Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kerry Washington of SCANDAL marries SF football player

She's NOT having an affair with Tony Goldwyn after all.

by Anonymousreply 3911/02/2013

Well here's the right link hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 107/03/2013

I was surprised by the news but go Kerry! I love her and her politics. I hope she is abundantly happy.

by Anonymousreply 207/03/2013

Fuck, and I SO wished she was secretly doing Tony.

by Anonymousreply 307/03/2013

There are no pictures of them together. Why all the secrecy? I smell a rat.

by Anonymousreply 407/04/2013

She certainly kept this relationship under wraps!

by Anonymousreply 507/05/2013

Either / or ? Why couldn't she have been engaged to this guy, and still seeing / having sex times with Goldwyn ? Not making any moral judgement , just saying it would not be the first time a woman was seeing one man, and sleeping with another. Just cause she recently got married,I believe, means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 607/05/2013

well someone is having an affair with Tony Goldwyn.......I can just never believe he is sleeping with that wife of his.

by Anonymousreply 707/05/2013

Happens all the time !

by Anonymousreply 907/05/2013

I thought she was lez.

by Anonymousreply 1007/05/2013

At the BW 'swirl' (interracial) pages on FB they are calling it out as a showmance, LOL. One page is totally hilarious if you bitches wanna see how fed up bw are of bm go to black women with other brothers its hilarious lots of satire about how hypocritical bm are about swirling but yeh the general assumption is show biz marriage to soothe the egos of BM...

by Anonymousreply 1207/05/2013

Countdown to the divorce and violent abuse claims...

by Anonymousreply 1307/05/2013

Well, the guy graduated from Berkeley and has participated in Clinton Global Initiative since 2008 so he's not big and dumb. On the surface, it looks like a good match.

by Anonymousreply 1407/05/2013

I still think she's fucking Goldwyn. This marriage is showmance PR for both of them.

Never forget, ladies, two B list celebs together get a lot more publicity than one of them ever will alone.

by Anonymousreply 1507/05/2013

He went to Berkeley and is a philanthropist. Both of his parents have a doctorate. This isn't Aaron Rodriguez were talking about.

by Anonymousreply 1607/05/2013

Agreed @15 total fake marriage.

by Anonymousreply 1707/05/2013

The timing is obviously PR motivated, right after the story of the affair hit the mainstream media.

Obviously she can see Goldwyn any day at work, but why would the football guy do this? Is he dumb enough to love her? Is he gay in a homophobic field, and looking for a beard? Is he a famewhore himself?

by Anonymousreply 1907/05/2013

I smell a rat too! It's too...convenient.

by Anonymousreply 2007/06/2013

Are there nothing but BW on here who love WM or the swirl? It's always the same bs.

Angelina Jolie - BW love her bc she adopted a black baby.

Michael Fassbender - BW love him bc he dates only BW (currently).

Bradley James - BW obsess about this gorgeous blonde guy because the producers put him in a tv show with a BW, but he has a white blonde gf & that pisses off so many BW, there's even a website for the pissed off BW (talksports)

Kerry Washington & Tony Goldwyn - BW are CONVINCED that Tony, who has been with his wife for over 2 decades are having a hot and steamy affair (see Bradley James). Tony brings his wife to the dinners and everything but because she's unattractive BW think "he's having an affair".

Seriously, get your shit together gf, he's not fucking her, he won't be fucking you, and honestly, he's not even that attractive.

by Anonymousreply 2107/06/2013

I don't know what the hell R21 is talking about. I'm black and I don't know any black women who care for Angelina Jolie. R21 lives in his own delusional world making up BS.

by Anonymousreply 2207/06/2013

"His" own delusional world? Are you sure, R22?

by Anonymousreply 2307/06/2013

This motherfucker, R21, ALWAYS comes up with racist bullshit about BW and Angelina Jolie. GIVE IT UP! What is your fucking obsession with black women and AJ? BW could give two fucks about AJ...she is NOT on their radar. Now go troll somewhere else....

by Anonymousreply 2407/06/2013

She could do better, looks wise. Why not marry a regular guy who looks like that? Oh right, because a regular guy wouldn't have a pro-football player's money.

by Anonymousreply 2507/06/2013

A regular guy wouldn't marry her. He would be too intimidated by her wealth and status.

by Anonymousreply 2607/06/2013

Btw ignorant racist at R11, white people do not have the market cornered on being wealthy, educated or even snobbish. As others have said just because he is black does not make him some thug and this guy comes from a background that makes your assumption completely foolish. I'll ignore you commenting about she doesn't "talk black" cause dear lord.

by Anonymousreply 2707/06/2013

My girl Kerry got the cover of August's VF. It's on the newsstands now.

by Anonymousreply 2807/06/2013

I can't remember the last time VF featured a black actress on its cover. They've had black actresses in group shots for their HW issues, but I can't think of another.

by Anonymousreply 2907/06/2013

I wish they'd picked a better picture.

by Anonymousreply 3007/06/2013

[quote] It would be one thing if she was already married at the time the rumors about her and her costar came up. But why would she get engaged to one guy while she's shagging another?

She didn't get engaged. She just went out and got married. No one even knew they were dating

by Anonymousreply 3107/06/2013

I disagree. I think the guy is very cute. BDF.

by Anonymousreply 3207/06/2013

Read somewhere where the man guy she married may have hooked up with a guy in oakland years ago.

by Anonymousreply 3307/08/2013

His daughter's mother had to take him to court to get him to acknowledge her and to make him pay child support. He denies that he has a son with another woman. Looks like Kerry's need for privacy is going out the window with her new husband.

by Anonymousreply 3407/08/2013

r18 Kerry Washington is not a major star. It really isn't that hard to hide her boyfriends. The media also only focuses on white celebrities, so it is possible for black entertainers to fly under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 3507/08/2013

r21 You are deluded. A couple of fan sites doesn't represent all black women

by Anonymousreply 3607/08/2013

Fake!PR! She's a lesbian! JesusChrist, could it just be vaguely possible that she has found someone who seems to be a great person,fell in love and got married?

by Anonymousreply 3707/08/2013

@ R8. From some stuff I've read, there wasn't much of an engagement. Maybe a month. So if she was sleeping with Goldwyn, she wasn't engaged.

My guess is that somewhere in January they starting sleeping together. That's when they started getting all touchy-feely extra affectionate. Plus you have that early February blind item. I watched their interviews and twitter reads, he acted as if Kerry W. was his woman.

by Anonymousreply 3807/08/2013

[R21] expert on the universal homogenous mass that is the psyche of the BW. I don't believe your a BW. You gave it away with your insecure strike at competitiveness. Don't worry there will never be enough swirl to leave you with nothing. Trolling Marys can get some too. If only they'd stop worrying about it. (the possibility of inter racial love) It's okay your prince will come. They're will be some left for you. Maybe not at the TG standard, boo hoo. But some.

by Anonymousreply 3911/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.