Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

KRIS!

Monday July 15th 2013. Mark your calendar for on that date television will never be the same. Johnny who? Oprah what? Kris Jenner will debut her new talk show "Kris". History in the making. One day you WILL be asked where you were when "Kris" debuted!

by Anonymousreply 3207/18/2013

Like Bethenny last summer, Kris will test in five FOX markets and will air (with time periods in parentheses) on Fox 5 in New York City (11 a.m.), Fox 11 in Los Angeles (3 p.m.), Fox 9 in Minneapolis (noon), Fox 19 in Phoenix (11 a.m.) and Fox 4 in Dallas (3 p.m.).

by Anonymousreply 107/08/2013

Why "Kris!"? Didn't the title "Kunt!" test well?

by Anonymousreply 207/08/2013

Best piece of ass. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 307/08/2013

Was flipping channels this morning and caught Matt Lauer on the Today show telling her that her children are now "America's children."

It's official. I will never watch Lauer or that ridiculous show ever again.

by Anonymousreply 407/08/2013

Oh thank goodness. I'm always searching the mags and TV to find out more about the Kardashians, but they're just so private it's almost impossible to know what they're up to! Hopefully Kris doesn't hold too much back with her new show, but she's just so notoriously tight lipped, she'll probably never open up or trot her kids out when she needs a ratings boost.

by Anonymousreply 507/09/2013

I can't believe someone paid a bullshit publicist to put this post on here. Someone should be fired or get a refund. This is why the world of "PR" is total fraud. Much like most of hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 607/09/2013

"Where were you when Kris premiered" will be this generation's "where were you when Kennedy was shot".

by Anonymousreply 707/09/2013

dead eyes!

by Anonymousreply 807/09/2013

[quote]"Where were you when Kris premiered" will be this generation's "where were you when Kennedy was shot".

Actually, I wish it was "Where were you when Kris was shot?" -- because I'd surely remember that.

by Anonymousreply 907/09/2013

I hope the world ends on the 14th.

Does anyone really want to watch a shitty talk show by an incontinent, fame whore?

by Anonymousreply 1007/09/2013

I wouldn't

by Anonymousreply 1107/09/2013

What's more pathetic is that half the people that say they hate the Kuntdashians will STILL tune in to this shitfest and give it good ratings, but they'll defend themselves by claiming they "just wanted something to laugh at"

by Anonymousreply 1207/09/2013

American women identify with her, when a nation was morning the loss of nicole brown simpson, they too knew the loss that kris was feeling with the loos of her very best friend. ALSO, she was married to Americas hero Bruce Jenner, that many young women swooned over in the early 70's, nowadays they see her living her life open for all to see warts and all raising 4 children with all the ups and downs that come with it. Kris also has excellent taste. as evedeced by the refined, yet cutting edge interior design that you see, as she and bruce share her home on Bravo. I love all the charcoal grays, blacks, taupes, deep smoky teal blues, chevron patterns juxaposed with dramatic, bold scalled floral wallpaers.

by Anonymousreply 1307/09/2013

Omg. The industry is sick. Anyone can have a talk show! This woman is NOT a good person. And her children are so beyond self-obsessed. I'm waiting for something terrible to happen to all of them. Like a lightning bolt from God.

by Anonymousreply 1407/09/2013

Oh bless your heart, R6.

by Anonymousreply 1507/09/2013

Is it me, or did post sound the way a PR flack who finally burned out on the job would write?

by Anonymousreply 1607/09/2013

r16, repeaan ustedes.

by Anonymousreply 1707/09/2013

I saw her on another talk show - perhaps The Talk or whatever. She was crap. Very unnatural and awkward. This explains why they are wheeling out Joan Rivers and others to co-host.

by Anonymousreply 1807/09/2013

5 More days!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1907/09/2013

Okay wait.... how many signs of the apocalypse have we had now?

I'm pretty sure that we're over quota already.

by Anonymousreply 2007/09/2013

And don't forget that all the "entertainment" shows that kiss her useless family's asses will be all covering the event Monday night.

by Anonymousreply 2107/09/2013

The Soup will have endless material from this.

by Anonymousreply 2207/09/2013

Love you R5.

by Anonymousreply 2307/09/2013

[quote] Okay wait.... how many signs of the apocalypse have we had now? I'm pretty sure that we're over quota already.

the final sign is the upcoming "Watch and Sniff" episode of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" :

You've seen the sketti. You redneck-ognize their special brand of Southern cuisine. But you've never had a chance to smell the world Honey Boo Boo and her quirky clan inhabit – until now.

TLC has revealed that the July 17 season premiere episodes of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo will be a "Watch 'n Sniff" event. They even got family matriarch – and onetime Baywatch impersonator – "Mama June" Shannon to explain how it works.

"Get your card. When you see the number on your TV, scratch the corresponding number, take big whiff and see what you smell," she explains in her signature drawl.

"Watch 'n Sniff" cards, featuring six potentially pungent scents, will be available first in PEOPLE's July 15 issue, which hits newsstands July 5. Cards will also be available at select Time Warner Cable retail stores across the country, and handed out by street teams in major markets.

Anybody smell a hit?

by Anonymousreply 2407/09/2013

I make a guest appearance and snort a pile of yayo off a glass tabletop. Then Kris spreads her asshole open and takes a dump on the glass while I lie underneath.

by Anonymousreply 2507/10/2013

3 more days!

by Anonymousreply 2607/11/2013

She faked out the audience with her stylist's baby. She said "thank you letting me hold it". She called a baby it. What Mother does that? Oh yeah one who sells her daughter's fuck tape for the world to see.

by Anonymousreply 2707/16/2013

[quote]One day you WILL be asked where you were when "Kris" debuted!

No. I wont. I dont know anyone so stupid to ask a question like that.

by Anonymousreply 2807/16/2013

Carolyn Hinsey ‏@CarolynHinsey 3h

@TVGMLogan REALLY? Kris is like a demented madame, flirting w cohosts & desperately pimping her kids. She gave audience Robs socks today

by Anonymousreply 2907/17/2013

which of you whores are fucking helping this fraudulent hag? Her debut has been deemed "solid" and she has done particularly well in LA and Dallas. Told y'all the WhoreTrashian stans will support this shit.

by Anonymousreply 3007/18/2013

I watched it today out of curiosity. Awful, just awful. You could tell she was very nervous, but not in a way that made you root for her. She couldn't connect with her audience, and didn't seem like she wanted to. It was almost as if she knew she was pulling one over on everyone.

by Anonymousreply 3107/18/2013

Do I produce this one too?

by Anonymousreply 3207/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.