Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Wisconsin Abortion Law Signed By Gov. Scott Walker Blocked By Judge

A federal judge has granted a temporary restraining order blocking enforcement of a new Wisconsin law that bans doctors who lack admitting privileges at nearby hospitals from performing abortions.

U.S. District Judge William Conley granted the hold Monday evening after a hearing earlier in the day. The restraining order will remain in place pending a fuller hearing July 17.

by Anonymousreply 807/11/2013

Good judge.

by Anonymousreply 107/08/2013

There aren't enough abortions.

Stop trying to force women to continue with an unwanted pregnancy resulting in kid that she can't handle and doesn't want for a variety of reasons that is none of anyone's goddamn business.

by Anonymousreply 207/08/2013

It's so weird to me how vehemently opposed to abortion the right wing is...while also being vehemently opposed to government assistance programs for poor families and children.

I know I am not the first person to get baffled by that, but it gets me everytime.

by Anonymousreply 307/08/2013

I honestly wouldn't have a problem with these anti-choice people except for the fact that they really do treat this like a punishment rather than a concern for the baby. They make a point of enacting laws or stating clearly that not only will you be forced to have a baby, but they'll make sure you get ZERO support from them once you do.

by Anonymousreply 407/08/2013

r4, it's because conservatives are just ill-motivated hateful trash as human beings. "Conservatism" is just a polite public euphemism for their psychopathy.

by Anonymousreply 507/08/2013

"O Wise Judge, O Learned Judge!" Why oh why didn't the people in WI come out in droves and get rid of this pompous over-grown fratboy of a governor when they had the chance?

by Anonymousreply 607/11/2013

R6, The average IQ is 100. That means half the population has an IQ equal to or less than 100.

by Anonymousreply 707/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 807/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!