Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ryan O'Neal bonds with son Redmond on the beach as they toss frisbee and pick-up litter

Tattooed Redmond was noticeably larger as he strolled shirtless on the beach in a pair of black trunks

by Anonymousreply 5107/10/2013

Redmond needs to start taking drugs again so he doesn't look so fat.

by Anonymousreply 107/06/2013

Redmond will never have to work a day in his life, so he's not worried. Some trophy wife will scoop him up, probably an Asian woman as they don't care about weight, just money.

by Anonymousreply 207/06/2013

How the f do you gain that much weight in a short time period? Americans have totally lost sight of what is normal weight and what normal eating habits are. I looked at video of regular people in the 70s the other day and they were thin even the fat people were not as fat as Redmond is and I know many today don't think Redmond is that overweight.

by Anonymousreply 307/06/2013

r3 have you ever stopped to think that maybe Redmond is trying kick a drug habit and replacing it with food?

They say people who quit smoking compensate by over-eating. An addict moves from one "drug" to another "drug."

by Anonymousreply 407/06/2013

Why does the caption underneath one of the photos refer to Redmond's "Aunt Tatum"? Isn't Tatum Redmond's half-sister?

by Anonymousreply 507/06/2013

In their heyday, Ryan and Farrah were gorgeous. But not Redmond, thin or fat.

by Anonymousreply 607/06/2013

Redmond has always looked like he was plucked out of a trailer park. A rich kid from Hollywood's royalty and all I can see is a man who looks like a member of the Aryan Brotherhood.

by Anonymousreply 707/06/2013

Ryan was beautiful on the outside but ugly on the inside. Maybe Redmond is the other way around. Good luck to him, I hope he stays off the drugs and he isn't too traumatized by having Ryan O'Neil as his father.

by Anonymousreply 807/06/2013

I think Redmond looks good with a little fat on him.

by Anonymousreply 907/06/2013

Ryan is a great grandfather through his son, Griffin, who is a grandfather. That seems to be a little unreal to me.

Interesting that Ryan is closest to the one kid who has lots of money.

by Anonymousreply 1007/06/2013

"Aunt" Tatum?!!

Who writes this shit?

by Anonymousreply 1107/06/2013

Wonder if his dad made a pass at him the way he did with his sister?

by Anonymousreply 1207/06/2013

The only one of Ryan's four children without drug addictions is Patrick. I wonder why that is: how did he escape that?

by Anonymousreply 1307/06/2013

[quote] I wonder why that is: how did he escape that?

He wasn't raised with the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 1407/06/2013

Yeah, R13, his mother raised him.

by Anonymousreply 1507/06/2013

Redmond is probably easily led. Ryan will be able to manipulate him to give him access to the money and engage in whatever perverse activities he wants to do himself.

by Anonymousreply 1607/06/2013

I'm sure Ryan went back to slapping Redmond around right after the photographers left.

by Anonymousreply 1807/06/2013

Were they bonding over community service?

by Anonymousreply 1907/06/2013

[quote]In their heyday, Ryan and Farrah were gorgeous. But not Redmond, thin or fat.

Genetics are a crap shoot regardless of what your parents look like.

by Anonymousreply 2007/06/2013

[quote]Were they bonding over community service?

I think having to spend any time with Ryan counts as community service.

by Anonymousreply 2107/06/2013

Well, best of luck to you Redmond, you've had a rough life but I can see you are turning it around.

You look good, and your mom was a wonderful lady.

xoxoxoxoxo

by Anonymousreply 2307/06/2013

Redmond has been on drugs in one way or another since he was all of 12 years of age. I'd rather see him fat than stoned any day of the week. This is one guy who never had a fair shot in life. He needs to move away from his dad and go to Texas and just live a plain and simple life around his late mother's family.

I'm serious. Fuck Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 2407/06/2013

The photo of Farrah in that story shows complete coke-nose collapse, exacerbated by bad nose job(s).

by Anonymousreply 2507/06/2013

"Noticeably larger", as in Jupiter is "noticeably larger" than Mercury. Also look at the dog in the one picture. "Fuck, what did I do to get these two fucks?"

by Anonymousreply 2607/06/2013

Ryan doesn't look like he's had any work done. Not as vain as we thought.

by Anonymousreply 2707/06/2013

[23] do you have any evidence for your claim that Farrah is a wonderful lady? I would actually like to hear it as I've always liked her as a performer, but nothing in her private life seems to suggest anything other than a self-centered, inconsiderate addict (redundancy I know).

by Anonymousreply 2807/06/2013

Did Farrah have a lot of money? Where did it come from, royalty on the poster sales? Because she was on CA for one season (with added bits over the next two seasons) and most of her work after that was primarily tv movies with the occasional failed series here or there. No way she was making huuuuuge money off those tv movies, however accliamed they might have been.

by Anonymousreply 2907/06/2013

r28 many people came forward & said how sweet F was.

r29 yes, F had tons, she invested well & left everything to Redmond, except Ryan stole one of the paintings.

by Anonymousreply 3007/06/2013

R28, I have a female friend who met Farrah in the seventies (my friend was fourteen and ditching class) and still gushes about how sweet Farrah was to her.

Evidently Farrah was thrilled to have teenage girl fans and went out of her way to be friendly towards them. Farrah did not have one bitchy or competitive bone in her body.

The way my friend tells it, her whole southern manner was most charming and it reminds me of how Linda Darnell, another Texas gal, so kindly treated her female fans.

by Anonymousreply 3107/06/2013

While in prison did Redmond experience the pain and the pleasure of satisfying the black man?

by Anonymousreply 3207/06/2013

Ryan O'Neal is a terrible person.

by Anonymousreply 3307/06/2013

R22, you need to get out of Palm Springs.

by Anonymousreply 3407/06/2013

Wasn't Ryan supposed to be dead a couple of years ago from leukemia?

by Anonymousreply 3507/06/2013

Ryan told the creepiest story just after Farrah's death. I don't think he even understood how strange it sounded.

At one point, Ryan was telling Farrah, sedated and near death, that Redmond sent his love. Per Ryan, Farrah thought he was Redmond and pulled him on top of her, kissing him passionately and grinding against him.

Yikes! I'd be on drugs, too.

by Anonymousreply 3607/07/2013

I don't remember that version of the story R36! As I recall Farrah was on the brink of death. She was unaware the Redmond had hone to jail. On one occasion in those last moments, delirious on morphine, she mistook Ryan for Redmond and took him in her arms and gave her "son" lots of motherly kisses on his face. They weren't "passionate" in that she stuck the tongue in. The point was that she was passionate about her love for her son. I don't remember any mention of her "grinding" against him. This was a woman days away from death unable to distinguish her boyfriend from her son, and suddenly she summoned the strength to dry hump someone? Please.

by Anonymousreply 3707/08/2013

Holy Shit.... Redmond looks awful

by Anonymousreply 3807/08/2013

Fat or thin : he still looks deepky sad.

by Anonymousreply 3907/08/2013

[quote]I don't remember that version of the story

Ryan was all over TV right after her death giving interviews, not always entirely coherently.

[quote]suddenly she summoned the strength to dry hump someone? Please.

Stop inventing. That's not what was said.

by Anonymousreply 4007/08/2013

She was really really beautiful and sweet. She had addiction issues (remember the David Letterman show where she was weird?). Even Tatum said she was sweet even though while she was alive Tatum was jealous and mean to her. It's so sad. And a natural beauty too, unlike everyone today.

by Anonymousreply 4107/08/2013

I cannot understand how 2 people as beautiful as Farrah and Ryan can have a son as ugly as Redmond. Genetically it just doesn't make sense.

by Anonymousreply 4207/08/2013

Looking back Ryan wasn't that beautiful really. He was ok. Redmond resembles him more than Farrah. I think it's the red hair that sort of makes him unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 4307/08/2013

That article is so bloody stupid that it identifies Tatum O'Neal as Redmond's aunt.

by Anonymousreply 4407/08/2013

boy never had a chance

by Anonymousreply 4507/08/2013

I feel bad for the kid, he never had a chance with that asshole of a dad and Farrah, as much as I love her, was checked out for a lot his life. I wonder what the backstory on Farrah's addictions were? Were they real or exaggerated? Caused by? Any insight out there?

by Anonymousreply 4607/08/2013

TBH I think Farrah did coke but was not addicted in the 70's, especially when she dumped Lee Majors for heartthrob Ryan (at the time) r46 . But she seemed to get seriously addicted to something after Ryan dumped her for another woman, Farrah fell apart. She also hooked up with a director that beat her.

Before she died Ryan wanted to be in her life but she did not want to have sex with him I think. He's a horndog, she "loved" him I think but not sexually, not anymore. Plus he also beat her up for years too, Tatum confirms this.

by Anonymousreply 4707/08/2013

RO's rage/alcohol/violence/substance issues "stem" I think from his acorn-like penis....it's the only thing I can think of, given that he's had a life almost any heterosexual man could only dream of.?!

What he's done to his family is horrific. He was a trained boxer who showed no restraint when battering his women &children...hopefully there will NOT be an open-bar where he winds-up!

by Anonymousreply 4807/08/2013

[all posts by flame bait troll #11 removed (violent racist homophobic right-wing misogynist), ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 4907/09/2013

Absolutely gross on so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 5007/09/2013

According to Tatum, Ryan hit on her at Farrah's funeral, claiming later he didn't recognize his own daughter.

What a totally fucked up family.

by Anonymousreply 5107/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.