/15/2013

Ugh, r8.[bold][italic]I[/italic][/bold] care. I can't divorce someone's looks from his personality. He's an idiotic POS.

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 907/15/2013

[quote]He's an idiotic POS.

I think this more aptly describes you.

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 1007/16/2013

What a devastating comment, r10. Why not just say, "What you say is what you are"? It's at the exact same level of wittiness.

And why the fuck are you defending an evil fundie?

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 1107/16/2013

I do not know this man to call him evil, and neither do you I suspect, R11. Your hostile jumping to the conclusion that Brad is "evil" (George Zimmerman is "evil", Hitler was "evil", the Marquis de Sade was "evil") is just short of psychotic.

He is a good-looking man. His personal life, religious beliefs, the amount of kids he has, whether or not he likes cream in his coffee, etc., has nothing to do with it.

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 1207/16/2013

He looks like a young Tom Berenger. Tom was so hot when he was younger, but man, age hasn't been kind to him.

Brad Johnson is very good looking. I always wondered if he did those Left Behind movies because he believed in them, or if he just needed the work. He didn't seem to get a lot of work, and he has a lot of kids to feed and clothe.

Another Hottie was the actor Rick something who played opposite Steve Martin and Darryl Hannah in Roxanne.

Hot body, cute guy. He was in a few things and then just disappeared.

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 1307/16/2013

I thought I was the only person on the planet who say the movie "Always". One of my all-time favorites . . .

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 1407/16/2013

[R13] Your talking about Rick Rossivich - was in original 'Terminator'. Was screwing Ginger ( Bess Motta), when Arnold broke in, and killed them both. You get to see him in his briefs, briefly. And yes, he's disappeared. Living in Ojai, CA. , near Santa Barbara.

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 1507/16/2013

[quote]Another Hottie was the actor Rick something who played opposite Steve Martin and Darryl Hannah in Roxanne.

Rick Rossovich. Hottie Supereme. Here's a DL thread I created about him last year...

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 1607/16/2013

The last I ever saw him, he was on Entertainment Tonight the day of the OJ verdict. He pretty much was pissed with the verdict and threw a hissy fit and walked off camera.

by Henry Willson, purveyor of all hunksreply 1707/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.