Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you think Bradley Cooper is gay?

I mean it wouldn't surprise me a bit. He doesn't seem very straight and I can't quite put a finger on why I think so but it's just the vibe that he's giving off. Perhaps, he'll come out someday.

by Anonymousreply 8608/26/2013

Yes, of course he's gay. But, OP, please don't associate that fact with the vibe you describe, which stems from his desperately overreaching, supercilious ambition and his lack of real intelligence. We hope that trait is independent of his being a flamer.

by Anonymousreply 107/08/2013

I don't know. I also saw pictures of him cuddling with the girlfriend. The media was more interested in the selfie with Gerard. Nothing seems particularly gay about their interaction though. Most stories I saw say they were bro-ing out.

by Anonymousreply 1307/08/2013

Is a pig's pussy pork?

by Anonymousreply 1407/08/2013

He's emotionally unstable, and he is very eager to please, and very ingratiating and ambitious. He'd be gay for pay, in the sense that he'd suck dick for a movie role, but in real life he's not gay.

At least that's what people believe. I personally believe he has demons. He is so deeply closeted he's a complete mess. he needs a lot of therapy.

All the drugs and young "models" aren't going to turn him straighter. So yes, I think he's gay, but hasn't come to terms with it. I look at him and Gerard Butler and Leo and I just shake my head.

Somehow they want us to believe that all that money and fame and the constant partying, the aimless existence, flitting from one event to another, and taking mom on vacation now and then, that makes them a life. They have no lives. there's no there, there.

When I look at guys like Ricky Martin or Neal Patrick Harris or any number of other celebrities in solid relationships, or even straight guys who are responsible, and then you see guys like Bradley Cooper who never grow up or change, they're pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 1507/08/2013

He has serial killer eyes. I can only assume he gets work b/c he knows where the bodies are buried.

by Anonymousreply 1607/08/2013

[quote]But in Hollywood, as long as you're light and bright, that's all that matters I guess.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

by Anonymousreply 1707/08/2013

R15 WTF man. No asked for a psychological evaluation of the man.

by Anonymousreply 1807/08/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1907/08/2013

Don't be ridiculous. Cooper was voted the sexiest straight man alive by People Magazine.

It's PEOPLE, people!

by Anonymousreply 2107/08/2013

He's straight, but keep on dreamin' if the fantasy is good for you, any attention is good attention....

by Anonymousreply 2207/08/2013

Both Bradley and Gerard have been generous enough to expose their butt cleavage to the paparazzi.

by Anonymousreply 2307/08/2013

It means, R17, that if you're black, and your name isn't Halle, or Denzel, or Will, or Kerry, then Hollywood couldn't give two shits about you.

by Anonymousreply 2407/08/2013

To me, his ambition makes him an interesting gossip subject just as much as his obvious gayness does. He was gay for pay and is actually gay.

by Anonymousreply 2507/08/2013

He's obviously been convinced by his publicist and his agent that if he comes out his career will end, so he keeps up these ridiculous charade "relationships" with women. What's in it for the women? Well, I didn't know who Suki Waterhouse was because she was seen with Bradley Cooper, and now I do, so there you go.

by Anonymousreply 2607/08/2013

r22 = Kaley Cuoco

by Anonymousreply 2707/09/2013

I just always he assumed he was from the internet but oddly enough I spotted him at the Newark airport last night. He was walking hand in hand with the model he's dating. It seemed genuine. They didn't have an entourage either which surprised me.

by Anonymousreply 2807/09/2013

Does Bradley Cooper pay people to post about how straight he is? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 2907/09/2013

I've met him. Honestly, I didn't get a vibe from him. I thought I would. And trust me, I watched him to see if i could catch him checking out guys.... and ... nothing. nada. zip. And there were fuckin' hot dudes all around us. He seemed slightly nerdy to me. And just one of those guys who's cool with everyone. Guys in theater are always like that.

Here's the weird thing. His ex-wife Jennifer Esposito-- I ran into in a video store (we're talking 2005-- for the young-ins, a video store is where one would go to rent movies) and she was with a total DYKE, but this dyke kind of resembled her. And they were trying to pick out a movie. I stood there watching them make a scene and thought, "is Jennifer Esposito a big old lezbo? And wasn't she married to Bradly Cooper for a hot minute?"

Well, I definitely got a gay vibe from HER but not HIM.

by Anonymousreply 3007/09/2013

R29 If you're referring to me, I really did see him at the airport last night with the gf and that's what I saw. It's no skin off my ass if people think he's gay. Maybe he is I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 3107/09/2013

Gerard Butler was his date at Wimbledon. They seem rather happy together.

by Anonymousreply 3207/09/2013

Another idiot thread by an idiot who believes every man he is attracted to MUST, simply MUST be gay.

by Anonymousreply 3307/09/2013

I don't like the "lesbian" haircuts he sometimes sports.

by Anonymousreply 3507/09/2013

i don't know, but i think the 20 year old "model" is a major downgrade from zoe saldana.

i think the only way to know is for someone to volunteer to go seduce him then report back their findings. in the name of science of course.

by Anonymousreply 3607/09/2013

Bradley has stated in some interview somewhere that Michael Ian Black was the best kisser he's ever had to kiss in a movie and also said he "enjoyed" bottoming for Michael in WHAS.

by Anonymousreply 3707/09/2013

Well, Dish Nation basic called him out as gay. They said look at Bradley with Gerard, isn't their selfy cute. Then someone ask, whose that chick next to Bradly, his girlfriend? No, his beard, allegedly.

Gosh, I love that show.

Already they said, Tom Cruise, Travolta, Gerard, Bradly, and Hugh are gay.

by Anonymousreply 3807/09/2013

He and Gerard Butler looked adorable together at the Wimbledon tennis final, in their matching light blue suits. They looked like a perfect A-gay couple.

by Anonymousreply 3907/09/2013

I don't think the following are gay:

Bradley Cooper

George Clooney

Henry Cavill

Hugh Jackman

Ryan Reynolds

by Anonymousreply 4007/09/2013

DL believes everyone's gay, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4107/09/2013

Based solely off his ridiculous PR relationships, I would say probably.

by Anonymousreply 4207/09/2013

Not Gay, EL just in-ed him in a BI reveal.

This soon to be A list now all movie actress told a friend of hers the other night that she had been at a party about 3 months ago and hung out with this A+ list all movie actor. She got a little more drunk than normal and she went back to his place and she spent the night. When she woke up in the morning, the actor told her they had spent the night in a guest room because his mom was in one bedroom and his B list all movie actor girlfriend was in another. Our actress said she had no idea and called the other actress later to apologize saying that the A list actor told her that he was single.

Amanda Seyfried/Bradley Cooper/Zoe Saldana

She did a lot of reveals and apparently absolutely no one in Hollywood is gay.

by Anonymousreply 4307/09/2013

Bradley Cooper isn't an "All movie A+ actor."

Remember Alias?

by Anonymousreply 4407/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 4507/09/2013

[quote]She did a lot of reveals and apparently absolutely no one in Hollywood is gay.

It's true. They're weeded out.

by Anonymousreply 4607/09/2013

But she revealed the answer herself on her site. It's not a guess.

by Anonymousreply 4707/09/2013

R40 I actually don't think RR or BC are.

by Anonymousreply 4807/09/2013

That was not a Lainey blind was that automatically reduces the credibility. However I kinda believe this one. I just think he's bi. Didn't someone on Datalounge report that BC approached him in a locker room and grabbed his crotch while looking at him straight in the eye? Sounds like an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 4907/09/2013

EL comes off as real homophobic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 5007/09/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 5107/09/2013

I think he looked pretty gay with his boyfriend Gerard Butler in matching blue suits at Wimbledon on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 5207/09/2013

The others are, but is Ryan Reynolds really thought to be gay here? By a few posters I'm sure, but I don't think that is a popular opinion R40.

by Anonymousreply 5307/09/2013

Google Reynolds and Cooper and the picture of them after the Oscars should leave no doubt for you that they are gay and probably have fucked each other.

by Anonymousreply 5407/09/2013

I thought he had an unrequited crush on Jennifer Lawrence. I felt kind of sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 5507/09/2013

this pic reads: I just fucked his hot ass.

by Anonymousreply 5607/09/2013

This pic reads: No one sees my hand on Gerard's thigh...

by Anonymousreply 5707/09/2013

CDAN's blinds are bullshit. I'm pretty sure that site has been exposed on more than one occasion. Why do you guys pay attention to them?

by Anonymousreply 5807/09/2013

Matching suits? Nice touch, boys.

by Anonymousreply 5907/09/2013

OMG r56's pic of Cooper and Reynolds reads as totally gay!

by Anonymousreply 6007/09/2013

wow...gayer than two pink ponies double dicking liza after a night of sambucas and qualludes

by Anonymousreply 6107/09/2013

Have no idea. Maybe he likes both genders, maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 6207/09/2013

I think he is a glowing hot dude.

by Anonymousreply 6307/09/2013

He's overrated.

by Anonymousreply 6407/09/2013

He's not gay. One of my female friends hooked up with him on more than one occasion. He's a big time cheat. He was still dating Saldana when they banged.

I think he's in love with Jennifer Lawrence. That's what this Suki business is all about. It won't last.

He is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 6508/11/2013

He's not gay. One of my female friends hooked up with him on more than one occasion. He's a big time cheat. He was still dating Saldana when they banged.

I think he's in love with Jennifer Lawrence. That's what this Suki business is all about. It won't last.

He is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 6608/11/2013

Could he be bisexual r65?? Tell me again. Oh you did.

by Anonymousreply 6708/11/2013

Pic 1

by Anonymousreply 6808/11/2013

I've always herd he was bisexual and just assumed he was.

by Anonymousreply 6908/11/2013

Spoilt rich kid...if I could go back in time I would have changed my career to be a casting director for the Hangover and cast somebody else in his role. Thats how much he annoys me. No matter how much he tries to pull off a nice guy act. At least with Franco he doesn't even try.

by Anonymousreply 7008/11/2013

Franco almost always has that "stoned look' on his face and looks dirty.

by Anonymousreply 7108/11/2013

R70, it's spelled and pronounced 'spoiled'. Sheesh, you silly Brits.

by Anonymousreply 7208/11/2013

I'm Australian R72 and no it *is* pronounced with a t.

by Anonymousreply 7308/11/2013

He and Butler looked super gay at Wimbledon but they're a very cute couple. I hope it works out for them.

by Anonymousreply 7408/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 7508/13/2013

Cooper has been and will always bi

by Anonymousreply 7608/15/2013

There was an interview on a Canadian show where teh interviewer inoccently asked a question that could be construed as "Do you prefer men or women sexually?". Cooper answered "Both" to which the interviewer tittered and went back to the original question. Cannot find it on Youtube at all anymore.

by Anonymousreply 7708/16/2013

The...Innocently...I am a terrible typist and proofreader.

by Anonymousreply 7808/16/2013

R15 - I couldn't say it better.

by Anonymousreply 7908/16/2013

This looks reeeeeal natural.

by Anonymousreply 8008/26/2013

Can someone fill me in on the Nikki Finke Deadline tea?

by Anonymousreply 8108/26/2013

Like Clooney he was briefly married.. which is interesting. Presume Clooney was married longest. I vote gay gay gay. After it was suggested I just couldn't unsee it.

For Clooney I'm reliant on what I read and all the bearding crap, but Clooney can pass as straight definitely. Cooper can sorta pass as straight, but I was bit distracted through SLP... The Hangover where he douches it up was convincing enough. Provided they don't ping off the charts on screen I don't care, but come out already you bunch of cunts!

by Anonymousreply 8208/26/2013

Because he is, that's why r83.

by Anonymousreply 8408/26/2013

Not pinged r83, more the romantic relationship of him and JLaw. Was difficult for me to buy it, thus distracting.

by Anonymousreply 8508/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!