Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Date a guy with herpes?

I just met a really great guy - sexy, together, funny, and handsome. We had a great dinner and made out (which was hot), but he told me has herpes. Not on his dick or ass, but on his upper pelvis - which he got from some guy grinding away. This guy is the best I've met in a long time, but I've never even met a guy with herpes. What do I do?

by Anonymousreply 807/03/2013

RUN!!!

by Anonymousreply 107/02/2013

Herpes sores can exist on your pelvis?

by Anonymousreply 207/02/2013

R2, yes, i remember someone on DL posted that he got it via grinding.

personally, I would never. He's a good guy, he was upfront and honest with you. Keep him as a friend.

by Anonymousreply 307/02/2013

Most of the us population have herpes simplex. He's not infectious unless he has an outbreak. Educate yourself about it before you decide.

by Anonymousreply 407/02/2013

R4, you should educate yourself. You can still get it even the guy doesn't have an outbreak.

condoms are not 100%. you can still get HPV and Herpes.

by Anonymousreply 507/02/2013

If a guy is going to lie about how he got herpes, who knows what else he's capable of.

Anyway, to answer your question, OP: No, I would never intentionally date a guy with herpes.

by Anonymousreply 607/02/2013

What a joke. Herpes isn't tested for but about 90% of gay men have it even if it's dormant. Go to town.

by Anonymousreply 707/03/2013

He's a decent person with the courage to tell you. He's not the only person you've ever met with herpes. You aren't that naive are you? Do you know how many people have it? Remember that last bump you happily explained away as an ingrown hair?

by Anonymousreply 807/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.