Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Uzbekistan's autocratic leader's 34 year old daughter, just bought a $50,000,000 Beverly Hills home, as an LA pied a terre

Another leader / family who rape their fellow citizens of billions, and have no conscience about pilfering the money, so they can live the high life, in palaces like this. Sick & disgusting.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 5910/05/2013

48,000 sq.ft., Lalique glass doors, a 'swan pond', 5,000 bottle wine cellar, with dining room, 40 seat screening room, a 'Moroccan room', 150-200 person ballroom.

Meanwhile, the average Uzbek citizen makes less than $300 a month. Something wrong with this picture ?

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 107/04/2013

I can't keep track - yesterday, it was J-Lo, in trouble for singing for the head of Turkmenistan. This bitch is from Uzbekistan. Are all the 'stans' families corrupt, and greedy pigs?

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 207/04/2013

no one should be allowed to be that rich lol

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 307/04/2013

Reminds me of American politicians.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 607/04/2013

link, please!

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 707/04/2013

[quote] Are all the stans families corrupt, greedy pigs?

The Stans are Muslim. If you haven't seen the excellent, entertaining story of 4 of the Stans, here is Part One of "Meet the "Stans, which covers Kazakhstan and Kyrgystan. Part Two is available under "related" and covers Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 807/04/2013

[RE7] go to Realestalker or la.curbed - both have the story, and amazing pics of the house. Incredible.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 907/04/2013

Some parts of the house are beautiful, others, a little freaky. I guess the point of this thread though is the greed of this bitch and her family. The thought of these families stealing everything from their countries, and people, is stomach churning.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 1007/04/2013

Libertarian dream.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 1107/04/2013

As I heard someone mention recently, 10,000 , OK , 20,000 sq. ft. is enormous , and plenty of room for any large family. This is for 1 person. But 48,000 ? When the average family home is 2,700 .That is about 18 times larger. Put it this way, if you saw Adrianne Maloof's home, also in B.H., on RHOBH - that was 19,000 sq. ft. this pile is 2 x 's as big.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 1307/04/2013

$50,000,000 to overlook the parking lot of The Beverly Hills Hotel ? For that money, I want pastures and lawns, as far as the eye can see, stables, a lighted tennis court, a formal garden, a garage for 10 cars, and a gate house. I don't think this house has any of those things.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 1407/06/2013

Perhaps Jennifer Lopez would like to sing at the housewarming party for $10 million.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 1507/06/2013

Benny Medina diddles underage boys. Still a good manager though !

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 1607/06/2013

I remember that house from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Yo's ex-hubbie did it up for a party with camels. I think it's perfect for this lovely young lady.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 1707/06/2013

Oh yes - Yolanda was so proud of her decor. She should stick to her lemon trees.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 1807/06/2013

Here's a link. I absolutely love the fact they included a shot of the Beverly Hills Hotel parking lot as one of the "views." Perhaps they were aiming for Century City in the background.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 1907/06/2013

[RE19] Link not coming in

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 2007/06/2013

A 48,000 sq. ft. house on 1 acre? What? Assuming the walls go out to the property line. If that's true, the house is built out to the property line all the way around. Must share a driveway with the BH Hotel.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 2107/07/2013

Amusing to look up the house on Google Maps: from far away you can still see the property as it looked before the idiot developer plopped a McMansion on it. Looks like he bought up two lots and combined them. A closer-up shot, at a 3-D angle, shows the lower house (closer to Sunset) torn down and the current monster under construction. Still, $50 million in *that* location -- not only facing a fucking hotel parking lot, but also facing THREE streets, including two high-traffic ones -- is fucking absurd. This place makes Candy Spelling's old $87 million pile -- on five times as much land, and in the much more posh Holmby Hills area -- look like a bargain in comparison.

And for all that effort and absurdly wasted money, the homes just up the street -- on much larger lots, some big enough to handle a sizable lawn *and* two tennis courts -- look much more luxurious.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 2207/07/2013

[RE22] Agree with everything you said. This new wave of squeezing these giant McMansions onto narrow lots, or building to the lot line, is ruining neighborhoods everywhere. Perspective, and proportion people - it's a nice concept. Get a clue Mohammid .....you too Miss Foster.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 2307/07/2013

Obviously these people have siphoned more money out of their shit hole country than they know what to do with so they're sinking it into huge tacky globs of real estate.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 2407/07/2013

[quote]Stans are Muslim

Not all of them, R8

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 2507/07/2013

Is that crazy Saperstien woman still trying to sell her version of a 'French Chateau', on Angelo Dr.,( squeezed in between Carolwood Dr.), for $75,000,000 ? Another example of a home that should be on many acres, but instead, built into a too-small lot , for house size. At least David Geffin's place, across the street ( the old Jack Warner estate) is situated beautifully on many acres, as these homes should be.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 2607/07/2013

Who the hell builds a 48,000 sq ft house on ONE acre of land??? In those pics, you can tell there is barely any yard because it's all house. And how tacky to have a view of a parking lot!

I don't know who's more stupid: The people who built a house that big there or the person who bought it.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 2707/07/2013

The guy who built it knows his market. And Yolanda designed the interiors with her Dutch touch.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 2807/07/2013

Yes - the Eurotrash / Russian / Stans / dictators ripping off their countries market. How special. Mohammid is a creepy charlatan, who's ex sponges off him. I see a Yolanda / Foster divorce coming in 1-2 years. She's creepy too.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 2907/07/2013

Imagine being such a barbarian you would spend your new wealth in LOS ANGELES!

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 3007/09/2013

Why is there a comma after "daughter"?

Why do the illiterate imagine that the world is interested in the same subjects that intrigue them?

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 3107/09/2013

For the same reason people like you sub- illiterate's think we'll care what you have to say, you ponce. You bore me already.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 3207/09/2013

[quote] people like you sub- illiterate's

Oh, my.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 3307/10/2013

[quote] A 48,000 sq. ft. house on 1 acre? What? Assuming the walls go out to the property line. If that's true, the house is built out to the property line all the way around.

That's the way houses are in Central Asia and a lot of the middle east. There isn't a whole lot of water and landscaping is seen as a waste of time, money and precious water. In Queens, the people who build the most ostentatious houses that take up every speck of land with cement and driveway are Bukharian Jews. Bukhara is a part of Uzbekistan. See below:

The Bukharian tendency to pave over everything is practical, he continued. Bukharians preferred a terrace or patio to a lawn, which he called “useless land.” A yard required mowing — “a waste of time,” he said.

“Exhibit A,” he said, gesturing to a brick row house on 76th Road. It had a verdant front yard that seemed to beg for mowing and pruning. “You see this?” he said dismissively. “What is this? What are we seeing here?”

He then pointed to the house next door. “Exhibit B,” he declared. The house was fronted by a well-swept terrace of red and black paving stones and enclosed within a five-foot-high wall that, he said, ensured some privacy. Any remaining green was an accent rather than a feature.

“You can eat outside, the kids have a place to play,” the rabbi said. “You have usage of the front of your house.”

“It’s nice, it’s beautiful,” he added. “What are you afraid of?”

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 3407/10/2013

R11-

Libertarians hate this shit. It just shows how a fascist system rewards the evil and corrupt.

In a libertarian society no "public servant" could get rich. Why? Because they couldn't give their friends these multi billion dollar deals. Are you really that stupid?

BTW- when R11 rails against the hundreds of millions that GBush1, Clinton, Gore, Bush2 and Cheney have made since they left office she will have a point. As it is is stands now, she is just a stupid cunt.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 3507/10/2013

[quote] not only facing a fucking hotel parking lot, but also facing THREE streets, including two high-traffic ones

They don't care. In Uzbekistan, there is no such thing as a beautiful view from a house. And the houses are surrounded by walls on at least 3 sides. There is no concept of green space, since there is little that is green where people live. There is some green to be seen in the mountains in springtime, but no green in villages or cities. All public places are paved over. The only buildings that are considered beautiful in Uzbekistan are mosques from the 12th-16th centuries. They're surrounded by paved areas.

Here is an example of the height of luxury in Uzbekistan. It is the summer palace of the last emir. Nice pond view, eh?

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 3607/11/2013

Funny, R36

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 3707/11/2013

Replace Uzbekistan with USA, and substitute Bush/Clinton and you describe our system.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 3807/16/2013

R35 doesn't understand libertarians.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 3907/16/2013

[quote]Libertarian dream.

You couldn't be further from the truth.

I think it's R39 who has doesn't understand libertarianism.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 4007/16/2013

R40-

It scares me how effective the MSM has (had?) been in creating this scary straw-boogeyman of libertarianism, like we wanted Wal Mart, Sony and Citibank to control the world, when these three are especially egregious in their anti-liberty practices.

If people would google Mises or Rothbard and actually READ what they said instead of listening to what MSNBCBSFOXNEWS says about libertarians then it would be different.

Thank GOD the "big media" is dying...painfully.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 4107/17/2013

R34/36-

Since trolldar stalking seems to be okay, I'm curious about your decision on that new liver for your mom, or cousin, or friend. Is the free market evil...or just the crony capitalism (aka fascism) that we are discussing in this thread.

The rise and fall and rise of Former Communist countries are germane. Look at how rich in natural resources and education many of these countries were and are, and how poor they were before the GOVERNMENT was abolished.

Now, look at how rich the people that control the new government are...isn't that a good argument for reducing the powers of government and devolving those powers to the local level, while at the same time strengthening property rights and civil rights and creating a local government with VERY limited powers?

Something we call libertarianism?

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 4207/17/2013

Bump

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 4307/22/2013

This is just typical of the government.

They steal from the poor to enrich themselves and call it "public service". Sick.

Anyone who doubts that it is different in the USSA just look at Weiner.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 4407/24/2013

More on the house - fuck this 'libertarian' vs. 'dictator' shit. I love pics ob obnoxious , over the top houses.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 4507/24/2013

I jog past that monstrosity every other day. It's hideous.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 4607/24/2013

How is she any different from Chelsea Clinton or Mary Cheney or Barbara Bush?

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 4707/28/2013

I'd love our resident government cocksucking whore to reply to my query at R47

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 4807/28/2013

G

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 4907/29/2013

I'm with the Bukharians on this one: front lawns are stupid.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 5007/29/2013

Isn't that the mansion that was on Real housewives of BH? I'm pretty sure it is. It's the one that the Dutch woman decorated - her ex husband built it (Mohammed?)

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 5107/29/2013

Wouldn't surprise me, R51

One of the stupid whores just got hit by the USGOV for tax evasion.

Government pigs think they are better than us "little people" and the people that defend these useless cunts are sick. Government cocksucking whores.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 5207/29/2013

Why is it bad if Uzbek does it, but good when UzAmerika does the same?

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 5308/24/2013

It was also just on Million Dollar Listing.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 5408/24/2013

All those Stan countries have to put the heroin money somewhere!

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 5508/25/2013

Yes, R55

If heroin was legal these petty despots would have no income. Too bad the CIA supports these despots, and protects the heroin trade to prop them up.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 5608/25/2013

I want people to remember this thread and use the wisdoms exposed here when they "evaluate" any fool stupid enough to run for office.

The depths they will sink, the lies they will tell, the blackmail they initiate...that is just the nature of government power.

Power corrupts and all that...

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 5708/27/2013

R57---

That is why government needs to be small so it can't bestow powers on the "corporations" that allow them to hurt us, while at the same time enriching/empowering us.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 5808/27/2013

Hmmm, Chelsea Clinton could only afford $10M.

by Ghosts of the Ceausescus, still burning in hellreply 5910/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.