Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Wisconsin Abortion Law Signed By Gov. Scott Walker Blocked By Judge

A federal judge has granted a temporary restraining order blocking enforcement of a new Wisconsin law that bans doctors who lack admitting privileges at nearby hospitals from performing abortions.

U.S. District Judge William Conley granted the hold Monday evening after a hearing earlier in the day. The restraining order will remain in place pending a fuller hearing July 17.

by Anonymousreply 807/11/2013

Good judge.

by Anonymousreply 107/08/2013

There aren't enough abortions.

Stop trying to force women to continue with an unwanted pregnancy resulting in kid that she can't handle and doesn't want for a variety of reasons that is none of anyone's goddamn business.

by Anonymousreply 207/08/2013

It's so weird to me how vehemently opposed to abortion the right wing is...while also being vehemently opposed to government assistance programs for poor families and children.

I know I am not the first person to get baffled by that, but it gets me everytime.

by Anonymousreply 307/08/2013

I honestly wouldn't have a problem with these anti-choice people except for the fact that they really do treat this like a punishment rather than a concern for the baby. They make a point of enacting laws or stating clearly that not only will you be forced to have a baby, but they'll make sure you get ZERO support from them once you do.

by Anonymousreply 407/08/2013

r4, it's because conservatives are just ill-motivated hateful trash as human beings. "Conservatism" is just a polite public euphemism for their psychopathy.

by Anonymousreply 507/08/2013

"O Wise Judge, O Learned Judge!" Why oh why didn't the people in WI come out in droves and get rid of this pompous over-grown fratboy of a governor when they had the chance?

by Anonymousreply 607/11/2013

R6, The average IQ is 100. That means half the population has an IQ equal to or less than 100.

by Anonymousreply 707/11/2013

THANK YOU R5.

by Anonymousreply 807/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.