Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Alec Baldwin Quitting Acting? Actor Says He Would 'Love To' Quit

"I have one dream in my life and that is that this daughter I’m having—she comes to me about seven or eight years from now, she has a friend, and she’s at her house and she says, 'Daddy, Susie’s mom says you used to be on TV. Daddy, is that true?' She has no knowledge of me as a public person," Baldwin told the publication. "That would be heaven for me."

by Anonymousreply 3407/02/2013

Then do it, ass!

by Anonymousreply 107/02/2013

He can't. His next divorce is going to be EXPENSIVE.

by Anonymousreply 207/02/2013

I wonder if even he believes what he says.

by Anonymousreply 307/02/2013

How come he gets to be a bigoted asshole and keep all his commercial jobs on tv while I don't?

by Anonymousreply 407/02/2013

Who the hell is stopping him?

by Anonymousreply 507/02/2013

Because he's a rich white male, R4. They're allowed, you know.

by Anonymousreply 607/02/2013

Be our guest!

by Anonymousreply 707/02/2013

Not this shit again. He needs help.

by Anonymousreply 807/02/2013

Alec quit Twitter. It's the first step.

by Anonymousreply 907/02/2013

I can't imagine being a therapist trying to deal with all of that arrogance. He would probably threaten to choke you every time you said something he didn't like.

by Anonymousreply 1007/02/2013

He threatened to quit when his voicemail to his first daughter was leaked.

He said, during the press junket of It's Complicated, he wanted to marry an older woman because he can carry on conversations with them and they understand him (or something like that).

I love AB but even i'm getting tired of his BS.

by Anonymousreply 1107/02/2013

He talks shit all the time, just like when he said he would move to Canada if Bush got re-elected.

by Anonymousreply 1207/02/2013

Baldwin doesn't want to quit acting. He only says shit like this when he gets in trouble for his online tirade and lack of anger management. He's got a bad habit of saying he's sorry and not meaning it.

He's got the best goddamn job in the world.

by Anonymousreply 1307/02/2013

A lot of people said they wanted to leave the country if Bush got re-elected. Sensible people recognized it as hyperbole. Freeper shitstains pretend that someone "lied" to them. Idiots.

I like Alec Baldwin, I've always liked him.

by Anonymousreply 1407/02/2013

Well I wish he'd go away.

by Anonymousreply 1507/02/2013

Everyone fantasizes about quitting their job, even dream jobs. Every actor says something like this sooner or later, either because they're normal, or because their publicist things it's a good way to look like a normal person and not a monster of ambition.

In Alex's case, it won't happen. He's got an expensive new wife and an alimony baby, so he'll keep trying for another two decades, at least.

by Anonymousreply 1607/02/2013

Having worked closely with him years ago, I can tell you he can be totally charming and hilarious, but he's utterly evil. Basically, Satan.

by Anonymousreply 1707/02/2013

Please! I hope he goes away. 1 of the most annoying, self-important actors ever.

by Anonymousreply 1807/02/2013

I give his new marriage two years, tops. he's a gifted person who knows it. a complete blowhard.

by Anonymousreply 1907/02/2013

marcissists won't usually go to therapy, R10. they resist it as they feel they don't need to change.

by Anonymousreply 2007/02/2013

why is he so popular? He's a jerk and he's not even hot to compensate for that. Ugly and revolting on the inside and outside.

by Anonymousreply 2107/02/2013

Christ, he's exhausting, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 2207/02/2013

Have you seen him lately? I doubt he'll be around in seven years.

by Anonymousreply 2307/02/2013

Why does Hilaria cross her legs in almost every photo as if she had to pee?

by Anonymousreply 2407/02/2013

He threatens to quit every time he gets into trouble or something doesn't go his way. Dick.

by Anonymousreply 2507/02/2013

Anyone else annoyed that Hilaria is now a correspondent for Extra on NBC since marrying Baldwin? She has NO entertainment background but because of his pull, she got the gig. She reminds me of the same BS upgrade Terri Seymour got thanks to riding Simon Cowell's obnoxious dick.

by Anonymousreply 2607/02/2013

he won't be missed.

by Anonymousreply 2707/02/2013

[quote]Daddy, Susie’s mom says you used to be on TV. Daddy, is that true?

Of course, it's true you fucking sow. Now get your fat ass out of here before I stick my foot so far up it that I get shit on my knee. Fucking dyke. And tell Susie that her mom sucks like a 90 year old with alzheimers. Nothin but drool.

by Anonymousreply 2807/02/2013

He's such an asshole. I really can't stand him

by Anonymousreply 2907/02/2013

Oh no.

Don't.

Stop.

Come back.

by Anonymousreply 3007/02/2013

All these actors who threaten to quit or retire, do they think it's a threat to the general public? Please do everybody a favor and quit, join the real world and see how great your life really is.

by Anonymousreply 3107/02/2013

I was thinking today...is the word queen like the n word for African Americans? I have heard many gay men call someone a 'queen' and many African Americans call a person a 'nigger'. Can someone start a thread on this? I think it is the same thing, in that it is acceptable to call someone a slur if you belong to the minority group in question.

by Anonymousreply 3207/02/2013

[quote]I was thinking today...is the word queen like the n word for African Americans?

No: "faggot" is for gay men like the word "nigger" for African-Americans.

by Anonymousreply 3307/02/2013

"queen" is softer...we call each other "fag" or "faggot". I don't call people I like that name though, just the gays I dislike lol

by Anonymousreply 3407/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.