Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Which celebs are currently in drugged-out freefall?

Who's living a bit too large these days?

by Anonymousreply 6807/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 107/05/2013

Chris Brown and Rihanna were the first people that popped in my mind.

by Anonymousreply 207/05/2013

Janet Jackson. A friend who is a drug counselor said that this is the only way to explain her weight roller coaster and her years and years of being nonproductive. When her brother overdosed, it was said at the time that Janet had been doctor shopping too.

by Anonymousreply 407/05/2013

Nick Stahl

by Anonymousreply 507/05/2013

Yoush shhhould sheee whatssh underrr my furrrr coatshhh!

by Anonymousreply 607/05/2013

Campbell Brown.

by Anonymousreply 707/05/2013

I thought this would be a much more popular thread.

by Anonymousreply 807/06/2013

Bradley Cooper

by Anonymousreply 907/06/2013

Justin Bieber. Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 1007/06/2013

Demi Moore

by Anonymousreply 1107/06/2013

Amanda, please. You're a little too transparent in your "craziness".

by Anonymousreply 1207/06/2013

What's this about Armie Hammer? Does anyone have any specifics?

by Anonymousreply 1307/06/2013

Paris Hilton, at last!

by Anonymousreply 1407/07/2013

It's true about Janet Jackson and the doctor shopping. She is well known in Las Vegas for this.

by Anonymousreply 1507/07/2013

[quote]. A friend who is a drug counselor said that this is the only way to explain her weight roller coaster and her years and years of being nonproductive.

So 65 % of middle aged women are in a drugged out free-fall? Your friend sounds like a genius.

by Anonymousreply 1607/07/2013

I hear Cory Montieth has finally stopped using.

by Anonymousreply 1707/17/2013

My cousin's friend who is a stylist to ALL the big names in Hollywood says that Val Kilmer is a fried-dough junkie.

He follows carnies from county to county sucking dick for elephant ears and funnel cakes.

So sad....

by Anonymousreply 1807/17/2013

What is doctor shopping? Is that going from doc to doc to get multiple prescriptions?

by Anonymousreply 1907/17/2013

Well, considering most people at Datalounge haven't met a celebrity let alone know close personal details about them, let's just say ALL OF THEM!

by Anonymousreply 2007/17/2013

No R19, it's rifling through the Physician section of the Yellow Pages.

by Anonymousreply 2107/17/2013

Armie Hammer? I hope not. I like him.

Adding a vote for Justin Bieber. Something is going on with that kid. He's afting crazy like Britney back in the day.

Amanda Bynes is another free-falling druggie. With a side of psycho thrown in.

by Anonymousreply 2207/19/2013

Does Bieber have enough handlers to keep his inevitable OD from being fatal?

by Anonymousreply 2307/19/2013

Let's hope not, R23.

by Anonymousreply 2407/19/2013

Jeremy Renner, looks like shit nowadays so i guess all the drugs are catching up to him

by Anonymousreply 2507/19/2013

JR has always been haggard.

by Anonymousreply 2607/19/2013

well Renner used to look pretty fresh face back in SWAT and looked alright in Hurt Locker. But I think after he started hitting it big he probably got more money and access to some good hard drugs. He has been looking pretty drugged out and shit.

by Anonymousreply 2707/20/2013

I imagine most of them?!? A female friend of mine dates a moderately successful country singer. (He's had a bunch of number ones, but wouldn't fill an arena.) He's clean now, but, until she intervened, he was on a downward drug spiral. ALL of his drugs were from prescriptions. She was amazed how easy it is, if you have some degree of fame and hire the right doctors, to get a scrip for pretty much anything you want. With all that free time and anxiety and money that comes from being a successful celeb, I imagine it's more likely that that they're on drugs than not.

by Anonymousreply 2807/20/2013

Betty White. She's been freebasing estrogen again.

by Anonymousreply 2907/20/2013

Amanda Bynes goes around denying she is or ever does drugs. She is waaaayyyyy more self conscious than people give her credit for.

by Anonymousreply 3007/20/2013

Karen Valentine Mimi Kuyzk

by Anonymousreply 3107/20/2013

Tomorrow in the NY times Magazine Drug addict Kristen Johnston from 3rd Rock from the Sons discusses Hollywood pill addiction!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3207/20/2013

Yeah, what was that about Armie Hammer? Details if you've got 'em, otherwise why bother?

by Anonymousreply 3307/20/2013

r27 Renner made 5 or 6 big movies back to back as well as multiple publicity tours. As well as continuing his hard-partying ways. Except he had a lot of money to spend and a lot of women who were happy to encourage his bad boy ways. Somewhere he said he slept 4 hours a night for two years.

He also had multiple serious painful injuries doing extreme stunts with his 40 year old body. Pills will keep you going till they kick your ass. Right into the grave - ask Heath Ledger.

But to me he looks like he has gone from being a heavy social drinker into out and out alcoholism. It's a different look than pills. If you drink til you pass out every night and spend the day puking and jonesing till you let yourself take a drink, that's what you look like.

He has money, fame and women thrown at him and looks like he drowned.

by Anonymousreply 3407/20/2013

R16 Janet Jackson middle age? BWHAAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 3507/20/2013

R30 -- Amanda Bynes is "way more self-conscious than people give her credit for" in regards to her "drugged-out freefrall"? Really? Someone, find the photo where she's so drugged out that she can't even keep her wig on straight and that fake hair is a total mess to boot.(Cousin It, the walking wig with glasses from the Adam's Family looked way neater!) If anyone has nothing better to do, a photo comparison between Bynes and It would be entertaining ...

(I don't have anything better to do either, but lack the photo uploading skills.)

by Anonymousreply 3607/20/2013

r28 It's the prescriptions that amaze me. Hadn't Britanny Murphy just had a prescription for something like 200 Vicodin filled? For a vague back pain not related to any event?

My doctor gave me exactly 20, I say 20, after major abdominal surgery. When I asked for a refill, he almost called the cops. He told me aspirin and a little less self pity as after all I was alive, should do it.

by Anonymousreply 3707/21/2013

R36 I thought that too, but remember when she was apparently stoned, and threw a bong out of a window?

She denied being on drugs, or even owning a bong, and showed up to court looking a hot mess, but was coherent. And every report or encounter i ever hear about involving her, everyone always mentions that she doesn't seem high, and doesn't seem crazy. She seems normal...... until she doesn't.

She must have some type of serious issue. For years I've heard whispers of Amanda being schizophrenic, but I always thought people were being drama queens.

by Anonymousreply 3807/21/2013

Why do celebs need to doctor shop when you can get any pills on the black market?

by Anonymousreply 3907/21/2013

With a doctor, it's covered by medical insurance.

But if money is no object, you are right. And they have assistants to do the pick up. I don't mind spending the money, I just don't want to be there when it all goes wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4007/21/2013

The celebs who have the money get the pills off the black market, it's true. There are many places - high-end bars and clubs and such - in LA where you can easily score. It's not back-alley type stuff in sketchy parts of town if you have some status.

Why do you think Lindsay Lohan was always staying at the Chateau Marmont? That place is notorious for high-end drug dealing, and has been for years and years.

by Anonymousreply 4107/21/2013

R17, haha, you're a sick puppy!

by Anonymousreply 4207/21/2013

r41 Imagine a couple of cops running some shakedowns in the lobby. Why do I find that so funny?

by Anonymousreply 4307/21/2013

In order of future overdose: #1 Nick Stahl, #2 Macaulay Culkin, #3 Amanda Bynes, #4 Lindsay Lohan, #5 Justin Bieber, #6 Katt Williams, #7 Miley Cyrus, #8 Pete Doherty.

by Anonymousreply 4407/21/2013

Am I at least in the top ten r44? Pete Doherty is going outlive us all.

by Anonymousreply 4507/21/2013

Charlie Sheen? but i think with all the drugs and alcohol he probably develop some type of resistance or something. i'm sure he will end up outliving all of us.

by Anonymousreply 4607/21/2013

Doherty, Depp, Sheen - all have the magic touch when it comes to staying on the responsible side of death.

All three have had a taste of the pinga, too.

by Anonymousreply 4707/21/2013

r47 but even they bow down to the master - Keith Richards

by Anonymousreply 4807/21/2013

It's easy for celebs to doctor shop. One prescription from their real doctor. One prescription from their maid from her doctor, one for their driver, gardener etc. Heath Ledger had prescriptions from the states and from Australia. His Australian doctor had no idea he was getting scripts from the US as well. And when you have "people" you never actually have to pick up the stuff yourself.

by Anonymousreply 4907/21/2013

Agreed, r48.

Once heard a story about Keith in Portofino that involved superhuman heroics - a true legend.

by Anonymousreply 5007/21/2013

r47 Do we dare ask? Or is it something that you can't unhear no matter how much you wish?

by Anonymousreply 5107/21/2013

These days Pete Doherty's entire blood stream is made up entirely of heroin. Cailkin is going to need some stamina to keep up with him. .

by Anonymousreply 5207/21/2013

The later, r51, the later.

by Anonymousreply 5307/21/2013

I heard rumors Chris Brown is heavily abusing "poor people's drugs", and judging by his weight loss, frequent hitting of white women in public, and punching a gay man everywhere-except-in-his-anus, I could believe it.

by Anonymousreply 5407/21/2013

Rather, the latter.

by Anonymousreply 5507/21/2013

what is janet jackson hooked on? uppers? downers? everything?

I think Quinn from DEXTER is very skinny, i wonder if he is on drugs...

by Anonymousreply 5607/21/2013

R56 I'm really surprised we haven't gotten the rehab headline with that guy yet. He looks like he's dying.

by Anonymousreply 5707/21/2013

Nobody predicted Cory Monteith.

by Anonymousreply 5807/21/2013

Yeah r58, this thread is actually a little eerie considering how close the date it was started is to his death.

by Anonymousreply 5907/21/2013

I think Quinn from dexter is on diet pills, black coffee and cigarettes these days because he sounds largely coherent when speaking, but if you look up any of his old red carpet interviews from a few years back he often sounds and looks wasted.

by Anonymousreply 6007/21/2013

Speaking of Depp... I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was in some stage of a drugged-out or boozed-out freefall.

His looks and his talent have really gone to hell in the last five years, not that he was ever walking the straight and narrow.

by Anonymousreply 6107/21/2013

Mark Wahlberg. Recently was totally sloshed on Graham Norton's show.

by Anonymousreply 6207/21/2013

I think Quinn from Dexter's appearance is more about anorexia than it is about substance abuse. It would explain the obnoxious deep tan too. It seems like a vanity issue.

But back in season three, he did have significant booze bloat to his face, so who knows...

by Anonymousreply 6307/21/2013

Being pissed on Graham Norton doesn't make you an alcoholic, just a bit of a prick.

Renner fresh faced in SWAT and haggered now - I am afraid that is the difference between being 32 and 42, it comes to all off us unless you try and paste over the cracks with plastic surgery - which makes you look like a bit of a prick.

by Anonymousreply 6407/23/2013

42 isn't very old.

by Anonymousreply 6507/23/2013

Of course 42 isn't old, it is the new 30. I am sure you are still very attractive and have perky breasts.

by Anonymousreply 6607/23/2013

Don't forget all the Lancome Renner wears. He has the benefits of years of fierce cosmetology makeovers at his disposal (like any other hot blooded heterosexual man).

by Anonymousreply 6707/23/2013

Difficult to say, Corey Monteith looked pretty good - if you didn't know, you wouldn't have guessed.

by Anonymousreply 6807/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!