Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ellen Degeneres is now Rutger Hauer

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 9, 2013 3:51 AM

Boy, 55 never looked so old.

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2013 2:15 AM

Hugh Grant, 52, looks older than Ellen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2013 2:17 AM

Are you kidding, r1? That's a ridiculous comment.

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2013 2:18 AM

And SHE'S the spokesperson for Cover Girl???

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2013 2:18 AM

OWWW MY EYES!

OP's headline made me LOL. Then I clicked on the pix. OP is not exaggerating.

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2013 2:19 AM

LOL thanks for making this thread, OP :)

by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2013 2:21 AM

How does Portia fuck that?

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2013 2:22 AM

Looks like she is just angling for a part in the upcoming Blade Runner sequel.

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2013 2:22 AM

I am sorry white people. Time doesn't like you.

by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2013 2:22 AM

She looks like Madonna from her "Girlie Show" days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 8, 2013 2:23 AM

I actually shuddered when her pic came up.

by Anonymousreply 11July 8, 2013 2:25 AM

Time, 1997:

"Yep, I'm Gay"

Time, 2013:

"Yep, I'm Old"

by Anonymousreply 12July 8, 2013 2:25 AM

Is Ellen a natural blonde? Her eyebrows look almost white. Her yellow hair is so funny, it reminds me of the Mrs. Beasley doll.

by Anonymousreply 13July 8, 2013 2:25 AM

R7 I keep thinking of a line from Tina Tuner's "Private Dancer:

"You keep your mind on the money/Keeping your eyes on the wall"

by Anonymousreply 14July 8, 2013 2:26 AM

And to think we've lately criticized Portia's appearance.

by Anonymousreply 16July 8, 2013 2:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 8, 2013 2:28 AM

That is also pretty brutal, R10!

by Anonymousreply 18July 8, 2013 2:28 AM

F&F for the racist fuck at R15

by Anonymousreply 19July 8, 2013 2:33 AM

Tell that to Denzel Washington R9.

he looks about ready for the old folks home.

by Anonymousreply 20July 8, 2013 2:35 AM

Well, yes, everyone gets wrinkles eventually.

Isn't that glorious California sun a big part of it?

and maybe booze

by Anonymousreply 22July 8, 2013 2:37 AM

Really it's the haircut. You can have short hair, but it just needs a tiny bit of style or something.

by Anonymousreply 23July 8, 2013 2:39 AM

Her hair is making her face all wrinkly, R23?

by Anonymousreply 24July 8, 2013 2:41 AM

R15/R21 = Ugly inbred white trash from the South

by Anonymousreply 25July 8, 2013 2:43 AM

I think some of it is sun damage. Why would someone in the show biz not stay away from the sun?!

by Anonymousreply 26July 8, 2013 2:46 AM

Portia smears a jar of Vaseline on each cornea every night before bed.

by Anonymousreply 27July 8, 2013 2:49 AM

R20 Bullshit. This is a picture of Denzel from February. He looks like the 58 year old man he is. Ellen however looks way older than her 55 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 8, 2013 3:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2013 3:10 AM

Good Lord! They must put that Cover Girl makeup on her with a spackling tool.

by Anonymousreply 30July 8, 2013 3:11 AM

Denzel looks like shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 8, 2013 3:13 AM

A turd looks better than r15.

by Anonymousreply 32July 8, 2013 3:14 AM

lol she really does resemble Rutger now! THIS is the chick who has a covergirl gig?

by Anonymousreply 33July 8, 2013 3:14 AM

R31 Not as shitty as Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 34July 8, 2013 3:15 AM

She may have lost her looks, but at least she still has the same dancing ability to open her show.

by Anonymousreply 35July 8, 2013 3:16 AM

She has not aged well. And she's already had her neck done once, before she started her talk show. She smokes, right? That's what smoking does to you. The sun clearly doesn't help. She's as burnt as a lobster.

We are so hard on people for looking like normal humans. It's because our perception is so warped, thanks to Hollywood.

I feel bad for her. But she's rich and married to Portia de Rossi so I don't feel too bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 36July 8, 2013 3:17 AM

Sorry to break it to all of you, but she looks normal.

Oh, the horror.

by Anonymousreply 37July 8, 2013 3:18 AM

That is the manliest man I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 38July 8, 2013 3:19 AM

The carpet in her Portia must burn.

by Anonymousreply 39July 8, 2013 3:25 AM

My OH my, Denzel's turning into a middle aged lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 40July 8, 2013 3:25 AM

Remember when Denzel was handsome?

It's not just aging or wrinkling or puffiness. It's as if all of his features have coarsened and blurred over time.

by Anonymousreply 41July 8, 2013 4:10 AM

Except Rutger's still hot.

by Anonymousreply 42July 8, 2013 4:16 AM

Not an Ellen apologist, but I'm getting really tired of these articles in the Daily Mail criticizing people in their fifties for looking like people in their fifties.

by Anonymousreply 43July 8, 2013 4:18 AM

The skill of makeup artists is amazing. You wouldn't believe that is the same person. On her show she looks 42. Oprah also has a very skilled makeup artist who has gotten better at making her look better. She looks better now in makeup than she did 20 years ago.

White people need to use sunscreen. Remember Mother Theresa and how wrinkled she was? Sun damage does that.

by Anonymousreply 44July 8, 2013 4:29 AM

I don't know why some of you think she looks bad for 55. That's what 55 looks like without the help of makeup and a hair stylist. It's always a surprise to see what these celebs really look like. Even the young ones often look pretty rough without their professionally applied makeup.

by Anonymousreply 45July 8, 2013 4:29 AM

I didn't know she smoked. She does, however, appear to have just sucked on a lemon.

by Anonymousreply 46July 8, 2013 4:31 AM

Those pics looked doctored to me. She can't look that...Rutger Hauerish.

by Anonymousreply 47July 8, 2013 4:32 AM

[quote]Yes [R9], because turds look so much better.

Classy response. Low life.

by Anonymousreply 48July 8, 2013 4:33 AM

55 does not have to look like that. My mom is 65 and doesn't look like that. And she is poor.

Denzel is almost 60 and it looks like he's just developing crows feet and a jowl. Ellen on the other hand looks like she's had those wrinkles professionally plowed into her face.

by Anonymousreply 49July 8, 2013 4:35 AM

She's got a rockin' body for her age. Very nice.

Ellen and her girl were/are vegans and that is a very aging diet. Not enough fat, B12, iron, etc. It's basically a starvation diet, a form of anorexia.

She does more for gay people in terms of public approval so stop hating in her.

by Anonymousreply 50July 8, 2013 4:37 AM

r50= Portia

by Anonymousreply 51July 8, 2013 4:42 AM

I understand that Ellen eats eggs now so maybe she will put on a little body fat, which she could use.

by Anonymousreply 52July 8, 2013 4:47 AM

Typical DL trashing an out successful gay person. Pathetic, nobody queens in your little crab buckets.

by Anonymousreply 53July 8, 2013 4:48 AM

I'm with r49, my mother is 64 and without make up she still looks younger than Ellen--my mom has very few crows feet around the eyes and does not have prune mouth. So that is not what all 55 yo look like.

by Anonymousreply 54July 8, 2013 4:49 AM

I can't believe how hideously mannish, hard, and masculine she looks. I would've thought that was an old man.

by Anonymousreply 55July 8, 2013 4:50 AM

Being a giant phony on TV dancing around really does take a toll on your self worth and your looks. Ellen never seems genuine or friendly.

by Anonymousreply 56July 8, 2013 4:53 AM

She just looks like a regular old dyke, nothing to see there.

by Anonymousreply 57July 8, 2013 4:54 AM

Yeah, R49, everyone can point to someone who looks pretty good at whatever the age but generally that's what 55 looks like. I have an 83 year old great aunt who looks 15 years younger than her age. She's always looked younger than her age and it's not because she took special care.

by Anonymousreply 58July 8, 2013 4:55 AM

She's a very friendly, cool person who works very, very hard for her success.

Ellen is the best liked and most accepted gay person in the country. She is a lesbian who seems affable and cool to the general public.

She is very good for the gays even if she is not buying you, R56, a house.

by Anonymousreply 59July 8, 2013 4:58 AM

In middle age we all have to make a decision--do we save our asses or do we save our faces.

Meaning: so we gain enough weight to fill out our wrinkles or do we work out hard, maintain a fit body and gain more wrinkled look?

It's either your ass or your face, you can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 60July 8, 2013 5:00 AM

She looks like she has spent too much time in the sun and her skin has lost much of its elasticity. All of those wrinkles around her mouth look like smoking damage. Odd that someone would eat a vegan diet and smoke.

She doesn't look unusual for 55. Some people just naturally age better than others.

by Anonymousreply 61July 8, 2013 5:01 AM

For the poster who insists that whites age worse than others I'd like to know who is aging well into their fifties and beyond.

I see saggy tits, muffin tops, wrinkles and blubber-butts on EVERY race.

by Anonymousreply 62July 8, 2013 5:11 AM

She has a nice rack for a 55_year-old.

by Anonymousreply 63July 8, 2013 5:11 AM

No really,

who the fuck is aging well out there?

The Lilliputan race?

by Anonymousreply 64July 8, 2013 5:16 AM

R62, non whites are much more likely to have saggy, 'pancake tits' that hang down like a thin strip.

by Anonymousreply 65July 8, 2013 5:17 AM

People are attacking r15 when r9 started the bigoted snark. That's unnecessary r9.

by Anonymousreply 66July 8, 2013 5:19 AM

Dark nipples and dark genitalia are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 67July 8, 2013 5:19 AM

True r63

by Anonymousreply 68July 8, 2013 5:20 AM

R13 LOL

by Anonymousreply 69July 8, 2013 5:20 AM

I'm still awaiting R9's answer to which race ages better than whites.

My top guess: The Blue Man Group.

by Anonymousreply 70July 8, 2013 5:24 AM

Scandinavians often age well.

by Anonymousreply 71July 8, 2013 5:27 AM

Lighter skin people are going to show more wrinkles than darker-skin races.

I know that Asian women tend to look relatively younger than their real age until they hit maybe 45 and then Asian-rapid-aging process begins.

In general, I would say African-Americans maintain their "youth" much longer than other races. Hispanics (with indigenous heritage) come in second in "youthfulness."

by Anonymousreply 72July 8, 2013 5:29 AM

Her hair doesn't help her overall look. Worse haircut since she's had her talk show.

by Anonymousreply 73July 8, 2013 5:36 AM

When African-Americans maintain a healthy weight then yes, they do look young for their ages. Unfortunately, the ones who get heavy (like most of us) lose the youthful appearance. So it used to be more true than it is today.

I see Hispanics as aging faster in many cases, especially the ones who are immigrants. You can see that they have lived a hard life. Perhaps you are referring to Spaniards.

We all eat crappy food and it has diminished the beauty of all Americans--can we agree on that, R72?

by Anonymousreply 74July 8, 2013 5:36 AM

Ellen definitely belongs on the list of "Old Lesbians Who Look Like Old Lesbians."

by Anonymousreply 75July 8, 2013 5:41 AM

I don't know any Spaniards, r74. I live in California and there are more Hispanics from Mexico and Central America. I've known and worked with many.

As for older African-Americans, it still stands true. Many times I thought she (plural) was in her '40s when it turns out that she was in her mid-50s or early '60s with grandchildren. Same with AA men.

As for their weight, I find that heavier men/women tend to look younger than thinner people.

by Anonymousreply 76July 8, 2013 5:44 AM

I just can't get over how many lesbians there are that can be mistaken for men. I see this all the time when out and about.

by Anonymousreply 77July 8, 2013 5:44 AM

r50 is wrong! Being vegan does not age you at all. No more than any other diet. Eating too much animal fat is hardly great for your appearance or health, either. Being vegan does require some care to make sure you are getting enough GOOD fats and that you are supplementing B vitamins. There's absolutely no reason why a vegan diet cannot provide plenty of iron without the need for supplements. It has been pointed out that Ellen drinks a lot of booze, smokes, and appears to like the sun. Those things are far more likely to be the culprits.

by Anonymousreply 78July 8, 2013 5:52 AM

Who else went to grab some moisturizer after reading this thread?

Btw I think Asian women age particularly well. My mid 40's friend looks like she's in her early 20's.

by Anonymousreply 79July 8, 2013 5:54 AM

I respect your opinion however I contend that heavier people do not look younger than thinner people.

Heavier women look matronly and non sexual to me. Especially if they are in their fifties. So, if a heavy woman, of any race, looks forty while being fifty it doesn't make it a great look. She will look like an unsexy, lazy, younger person.

Not having a waistline is not youthful, period, therefore heavy people don't qualify even if they are wrinkle free.

I see many Hispanics with very deep wrinkles, more so than any other race. Again, they have it pretty hard considering they labor form the age of fourteen until they die.

Anyway, who says that wrinkles are so awful? I think wrinkles give character. They are normal. Aging is normal. What's the alternative?

by Anonymousreply 80July 8, 2013 5:57 AM

Long-term vegans do not look healthy. I'm sorry.

We now know that many people do not absorb supplements, and that in fact they may be dangerous.

I wish you were right, but it cannot be maintained for very long.

I love animals too.

by Anonymousreply 81July 8, 2013 5:59 AM

Yeah. That looks like cigs and sun damage to me. If she drinks (excessively) that just adds to it.

by Anonymousreply 82July 8, 2013 6:00 AM

h

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 8, 2013 6:09 AM

East Asians develop age spots in their mid 40s compared to mid 60s for whites.

by Anonymousreply 84July 8, 2013 6:09 AM

I don't think I've ever seen a true vegan age well.

by Anonymousreply 85July 8, 2013 6:16 AM

Without make up that blonde hair colour is too harsh.

by Anonymousreply 87July 8, 2013 6:35 AM

I really don't see anything all that shocking. Outdoor light can make anyone look many years older than they are. She has beautiful teen and she seems not to be concerned that normal crows feet and thinning skin are part of her appearance when she's without makeup.

Give the gal a break. She become fabulously wealthy by working hard.

by Anonymousreply 88July 8, 2013 6:43 AM

She's had these wrinkles for a long time - look back at old red carpet close-ups. Probably just bad genetics. What I don't understand is why she doesn't have fillers or other treatment. It's not like she's adverse to cosmetic surgery, it looks like she's had her neck done in recent years. Does she still smoke? She bangs on about healthy eating a lot but that's not much good if you're a secret smoker.

by Anonymousreply 89July 8, 2013 9:59 AM

If she loves animals so much why is she a spokesperson for a cosmetics company that tests on them??!

by Anonymousreply 90July 8, 2013 10:08 AM

Good question, R90. Her morals are apparently subject to convenience.

by Anonymousreply 91July 8, 2013 10:13 AM

I don't get all the Ellen hate.

She's 55 and looks it. So what? Maybe the likes of r55 could post their photo for us to judge.

Sure, she's depressive, by all accounts she's a demanding cow to work for (name someone rich and successful who isn't), and I don't like her talkshow, but so what? She's done more than any other single person in the US to make being gay no big deal, so she gets a free pass from me.

by Anonymousreply 92July 8, 2013 11:06 AM

r66

You aren't very bright. I am whiter than sour cream. I thought r9's post was funny, not racist. r15, on the other hand, is a racist piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 93July 8, 2013 11:22 AM

At least she's not anorexic. Are there any shots of her hands? Good thing her knees are covered in those pics.

by Anonymousreply 94July 8, 2013 12:02 PM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 95July 8, 2013 12:19 PM

by Anonymousreply 96July 8, 2013 12:20 PM

She was never attractive anyway. She doesn't look any better with make-up and never has. Stop acting all surprised. I'm sure most on here pretty much look the same as Ellen!!

by Anonymousreply 97July 8, 2013 12:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 8, 2013 12:32 PM

I would rather look at Ellen's albino prune face than Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 99July 8, 2013 12:32 PM

She should go back in the closet and hide that face. What a beast.

by Anonymousreply 100July 8, 2013 12:34 PM

Ellen Degeneres has always been the Rutger Hauer here.

by Anonymousreply 101July 8, 2013 12:35 PM

That is actually a pretty good walking ad for covergirl if their panstick can make that look less wrinkly!

by Anonymousreply 102July 8, 2013 12:42 PM

Threads like this make me think that maybe men should take up wearing a bit of makeup. Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 103July 8, 2013 12:44 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 8, 2013 12:47 PM

Cover Girl don't cover boy, baby

by Anonymousreply 105July 8, 2013 12:51 PM

And yet her neck is surprisingly taught, hmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 106July 8, 2013 1:35 PM

She has enough wrinkles to hold a three-day rain.

by Anonymousreply 107July 8, 2013 1:41 PM

Oh she had her neck done...you noticed the season of ellen where she constantly wore scarves? I think it was the same year she did American Idol. Yeah she hated her turkey neck. She had that fixed.

by Anonymousreply 108July 8, 2013 2:34 PM

It's the cigs and, if the rumors are true, the booze. She'd look a lot better if she was off of them. She was smoking hot when she co-hosted an Emmy show back in the nineties. Came out in a dress and everything.

"She's done more than any other single person in the US to make being gay no big deal,"

She's done a lot and deserves credit, but don't go overboard with such a ridiculous comment.

by Anonymousreply 109July 8, 2013 2:41 PM

R104

She's wearing makeup and the photo was probably touched up. The average 72 year old looks nothing like that and I suspect Gray doesn't either sans makeup.

Come on, you've all seen those shocking photos in the tabloids of celebs without makeup some of whom are much younger than Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 110July 8, 2013 6:10 PM

[quote]And yet her neck is surprisingly taught

What did she teach it, dear?

by Anonymousreply 111July 8, 2013 6:37 PM

[quote]you've all seen those shocking photos in the tabloids of celebs without makeup some of whom are much younger than Ellen.

It's somewhat different when the celeb does makeup ads that are aimed at a younger audience instead of old ladies. You would think they would start with a younger looking face. For Ellen, they must need a cement mixer to provide all the makeup needed to fill all those wrinkles.

by Anonymousreply 112July 8, 2013 6:52 PM

Ellen allows people to admire and have affection for lesbians who are not feminine or model-pretty.

Ellen does more for gay people than anyone else in the media.

by Anonymousreply 113July 8, 2013 6:56 PM

Ellen Degeneres is now Rutger Hauer and Rutger Hauer is now Diane Sawyer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 8, 2013 7:00 PM

Not to take anything away from Linda Gray who looks fabulous for her age but she is wearing a ton of makeup and her hair is covering most of her forehead and ears.

by Anonymousreply 115July 8, 2013 8:14 PM

No defense for R9, but when you refer to human beings as "turds," you lose whatever credibility you would've had.

There's a difference between saying white people don't age well and responding to it the way R15 did.

by Anonymousreply 116July 8, 2013 8:17 PM

Love you, r12.

by Anonymousreply 117July 8, 2013 8:19 PM

r98 jesus fucking christ are you blind>? they are both as bad as each other. one is prune like the other looks like shers on gear.. both rough as a dog arse..

by Anonymousreply 118July 8, 2013 8:31 PM

I've seen Beverly Johnson without make-up and she looked fantastic. She's a sweetheart as well.

Most models are unrecognizable without makeup. It's all about shading. Most aren't even all that attractive.

It's just another gimmick.

by Anonymousreply 119July 8, 2013 8:35 PM

Damn girl! No wonder she's so worried Portia will run off.

I'm guessing she was a heavy drinker/smoker who never used sunblock for most of her life.

by Anonymousreply 120July 8, 2013 8:36 PM

r119 Alessandra Ambrosio owns this space..

by Anonymousreply 121July 8, 2013 8:38 PM

Latins age well. My mom was on chemo and battling cancer and she had close to no wrinkles. She swore that her beautiful skin was a result of PONDS cream which she used nightly. I believe it's genes because my siblings and I look younger than we are.

by Anonymousreply 122July 8, 2013 8:46 PM

Well, if you've not seen a pix of Ellen's mom (a dead ringer, wrinkle wise, for Judi Dench) then you're unaware that Ellen's just met her genetic destiny. We fair-skinned, blue eyed blondes, have extremely dry & wrinkly skin. We have absolutely no moisture in our epidermis.

by Anonymousreply 123July 8, 2013 8:48 PM

I think Iman looks amazing...

by Anonymousreply 124July 8, 2013 8:53 PM

What's going on with yellow hair? I assume she's gone grey like her mother (who is nothing like Judi Dench ... bar grey hair).

by Anonymousreply 125July 8, 2013 8:53 PM

Ponds, hmmm..mm?

My grandma swore by Preparation H, no joke.

Well, maybe they really do work.

by Anonymousreply 126July 8, 2013 8:54 PM

Say we put aside Ellen's old lady looks which she can't help without a major plastic surgeon/dermatologist. There is still the issue of her odd hair color & cut and her oompah loompah colored skin.

by Anonymousreply 127July 8, 2013 8:56 PM

Prep H is a trick of the models, too, but the ingredients have changed, so the good stuff is no longer used in the US version.

by Anonymousreply 128July 8, 2013 8:57 PM

She looks like a scrawny version of the Skipper on Gilligan's Island.

Those dumpy clothes don't help much, either.

by Anonymousreply 129July 8, 2013 9:00 PM

What about coconut oil?

by Anonymousreply 130July 8, 2013 9:02 PM

Some grey hair holds up better than others. Sometimes it gets thin, dry, weak and brittle and coloring it doesn't make it healthier. Other people have nice thick healthy looking grey. It's in the genes.

by Anonymousreply 131July 8, 2013 9:03 PM

[quote]Latins age well.

All you have to do is look at Danny Trejo, George Lopez and James Edward Olmos to know that's a myth.

by Anonymousreply 132July 8, 2013 9:43 PM

by Anonymousreply 133July 8, 2013 9:50 PM

R130, virgin coconut oil does work. My 87 year old grandma slathered some on at night while she was visiting. In the morning she looked a lot fresher. No her wrinkles didn't disappear, but the face looked less weathered, if that makes sense.

Moral of the story, moisturize, moisturize, moisturize with anything basically.

I'm not 100% certain but I think a couple years ago I came upon some study that showed that people with oilier skin tended to age better in terms of wrinkles. I guess the oily skin provided some great moisture.

by Anonymousreply 134July 8, 2013 10:43 PM

Elderly Degeneres

by Anonymousreply 135July 8, 2013 10:54 PM

[quote]Ellen and her girl were/are vegans and that is a very aging diet. Not enough fat, B12, iron, etc. It's basically a starvation diet, a form of anorexia.

I hope you are not saying that Ellen looks anorexic. She looks fine, but not slim or particularly fit, IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 136July 9, 2013 1:34 AM

Well, that takes the pressure off.

by Anonymousreply 137July 9, 2013 1:46 AM

[quote]We now know that many people do not absorb supplements, and that in fact they may be dangerous.

Please back up this claim with a citation to some reputable source.

by Anonymousreply 138July 9, 2013 2:02 AM

She look like a man.

by Anonymousreply 139July 9, 2013 2:05 AM

More moisturizing tips please. Like who should use what exactly.

by Anonymousreply 140July 9, 2013 3:14 AM

[quote]More moisturizing tips please. Like who should use what exactly.

Heather Locklear says that semen is a great anti-aging secret!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 9, 2013 3:41 AM

But the pornstars age so quickly!

by Anonymousreply 142July 9, 2013 3:43 AM

In my day, stars cared about their appearance and went out in public looking put-together. Even we who would chew on a snatch.

by Anonymousreply 143July 9, 2013 3:54 AM

I'm an awful person. I woke up this morning thinking about and laughing at these photos.

by Anonymousreply 144July 9, 2013 5:35 PM

I'm a 55-year-old "soft butch" lesbian and I look much younger than that. However, I quit smoking when I was 30 and quit drinking years before that. And I've never worn make-up, EVER.

OTOH, I am || this close to having to walk with a cane.

by Anonymousreply 145July 9, 2013 5:53 PM

What's with lesbians and canes? Old LaCrosse injuries?

by Anonymousreply 146July 9, 2013 6:03 PM

r145 Call me.

by Anonymousreply 147August 2, 2013 9:55 PM

Clearly, she has Dutch ancestry.

by Anonymousreply 148August 2, 2013 9:56 PM

Like a pork rind covered in feathers.

Shameful, really. Not to mention, quite the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 149August 2, 2013 10:02 PM

What's this cane thing? I don't get it. Also, I'm worried about my own future.

by Anonymousreply 150August 2, 2013 10:08 PM

Bitch please. Rutger was beautiful. Ellen looks like Granny Clampett.

by Anonymousreply 151August 3, 2013 5:04 AM

[quote]Ellen and her girl were/are vegans and that is a very aging diet. Not enough fat, B12, iron, etc. It's basically a starvation diet, a form of anorexia.

This is such bullshit. A vegan diet does not have to be low fat (olive oil) and green leafy vegetables are high in iron. One packet of Emergen-C provides over 1,000% of daily B12 needs.

A plant based, whole food diet is much, much healthier then the Standard American Diet.

by Anonymousreply 152October 9, 2013 2:53 AM

Notice this mentions mostly plant based sources:

As for foods or nutrients that reverse aging -- vitamin A is certainly one of those, and it comes from a variety of sources. Carrots, apricots, nectarines, sweet potatoes, egg yolks, even some green things like spinach, broccoli. Collards are a great source of vitamin A.

Vitamin D -- your skin converts sun into vitamin D, but a lot of people have this sun phobia. You can get vitamin D from fortified foods like orange juice and milk. Research is showing that the lowly mushroom is also packed with vitamin D.

Vitamin C is critical for wound repair, for any type of tissue maintenance, and that applies to your skin. Tomatoes, citrus, kiwi -- they're all great sources.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 9, 2013 2:57 AM

Time is a cruel master to those old bitches...

by Anonymousreply 154October 9, 2013 3:10 AM

Seriously, if she didn't have money, no one would eat her pussy. Portia must cry constantly.

That face is abominable. Her nose looks like a red dildo.

by Anonymousreply 155October 9, 2013 3:18 AM

How much is Ellen worth? If Portia ever leaves you I bet Ellen finds someone younger and hotter.

by Anonymousreply 156October 9, 2013 3:35 AM

R155 funny hehehe

by Anonymousreply 157October 9, 2013 3:38 AM

I don't care what you queens think, my man is hot!

by Anonymousreply 158October 9, 2013 3:39 AM

Chaz Bono is so envious. Ellen has a more manly face!

by Anonymousreply 159October 9, 2013 3:45 AM

I live in Northern Europe and I've noticed that blondes don't age very well in general.

Only mature blonde men who've always had a naturally rugged look hold up to scrutiny, since rugged and mature go well together.

The worst off are the soft-featured, beatific blondes. Once they hit middle-age they look just plain awkward.

by Anonymousreply 160October 9, 2013 3:48 AM

[quote] rugged and mature go well together.

Does it work for me?

by Anonymousreply 161October 9, 2013 3:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!